|01-12-2011, 11:15 PM||#1|
War Room Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
5 Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Make Money Online
We all have to start somewhere, and usually when we start we make a lot of mistakes. No where is this more true than with new affiliate marketers. Fortunately, you can find many places online where you can get help.
One of those places is right here. I'll list the top 5 mistakes many new affiliate marketers make, and what you need to do to avoid them and become a success online:
1. Ignoring social media sites: Make sure you don't ignore the big social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. The biggest mistake you can make is to not take these sites seriously and to not learn how to use them properly.
There is a right way and a wrong way to use social media sites, the right way will put money in your pocket and the wrong way will be a huge waste of your time.
2. Ignoring back linking: Do not ignore the benefits of back linking. With the right back linking strategy you can quickly propel your website to the top of the search engine rankings, which will allow you to tap into potentially thousands of targeted visitors all for free.
3. Ignoring the community: Make sure you interact in online forums and join the community. Let people know who you are and what you have to offer. And do not make this about 'selling' things. Just offer some good advice and be helpful, the rest will follow.
4. Ignoring your website content: Make your website a place that provides great content for all your website visitors. Write your content for people and not just the search engines.
5. Ignoring your website appearance: Make your website attractive and easy to follow and fill it with a lot of good content. Adding content frequently is also a good idea.
We all make mistakes, especially when we are first starting something new. You can shorten your learning curve, though, by following these tips. Never forget the cardinal rule online: give before you expect to get.
Don't just become some sort of salesperson, instead offer your visitors real, helpful information and build trust. True, it will take a little time, but in the long run you will get where you need to be.
|avoid, home business, make, make money online, mistakes, money, online, viral traffic|