|03-30-2012, 04:18 AM||#1|
War Room Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida
Blog Entries: 13
Thanked 147 Times in 109 Posts
Compellng and Critical Reasons Why You Should Include Audio Recordings and Downloads On Your Site
A few decades ago, the information on the Internet consisted of nothing but plain text. Ultimately HTML came about as a way to format text, and then graphics were added. But even those cutting edge technologies are nothing compared to what you can find online today.
The Internet is still transforming but it is full of pictures, sounds, and motion. Even the most inexperienced newbie can create a MySpace page full of animation, funny videos, and his favorite songs. New technology is being created constantly and webmasters are often quick to embrace it.
But these amazing new features on the Internet are not only for enterainment and games. They provide marketers numerous new techniques to captivate and attract visitiors to their website or blog. They don't have to depend solely on the written word to get your point across efficiently. You can also communicate with your site visitors through audio
Why Use Audio?
Did you know that a widespread segment of the population retains information better when they hear it than when they read it? This is one of the numerous reasons that it pays to offer audio as a choice for your site visitors. Here are ideas you can use:
* Audio can introduce personality in your website which is unsurpassed in comparison to text and graphics. That is something about hearing someone's voice that makes site visitors feel welcome
* Audio is useful and adaptable. Many people who who want or need to multitask are able to listen to audio while doing something else. They don't need too be right in front of the computer screen to use it. You can also make audio available for download to an iPod or MP3 player, so your visitors can take it whereever they go.
* Using audio can make your business unique in comparison to the competition. Many sites don't include audio options, and if yours does, those who enjoy it will come to your website rather than your competitor
Audio Options You Can Use
There are various ways that you can introduce audio in your website. Below I listed several compelling and critical reasons why you should include audios recordings and downloads on your site:
*Create a podcast. This is similar to blogging, only it is done in an audio format. Users can subscribe to your podcast so that it is automatically downloaded to their feed readers or iPods.
* Do a streaming talk radio show. This is an amazing choice if you want to attract targeted visitors to your website, and it lets you to interact with your audience by taking calls or answering emails while you're on the air.
*Provide recordings of online presentations or conferences for download. This gives visitors an reason to come to your site as well, and it may persuade them to partake in future conferences.
* Record a message for customers and potential clients. Record a brief message detailing your background and expertise. You can also, suggest areas of the site to visit first, or just welcome them. This adds a distinct personal touch.
How Do You Make Audio Accessible?
There numerous file formats that you can employ when saving audio, but it is critical to use popular ones so that your users will be able to listen to them. Many require special players that your users may not have installed, and even if they are free they might not want go through the trouble of downloading them.
MP3 is most popular format for recorded audio.. It provides an excellent file compression while maintaining the quality of the audio. Practically every computer has an application that can play MP3 files. For instance, Windows Media Player,will play these and several other types of audio files.
Another advantabe of the MP3 is its adaptability. It can be converted for burning on a CD with most CD burning programs easily. Also users can add them to their iPods or just about any other type of portable music player.
Be sure to provide your streaming audio on your site it in a format that is widely used. RealAudio is an extremely popular applications for streaming audio. Also most devoted Internet users will have it installed on their computers long before they ever come to your site. But many of your visitors who are not as Internet-savvy may not have it, so it's a good idea to provide it.
Text is still an important part of any web page but audio is a significant asset for your website. Audio shouldn't completely replace your text but rather it shoud be combined with text so you can provide numerous options tp your visitors. Text is still favored by many Internet users, and it provides the search engines more to go on when they index your site.
Get more quality, unique and clear-cut articles (with simple step by step details, how to's. tips and ideas) related to online homebusiness, internet and affliate marketing. Check out www.homebusinesstalk.biz and www.momsebizblog.blogspot.com
|audio, compellng, critical, downloands, include, reasons, recordings, site|