Recommending Ad-Maven

by gogogoing 12 replies
Hi guys, i've been working with Ad-Maven for the last few months (only with their Pop under) and I wanted to recommend them for whoever is using Pop ads on his website or want to put Pop ads.
My account manager is always online and in case he is not he always get back to me within the hour and always very helpful and nice.
Also, I have only tier 1 traffic and they have the best CPM rates I received in a long time (see in the link below).
Screenshot by Lightshot - My panel screenshot.
#ad networks (cpm/cpl, display) #admaven #recommending
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author ra42
    I'm using both their popunder and interstitial ads (on all my links) and my account manager Neta is always online!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10968369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kb24
    Does anyone know how the OP gets results like that in his screen shot? Is it through affiliate products he is promoting? Or adsense? I have seen this on other forums as well with admaven..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11002605].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rozanne
      Originally Posted by kb24 View Post

      Does anyone know how the OP gets results like that in his screen shot? Is it through affiliate products he is promoting? Or adsense? I have seen this on other forums as well with admaven..
      The screenshot that you see is not from an affiliate network but an ad network like Adsense if I am not wrong. I haven't heard from anyone using Ad-Maven to promote affiliate offers.
      Signature
      bodHOST.com: Ph. 866-662-0909 |
      Live Chat | Email - sales @ bodHOST.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11004662].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gogogoing
      Originally Posted by kb24 View Post

      Does anyone know how the OP gets results like that in his screen shot? Is it through affiliate products he is promoting? Or adsense? I have seen this on other forums as well with admaven..
      Hi buddy, i'm not promoting anything, AdMaven are a pop network and I use their popunder on my website.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11004932].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kb24
        Originally Posted by gogogoing View Post

        Hi buddy, i'm not promoting anything, AdMaven are a pop network and I use their popunder on my website.
        So I am assuming they give you a piece of code to put on your website? I am asking because I thought popunders where to promote affiliate offers which I plan on doing with ad maven. You can promote affiliate offers with admaven correct?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11005089].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ra42
          Originally Posted by kb24 View Post

          So I am assuming they give you a piece of code to put on your website? I am asking because I thought popunders where to promote affiliate offers which I plan on doing with ad maven. You can promote affiliate offers with admaven correct?
          I also work with them so I can answer that. In general yes, as a publisher I go to my panel in their self-service platform, create a new placement and receive a code to implement on my website. On the popunder ads that is later presented on my website there are thousands of different ads - depends on each of AdMaven's advertisers and their specific targeting. If you want to promote affiliate products with them you register as an advertiser and then they show your ads on thousands of websites like mine which work with AdMaven as publishers.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11005970].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author kb24
            Originally Posted by ra42 View Post

            I also work with them so I can answer that. In general yes, as a publisher I go to my panel in their self-service platform, create a new placement and receive a code to implement on my website. On the popunder ads that is later presented on my website there are thousands of different ads - depends on each of AdMaven's advertisers and their specific targeting. If you want to promote affiliate products with them you register as an advertiser and then they show your ads on thousands of websites like mine which work with AdMaven as publishers.
            So I am assuming that you would need a full functioning website? I do have blogger blogs but I don't know if that will pass..
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11006675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SOON GOOL
    Every good thing what about the payment How long is the piece?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11009415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Liona Vulfberg
    I use mainly pop unders and average CPM is around 5-6 USD for mixed traffic. That is really good!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11089146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author volcan
    Trying now also their VPN banners. For the moment the CPM looks great. will keep you posted.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11094381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author badboy_Nick
    Originally Posted by gogogoing View Post

    I wanted to recommend them for whoever is using Pop ads on his website or want to put Pop ads.
    Looks like Ad Maven might have some decent traffic then? That is quite interesting, as whenever I tried display such as pop up/under there is a higher risk that it produces a lower quality result for the end buyer or company who owns the offer, so it's very hit and miss with this type of display traffic.

    But looks like I may need to look into this again
    Signature
    Read my incredible story: www.affiliatechamp.co.uk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11094536].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 105 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Tons of Bad Advice In This Thread

    Most people that come to the forum are looking for advice on how to build their business or to otherwise make more money. Thanks to all those willing to help ... [read more]

  • 42 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Internet Marketing VS Network Marketing

    noobz in Internet Marketing

    Last night I was invited to a small meeting and this guy who is in this one Network Marketing company happens to be the speaker. He claimed to make 6 ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Are You Hacking Your Internet Marketing Business to Death?

    ryanbiddulph in Internet Marketing

    I have read a slew of blog posts over the years which are heavily focused on hacks. Many of these bloggers and internet marketers are offering the quickest, most simple ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    How to check Magento version?

    alvin2013 in eCommerce

    Hi guy, I want to update my Magento website, but I don't know what Magento version I am using. So, can someone tell me how to check the version of ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Warrior Forum WSO Affiliate Marketing

    Hi, I'm fairly new here and would like to know how the WSO affiliate marketing side of Warrior Forum Works. If I apply and get approved for affiliate marketing a ... [read more]