The Most Effective Traffic Source To CPA Offer

by 348 comments
Hi Warriors,

One of he hottest money maker nowadays is CPA .

Now ,I want to discuss about the #1 most effective source of traffic for CPA offers.

For me , even though I use multiple sources of traffic , #1 most effective source of traffic is PPC,specially Google Adwords .

What about you.

Which traffic source is bringing you the most success with CPA offers?

Mike
#ad networks #cpa #effective #offer #source #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author JoinTopMentor
    I guess PPC to CPA would work for a high volume of low competition long tail keywords. But competitive words simply won't convert well enough...the only way I see it working is to send them to a squeeze page to capture a name & email to which you can then market to for a lifetime.
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by JoinTopMentor View Post

      I guess PPC to CPA would work for a high volume of low competition long tail keywords. But competitive words simply won't convert well enough...the only way I see it working is to send them to a squeeze page to capture a name & email to which you can then market to for a lifetime.
      I also use both of the techniques , but make sure that you use it properly , specially the lead capture for general keywords .

      Mike
  • Profile picture of the author lakshaybehl
    I am turning to CPA now and I think VIDEOS are going to be very hot source of traffic ... I even heard Luke Sample likes doing videos amongst other things for his traffic!

    -Lakshay
    • Profile picture of the author motivebrendan
      Originally Posted by lakshaybehl View Post

      I am turning to CPA now and I think VIDEOS are going to be very hot source of traffic ... I even heard Luke Sample likes doing videos amongst other things for his traffic!

      -Lakshay
      I have tried video as a traffic source - i think you are right it will be a good way to drive but i did not have luck with it. It's part of the future but not now..
    • Profile picture of the author star007
      I never thought about video as a way to promote CPA offers, but why not? They are used to promote everything else. Cool idea.

      What cpa networks do you like and are they difficult to get into? I've heard some are.
      star
  • Profile picture of the author ryanman
    For me PPC is the best for CPA.
  • Profile picture of the author jspmedia
    organic search with right type of campaign. I have a site and I did almost $20K per month from one site, after program killed all affiliate programs, income went down and no other offers converts like the other program. PPC is quick and targeted, but if you have organic traffics, it is free and targeted.
    • Profile picture of the author Sipboy3000
      PPC is by far the best tool for me with CPA offers. I like using the Google Adwords Content Network because you can get cheap traffic using images and placements.
    • Profile picture of the author Flaura78
      Originally Posted by jspmedia View Post

      organic search with right type of campaign. I have a site and I did almost $20K per month from one site, after program killed all affiliate programs, income went down and no other offers converts like the other program. PPC is quick and targeted, but if you have organic traffics, it is free and targeted.
      Thanks for sharing it... I recently discovered that sending my wordpress blog to rss and my autoresponder messages too will bring in free traffic. One day I just noticed that Feedburner, Yahoo Search and Google bot were all sending me free clicks. As I am greedy I paused my PPC campaigns and started to concentrate on this kind of traffic, as it is targeted, free and get loads of free clicks daily.
      I also had the same experience with offers lately. I use a tracking link for all my offers to see where the traffic's coming from, and once an offer came down replaced it with another within the same network.
      Now: Offer 1 was just a splash page, paid 3.40 and converted at 35%.
      Offer 2 is a video Splash and pays 1.50, hasn't converted yet.
    • Profile picture of the author shaddywilly
      Originally Posted by jspmedia View Post

      organic search with right type of campaign. I have a site and I did almost $20K per month from one site, after program killed all affiliate programs, income went down and no other offers converts like the other program. PPC is quick and targeted, but if you have organic traffics, it is free and targeted.
      Can you please elaborate more on this.What is organic search and how do you get it
  • Profile picture of the author GreatBiz
    I use PPC and organic search traffic. Onsite placement and drive tons of targeted traffic using article marketing and Web 2.0.
    • Profile picture of the author SmallBusinessCoach
      Originally Posted by GreatBiz View Post

      I use PPC and organic search traffic. Onsite placement and drive tons of targeted traffic using article marketing and Web 2.0.
      GreatBiz,

      In your experience, are some article marketing sites better for attracting and converting traffic? Do you have preferred article marketing sites or is it better to use one or two sites only?

      What are your views?

      With thanks.

      Small Business Coach
  • Profile picture of the author MicahF7
    Well it sounds like you guys covered PPC, banner, and video so I wont say those things again!

    One other that you guys have NOT mentioned, is something I think I will be introducing to almost everyone, It is the adonnetwork.com. They do it all, almost any type of traffic/media buy... Things like, ppc, pop under, pop overs, RON, banner placement targeted and keyword targeted, SMS marketing.... I believe most all these things are placement targeted and keyword targeted... They have a ton of traffic sources!

    There are a few places like them: Traffic vance ( $500 - 1k deposit ), Media traffic ( I believe a $250 deposit), Zango ( no deposit ) and the adonnetwork ( no deposit )... Some are better then others as far as quality of traffic.

    I do stuff with them everyday with CPA.... They are great.

    ( No, they dont even have an aff program that I know of so that was not a plugin! )

    From begginers to what ever, they are a great source of daily, month income.


    Thanks,

    Micah Rush

    <><
    • Profile picture of the author wallush
      Originally Posted by MicahF7 View Post

      Well it sounds like you guys covered PPC, banner, and video so I wont say those things again!

      One other that you guys have NOT mentioned, is something I think I will be introducing to almost everyone, It is the adonnetwork.com. They do it all, almost any type of traffic/media buy... Things like, ppc, pop under, pop overs, RON, banner placement targeted and keyword targeted, SMS marketing.... I believe most all these things are placement targeted and keyword targeted... They have a ton of traffic sources!

      There are a few places like them: Traffic vance ( $500 - 1k deposit ), Media traffic ( I believe a $250 deposit), Zango ( no deposit ) and the adonnetwork ( no deposit )... Some are better then others as far as quality of traffic.

      I do stuff with them everyday with CPA.... They are great.

      ( No, they dont even have an aff program that I know of so that was not a plugin! )

      From begginers to what ever, they are a great source of daily, month income.


      Thanks,

      Micah Rush

      <><
      Good info. I will try it
    • Profile picture of the author bnjaffiliates
      Originally Posted by MicahF7 View Post

      Well it sounds like you guys covered PPC, banner, and video so I wont say those things again!

      One other that you guys have NOT mentioned, is something I think I will be introducing to almost everyone, It is the adonnetwork.com. They do it all, almost any type of traffic/media buy... Things like, ppc, pop under, pop overs, RON, banner placement targeted and keyword targeted, SMS marketing.... I believe most all these things are placement targeted and keyword targeted... They have a ton of traffic sources!

      There are a few places like them: Traffic vance ( $500 - 1k deposit ), Media traffic ( I believe a $250 deposit), Zango ( no deposit ) and the adonnetwork ( no deposit )... Some are better then others as far as quality of traffic.

      I do stuff with them everyday with CPA.... They are great.

      ( No, they dont even have an aff program that I know of so that was not a plugin! )

      From begginers to what ever, they are a great source of daily, month income.


      Thanks,

      Micah Rush

      <><
      Great post Micah - would love to get your advice re Adon Network, as I am just starting to work with them. Thanks. Ben
  • Profile picture of the author webpromotions
    Organic search all the way.
    Might not be the most popular answer because its the most difficult, but its the correct answer.
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Doug English View Post

      Organic search all the way.
      Might not be the most popular answer because its the most difficult, but its the correct answer.
      But , the problem with organic search is that -you must have a web established ( seo optimized ) site .

      Mike
    • Profile picture of the author thegeneral777
      Originally Posted by Doug English View Post

      Organic search all the way.
      Might not be the most popular answer because its the most difficult, but its the correct answer.
      Hi Doug - Im fascinated with your answer "organic search"

      I can do SEO pretty well, and I have also dabbled in CPA offers. How do you combine the 2?

      At a guess you have an SEO'd landing page that redirects to the affiliated URL?

      Im really keen to hear your response. Many thanks.

      Sam
    • Profile picture of the author mamu
      Originally Posted by Doug English View Post

      Organic search all the way.
      Might not be the most popular answer because its the most difficult, but its the correct answer.
      sir,can you tell me what is organic search,I am a noob,lol
  • Profile picture of the author Blade Runner 77
    If I hate watching video promos so much then aren't there customers out there who feel the same way? Its way too slow to convey a message and way too hard to re reference something, compared to print. Or am I just a dinosaur because I still read newspapers and books?
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin AKA Hubcap
      Originally Posted by 105724 View Post

      If I hate watching video promos so much then aren't there customers out there who feel the same way? Its way too slow to convey a message and way too hard to re reference something, compared to print. Or am I just a dinosaur because I still read newspapers and books?
      That's why you need a variety of approaches. I agree some video promos are way too loooong.

      I think video has great potential but you need to hook 'em quick and hard.
  • Profile picture of the author Ramage
    PPC gives me the highest return but I prefer organic as it's passive and there's no need to manage it.
  • Profile picture of the author jrapisarda
    By testing your cpa offers through ppc you can quickly determine which ones are even worth your time. Organic traffic requires time and time is money.
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by jrapisarda View Post

      By testing your cpa offers through ppc you can quickly determine which ones are even worth your time. Organic traffic requires time and time is money.
      As you said even thogh traffic from organic serch engine results page is highly targeted and profitable , it is not fast way to generate traffic . But , if you have an established website well optimized and ranked high in the search engine monetizing your website with a CPA offfer is profitable.

      Mike
  • Profile picture of the author dharma2u
    thank you all for the information.
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    Let me summarize on effective source for traffic generation for CPA offers .

    1. PPC

    2. Videos

    3. Targeted banners

    4. Adwords , including site placement and content network

    5. Organic search engine traffic , etc.

    Mike
    • Profile picture of the author affgem
      PPC is one of the proven ways to drive traffic to CPA offers but I like free organic search engine traffic...
  • Profile picture of the author bannor32
    I haven't had great luck with video, to be honest. It certainly drives lots of traffic, but I've had very few conversions with that traffic. Obviously there is potential there, since some are making a killing with video. I just haven't found the recipe as of yet.
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    1.) PPC
    2.) PPV
    3.) Banner Spots
    4.) Classifieds

    • Profile picture of the author Success2020
      Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      1.) PPC
      2.) PPV
      3.) Banner Spots
      4.) Classifieds

      Sorry i don't understand what you mean by PPV....
  • Profile picture of the author markdsullivan
    PPV banner spots
  • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
    I did not test classified ads for CPA offers .

    But , I will test it soon .

    Mike
    • Profile picture of the author affgem
      No doubt, PPC is the best way to get traffic to CPA offers but an optimized website can get good organic traffic. I prefer free organic search traffic.
  • Profile picture of the author darryl-thomas
    media buys are something to look into when u have the money also
  • Profile picture of the author prouser02
    I use various methods.

    top ones are:

    mini website

    Video Traffic

    and

    outsource small projects, which makes all the difference.
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Nabeel Chughtai View Post


      outsource
      Outsourcing is what makes the big difference .

      But , you have to use it properly to exploit its benefits .

      Mike
  • Profile picture of the author jeffm58
    Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    One of he hottest money maker nowadays is CPA .

    Now ,I want to discuss about the #1 most effective source of traffic for CPA offers.

    For me , even though I use multiple sources of traffic , #1 most effective source of traffic is PPC,specially Google Adwords .

    What about you.

    Which traffic source is binging you the most success with CPA offers?

    Mike
    I know one thing. If I'm making a killing with CPA and I have a great traffic source, I'm not posting it on a forum. I'm doing a rev share or something :-) Just my 2 cents.
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by jeffm58 View Post

      I'm not posting it on a forum
      May be you are thinking some thing different .

      Forums are one of the greatest tools in IM businesses.

      I don't think you miss this.

      Mike
    • Profile picture of the author Ron Killian
      Originally Posted by jeffm58 View Post

      I know one thing. If I'm making a killing with CPA and I have a great traffic source, I'm not posting it on a forum. I'm doing a rev share or something :-) Just my 2 cents.
      Then why did you post in the first place?
  • Profile picture of the author caleb
    PPC with squeeze page seems pretty good as you are collecting emails to market to customer in the future

Next Topics on Trending Feed