Best CPA Method!

by 42 comments
Hi Warriors,

A quick question here, what is the best cpa method that can make one cash in the next few hours?

Give your honest opinion and method please!
#ad networks #cpa #method

  • Profile picture of the author zpoll92
    You should learn and master your skills to make money with CPA. I'd start with reading some basic books like Kenster's Rags to Riches guide.
  • Profile picture of the author RogueOne
    Originally Posted by IMsam View Post

    method that can make one cash in the next few hours?
    Learn magic.
  • Profile picture of the author HzCy
    Hey, I read a book a few weeks ago, check this out:

    Make Money Online: Roadmap of a Dot Com Mogul:...Make Money Online: Roadmap of a Dot Com Mogul:...
    There is a chapter, exactly about CPA and I think, its the bet Ive ever read.

    Good luck !
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Unfortunately, nothing works in a few hours.

    Try a few months.

    Which is extremely fast results in terms of most businesses.
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    What country do you live in? If your in the US then offline marketing would probably be the best way to make cash in the next few hours as it's quick to find a high converting offer and make a flyer then it's about putting them up in busy places.

    I've heard that dating offers convert offline, particularly if you personalize the URL on the flyer such as Seatledating.com
  • Profile picture of the author SandraLarkin
    If you need instant cash you should not do CPA. You need to do direct paypal methods.
  • Profile picture of the author bizoppmaster
    Post w4m ads on CL and funnel them into your auto-responder sending them to dating offers. Instant bank.
  • Profile picture of the author Parry
    Best, quick CPA method if you need to see some conversions fast - Make 5-10 videos today and upload them to YouTube and direct link them to a relevant CPA offer. Your YouTube videos may not "stick" for too long but you will be able to convert a few offers. If you do that everyday I can guarantee you a decent sum of money by the end of a month.

    If your videos are good and they link to a blog which has offers on it your videos will stay longer and you will be able to earn a long-term income from them. Just be creative when you make those videos. Hope it helps :-).
  • Profile picture of the author im0001
    Originally Posted by Parry View Post

    Best, quick CPA method if you need to see some conversions fast - Make 5-10 videos today and upload them to YouTube and direct link them to a relevant CPA offer. Your YouTube videos may not "stick" for too long but you will be able to convert a few offers. If you do that everyday I can guarantee you a decent sum of money by the end of a month.

    If your videos are good and they link to a blog which has offers on it your videos will stay longer and you will be able to earn a long-term income from them. Just be creative when you make those videos. Hope it helps :-).
    I've tried exactly that and it hasn't worked out for me -

    Gave it a good title, wrote a long description, with lots of relevant tags and out of 5 videos I have not received even a single view! Where have I gone wrong? Do you think I am jinxed?
  • Profile picture of the author CashAdsMike
    I agree. Not going to happen in a couple hours. Even as stated a month is quite quick. Definitely takes some time.
  • Profile picture of the author IMsam
    Hi bizzoppmaster, thanks but i don't understand what you mean by w4m. Can you please expansiate more about this method. Thanks
    Originally Posted by bizoppmaster View Post

    Post w4m ads on CL and funnel them into your auto-responder sending them to dating offers. Instant bank.
  • Profile picture of the author IMsam
    @parry. Thanks, will give your method a try.
  • Profile picture of the author Kenny T
    Originally Posted by SandraLarkin View Post

    If you need instant cash you should not do CPA. You need to do direct paypal methods.
    I agree with sandralarkin. you shouldn't do CPA for quick cash but there are other methods though the best one I can think of is creating your own product and selling it.
  • Profile picture of the author RyanAlsaiad
    YouTube ,, Articles ,, PPC all methods work but u should Learn more about them!
  • Profile picture of the author tahir100
    CPA does not work give positive results in few hours. It involves a lot of research and testing with CPA offers, CPA networks and traffic to make money..
  • Profile picture of the author Kenny T
    If you want fast cash you need to connect buyers and sellers if you don't have any experience in IM. Just find a need for niche like article writing, web design, landing pages and outsource the orders for cheap on fiverr of freelancer. You take a cut in the middle simple. Just research some needs and find the buyers. You can try craigslist to see buyers
    Cheers
  • Profile picture of the author im0001
    Originally Posted by Art of Marketing View Post

    Also in CPA world...every method shared is a method soon not to work as powerful.

    -Art
    This brings to mind to say "Come forward those who really have made consistent amount of money by buying a "WSO"?
  • Profile picture of the author Kalanag
    Originally Posted by IMsam View Post

    Hi bizzoppmaster, thanks but i don't understand what you mean by w4m. Can you please expansiate more about this method. Thanks
    w4m is CL slang and means "woman looking for man".
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    If you want to make money fast look at what skill you already have, and apply them to online marketing.

    Can you code or design? Or do anything with computers?
  • Profile picture of the author Tuan Vy
    Whatever it is you do, make sure it's in compliance with your Network
    and what they allow as a accepted source of traffic.

    No use in making money to find out you will not get paid for those leads.

Next Topics on Trending Feed