I want to invest my time into something IMPORTANT. I can make a good, 30 second video in about 3 minutes. That is about 20 per hour. So realistically, 60 videos a day + uploading them.
I am only 15, but I can use adobe after effects to make some special exits and intros, but the inside content will be done in Windows Movie Maker, so I get a good balance of professional looking and quick to make.
This is my plan for every week.
1) Make 2 intros and 2 exits in After Effects (Maybe more?/??/?) for every offer I choose to promote. (About 2 or 3 offers, will stick with those offers unless they dont convert)
2) Then get about 50 pictures of every topic and put them in a folder
3) Then use those pictures, intros, and different words to make 25-40 second videos, using about 3 or 4 pictures per video.
4) In each video, make pop up boxes with links to my subdomain and offers.
5) POSSIBLY----> A custom landing page that look like the one of the offer I'm promoting. Would this help, I will probably test it anyways, but any advise here would help.
Then repeat those steps every week but promoting the same offers, so I have a diverse number of videos.
WOULD THAT WORK??
1) What offers should I promote? I know and will only do things relating free ipad, iphone, macbook, ect... Would those work good
2) What would help me maximize profits and Click through ratios. Like keywords, boxes, and what type of offers like email, zip, ect...
3) How many videos per account? I remember reading YouTube banning accounts for spam videos. I will save every video, but obliviously don't want to go through the hassle of reuploading, loosing views, ranking, ect..
4) LANDING PAGES???? I know these are a must have for PPC, PPV to get a nice list, but I always thought YouTube traffic was more random and less focused on the niche of your offer and spamming them with free offers wouldn't help, is this true?
5) What else???? What else should I do to make this more profitable?
I will also do ANY video editing for anyone who needed it for a small price. Maybe for free, I can do almost anything, as long as it doesn't involve real footage. But totally synthesized videos are a piece of cake.
Also, my computer has 3 GTX 580's in SLI and I have a 50 MBPS connection, I can upload and render these movies almost instantly, and I can whip up a quick video with text in about 30 seconds when I'm focused, or about a few minutes when I'm watching Top Gear
PLEASE HELP ME, I DONT WANT ANY MORE WASTED TIME!