10+ Content Marketing, Blogging & Freelance Writing Links
Posted 03-19-2012 at 11:11 AM by ashloren
- Do you use email marketing as part of your online strategy? If you're thinking of getting started, you should read this helpful list of 5 ways to make your email newsletter a great sales tool!
- Have you recently jumped on the blogging and social media bandwagon, but need a little help finding the right direction for your business? Read this article about how to build an engaged audience with content marketing.
- Need a fresh dose of digital inspiration? You must see this great list of 47 new digital media resources.
- If you've done any work as a freelance writer, you're familiar with how to write whitepapers, case studies, SEO articles, blog posts, press releases and countless other popular formats. Read this helpful tutorial to learn how to write a compelling business leaflet too!
- Looking for ways to jump start your freelance writing career? If so, I insist that you skim through this outstanding list of 23 quick things you can do today to start earning money!
- Or maybe you're just in the decision-making stage still, and not sure if you're cut out for work as a freelance writer? If you want to find more information on what the job entails, I recommend reading this guide to freelance writing as a career.
- Looking for ways to add your own personal touch to your ezine or newsletter? Try one of the tips from this amazingly insightful list of 5 ways to improve your custom publication.
- Looking to make some quick cash for your freelance writing services? Checkout these 30 websites that instantly pay for article contributions!
- DailyWritingTips is an essential addition to your RSS feed subscription list. Their blog is full of helpful information about writing and the English language. They also have a very cool tests/quizzes section which features vocabulary tests, spelling tests and other challenges.
- You've probably heard all the recent buzz about the new content curation site Pinterest. So what's the big deal, anyway? How is it so different than image bookmarking sites like WeHeartIt? For one, it's easier to use for marketing your affiliate products and promoting your online stores. If you're not convinced that the site can be effectively used for businesses, check out this great list of 41 examples of Pinterest brand pages.
- Getting fed up with your HTML emails that always seem to break when viewed in different email clients? You should definitely check out Premailer, a life saving tool that allows you to simply copy and paste your savvy CSS + HTML as-is and then converts it all to inline code, ready to be plugged into your emails for better viewing!
Total Comments 2