Problem With Fb ads And converting

Profile picture of the author simobens by
Hi
I Did a compain in facebook ads to sell in teespring .... I Spent 90$ but no sells
traffic is targeted By ids an all are From some Posts Likes and comments on big fb pages in the Same Nich .
CTR Is 9.507% And Cliks from 0.30$ to 0.60$
can anyone help me please ?
Thank You
#ad networks #ads #converting #problem

  • Profile picture of the author blitz20
    I would check your link to make sure its being tracked
  • Profile picture of the author vask
    9% CTR and you're paying $0.30-$0.60? Are you sure that's the CTR you're getting? The price really high for that CTR.

    And about your campaign - when you say "teespring", do you mean the website that lets you create then sell your own shirt designs? Selling t-shirts via Facebook Ads, imo, would be really really hard. The CPC you'll get on Facebook isn't low enough for the already small margin you're working on. I think you should either find a new traffic source or scrap that Facebook campaign.

    Sorry, i wish i had better advice, but i strongly believe that you can't get this campaign to work.
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by simobens View Post

    Hi
    I Did a compain in facebook ads to sell in teespring .... I Spent 90$ but no sells
    traffic is targeted By ids an all are From some Posts Likes and comments on big fb pages in the Same Nich .
    CTR Is 9.507% And Cliks from 0.30$ to 0.60$
    can anyone help me please ?
    Thank You
    How are you tracking? Did you test different ad variations?
  • Profile picture of the author DaveWarrior
    Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

    How are you tracking? Did you test different ad variations?
    I have to call you out here. These are the same generic questions you ask in every thread. Any credible consultant would actually READ the thread (gasp!) before responding. Clearly you didn't bother and wanted to sig spam us and bait the OP into engaging with you. This campaign obviously can't work for the reasons vask pointed out.
  • Profile picture of the author sonixkid3000
    Originally Posted by DaveWarrior View Post

    I have to call you out here. These are the same generic questions you ask in every thread. Any credible consultant would actually READ the thread (gasp!) before responding. Clearly you didn't bother and wanted to sig spam us and bait the OP into engaging with you. This campaign obviously can't work for the reasons vask pointed out.
    This is totally uncalled for.

    There is no mention of ad variations or tracking software used in original post. With that said, I'm going to put my 2 cents in and tell you that ChrisBa has helped tons of people, and is, IMO, one of the most helpful people in this side of the forum. He asks these questions, because it is a great place to start in taking a look at the campaign. Without this information, there's nowhere to move on from.
  • Profile picture of the author GodOfCPA
    Originally Posted by sonixkid3000 View Post

    There is no mention of ad variations or tracking software used in original post. [...] Without this information, there's nowhere to move on from.
    That's not true in this case. The OP is attempting to sell teespring shirts with Facebook ads just before Christmas. No tracking software or number of ad variations is going to help much, and that is obvious when reading the OP.

    The only meaningful advice is that very few people can reach even a 1% conversion rate with teespring, and it simply isn't viable with Facebook ads due to payout rates.

    If you insist on CPS offers on Facebook, you need better payouts and a more immediate urge to buy than tshirts offer. Most people don't buy a shirt on their first visit to teespring no matter what - that's the whole reason the teespring affiliate program exists: to give teespring free traffic to drop remarketing cookies on.

    I'd be thinking about buying some banner space on Project Wonderful (possibly 4chan too, depending on niche) if I was trying to sell tshirts on teespring at a profit. But I never would, as it isn't a scalable market and the risk of not getting paid isn't justified by possible ROI.
  • Profile picture of the author planetlubs
    From your question, I can deduce that you are direct linking (Sending visitors directly to the product page). I am I right? And is it the Tshirt thing?

    If you are doing that, I would recommend that you first send them through a landing page. I know it may seem hard to design such a landing page, but all you would have to do is think of a USP for your Tshirts. Think of something that is unique about your product and why they should get them now. Pre-sell them before you send them to order their T-shirt (Assuming that is what you are selling).

    It would even be better is you were sending your traffic to a squeeze page and collecting their email address and them keep on contacting them persuading them to buy your product. This would make your marketing more effective and reduce on the costs in the long run.

    Also looking at the CTR and the cost, that looks abnormal. With a CTR of 9.5%, the cost (Cost per click) should have been much lower. I think you are targeting more than one country in the same campaign. Try creating individual ads for each country.

    Lastly, check your whole process again to make sure that everything is working well. Is the destination URL in your ad working properly? Are all your order links and buttons Ok?. Something could be wrong some where.



    Originally Posted by simobens View Post

    Hi
    I Did a compain in facebook ads to sell in teespring .... I Spent 90$ but no sells
    traffic is targeted By ids an all are From some Posts Likes and comments on big fb pages in the Same Nich .
    CTR Is 9.507% And Cliks from 0.30$ to 0.60$
    can anyone help me please ?
    Thank You
  • Profile picture of the author simobens
    Yes This is the website : Custom T-shirts ยป Design & Sell T-Shirts for Your Group | Teespring
    The CTR is 9% Because i targeted via id scrapping so the traffic is targeted .
    I didn't used any Tracking Prog
  • Profile picture of the author hhguy10
    That isn't the lp ctr, if you're sending traffic there?
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Originally Posted by DaveWarrior View Post

    I have to call you out here. These are the same generic questions you ask in every thread. Any credible consultant would actually READ the thread (gasp!) before responding. Clearly you didn't bother and wanted to sig spam us and bait the OP into engaging with you. This campaign obviously can't work for the reasons vask pointed out.
    I agree with Vask as well, but it's tough to give a better feedback without more information, so, at least to me, Chris' questions do make sense. maybe if he posts them very often is because people are always asking for advice without providing decent information.

    IMO, Facebook is, in general, a bad place for CPS offers. However, depending on the strategy / funnel that the OP is using it could have a hance to become profitable. But to provide the OP with better advice, we would need to have more details such as the type of landing page, the commission / margin per sale, etc...


    W
  • Profile picture of the author SerpSlayer
    A lot has to do with the design of the shirt and the niche you are targeting. Try a different design and see what niches others are targeting. Also with teespring, getting your first sale can be the most difficult, since no one wants to be the first to buy.
  • Profile picture of the author RemyMartin
    OP, you're like most newbs who post on this board -- asking a question that can't be answered without knowing everything about the campaign.

    Either your traffic just isn't converting or the angle you're using in your ads isn't working. Also, I can't imagine generating any sale off an initial visit with that niche.
  • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
    Donald Wilson did it...Fb ads to teespring campaigns...With great results
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    Originally Posted by simobens View Post

    Hi
    I Did a compain in facebook ads to sell in teespring .... I Spent 90$ but no sells
    traffic is targeted By ids an all are From some Posts Likes and comments on big fb pages in the Same Nich .
    CTR Is 9.507% And Cliks from 0.30$ to 0.60$
    can anyone help me please ?
    Thank You
    Odds are there is nothing wrong with your campaign at all. You overspent, probably didn't track, (yes that's important to do and it is a valid question to ask).

    You can certainly make money selling t-shirts on Facebook. I do it right now.

    (It wasn't my idea, I took what I read and saw and applied my own angles to it).

    You're overpaying for clicks though. Something is wrong there. You have a solid CTR and if it's CPC you're doing, then switch to CPM with a 9% CTR you'll see your costs drop dramatically.

    The key I want to give you is this, NOT EVERY CAMPAIGN WORKS!

    Yeah you'll see guys with screenshots of wicked payouts on teespring, I've seen them. The thing is maybe 1 in 7 or 1 in 10 shirts actually WORK and PROFIT. You cannot launch one campaign, have it fail then call it a day. Launch one a day, spend $20 testing each one. If you're getting results, let it run and ramp it up, if you're not, drop it.

    You're doing good in taking action, now keep taking action knowing that no matter who you are, not every campaign works. Multiple attempts are ALWAYS necessary. Nobody bats 100% in baseball, nobody shoots 100% from 3 point land in the NBA, no quarterback scores a touchdown with every throw, so why do you feel you should with ONE campaign?

  • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
    Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

    Odds are there is nothing wrong with your campaign at all. You overspent, probably didn't track, (yes that's important to do and it is a valid question to ask).

    You can certainly make money selling t-shirts on Facebook. I do it right now.

    (It wasn't my idea, I took what I read and saw and applied my own angles to it).

    You're overpaying for clicks though. Something is wrong there. You have a solid CTR and if it's CPC you're doing, then switch to CPM with a 9% CTR you'll see your costs drop dramatically.

    The key I want to give you is this, NOT EVERY CAMPAIGN WORKS!

    Yeah you'll see guys with screenshots of wicked payouts on teespring, I've seen them. The thing is maybe 1 in 7 or 1 in 10 shirts actually WORK and PROFIT. You cannot launch one campaign, have it fail then call it a day. Launch one a day, spend $20 testing each one. If you're getting results, let it run and ramp it up, if you're not, drop it.

    You're doing good in taking action, now keep taking action knowing that no matter who you are, not every campaign works. Multiple attempts are ALWAYS necessary. Nobody bats 100% in baseball, nobody shoots 100% from 3 point land in the NBA, no quarterback scores a touchdown with every throw, so why do you feel you should with ONE campaign?

    Exactly right!

    Are you going str8 to your teespring campaign from your Fb ads or using a Lander in between?

Next Topics on Trending Feed