|03-08-2012, 05:29 PM||#1|
War Room Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Adsense in user generated popups
Two of my main competitors, for several years have had ads in popups. For example, the user clicks download, a new screen opens and contains info on how to install the files and contains adsense ads.
I've always steered away from this as I believed it were against the rules. Am I missing something? How are they getting away with it?
SEO, Web Design, Graphic Design
Realisation: 10% of the members on WF, are making money from the other 90%.
|adsense, generated, popups, user|