What is needed to start off PPV?

Profile picture of the author Dunhill by Dunhill Posted: 12/29/2012
I am getting little confused here and asking for help.

Hosting
PPV network
CPA network
domain for landing pages
tracking

Is this it?
#needed #ppv #start

  • Profile picture of the author tim413
    tim413
    Go here to get started on the right path: Aff Playbook.com | Long Term Affiliate Success Strategies

    Start watching the free videos. They will give you the best instruction around.

    Tim
  • Profile picture of the author loss1988
    loss1988
    Originally Posted by Dunhill View Post

    I am getting little confused here and asking for help.

    Hosting
    PPV network
    CPA network
    domain for landing pages
    tracking

    Is this it?
    I'm using PPV too, things I suggest you:
    - Hosting: people seem like Beyond Hosting vps but I found HostGator vps works well for me. But it depends on you, I think when you run a PPV campaign, VPS is a must.
    - PPV network: Heard many good think about Traffic Vance, but to start Lead Impact is a right choice.
    - CPA network: it will be better if you have account for top reputed network like MaxBounty, Peerfly, W4, NeverBlue...etc But if you don't then any network pays on time is good to go, many topics here for search.
    - Domain: I suggest you pick a main domain then create sub domain for each niche. It's the way I'm doing but if you want you can buy each domain for each niche.
    - Track: if you have awesome budget then CPVlab is a good choice, else you can use Prosper202 for free.

    In my experience, PPV traffic can work well with free offer, I've never tried CPS offer on it before so I don't know if CPS offer converts on this type of traffic or not. Anyway goodluck mate
  • Profile picture of the author Dunhill
    Dunhill
    Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

    I'm using PPV too, things I suggest you:
    - Hosting: people seem like Beyond Hosting vps but I found HostGator vps works well for me. But it depends on you, I think when you run a PPV campaign, VPS is a must.
    - PPV network: Heard many good think about Traffic Vance, but to start Lead Impact is a right choice.
    - CPA network: it will be better if you have account for top reputed network like MaxBounty, Peerfly, W4, NeverBlue...etc But if you don't then any network pays on time is good to go, many topics here for search.
    - Domain: I suggest you pick a main domain then create sub domain for each niche. It's the way I'm doing but if you want you can buy each domain for each niche.
    - Track: if you have awesome budget then CPVlab is a good choice, else you can use Prosper202 for free.

    In my experience, PPV traffic can work well with free offer, I've never tried CPS offer on it before so I don't know if CPS offer converts on this type of traffic or not. Anyway goodluck mate
    Thank you for the tip! Now I think I know where to start!
  • Profile picture of the author MTVida
    MTVida
    Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

    In my experience, PPV traffic can work well with free offer, I've never tried CPS offer on it before so I don't know if CPS offer converts on this type of traffic or not. Anyway goodluck mate
    I've had a CPS campaign work on PPV, so I can attest to the fact that it is possible. I just takes a fair bit more testing.
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by Dunhill View Post

    I am getting little confused here and asking for help.

    Hosting
    PPV network
    CPA network
    domain for landing pages
    tracking

    Is this it?
    You're pretty much on track.. any idea's on how you're going to get started now? Any idea's on campaigns? Niches? etc?
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Hosting - The server you host your website on. I would suggest a BeyondHosting VPS for PPV. You need to have fast load times for PPV.

    PPV Network - The company you place your PPV ads with. The best two for PPV are LeadImpact and TrafficVance.

    CPA Network - The company you get your affiliate offers from that you put in your ads. I would recommend checking out Peerfly, MaxBounty, Convert2Media, Neverblue, and ClickBooth.

    Domain for Landing Pages - Your server's URL. I would recommend registering your domain with NameCheap they are the best out there. Stay away from GoDaddy.

    Tracking - Used to see which of your ads convert. The best tracking for PPV I have found is CPVLab.


    And I've had a lot of success with CPS offers on PPV, but I wouldn't recommend them to starters because they cost more money in testing.
  • Profile picture of the author super roach
    super roach
    You should pick up the PPVPlaybook guide. It'll give you a basic understanding of PPV.
  • Profile picture of the author Dunhill
    Dunhill
    Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

    You're pretty much on track.. any idea's on how you're going to get started now? Any idea's on campaigns? Niches? etc?
    Well, I first need to dig in deeper on how to setup campaign properly, setup landing page to fit LI, and set it up on tracking. Then I will do some testing.
    I do have few guides on PPV and most of them do tell similar niches like insurance, dating, weight loss, etc.


    Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

    Hosting - The server you host your website on. I would suggest a BeyondHosting VPS for PPV. You need to have fast load times for PPV.

    PPV Network - The company you place your PPV ads with. The best two for PPV are LeadImpact and TrafficVance.

    CPA Network - The company you get your affiliate offers from that you put in your ads. I would recommend checking out Peerfly, MaxBounty, Convert2Media, Neverblue, and ClickBooth.

    Domain for Landing Pages - Your server's URL. I would recommend registering your domain with NameCheap they are the best out there. Stay away from GoDaddy.

    Tracking - Used to see which of your ads convert. The best tracking for PPV I have found is CPVLab.


    And I've had a lot of success with CPS offers on PPV, but I wouldn't recommend them to starters because they cost more money in testing.
    Thanks for the tip Greedy. I am trying to stick with prosper 202 for now since they are free and maybe after a month or two I will switch to CPVlab.
  • Profile picture of the author Dunhill
    Dunhill
    Originally Posted by super roach View Post

    You should pick up the PPVPlaybook guide. It'll give you a basic understanding of PPV.
    I got a PPVrocker and few others. focusing mainly to PPVrocker.
  • Profile picture of the author hazyl lee
    hazyl lee
    I would suggest for beginners you can start with a normal hosting, tracking you can use the free source - prosper202. You can use free tools to improve your landing page loading speed such as free image optimizer to optimize ur image to load faster and etc.

    until your campaigns grew bigger and make some profits.. only switch to dedicated hosting such as Beyond hosting and for tracking, you can upgrade to CPVLab. The upgrade part can be easily done by the support team so you don have to worry about it.

    it's just my 2cent
  • Profile picture of the author loss1988
    loss1988
    Hey mate you can use this tool to see how LI pop: CPVDen Tools - Preview Popper
    I usually build a full size lp not only the LI pop size. You just need to make sure that the image, some text line and call to action button are viewable.
  • Profile picture of the author Dunhill
    Dunhill
    Originally Posted by loss1988 View Post

    Hey mate you can use this tool to see how LI pop: CPVDen Tools - Preview Popper
    I usually build a full size lp not only the LI pop size. You just need to make sure that the image, some text line and call to action button are viewable.
    yea I have CPVDen preview popper as a resource too.


    Originally Posted by hazyl lee View Post

    I would suggest for beginners you can start with a normal hosting, tracking you can use the free source - prosper202. You can use free tools to improve your landing page loading speed such as free image optimizer to optimize ur image to load faster and etc.

    until your campaigns grew bigger and make some profits.. only switch to dedicated hosting such as Beyond hosting and for tracking, you can upgrade to CPVLab. The upgrade part can be easily done by the support team so you don have to worry about it.

    it's just my 2cent
    you mean I don't need to have VPS hosting? Do you have resource for free image optimizer?
  • Profile picture of the author MTVida
    MTVida
    Originally Posted by Dunhill View Post

    you mean I don't need to have VPS hosting? Do you have resource for free image optimizer?
    You don't absolutely need it, but I would highly recommend that you do use VPS. Your campaign performance will improve greatly.
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Oh also here is a great free PPV guide I made, check it out...

    The $1,000 PPV Marketing Checklist | GreedReports
  • Profile picture of the author PPV Affiliate
    PPV Affiliate
    Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

    Oh also here is a great free PPV guide I made, check it out...

    The $1,000 PPV Marketing Checklist | GreedReports
    How come you use a fake pic (of yourself) as your avatar and on your blog? Just curious.
  • Profile picture of the author bizoppmaster
    bizoppmaster
    Hosting: Beyondhosting.net - get the started VPS - I use this and it rocks!

    PPV/CPV Network: Trafficvance or Lead Impact - both have high quality traffic

    CPA Network: Neverblue - never missed a payment - high converting offers

    Tracking: CPVlab - don't bother with anything else
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Originally Posted by godsonechezona View Post

    Have you received any earning through this program?
    How much work do i need to put in to make good income from it.
    The up front investment in PPV ranges from $500 to $1,000 in my book.

    And at the end of the day it all comes down to skill level.
  • Profile picture of the author alchebank
    alchebank
    Yes, they are all required. But I'd like to add something.

    Hosting - Beyondhosting is great! You need to choose a reliable hosting to keep your tracking data.
    PPV network - LeadImpact is a good place to start. You're required $200 for minimum deposit.
    CPA network - PeerFly, Neverblue, LeadSmack - You don't need to have many more CPA networks because it will be a problem if you could make little money from every network but cannot withdraw bucks out.
    Domain for landing pages - Any domain is okay.
    Tracking - Prosper202 is good but if you have high budget, I recommend CPVLab because it can make your life a lot easier when you doing split tests

    Landing Page - Creating your own landing page rather than direct linking could help you get a lot more conversion rate.

    Good luck dude

Related discussions