Offer Converting, Now what?

by 14 comments
I have setup a dating campaign from a Peerfly offer and already have it converting pretty consistently. I’m directing traffic from Facebook ads to a landing page, which then links to the offer.

My question is, now that I have it consistently converting, what do I do from here? It is not yet profitable and I’m hovering around the break-even point (maybe even a little lower than that) where I am making back as much money as I’m spending. What should I do from here to start making more money than I’m spending? Any suggestions?

I think this is a winner, but not sure how to lower the cost-per-conversion in the smartest way. I’m hoping you, smarter affiliate marketers can help me out on this one.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
#ad networks #converting #offer
  • Profile picture of the author Adzeta
    Well, It can't be tell from the data you gave above.

    If you can answer below questions then I can help you out.

    How many ads copies you have tested so far and running?
    How many landers you have tested so far?
    What is your CTR for the current ad?
    Did you try doing direct linking?
    • Profile picture of the author dc53123
      Originally Posted by Adzeta View Post

      Well, It can't be tell from the data you gave above.

      If you can answer below questions then I can help you out.

      How many ads copies you have tested so far and running?
      How many landers you have tested so far?
      What is your CTR for the current ad?
      Did you try doing direct linking?
      Yea, sorry for being a little vague. Let me answer the questions, but honestly I haven’t done much for optimizing yet.

      How many ads copies you have tested so far and running?
      Tested only 2 ad copies targeting a variety of precise interests. So 2 ad copies for around 10 interest channels (and most are mixed channels)

      How many landers you have tested so far?
      I’ve tested 3 different landing pages with only one version each (so 3 pages tested total)

      What is your CTR for the current ad?
      Strange this is that the CTR for the ad yesterday was 142% and today it is only 15%. Basically only one ad copy/version is accounting for 90% of traffic. Facebook ads are kind of screwy this way. I can setup the same ad and it will get traffic sometimes and sometimes it won’t??

      Did you try doing direct linking?
      Haven’t tried direct linking yet because I didn’t think FB allows this. Do they allow this?
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    It is a good sign if you are hovering around breaking even.

    Take the time and make the push into profits.

    Things you could try.

    - Test a new Ads in hows to get a better CTR.
    - Test a new landing pages page.
    - Test a new offer.

    How many different variations of these things have you tested?
    • Profile picture of the author dc53123
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      It is a good sign if you are hovering around breaking even.

      Take the time and make the push into profits.

      Things you could try.

      - Test a new Ads in hows to get a better CTR.
      - Test a new landing pages page.
      - Test a new offer.

      How many different variations of these things have you tested?
      Thanks Greedy. I’m gonna push this to profit if it kills me… J

      Yes, I need to test new ads, landing pages, etc. I first need figure out why Facebook ads are so screwy. I’ll post a follow up with the problems I’m seeing.
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Thanks Greedy. I’m gonna push this to profit if it kills me… J
    That is the right attitude, push everything to the limit.
  • Profile picture of the author dukethacore
    How you are tracking all these stuff? CPVlab or Prosper202?
    • Profile picture of the author dc53123
      Originally Posted by dukethacore View Post

      How you are tracking all these stuff? CPVlab or Prosper202?
      Using Prosper202.... just learning it now. Having a hangup trying to use the PHP redirect. It looks like my offers aren't converting this way??? Am I missing something? Where am I supposed to put my affiliate tracking code?

      Here is the PHP:

      <?php

      // -------------------------------------------------------------------
      //
      // Tracking202 PHP Redirection, created on Wed Jul, 2013
      //
      // This PHP code is to be used for the following landing page.
      // my-url.com at Directnic
      //
      // -------------------------------------------------------------------

      if (isset($_COOKIE['tracking202outbound'])) {
      $tracking202outbound = $_COOKIE['tracking202outbound'];
      } else {
      $tracking202outbound = 'http://www.my-url.com/tracking202/redirect/lp.php?lpip=385&pci='.$_COOKIE['tracking202pci'];
      }

      header('location: '.$tracking202outbound);

      ?>
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by dc53123 View Post

    I have setup a dating campaign from a Peerfly offer and already have it converting pretty consistently. I’m directing traffic from Facebook ads to a landing page, which then links to the offer.

    My question is, now that I have it consistently converting, what do I do from here? It is not yet profitable and I’m hovering around the break-even point (maybe even a little lower than that) where I am making back as much money as I’m spending. What should I do from here to start making more money than I’m spending? Any suggestions?

    I think this is a winner, but not sure how to lower the cost-per-conversion in the smartest way. I’m hoping you, smarter affiliate marketers can help me out on this one.

    Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
    You need to start doing whatever you can to make it profitable, some ideas:
    Try different ads/images
    Test different landing pages
    Split test between different offers
    Adjust your bids
    Change your targeting
    • Profile picture of the author dc53123
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      You need to start doing whatever you can to make it profitable, some ideas:
      Try different ads/images
      Test different landing pages
      Split test between different offers
      Adjust your bids
      Change your targeting
      Awesome, thank you! Trying to do this stuff right now... just having a few hangups learning the best way to track, segment, etc. There are a lot of ways to do this. Also, FB has been a pain in the a$$ with the ads changing their cpc bid amount. I wish someone could tell me why this happens. Same exact campaign will change from .05 per click to 1.20 per click. That makes it more difficult.

      Anyway, thanks for the tips, I'm going to try it all until this mo fo is profitable!!
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    If you've got anything showing signs of profiting then you must dig deeper into they "WHY" it worked and expand on that.

Next Topics on Trending Feed