Adult CPA offers

Profile picture of the author kimmer551 by
I was just curious to find out if someone knows of any Adult CPA offers or networks, such as free DVD's etc.. for mature audiences?
#ad networks #adult #cpa #offers

  • Profile picture of the author p2y
    The closest thing you'll find will be "how to pickup women" offers and sites like spicy or sweet and fling.com. If you want to promote adult offers, join an adult affiliate program
  • Profile picture of the author krishnaGopal
    i've heard of one .. elitedollar.com - not sure what its like price-wise though!
  • Profile picture of the author mithu
    You can try the site - adultfriendfriender.com.
  • Profile picture of the author blueorca17
    AdultAccessNow just launched. They're the adult version of CpaLead. I got a lead within the first hour of signing up- the offers convert really well. Google the name, and you can find the site.
  • Profile picture of the author RyanEagle
    We carry some male enhancement and adult-style dating deals for the US and INTL markets.
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    I tried to promote adult offers with TrafficJunky once and that was a complete disaster, but at least I found some networks with good offers in this vertical. EWA is definetely one of them.


    William
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Originally Posted by kimmer551 View Post

    I was just curious to find out if someone knows of any Adult CPA offers or networks, such as free DVD's etc.. for mature audiences?
    I wouldnt go into the adult market ... margins are WAY too low. Dating is the closet GOOD alternative, however still doesnt come even CLOSE to the margins in the finance market. Check it out yourself

    Nick
  • Profile picture of the author mtmjohn
    how about datinggold.com?
  • Profile picture of the author abcx
    Originally Posted by badboy_Nick View Post

    I wouldnt go into the adult market ... margins are WAY too low. Dating is the closet GOOD alternative, however still doesnt come even CLOSE to the margins in the finance market. Check it out yourself

    Nick
    Yea the finance cpa offers have good margin but I have to disagree on adult not having good margin. Unless you do HUGE volume by yourself you dont get a good payout in adult. I own the first and only true adult cpa network called AdultCPAOffers.com . Ive got hundreds of offers, 100% direct and 90% of my offers are exclusive and offers you cant find anywhere, even direct! My payouts all beat the HIGH volume direct prices youd be lucky to get! Ive got everything from dating to adult dating to mobile adult sites, hardcore sites, free and cheap cc trials in every niche, cam sites, tube sites, everything all in one place! Apply now and PM me for expedited approval.
  • Profile picture of the author abcx
    Another 50+ Adult CPA/CPS/Free CC Trial offers added to AdultCPAOffers.com!!! Apply today and contact me on messenger for expedited approval before I shut off new affiliate registration to focus on helping every affiliate double, triple, or even 10x their daily income!!
  • Profile picture of the author Matthew NY
    From what I've heard from other people, the adult vertical is pretty tough. There's not as much leniency to make money as in other niches. Not to mention the competition is crazy.
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Henderson
    Google search "CE Cash"
  • Profile picture of the author LymeJosh
    We have some adult related offers. PM me if you'd like to talk.
  • Profile picture of the author xF430x
    Originally Posted by Matthew NY View Post

    From what I've heard from other people, the adult vertical is pretty tough. There's not as much leniency to make money as in other niches. Not to mention the competition is crazy.
    Competition is crazy with almost any vertical. Think outside of the box. It's definitely not hard
  • Profile picture of the author chazzpalterino
    Originally Posted by Matthew NY View Post

    From what I've heard from other people, the adult vertical is pretty tough. There's not as much leniency to make money as in other niches. Not to mention the competition is crazy.
    I guess this really depends where you buy your traffic from, and how you run your campaigns. Just like with mainstream dating and CPA, there is a lot of competition, but there are also lots of ways to make good money with it if you take the right approach to building and testing your campaigns.

    But to get back to the original topic there are a lot of good networks to send adult traffic to. Aside from all the old school one-site type affiliate programs, I havent really found a cpa network with a lot of adult offers. I've been testing AdultCPAOffers.com and sending traffic to them for just over 3 weeks. the way their payment schedule was I got a payment shortly after I began sending. the support guys are quick and there is good offer selection, worth checking out.
  • Profile picture of the author Toby.T
    depends on how you do it. there are plenty of $$$ to be made! Adult networks aren't easy to come by, best off joining a network like EWA which has a few very high converting, high paying adult offers.
  • Profile picture of the author abcx
    Originally Posted by Toby.T View Post

    depends on how you do it. there are plenty of $$$ to be made! Adult networks aren't easy to come by, best off joining a network like EWA which has a few very high converting, high paying adult offers.
    On the few adult offers that EWA does have, I have much higher payouts on. Look on offervault yourself. its AdultCPAOffers.com (search adultcpaoffers on offervault).

    First and only true adult NETWORK = adultcpaoffers.com > apply now
  • Profile picture of the author globalaffiliates
    Originally Posted by abcx View Post

    Another 50+ Adult CPA/CPS/Free CC Trial offers added to AdultCPAOffers.com!!! Apply today and contact me on messenger for expedited approval before I shut off new affiliate registration to focus on helping every affiliate double, triple, or even 10x their daily income!!

    Can't PM yet, but assuming this is Todd, I have submitted my application to your network. Look forward to getting these campaigns rolling.
  • Profile picture of the author awempire
    Originally Posted by williamrs View Post

    but at least I found some networks with good offers in this vertical. EWA is definetely one of them.

    William
    I higly recommend AWEmpire, high converting and veriffied CPA.
  • Profile picture of the author Bwick
    Just go with dating offers, appeals to adults, rakes in cash. everyone wins

Next Topics on Trending Feed