Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Complete Web Sites For Sale!
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 8th April 2012, 03:02 AM   #51
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan7123 View Post
send em a sample site please, also just wondering... why would yous ell sites for 67 dollars, when you can be making these for yourself?
Sample sent. Thanks for your interest.
We have been making these sites for a while now and have over 100 of our own. We have been building and selling for Flippa for a few years now and wanted to bring our service here to the WF.

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2012, 03:04 AM   #52
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki luna View Post
I'm interested.
Well if I'd like to get both - offsite SEO and connection with your traffic system - how much is it monthly?
Also can I connect my existing site to your traffic system?
And please send me some sample
Thanks!
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a sample site.

If you are wanting our SEO and traffic the cost is
$39 for worldwide traffic per month or $49 per month US only

The offsite SEO is $35 for the first month and $17 for maintainance of rank.

You can use the discounted traffic and SEO on any of your sites we will honour the discount as a repeat customer. Hope this answers your questions

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2012, 10:11 AM   #53
Warrior Member
 
ZackStam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Greece
Posts: 20
Thanks: 21
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Hi there
I would really like to have a sample.This s the thing i was starting with(like the newbie) i am, so it intressed me a lot,
questions:
what kind of maintaining does it need after we get the ready site?
what costs will there be after its ready?
what time per day does it need to maintain?
in case of any problems is there a support?
p.s would like a bulkprice to
Thanks
Zack
ZackStam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2012, 10:31 AM   #54
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackStam View Post
Hi there
I would really like to have a sample.This s the thing i was starting with(like the newbie) i am, so it intressed me a lot,
questions:
what kind of maintaining does it need after we get the ready site?
what costs will there be after its ready?
what time per day does it need to maintain?
in case of any problems is there a support?
p.s would like a bulkprice to
Thanks
Zack
Hi Zack,
Thanks for your interest in my sites. These sites are very suitable for a newbie as we do all the set up and hard work for you :p
The sites require no maintainance after set up and are ready to go after we have completed the site build.
We provide you with 14 days of traffic from forums, social media, news sites etc. After that you can renew the traffic from $39 per month or you can purchase our SEO service to get the site ranked in Google for a steady stream of organic traffic.
It requires no time on your part to maintain unless you choose to do the SEO work yourself.
Yes we provide full support on both Skype and email.

I have PMed you with the bulk prices and a sample

I look forward to hearing from you

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2012, 11:29 AM   #55
Warrior Member
 
ZackStam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Greece
Posts: 20
Thanks: 21
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

How fast until we can expect income?
what are the criterias you have for choosing keywords/domain and cpc?
thanks a lot for the sample ,very nice looking site.
Good luck with work

Thanks
Zack
ZackStam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2012, 06:54 PM   #56
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Im like one of the dudes above.I have about 7 wordpress sites I have no idea what im doing lol, i bought a bunch of flippa sites cheap, tried to out source work on fiverr and have only made 35$ with adsense lol in 3 months.I need your services to sraighten those sites out and i will buy 10-20 more sites from you.
please pm me so we can get rolling.

thanks

dave
fresh68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th April 2012, 03:56 AM   #57
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackStam View Post
How fast until we can expect income?
what are the criterias you have for choosing keywords/domain and cpc?
thanks a lot for the sample ,very nice looking site.
Good luck with work

Thanks
Zack
Hi Zack,
These sites are getting traffic and earnings within 7 days of site completion. So you should be earning within 7 days of site completion.
We always choose sites with a minimum 1000 exact match global searches per month. The CPC is always a minimum of $1. The domain is always an exact match domain either .com/.org/.net

Glad you liked the sample. Don't hesitate to contact me with any further questions

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th April 2012, 03:59 AM   #58
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh68 View Post
Im like one of the dudes above.I have about 7 wordpress sites I have no idea what im doing lol, i bought a bunch of flippa sites cheap, tried to out source work on fiverr and have only made 35$ with adsense lol in 3 months.I need your services to sraighten those sites out and i will buy 10-20 more sites from you.
please pm me so we can get rolling.

thanks

dave
Hi Dave,
Thanks for your interest in my sites.
I would be happy to help you out with your existing sites no problem. We can also offer you a discounted price for 7 sites or more.

I have sent you a PM with a quote. I have also PMed my email adress along with a sample site.

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th April 2012, 09:31 AM   #59
Serial Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
towhidzaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Heaven :)
Posts: 245
Thanks: 124
Thanked 50 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

looks like a nice business model.best of luck with the sales......

[Teespring Alternative] >> Start Selling T-shirts in Europe
[Aweber Alternative] >> Best Email Marketing Service
[FB Community] >> The Marketing Cartel
[Solo Ad Group] >> The Solo Ad Cartel
towhidzaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th April 2012, 10:21 AM   #60
Warrior Member
 
ZackStam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Greece
Posts: 20
Thanks: 21
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

this Guaranteed of adsense income 20$-2000$ per month,how do you reach that
that level of income ?
lets say i want 10 of these sites,what income can i expect maximum if pay for traffic and seo with you? and how long time to get there?
ZackStam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th April 2012, 01:04 PM   #61
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cplayers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 249
Thanks: 41
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

yes,

I need to see a sample site too! What are the premium plugins that will come with this site? How long does it take to get the site up and running?

thx,
Cplayer
cplayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th April 2012, 07:21 PM   #62
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 91
Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Hello,

pls PM me sample sites.

I have existing adsense sites.

1. What is the cost for your SEO service for one existing site?

2. for 3 existing sites? discount?

very interested.

thanks
powercazh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 03:42 AM   #63
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackStam View Post
this Guaranteed of adsense income 20$-2000$ per month,how do you reach that
that level of income ?
lets say i want 10 of these sites,what income can i expect maximum if pay for traffic and seo with you? and how long time to get there?
The sites are generating traffic and income within 7 days of set up.
With our traffic service these sites are generating an average of $150 per month and the same with organic traffic after SEO work.

The sites are normally ranking within 30 days if you choose to purchase the additional SEO.

Hope this answers your questions

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 03:44 AM   #64
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplayers View Post
yes,

I need to see a sample site too! What are the premium plugins that will come with this site? How long does it take to get the site up and running?

thx,
Cplayer
Hi,
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a sample site as a PM.
The site takes 7-10 days to set up and is generating traffic within 7 days of set up.

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 03:46 AM   #65
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercazh View Post
Hello,

pls PM me sample sites.

I have existing adsense sites.

1. What is the cost for your SEO service for one existing site?

2. for 3 existing sites? discount?

very interested.

thanks
Hi,
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a sample site.

The cost of SEO service is $35 for exsisiting customers. For new customers it is $49 You can find full details of the service here:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...views-avl.html

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 09:09 AM   #66
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 42
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Reply to my email.
InfiniteAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 12:16 PM   #67
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 32
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

can I get a sample sent. Have you ever created a hip hop website before? That's what my main interest would be.

Thanks
Jorge Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 01:37 PM   #68
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Can you send me a contact email because I can not pm
bdwopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 10:45 PM   #69
All Season Warrior
 
ace666's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: On A Rock Floating In Space
Posts: 72
Thanks: 9
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Ok So I bought a review copy just before the start of april. I've bought another 2 adsense done for you packages (from other suppliers) and they were crap, bad articles, slow response time and no money. I am really happy with these guys fast response & the site is making money as promised and this offer is the cheapest I've come across. My website has average a 2.3% ctr and $1 per day, this would be a 2 month turnaround for ROI which is fantastic considering I have done ZERO work on the blog, though I will need to build backlinks & generate traffic to maintain it's current earnings, but it is off to a good start.
These guys have delivered as they promised & for that I am happy.

Last edited by ace666; 11th April 2012 at 02:58 AM. Reason: clarify a point
ace666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th April 2012, 04:41 AM   #70
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace666 View Post
Ok So I bought a review copy just before the start of april. I've bought another 2 adsense done for you packages (from other suppliers) and they were crap, bad articles, slow response time and no money. I am really happy with these guys fast response & the site is making money as promised and this offer is the cheapest I've come across. My website has average a 2.3% ctr and $1 per day, this would be a 2 month turnaround for ROI which is fantastic considering I have done ZERO work on the blog, though I will need to build backlinks & generate traffic to maintain it's current earnings, but it is off to a good start.
These guys have delivered as they promised & for that I am happy.
Thanks for the review! Glad you are happy with the service. I hope to work for you again

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th April 2012, 04:56 AM   #71
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge Ram View Post
can I get a sample sent. Have you ever created a hip hop website before? That's what my main interest would be.

Thanks
Hi Jorge,
I have PMed you a sample site. Yes we can create a site in the hip hop niche no problem.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any further questions

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th April 2012, 04:56 AM   #72
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdwopster View Post
Can you send me a contact email because I can not pm
Hi,
Thanks for your interest in my sites.
I have sent you a PM with a sample along with a contact email

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 06:58 AM   #73
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Website sample

Hello there,
please send me sample of your website alongwith the rate you will give to your bulk website buyers(minimum 10 website buyer).
With regards
pantkamal81
Pantkamal81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 07:37 AM   #74
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

This the real deal bought a site, and it made page 1 in 7 days with $4 income so far thinking of buying more, good job man!
hooch29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 08:22 AM   #75
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Well hello there,
PM me sample site alongwith some URL and earning proof.is there any kind of discount for bulk buyers. Waiting for your response
Pantkamal81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 09:21 AM   #76
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooch29 View Post
This the real deal bought a site, and it made page 1 in 7 days with $4 income so far thinking of buying more, good job man!
Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are on Page 1 already and making money!

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 09:27 AM   #77
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: Website sample

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantkamal81 View Post
Hello there,
please send me sample of your website alongwith the rate you will give to your bulk website buyers(minimum 10 website buyer).
With regards
pantkamal81
Hi,
Thanks for your interest
I have sent you a sample site along with a quote for bulk orders.

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 09:29 AM   #78
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantkamal81 View Post
Well hello there,
PM me sample site alongwith some URL and earning proof.is there any kind of discount for bulk buyers. Waiting for your response
Hi,
I have sent you a sample and also prices for bulk orders. There are discounts for 5 or more sites.
There is a payment proof on the sales thread of my adsense account. I can also send you more if you wish. I have sent you my email in a PM also

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 09:46 AM   #79
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , India.
Posts: 2,204
Thanks: 330
Thanked 322 Times in 219 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Will the traffic come to our site from Google or from your "unique traffic network"? If from your network, then do we need to pay you monthly for keeping our site in the system and keep receiving the traffic? Kindly explain.

Ezine Gold - 1 Original Article Published on EzineArticles + 10 High PR Bookmarks (PR4+)
Youtube + Facebook = Killer Combination, Links from Newspaper/Mag Sites
anwar001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 11:22 AM   #80
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Calgary , Canada.
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - 100% UNIQUE - Reviews AVL

just bought a website
transaction id Transaction ID: 00D31169JP3877358
whats next?

http:/modify-cars.com
David Funk
funkydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 02:16 PM   #81
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Is their any thing i could do to get to the top of page one?
hooch29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 03:10 PM   #82
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , .
Posts: 472
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Can you send me a sample site?
donaldg is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 07:23 AM   #83
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

1. Could I receive samples please?
2. If I were to only make use of the initial traffic building provided what would the sites earn as an average?
3. Can I have any say in the area of the niche targeted?

Cheers, Naxie.
Naxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 09:21 AM   #84
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: IM Communities
Posts: 461
Thanks: 140
Thanked 56 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

The OP, could you pm me for the sample sites as well?
baokhau is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 09:25 AM   #85
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Hi,can I see a sample site? Thanks.
mapledeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:03 AM   #86
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldg View Post
Can you send me a sample site?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baokhau View Post
The OP, could you pm me for the sample sites as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledeals View Post
Hi,can I see a sample site? Thanks.
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you all a PM with a sample site

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:05 AM   #87
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxie View Post
1. Could I receive samples please?
2. If I were to only make use of the initial traffic building provided what would the sites earn as an average?
3. Can I have any say in the area of the niche targeted?

Cheers, Naxie.
Hi Naxie,
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a PM with a sample site.
The sites on average are earning $150 per month some a lot more some less. The initial traffic lasts for 14 days.
Yes you can choose a niche topic if you wish. This is no problem

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:07 AM   #88
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooch29 View Post
Is their any thing i could do to get to the top of page one?
Hi,
For more SEO work and backlink building I suggest you purchase our SEO service. Although your site is already on page 1 more backlinking and a full SEO campaign can push it to the top.

You can purchase here: http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors...views-avl.html

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:08 AM   #89
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwar001 View Post
Will the traffic come to our site from Google or from your "unique traffic network"? If from your network, then do we need to pay you monthly for keeping our site in the system and keep receiving the traffic? Kindly explain.
Hi,
Thanks for your interest in my service. The traffic comes from our unique traffic system which is niche targeted and comes from social media, news sites and forums. We provide 14 days of traffic to your site. After that you can either continue working on SEO to get your site ranked in Google, purchase a SEO service from us and we will get it ranked i Google for you. Or you can continue with our traffic service for $39 per month.

Hope this answers your questions

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:28 AM   #90
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 27
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSEOServices View Post
Hi Naxie,
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a PM with a sample site.
The sites on average are earning $150 per month some a lot more some less. The initial traffic lasts for 14 days.
Yes you can choose a niche topic if you wish. This is no problem
Hi I didn't receive any samples, it was a message saying my order is complete! I can't PM back as not enough posts.

Cheers.
Naxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:29 AM   #91
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: , , .
Posts: 472
Thanks: 20
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Thanks for your pm response but I didn't get a link to a sample site. Can you send me a sample site link?

Thanks Again
donaldg is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 02:33 PM   #92
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxie View Post
Hi I didn't receive any samples, it was a message saying my order is complete! I can't PM back as not enough posts.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldg View Post
Thanks for your pm response but I didn't get a link to a sample site. Can you send me a sample site link?

Thanks Again
My appologies. I have resent the pm.

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 04:39 PM   #93
Warrior Member
 
submissionbay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Posts: 22
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Can you please PM me sample. Thanks
submissionbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 05:36 PM   #94
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

I bought a review copy from expertseoservices:

I got a keyword with exact match domain that has about 8000 global and 2500 US searchs a month from them. It is already ranking #5 on the first page in 6 days since it went live.

The site is recieving traffic and some clicks it has made about $4 in the 6 days since it went live.

The site looks good.

Overall the service was good, turn around was pretty quick the site is making money I hope it increases, but since I had to do no work myself I am happy with this offering from expertseoservices and would consider using their services again.

I will update in a week to see how the earning are going.

cheers ed
EdGains is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 03:16 AM   #95
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdGains View Post
I bought a review copy from expertseoservices:

I got a keyword with exact match domain that has about 8000 global and 2500 US searchs a month from them. It is already ranking #5 on the first page in 6 days since it went live.

The site is recieving traffic and some clicks it has made about $4 in the 6 days since it went live.

The site looks good.

Overall the service was good, turn around was pretty quick the site is making money I hope it increases, but since I had to do no work myself I am happy with this offering from expertseoservices and would consider using their services again.

I will update in a week to see how the earning are going.

cheers ed
Thanks for your review

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 04:58 AM   #96
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissionbay View Post
Can you please PM me sample. Thanks
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a PM

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 05:17 AM   #97
Warrior Member
 
submissionbay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Posts: 22
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Could you please share your email, because it's problematic to contact you via PM because of forum limits for the newbies.
submissionbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 05:22 AM   #98
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissionbay View Post
Could you please share your email, because it's problematic to contact you via PM because of forum limits for the newbies.
Thanks for your interest. I have sent you my email by PM

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 08:27 AM   #99
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

I bought a review copy just before the start of April. Transaction ID: 2VP93552HG075220K still have not received site to date. Can you please check

Thanks
infernored is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 08:33 AM   #100
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: GUARANTEED Adsense Income! - $20-$2000 per month!!! - Warrior Proof! - UNIQUE CONTENT - Over 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernored View Post
I bought a review copy just before the start of April. Transaction ID: 2VP93552HG075220K still have not received site to date. Can you please check

Thanks
Hi,
Thanks for getting in contact here. We sent an email to your Paypal email adress with details and domain to purchase a few weeks ago. I have now resent it again. Please confirm you received it

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Complete Web Sites For Sale!

Bookmarks

Tags
$20$2, 100%, adsense, avl, guaranteed, income, month, proof, reviews, unique, warrior
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 AM.