What is the best CPA Network for newbies?

by midlord 27 replies
I`m trying to do a PPV campaign with TrafficVance, but i`m not sure if this is the best solution for a lead campaign to work with empower network products?

Can some one advise me witch CPA Network should i contact?
#ad networks (cpm/cpl, display) #cpa #network #newbies
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Start with LeadImpact.

    Good traffic quality. You need to put down $200 up front , opposed to TrafficVance's $1,000.

    But TrafficVance is well worth it.
    • Profile picture of the author JustinDupre
      TrafficVance will be the best quality USA PPV traffic you can get, but there aren't a whole lot of options available.

      But I believe you were asking for the Affiliate Network, not the traffic source. Some of my favorite public networks out there are Wolf Storm Media, C2M, Mundo, Adsimilis. Go to sites like AffPaying and look through their top listed networks. Sign up for as many as you can. Nothing wrong with that.
      Signature
      I offer CPA coaching and investment opportunities for those SERIOUSLY interested in making money directly or indirectly with affiliate marketing. PM me for details.


      Read More about CPA/Affiliate Marketing on my Blog
    • Profile picture of the author midlord
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Start with LeadImpact.

      Good traffic quality. You need to put down $200 up front , opposed to TrafficVance's $1,000.

      But TrafficVance is well worth it.

      Greedy

      I`ll contact LeadImpact as well, but i really want to get in TV
      Budget $1000 is fine

      Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan Smith
    What offers are you looking for to promote? We have some that promote Empower that pay you on a per lead basis.
    Signature

    VOTE FOR MY LATEST REMIX: https://goo.gl/jwHF0j
    • Profile picture of the author midlord
      Originally Posted by Jonathan Smith View Post

      What offers are you looking for to promote? We have some that promote Empower that pay you on a per lead basis.
      Hi Jonathan

      Ok.
      Cost per lead (CPL in soload campaigns)?
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by midlord View Post

    I`m trying to do a PPV campaign with TrafficVance, but i`m not sure if this is the best solution for a lead campaign to work with empower network products?

    Can some one advise me witch CPA Network should i contact?
    For traffic sources if you are looking to start with ppv, then i recommend lead impact, its much easier (and cheaper) to get into then trafficvance..

    As for CPA networks - peerfly and maxbounty are good places to start
    • Profile picture of the author midlord
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      For traffic sources if you are looking to start with ppv, then i recommend lead impact, its much easier (and cheaper) to get into then trafficvance..

      As for CPA networks - peerfly and maxbounty are good places to start

      Thanks Chris

      LeadImpact = 2 votes

      I`ll contact them .. no doubt !!

      As for Peerfly and Maxbounty, i`ve favorite them to see it latter

      Cumps
  • Profile picture of the author Jetmir
    As for traffic source, try TrafficVance.

    MaxBounty and Peerfly are the networks I'd recommend you to join.
    Signature

    ATTENTION: Do you wanna make up to 100$ a DAY with 20 minutes of super-easy work?

    It's never been easier. Send me a Private Message for details.
  • Profile picture of the author Reprise
    If you're newbie, it would be good to start with Peerfly or Epom market. When I've turned my attention to CPA model, I started with them both, and I can tell you these guys are never going to disappoint you. Also it depends on your niche, Epom is remarkably great at warez/sharing/streaming/dating, Peerfly has more offers, but overall I'm more than satisfied with rates and revenue from these two.
    Plus, it's really important to get proper treat from support guys. Peerfly and Epom have unmatched support team. Hope I help.
  • Profile picture of the author dete49
    I applied to Wolf Storm Media 3 weeks ago and have not heard a thing from them.
  • Profile picture of the author PPC-Coach
    When applying to a cpa network, you can't just apply then wait. You have to be proactive. Call them on the phone and speak to them, (that's the best way).

    They have a long queue of applications and have to weed through them all so the ones that are proactive typically get in first.

  • Profile picture of the author gn3man
    my vote for leadimpact, 200$ startup is better for newbie compared to 1k$, plus as sree94 mentioned, very high bid prices at trafficvance
  • Profile picture of the author rudysudarto
    For CPA networks , i would recommend you start with peerfly and maxbounty .
  • Profile picture of the author Nystemanalyzis
    I think that peerfly is a good cpa network. They have a good reputaiton overall.

Trending Topics