I'M OFFERING $15.000,00 MONTHLY TO CPA INVESTMENT!

by 149 comments
Dear Warriors,

I"m willing to invest $15K monthly ($15.000,00) to partner with a skilled CPA marketer that can reach an average ROI of 1000%. ( I saw several posts claiming ROI's up to 5000% ).
My skills are PPC related and I'm looking for someone familiar with PPV/CPV. I'm offering 25% of the profits. Just serious proposals please.
My name is Luiz Rocha. You can reply here, PM me, e-mail me to admin@getpaths.com or call (collect if you want) to my cell at +55 19 9796 3224.

I'm Brazilian and live in Brazil, but all my business are targeted to the US Market.

Thanks a lot for your attention....
#ad networks #cpa #investment #monthly #offering
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Kelsall
    only 1000% ROI? At 15K a month, you should be looking at 10,000 or 100,000%ROI.

    1000% is for chumps.
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

      only 1000% ROI? At 15K a month, you should be looking at 10,000 or 100,000%ROI.

      1000% is for chumps.
      AS I said....I have no CPA skills....
      I have a 300% ROI with my PPC business that I run since 1999 and generate a comfortable 7 figures yearly income...so 1000% sounded like magic for me....

      If you can reach the ROI you mentioned please reply, call me or PM me...I'm DEAD SERIOUS about my proposal....

      Thanks for your message
    • Profile picture of the author ocean80
      Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post

      only 1000% ROI? At 15K a month, you should be looking at 10,000 or 100,000%ROI.

      1000% is for chumps.

      Too bad i dont have that kind of capital to hire you...If not i would be very very rich by now...lol
  • Profile picture of the author kirch
    1000% ROI?? Seems impossible and unrealistic !!
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by kirch View Post

      1000% ROI?? Seems impossible and unrealistic !!
      Hello,

      You see the point? That's not what our friend Jeremy Kelsall says...
      Are you used with CPA ?
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    I dont think 1000% is unrealistic, but I'm confused what you are asking for. A coach? Or just somebody to put your money into campaigns and then essentially pay you.

    hmmmm
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      I dont think 1000% is unrealistic, but I'm confused what you are asking for. A coach? Or just somebody to put your money into campaigns and then essentially pay you.

      hmmmm
      Hi,

      I don't wanna a coach. I want a skilled CPA marketer to take care of all...and keep 25% of the profits as the reward to his/her efforts. We both would have access to all, of course...and a signed contract before we go ahead...
      I don't have time to a coaching program..I have my business to take care...
      Thanks for asking....
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    This is what I dont understand. I can just invest 15k of my own money and keep 100% fo the profit. For intermediate people who dont want to risk any money, this may be a good offer, but then of course your investment advisor isnt as knowledgable or talented. 15k a month is a lot of money, but not really in the scope of things...when you are talking about 1000+ % profit, 15k isnt that much.

    May be a great offer for somebody here though!
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      This is what I dont understand. I can just invest 15k of my own money and keep 100% fo the profit. For intermediate people who dont want to risk any money, this may be a good offer, but then of course your investment advisor isnt as knowledgable or talented. 15k a month is a lot of money, but not really in the scope of things...when you are talking about 1000+ % profit, 15k isnt that much.

      May be a great offer for somebody here though!
      I hear you....so this is not for you....Thanks anyway...
  • Profile picture of the author Tamer
    It's an interest conversation between you guys

    I'm very experienced in CPV, but can't accept your offer...

    Here are my comments:
    1- 1000% return is possible but it isn't easy.
    2- Most of those who can achieve this will prefer to do it with their own money (and keep 100% of profits).

    My advise to you, is to approach a seasonal marketer and see if the offer rings any bells or not... asking in a general CPV forum, will get you the comments you got so far

    of course with all respect to all fellow warriors, but you didn't get the person you are looking for.

    Good luck,

    Tamer
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by timtim2500 View Post

      It's an interest conversation between you guys

      I'm very experienced in CPV, but can't accept your offer...

      Here are my comments:
      1- 1000% return is possible but it isn't easy.
      2- Most of those who can achieve this will prefer to do it with their own money (and keep 100% of profits).

      My advise to you, is to approach a seasonal marketer and see if the offer rings any bells or not... asking in a general CPV forum, will get you the comments you got so far

      of course with all respect to all fellow warriors, but you didn't get the person you are looking for.

      Good luck,

      Tamer
      Hi Tamer,

      Thanks a lot....
      You are right....If I had the CPV skills I'd do it myself as I do with PPC....:-)
      My goal is to find someone with the skills but without the money to invest.
      I was lucky enough in the past to find an investor to use my skills...and we worked together for years until he decided to retire....
      But it seems that I'll not find someone here right? Anyone you know could help me out?

      Thanks a lot for your help....:-)
  • Profile picture of the author Wham
    the problem I see is if someone is good enough with CPA and CPV to get that kinda ROI then they probably are make awesome money themselves which doing this wouldn't make sense for them.

    I agree with Bobby, you might run into some starting losses at first but it'd be better in the end.
  • Profile picture of the author Vitaliy K
    1000% ???? I don´t think it´ll work, but it is worth trying, because I´ve just made a research on Google and it seems there are some people getting 1000% ... hm-hm-hm
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by Vitaliy K View Post

      1000% ???? I don´t think it´ll work, but it is worth trying, because I´ve just made a research on Google and it seems there are some people getting 1000% ... hm-hm-hm
      Where are those guys? LOL
      Probably already driving a Ferrari or enjoying another cruise....
  • Profile picture of the author TE2
    Originally Posted by bizprivate View Post

    Dear Warriors,

    I"m willing to invest $15K monthly ($15.000,00) to partner with a skilled CPA marketer that can reach an average ROI of 1000%. ( I saw several posts claiming ROI's up to 5000% ).
    My skills are PPC related and I'm looking for someone familiar with PPV/CPV. I'm offering 25% of the profits. Just serious proposals please.
    My name is Luiz Rocha. You can reply here, PM me, e-mail me to admin@getpaths.com or call (collect if you want) to my cell at +55 19 9796 3224.

    I'm Brazilian and live in Brazil, but all my business are targeted to the US Market.

    Thanks a lot for your attention....
    Luiz,

    Here's my sincere opinion and advice...

    You need to play in a bigger traffic market with the ad spend you are allocating.

    First, I say that because of the limited volume of CPV traffic available for your ad spend. It would be very challenging to develop and maintain the campaigns necessary to hit the results you desire using CPV traffic.

    Second, the bigger traffic market that I am referring to is "media buys".

    Third, you need to learn how to do this otherwise it is a short-term prospect. I'm not interested in your offer but always glad to help another warrior advance when I can.

    To your wealth,

    John
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by TE2 View Post

      Luiz,

      Here's my sincere opinion and advice...

      You need to play in a bigger traffic market with the ad spend you are allocating.

      First, I say that because of the limited volume of CPV traffic available for your ad spend. It would be very challenging to develop and maintain the campaigns necessary to hit the results you desire using CPV traffic.

      Second, the bigger traffic market that I am referring to is "media buys".

      Third, you need to learn how to do this otherwise it is a short-term prospect. I'm not interested in your offer but always glad to help another warrior advance when I can.

      To your wealth,

      John
      Hi,

      You are right....
      But rest assured that large traffic is possible from networks like MediaTraffic, TrafficVance and others ( I mean...very large daily amounts).
      Networks like "Buy Sell Ads" are great...but I don't know if the right ones to my needs...
      What do you think?

      Thanks...
  • Profile picture of the author dropship
    I would imagine that any skilled CPA marketer will have more than $15K to spend of their own money to achieve 100% of the profits.

    I really don't see how this would be a benefit at only 25% payout.
    • Profile picture of the author pozzy
      I feel as if this request is asking for trouble.
      What sort of PPV expert who can guarantee 1000% would take 25% when they can get 100%.
      I'd recommend you reconsider this proposal, and be very wary of who approaches you that is willing to do this.
  • Profile picture of the author MarketingJessie
    50/50 sounds more like it man! No one is going to take that type of cut in this industry if they do all the work. Why should they and just keep 25%?
  • Profile picture of the author MarketingJessie
    50/50 sounds more like it man! No one is going to take that type of cut in this industry if they do all the work. Why should they and just keep 25%?
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by MarketingJessie View Post

      50/50 sounds more like it man! No one is going to take that type of cut in this industry if they do all the work. Why should they and just keep 25%?
      Whatever...I don't mind to close a 50/50 basis deal....but it seems impossible to find someone interested...
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Luiz, I do think its an interesting and valid proposal. No harm in asking and there may be that superstar CPA marketer out there that is skilled but doesnt like to take on risk. There are people out there that dont want to risk a dime. I think this is who you are looking for, somebody who is skilled but for whatever reason doesnt want to risk his/her own money.

    It may be hard to find that person because most people who are good, become that way by taking risks and taking action. And if they are good then these actions turned in to money so they have a decent amount of their own money to invest.

    With that said, there may be somebody out there who is a good fit!
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      Luiz, I do think its an interesting and valid proposal. No harm in asking and there may be that superstar CPA marketer out there that is skilled but doesnt like to take on risk. There are people out there that dont want to risk a dime. I think this is who you are looking for, somebody who is skilled but for whatever reason doesnt want to risk his/her own money.

      It may be hard to find that person because most people who are good, become that way by taking risks and taking action. And if they are good then these actions turned in to money so they have a decent amount of their own money to invest.

      With that said, there may be somebody out there who is a good fit!
      You got the point Kenster...:-)
      And let me tell you....I could invest even more than $15K...but I need to taste the waters...agree? 3 years ago I invested a small amount partnering with a PPC company....after 8 months of work and a safe partnership deal, I decided to increase the investments...and guess what? I made about $250K...yep...$250.000,00 that I NEVER RECEIVED...:-( The company vanished away with my money and other people's money...
      So...if there's a risk...it applies to BOTH parts...
      But the main question here is : WHERE IS THIS SKILLED AND HONEST GUY? LOL
      If you find him/her....I'll pay you a $15K reward...:-) Deal?

      Thanks for your comments,

      Luiz
  • Profile picture of the author Affiliatebuddy
    go for some realistic plan... and i am in.

    Thanks
    AB
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by Affiliatebuddy View Post

      go for some realistic plan... and i am in.

      Thanks
      AB
      Please suggest....

      A CPA investment club? Just an idea....
      your turn...:-)
  • Profile picture of the author sp33dr4ge99
    PM me. I think I have what you are looking for.
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by sp33dr4ge99 View Post

      PM me. I think I have what you are looking for.
      PM sent...

      Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author FrankBowman
    Hey Luiz, please don't take offense to what I'm posting, I'm actually trying to save you some risk, but in my opinion, your deal just doesn't make sense for you or a seasoned CPA pro..........and here's why:

    To come to a public internet forum to hire someone who A) you don't know B) you never met and C) never did business with is very risky for you, to say the least......

    Then to want at LEAST 50% of the profit if not more, from a CPA pro (I assume you don't want to do business with a CPA noobie) and not do any of the work.....its just not realistic, and quite frankly its pretty risky for you if you do find someone who takes your offer.....at least in my opinion.

    Now I am by no means a CPA master. Matter of fact, the only reason I'm into Internet Marketing is because I had a very serious heart attack about 3 years ago........

    ..........you know the whole thing,......... my heart stopped, I was rushed into an 8 hour triple bypass surgery...... la di da di da................I don't think I need to bore you with anymore details.......

    Anyway, I decided that I had enough money and I'd much rather live than die..........but I got bored doing nothing, so I got into IM just to keep myself busy, then I saw the potential and now I'm a little more serious about it.

    I used to make my living in Real Estate.........Manhattan, Brooklyn and a little in Queens, all boros of NYC.

    In any case, like you and PPC, I was very good at what I did. I started in 1990 buying anything I could north of 96th Street and south of 14th Street, in Manhattan.............midtown was too expensive for me at the time.........nothing huge, mostly 10-40 unit buildings and a few brownstones, which I never kept, I just flipped those........believe me its just as much a pain in the arse running a 4 unit building as it is running a 40 unit building, but I digress.

    Make a long story short, a private lender, that I had done business with, came to me in 2000 and told me he'd give me a lot of money to invest(I'm not gonna say exactly how much, ..........you say you make 7 figures.....suffice it to say it was slightly north of 7 figures) .........I would find and manage the deals and we'd go 50/50........

    I said no.

    Why?............. think about it.

    By 2000 I was a pro at RE investing and managing buildings, and I assume you want a CPA pro working for you......... anyway his terms didn't make sense.........

    1. I had to do all the work and only get 50% of the deal........

    2. I could have gone to any number of banks I was doing business with and gotten the same amount, if not more, at 8-10% (at that time) and kept 100% of the profit, I had no reason to give up 50% of any deal just for the money, at that time.

    Now when I was starting out I would have taken the deal in a second, but it never would have been offered to me because when I was starting I had no track record.

    So asking a seasoned CPA pro with a proven track record, for even a 50/50 split just doesn't make business sense for the CPAer, it might for you but not for them.

    If you do find someone who takes you up on your deal, make sure he's the real thing or you may lose your $15k, .........which lets face it, at 7 figures a year, thats really just BlackJack money, 30 hands the most.........I mean if you're willing to take the risk.....some people are very risk averse.

    Capital is easy to get when you're good and successful at what you do, like many of the CPA bigwigs on this forum, and like you with PPC.

    If I were you I'd hire someone you trust, and pay $15K to have them taught the CPA biz by a pro, if you don't feel like going thru the hassle yourself, then pay him/her whatever you want and he/her can make you your money while you continue to dominate PPC.

    Again, I'm just trying to give you what I think is some relevant advice.

    Good luck to you, no matter what you decide.

    Peace
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by FrankBowman View Post

      Hey Luiz, please don't take offense to what I'm posting, I'm actually trying to save you some risk, but in my opinion, your deal just doesn't make sense for you or a seasoned CPA pro..........and here's why:

      To come to a public internet forum to hire someone who A) you don't know B) you never met and C) never did business with is very risky for you, to say the least......

      Then to want at LEAST 50% of the profit if not more, from a CPA pro (I assume you don't want to do business with a CPA noobie) and not do any of the work.....its just not realistic, and quite frankly its pretty risky for you if you do find someone who takes your offer.....at least in my opinion.

      Now I am by no means a CPA master. Matter of fact, the only reason I'm into Internet Marketing is because I had a very serious heart attack about 3 years ago........

      ..........you know the whole thing,......... my heart stopped, I was rushed into an 8 hour triple bypass surgery...... la di da di da................I don't think I need to bore you with anymore details.......

      Anyway, I decided that I had enough money and I'd much rather live than die..........but I got bored doing nothing, so I got into IM just to keep myself busy, then I saw the potential and now I'm a little more serious about it.

      I used to make my living in Real Estate.........Manhattan, Brooklyn and a little in Queens, all boros of NYC.

      In any case, like you and PPC, I was very good at what I did. I started in 1990 buying anything I could north of 96th Street and south of 14th Street, in Manhattan.............midtown was too expensive for me at the time.........nothing huge, mostly 10-40 unit buildings and a few brownstones, which I never kept, I just flipped those........believe me its just as much a pain in the arse running a 4 unit building as it is running a 40 unit building, but I digress.

      Make a long story short, a private lender, that I had done business with, came to me in 2000 and told me he'd give me a lot of money to invest(I'm not gonna say exactly how much, ..........you say you make 7 figures.....suffice it to say it was slightly north of 7 figures) .........I would find and manage the deals and we'd go 50/50........

      I said no.

      Why?............. think about it.

      By 2000 I was a pro at RE investing and managing buildings, and I assume you want a CPA pro working for you......... anyway his terms didn't make sense.........

      1. I had to do all the work and only get 50% of the deal........

      2. I could have gone to any number of banks I was doing business with and gotten the same amount, if not more, at 8-10% (at that time) and kept 100% of the profit, I had no reason to give up 50% of any deal just for the money, at that time.

      Now when I was starting out I would have taken the deal in a second, but it never would have been offered to me because when I was starting I had no track record.

      So asking a seasoned CPA pro with a proven track record, for even a 50/50 split just doesn't make business sense for the CPAer, it might for you but not for them.

      If you do find someone who takes you up on your deal, make sure he's the real thing or you may lose your $15k, .........which lets face it, at 7 figures a year, thats really just BlackJack money, 30 hands the most.........I mean if you're willing to take the risk.....some people are very risk averse.

      Capital is easy to get when you're good and successful at what you do, like many of the CPA bigwigs on this forum, and like you with PPC.

      If I were you I'd hire someone you trust, and pay $15K to have them taught the CPA biz by a pro, if you don't feel like going thru the hassle yourself, then pay him/her whatever you want and he/her can make you your money while you continue to dominate PPC.

      Again, I'm just trying to give you what I think is some relevant advice.

      Good luck to you, no matter what you decide.

      Peace
      Hi Frank,


      To say the least...GREAT post and advices my friend....
      Makes sense....A LOT of sense....
      I'll really take the weekend to think about all you said....
      I wish you all the best...and take care of your so generous heart...:-)

      Enjoy the weekend,


      Luiz
  • Profile picture of the author KevScarb
    Well I still don't get why someone who would have the ability to turn 300% ROI on PPC would not just take the time to sort out a Cost Per View campaign on their own. I can't get near 300% ROI on PPC, hell I am happy if I can break even on most of it.

    Here is my 2 cents as to why I think you have a problem with this offer.

    I work with the the amount you are talking about on CPV. My budget is now more or less $500 per day so 15k per month, this month a little over 16k , and after about 6 months I am between 300 - 400 % ROI, clearly not in the league you are looking for, but still making more than I would get from a 25% share with you even if I could hit your numbers, which I can't by the way.

    You see here is my problem, I was taught to do this by choosing one niche. You learn that market, you learn everything you can about it, and you perfect it, you build a business in it. No secret, just one system, one focus, and learn to test and track everything , every headline, every landing page, pop over v pop under, pictures, colours, everything, and you improve as you go. It has taken quite a while to get to where I am now, 6 months on this niche alone. Some urls can give me 1000%, some where there is greater competition I get much less and then there are others that just about break even and quite a number lose, and other times, well let's just say I end up taking a bath, you can't win them all but with the way I work, even on the urls where I make a small loss, In most cases I make it up on the back end, but trying to scale up is not easy. One of the problems with cost per view, and any traffic source for that matter is I can only take what traffic is there, sometimes there is only so much traffic the network has that is right for your offer and that will be profitable. If there are only 1000 impressions to be had for a good converting url, no extra cash is going to change that, and I am sure i am not the only guy in this market who has hit a traffic ceiling targeting a profitable url. Every time you try and scale up, it takes more time to test things out, you win some and lose some and you stand still again for a few weeks untill you have enough data to know what is working. Working that out for myself is one thing, having to answer to someone else is exactly why I stopped working for " the man " in the first place.

    And for what it's worth I think Jeremy was been Ironic about the 100,000% ROI.

    Best of you luck with your request.


    Kev
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by KevScarb View Post

      Well I still don't get why someone who would have the ability to turn 300% ROI on PPC would not just take the time to sort out a Cost Per View campaign on their own. I can't get near 300% ROI on PPC, hell I am happy if I can break even on most of it.

      Here is my 2 cents as to why I think you have a problem with this offer.

      I work with the the amount you are talking about on CPV. My budget is now more or less $500 per day so 15k per month, this month a little over 16k , and after about 6 months I am between 300 - 400 % ROI, clearly not in the league you are looking for, but still making more than I would get from a 25% share with you even if I could hit your numbers, which I can't by the way.

      You see here is my problem, I was taught to do this by choosing one niche. You learn that market, you learn everything you can about it, and you perfect it, you build a business in it. No secret, just one system, one focus, and learn to test and track everything , every headline, every landing page, pop over v pop under, pictures, colours, everything, and you improve as you go. It has taken quite a while to get to where I am now, 6 months on this niche alone. Some urls can give me 1000%, some where there is greater competition I get much less and then there are others that just about break even and quite a number lose, and other times, well let's just say I end up taking a bath, you can't win them all but with the way I work, even on the urls where I make a small loss, In most cases I make it up on the back end, but trying to scale up is not easy. One of the problems with cost per view, and any traffic source for that matter is I can only take what traffic is there, sometimes there is only so much traffic the network has that is right for your offer and that will be profitable. If there are only 1000 impressions to be had for a good converting url, no extra cash is going to change that, and I am sure i am not the only guy in this market who has hit a traffic ceiling targeting a profitable url. Every time you try and scale up, it takes more time to test things out, you win some and lose some and you stand still again for a few weeks untill you have enough data to know what is working. Working that out for myself is one thing, having to answer to someone else is exactly why I stopped working for " the man " in the first place.

      And for what it's worth I think Jeremy was been Ironic about the 100,000% ROI.

      Best of you luck with your request.


      Kev
      Dear Friend,

      Thanks a lot for your comments.
      As you explained so well (and I learned from it...and I'm not ironic) there's a lot of work to put things up...as I already do with my PPC business. That's why I had the investment idea. I already have my focus on my PPC business....it seems that the best I can do is to keep doing it and forget about "partnerships".

      Thanks a lot for your help,


      Luiz
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    No one can guarantee that kind of ROI over and over again
  • Profile picture of the author brik2500
    Hey Luiz....I see it as a very valid offer....even if its a seasoned pro, if they're business savvy enough they would have the knowledge to ramp their system up without that much more effort on their part while making it a win/win scenario. Percentages would probably be negotiated which I don't see it being a problem to you.

    But I get you....you want these big boys to put up and you'll throw your money in the ring to see if they can deliver....I believe thats one of the biggest elements to you, as well as making a profit on your money...


    On the other hand, there is people out there with skill and no capital to ramp it up.....in this case, finding someone like that is like a diamond in the rough.

    Best wishes on it...and I'll keep an eye out for you....

    thanks

    Brik
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by brik2500 View Post

      Hey Luiz....I see it as a very valid offer....even if its a seasoned pro, if they're business savvy enough they would have the knowledge to ramp their system up without that much more effort on their part while making it a win/win scenario. Percentages would probably be negotiated which I don't see it being a problem to you.

      But I get you....you want these big boys to put up and you'll throw your money in the ring to see if they can deliver....I believe thats one of the biggest elements to you, as well as making a profit on your money...


      On the other hand, there is people out there with skill and no capital to ramp it up.....in this case, finding someone like that is like a diamond in the rough.

      Best wishes on it...and I'll keep an eye out for you....

      thanks

      Brik
      Hello There,

      Finally someone that got the point. I couldn't explain my goal better than you did....really thanks...
      It's a shame that my offer seems to be not so interesting like I thought...and I have some missing points as well...To receive all that comments is helping me a lot...
      Anyway....let's move on....


      Take care,

      Luiz
  • Profile picture of the author FrankBowman
    Luiz,

    I have on option u might like,............start your own network!!!......I'm serious, its not that hard for anyone who has a good business sense

    Oh and thank you for your kind words from the post before.

    Good Luck
    • Profile picture of the author crecemedia
      Originally Posted by FrankBowman View Post

      Luiz,

      I have on option u might like,............start your own network!!!......I'm serious, its not that hard for anyone who has a good business sense

      Oh and thank you for your kind words from the post before.

      Good Luck
      Its great until an affiliate brings you 10,000 leads in one day and suddenly the advertisers says they are not quality leads, then you own your affiliate $100,000 and you have a loss of $100,000.

      Networks are not for everyone and you need serious bankroll to get it right. Most advertisers offer a net 30 day payment to networks, and the average network offers a net 15 day payment to its affiliates. When you have a couple of affiliates sending you millions of hits a day and banking on them, you HAVE to pay them. If you don't have the money to do it you are f$$$d.

      You wont believe the amount of networks out there that have affiliates suing for missed payments and plain ripoffs.

      If you say you are going to pay an affiliate 2 bucks per lead you better pay them 2 bucks per lead even if they bring you half a million leads and the advertiser does not pay or take long to do so.

      FG
  • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
    Hello There,

    For those interested about some feedback...including the fellows that helped me out with serious tips, comments and ideas, and "mostly" to the ones (or the only one) that posted an ironic reply (I thought we were here to help each other...not to make jokes....I think that some guys here should be at another forum...something like a "jokes" one)...anyway....back to the feedback....I closed a deal with a savvy CPA expert and I'm making a interesting 325% average ROI...far from the 1000%...or from the 100.000% ironic post....but very profitable and stable. I'm paying 25% of the profits to the guy...and yes..of course I'm getting paid like clockwork.

    Once again, thanks for all that helped me out...with serious comments or ironic jokes....feedbacks are always welcome. We can learn a lot from other people's behavior... :-)


    Take care guys,

    Luiz
    • Profile picture of the author bizprivate
      Originally Posted by honestbizpro View Post

      Hey Luiz,

      Glad you are experiencing profits!

      I got started with no budget and using only free methods and did pretty darn good.

      They say if you shoot for the moon and miss you will still be among the stars so your strategy was on the money.
      Hi dude,

      Yep...you bet...Maybe I targeted a star but reached the moon....LOL...anyway...I reached something great....way better than other general options or to leave it in the bank...:-)
      The guy that is working with me is doing a great job...keeping 25% for him and, I suppose, doing the same with his money.

      For someone that did not have the money to start it was a great deal. I see people here telling something like: Why would someone do all the work and split the revenue with you? Wake up fellows...in the real brick and mortar world we do a lot of the work and get a paycheck...leaving all profits to the company...don't we? So...in the end...everybody is happy...I'm happy as an investor, and the skilled guy is happy making 25% over an investment amount he did not have.

      I don't think I'm doing nothing wrong...unless make money is something wrong...and I have a feeling that it isn't....:-)

Next Topics on Trending Feed