Best way to learn about CPA ??

by 26 comments
Hi guys,

I've been involved in affiliate-type marketing forever, but never tried doing CPA.

How or where would I learn about the best way to tackle the CPA market? Again, I'm not a total newbie, just new to CPA.

Any help or assistance (without trying to sell me an info-book ) would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
#ad networks #cpa #learn

  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Join some affiliate networks. NeverBlue, MaxBounty, Conver2Media, ect...

    Just search around the forums till you find a method or traffic source you like.

    Then keep testing it until you have success, and be committed to it.

    Plenty of Fish Ads or "POF" is a great starting traffic source for beginners. It helps you learn a lot of fundamentals.
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    Not sure why people say "CPA" it's all just selling other people's stuff for a commission.



    There's lots of good courses out there though. Check out Kensters stuff or Chad from Traffic black book.
  • Profile picture of the author rising_sun
    You are not a newbie but ,
    new to CPA ,means that you are a newbie for CPA ,am I right?
    Just stay with us ,it will be better if you take training from any expert of your locality .
    But my suggestion WF is the best place so stay and stick with us.
  • Profile picture of the author montozza
    1. Join the CPA fix
    2. Follow Kenster's posts

    3. Google a lot about CPA and learn how to sort quality posts from hype and so called "Gurus". You should learn enough about how to sort it, with first two tips, above
  • Profile picture of the author jaggyjay
    Good place to learn is right here on the forum. Good folks to learn from are Kenster, Mike Morgan, and several others.

    Several good ebooks in the WSO section too -- but you no wanna any info book

    Now, truthfully, succeeding in cpa marketing isn't rocket science. It's like any other marketing... you have to test and track everything: Offers, Landing Pages, Marketing Venues, Lists, Copy, etc.

    I think the biggest problem for most is getting traffic. Which is why I'd recommend getting started with either CPV or PPC if you can afford to. Results are fast... win or lose
  • Profile picture of the author Dutchman
    I agree with the previous posters to this thread. There are many good threads on CPA marketing in this forum. You can search for CPA on Google (as suggested by others) and also check out EzineArticles. Joining a CPA network can be tricky but you might want to try MaxBounty and PeerFly which are always willing to take on new publishers. They also have some top notch training.
  • Profile picture of the author SaymaEWA
    The best way to learn about online marketing is to join Warrior forum and start reading the related threads instead of creating new threads of same type
  • Profile picture of the author Anil Kint
    If you are planning on PPC traffic for CPA then it can be done pretty fast with the available resources on this forum.

    For a fastest action plan based guide search for Kenster posts on this forum. There are two parts and he explains clearly the process.

    The most important thing, CPA is something that has be learned by practice. You can pick up kensters thread and start building a campaign.

    Note: Keep the budget on the campaigns low if you are going with PPC.
  • Profile picture of the author brettb
    Test, test, test.

    Learn CPA by doing CPA.
  • Profile picture of the author Scrape
    There are many cpa guides around the forum, just read and implement. Best traffic of all YOUTUBE
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Originally Posted by brettb View Post

    Test, test, test.

    Learn CPA by doing CPA.
    This is a good advice.

    Get some materials to learn the basics, but always focus on your own campaigns and learn from your own experiences. This is the fastest way to become a successful internet marketer.


    W
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by Anil Kint View Post

    If you are planning on PPC traffic for CPA then it can be done pretty fast with the available resources on this forum.

    For a fastest action plan based guide search for Kenster posts on this forum. There are two parts and he explains clearly the process.

    The most important thing, CPA is something that has be learned by practice. You can pick up kensters thread and start building a campaign.

    Note: Keep the budget on the campaigns low if you are going with PPC.
    Thanks buddy for the shoutout!


    Originally Posted by brettb View Post

    Test, test, test.

    Learn CPA by doing CPA.

    The simplest yet most powerful advice. Powerful
  • Profile picture of the author tlangdon
    Great blog posts everyone.. i have finally understood it all as well
  • Profile picture of the author Harry Nguyen
    I would suggest you to learn about the PPC and PPV traffic sources, it's not really hard to learn about what is CPA and how to promote it.
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by Harry Nguyen View Post

    I would suggest you to learn about the PPC and PPV traffic sources, it's not really hard to learn about what is CPA and how to promote it.

    Nice avatar pic...gotta get me one of them
  • Profile picture of the author SoundsGood
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to this post, I got pulled in another direction.

    I probably should have been more specific -- I certainly know what CPA is, and I've belonged to most CPA networks since many of them started... but I guess I need to learn more about how to properly promote them via PPC. Any thoughts on this?

    Also, what "type" of product or program would you personally say is best to promote via PPC?

    Lastly, for Kenster: You seem be a rock star around here. Kudos to you. Please PM me if you have any personal words of wisdom for an old affiliate guy that needs to re-energize with something new.

    Thanks again!
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Originally Posted by SoundsGood View Post

    Sorry for the delay in getting back to this post, I got pulled in another direction.

    I probably should have been more specific -- I certainly know what CPA is, and I've belonged to most CPA networks since many of them started... but I guess I need to learn more about how to properly promote them via PPC. Any thoughts on this?

    Also, what "type" of product or program would you personally say is best to promote via PPC?

    Lastly, for Kenster: You seem be a rock star around here. Kudos to you. Please PM me if you have any personal words of wisdom for an old affiliate guy that needs to re-energize with something new.

    Thanks again!

    Thanks buddy...not sure if I qualify as being wise as I am only in my late twenties haha but I've been blessed to have done well in this space...would gladly give you my input on anything you are doing!
  • Profile picture of the author baliboy
    Hi Kenster... what the best way..if I want to use direct linking.. not have to use LP?
    And where the best place to buy traffic for direct linking?

    Thanks,
  • Profile picture of the author Majin
    CPA is all bout split test, then when you got a winner, you scale it and watch the money $$
  • Profile picture of the author kazim
    I'm sure warriorforum is the best for learning CPA.
    You will get good tips about CPA here.

Next Topics on Trending Feed