Does 7Search traffic convert for ANYTHING?

by 51 comments
I ran four campaigns up to 300+ clicks on 7search, all in different niches. I only got a few conversions on one of them, and the others I ran up hundreds of clicks without a single conversion.

I know there are people who use 7search profitably, but what strategy can there possibly be other then throwing pasta at the wall to see what sticks? It seems a bit fishy to me that targeted ads to excellent keywords can have such an abysmal conversion rate..
#ad networks #7search #convert #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author michael rozy
    Originally Posted by MarathonMan View Post

    I ran four campaigns up to 300+ clicks on 7search, all in different niches. I only got a few conversions on one of them, and the others I ran up hundreds of clicks without a single conversion.

    I know there are people who use 7search profitably, but what strategy can there possibly be other then throwing pasta at the wall to see what sticks? It seems a bit fishy to me that targeted ads to excellent keywords can have such an abysmal conversion rate..
    hi

    on which niche , u got conversion . tell me
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    Yes it works. You have to do 2 things:

    1.) Block bad sites.

    2.) Start every bid at a penny, (yes i know they say the min is a nickel, but there's a way around that).

    I've been showing people 7search for years now and it does work.
    • Profile picture of the author MarathonMan
      Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      Yes it works. You have to do 2 things:

      1.) Block bad sites.

      2.) Start every bid at a penny, (yes i know they say the min is a nickel, but there's a way around that).

      I've been showing people 7search for years now and it does work.
      I tried lowering bids, but if I go too low I never get any traffic at all - and these are campaigns with several hundred keywords.

      Aniket, I'd love to try Facebook as well - I'm just trying to decide if i should drop 7search.
    • Profile picture of the author ben565
      Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      Yes it works. You have to do 2 things:

      1.) Block bad sites.

      2.) Start every bid at a penny, (yes i know they say the min is a nickel, but there's a way around that).

      I've been showing people 7search for years now and it does work.
      bidding a penny will get you almost no traffic,you have to be in the top 3 positions on broad keywords
    • Profile picture of the author Bujuk
      Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

      Yes it works. You have to do 2 things:

      1.) Block bad sites.

      2.) Start every bid at a penny, (yes i know they say the min is a nickel, but there's a way around that).

      I've been showing people 7search for years now and it does work.
      I'm new to 7search. how do we block the bad sites?

      one of my campaign hit 147 clicks, but still no conversion. this is a simple email submission cpa.
  • Profile picture of the author Aniket
    Never Tried 7search but facebook is converting well for me.
  • Profile picture of the author pacelattin
    I'm done promoting 7search... I used to write about it, but looks like its 40% fraud now.
  • Profile picture of the author zerofill
    7 search works for quick email and zip submits. Doesn't work for trial offers for skin cream etc... (at least for me it doesn't)

    But it is a bit of a pita with how much dicking around and monitoring you do to get the campaigns right. Once you do they will be profitable.

    Don't expect a landslide of profits though.

    You have to have multiple campaigns, and test a few different landers. Don't just direct link them (Works sometimes). Better to get a hook on them to grab their attention even if it is geo as the hook. You get their attention for a few seconds you usually have them.

    You definitely have to skim the fraud sites out though. Don't plan on quitting your day job off one campaign either.

    Have campaigns I am tweaking now in 7 search, directcpv, and adwords...

    The 7 search traffic for one of the offers is actually converting better than the CPV. Which actually surprised me. The offer is an email submit... same lander on both.
    • Profile picture of the author MarathonMan
      Originally Posted by zerofill View Post

      7 search works for quick email and zip submits. Doesn't work for trial offers for skin cream etc... (at least for me it doesn't)

      But it is a bit of a pita with how much dicking around and monitoring you do to get the campaigns right. Once you do they will be profitable.

      Don't expect a landslide of profits though.

      You have to have multiple campaigns, and test a few different landers. Don't just direct link them (Works sometimes). Better to get a hook on them to grab their attention even if it is geo as the hook. You get their attention for a few seconds you usually have them.

      You definitely have to skim the fraud sites out though. Don't plan on quitting your day job off one campaign either.

      Have campaigns I am tweaking now in 7 search, directcpv, and adwords...

      The 7 search traffic for one of the offers is actually converting better than the CPV. Which actually surprised me. The offer is an email submit... same lander on both.
      So you say a landing page actually helps up conversions? I always thought the extra step would knock the percentage down.
  • Profile picture of the author loss1988
    7search works well with short form offer like email submit or some free dating site( at least it works for me) I've never tried paid offer with them before.
    • Profile picture of the author speedylikesKJ
      Just be honest and tell me how many of you create lander and than promote offers ? Direct liking is not always a good option. For short submits yea it works but for trails and other high payout offers direct linking method does n`t always work.
  • Profile picture of the author Shon Chris
    I wrote a post that may help you. You may want to read it a couple of times for clarity.

    Read it Here.
  • Profile picture of the author outwest
    PPC coach i notice you are not defending your penny bids
  • Profile picture of the author espresso
    I have a seperate problem
    Started a campign about 14 hours ago
    17 keywords
    300 impressions
    0 clicks

    Daily budget 10$ and average position 2
  • Profile picture of the author Cleberl1
    These small PPC companies are full of click fraud and usually don't have enough publisher to get decent traffic.

    So the result is poor...
  • Profile picture of the author outwest
    I heard its not difficult once you learn how, to make 7search profitable

    it is difficult, however, to scale it up, since the volume of traffic is simply too low
  • Profile picture of the author Pupsik
    7search may be legit to some people, but I've been doing one offer for a week, the conversion rate was quiet low, but I got a few out of it, even though my campaign didn't profit me whatsoever. Yesterday i receive an email saying that my offer had to blacklist me due to poor leads.

    Doubt it's anything from my side, but 7search seems to have alot of useless traffic.
  • Profile picture of the author pacelattin
    I'm done promoting 7Search. I had many, many successful affiliates who have come back and told me that 50% of their traffic is fraudulent. I no longer even write about it, because each time I get HATE MAIL.
    • Profile picture of the author DaCheese
      ^^Thats's right man...On day 1 an offer will have a 8% conversion for a simple email submit offer then it drops from there..

      On day 2, i got a measly 0.5% conversion to the same offer with the same referrers..

      I do track kws, #affid# and #rid# but the same kws and referrers that converted on day 1 will not convert on other days..

      The problem with 7search is the inconsistency of the traffic quality as what works today will probably not work tomorrow.

      FYI, tried direct linking and landers with the same conclusion.
  • Profile picture of the author JasonWestwick
    Originally Posted by Ruck View Post

    It absolutely works, read the guide below in my sig.
    Guys,

    In case you have been living under a rock for a few years, Ruck is a legend, the man knows his s**t.

    Quality guide and a must read for anyone advertising or thinking of getting involved with 7search.
    • Profile picture of the author pacelattin
      7Search pays him, and pays everyone who promotes them a referral fee. I used to get very good sized checks from 7search when it worked. I had one friend doing $100k a month, now nothing...


      The problem now is that everyone I refer to them now comes back and tells me that they tried it, and have had horrible results. This is within the last 3-4 months.

      The problem is with the quality, its always been bad, but its gotten a lot worse lately. I have no idea why.

      Are some people making money from 7search, of course.

      On that note, Ruck is one of the smartest guys in our industry: he wants you to click on his link, download his guide, sign up for his private forum, pay him money, then maybe pay him more money to go to a seminar. Only difference between his stuff and all the other crap out there, is that he actually has a history of personally making money in the industry, while 90% of the gurus out there haven't made a penny, or were one-hit wonders.


      Originally Posted by JasonWestwick View Post

      Guys,

      In case you have been living under a rock for a few years, Ruck is a legend, the man knows his s**t.

      Quality guide and a must read for anyone advertising or thinking of getting involved with 7search.
  • Profile picture of the author chintz24
    It converts.
  • Profile picture of the author theman22
    It depends on the niche i mean ive seen the same advertisers on there for ages so i assume something must be working
  • Profile picture of the author Eutaw
    I had good results from 7search. Did 3 campaigns and was pleased with the results.
    • Profile picture of the author derek.ang
      Originally Posted by Eutaw View Post

      I had good results from 7search. Did 3 campaigns and was pleased with the results.
      hi, can you give more information about 7search? looking to try it too. What type of offers do you promote? does email zip submits and direct linking works?
  • Profile picture of the author TolyZ
    Haven't had any luck with 7search either. No matter how many time I block subids it never converts.
  • Profile picture of the author neralu
    7 search definately sends you quality traffic.. If you know, how to clean it up.. Usage of dynamic keyword insertion for the ads, blocking the sub ids and usage of smart bid can give you significant amount of returns...
  • Profile picture of the author affiliatingsniper
    7search only works with zip code or email submissions

Next Topics on Trending Feed