Is there a way to sign up for junk mail?

Profile picture of the author OliviaHoang by
I want to study them. Is there a way to do a mass sign up for junk mail (antithesis to a do not contact list)?
#copy writing #junk #mail #sign

  • Profile picture of the author Mike Schwenk
    The easiest and most obvious way to get on mailing lists, is to buy something.

    If you're not already familiar, here are few of the popular publishers:

    Boardroom: Bottom Line Secrets Home of America's Leading Experts on Everything

    Rodale: Rodale Inc

    Agora: Get Free e-letters From Agora Inc.

    There is also a sticky at the top of this sub-forum with a more extensive list of...lists (organized by category):

    http://www.warriorforum.com/copywrit...ing-lists.html
  • Profile picture of the author Cam Connor
    Originally Posted by Mike Schwenk View Post

    The easiest and most obvious way to get on mailing lists, is to buy something.
    Correction; The easiest and most obvious way is to get on "Safe Lists"... You'll get literally 1000's of junk mail advertisements in just about no time at all... more than you can handle.
  • Profile picture of the author OliviaHoang
    That might be too much..haha..


    Originally Posted by Cam Connor View Post

    Correction; The easiest and most obvious way is to get on "Safe Lists"... You'll get literally 1000's of junk mail advertisements in just about no time at all... more than you can handle.
  • Profile picture of the author Summertime Dress
    I just bought the book, "Million Dollar Mailings" by Denny Hatch. He began collecting direct mailings not knowing what he would do with them and eventually became the source of one of the largest collections of "who is mailing what"...the book highlights the most successful based upon longevity (3 consecutive years or more). Haven't had a chance to fully dig in, but comes highly recommended from other sources.
  • Profile picture of the author ChartTraderZ
    Go to top 10 clickbank products in IM niche, sign up to their mailing list, you are guaranteed to get a lot of emails very soon
  • Profile picture of the author LakiPolitis
    Originally Posted by OliviaHoang View Post

    I want to study them. Is there a way to do a mass sign up for junk mail (antithesis to a do not contact list)?
    Why not write a newsletter people want to read and not delete?
  • Profile picture of the author OliviaHoang
    Originally Posted by LakiPolitis View Post

    Why not write a newsletter people want to read and not delete?
    That's a good idea. Which ones would you recommend?
  • Profile picture of the author LakiPolitis
    Take alot of the ideas that feed into a blog and incorporate them. So for instance, say you write 3 blogs during the period of 2 weeks. Your newsletter would look like this:

    [ INTRO TITLE ]

    **********************************************

    GRAPHIC WITH CALL TO ACTION BUTTON

    **********************************************

    Read the Latest News
    Blog Title 1 (Date, written by Author) -----------------------
    150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog.
    [READ MORE]

    Blog Title 2 (Date, written by Author) -----------------------
    150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog.
    [READ MORE]

    Blog Title 3 (Date, written by Author) -----------------------
    150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog.
    [READ MORE]

    Then throw in a special down here, once they've read your blog blurbs

    Then in your footer make sure that everything is connectable with social media.

    I guarantee you'd see better results than spamming everyone on your list. Check Hubspot's ( Internet Marketing Blog | HubSpot ) articles on Inbound Marketing, it's pretty good and I definitely use it.
  • Profile picture of the author OliviaHoang
    I misread your previous post as getting on the lists of worth newsletters, but thanks for this.

    Originally Posted by LakiPolitis View Post

    Take alot of the ideas that feed into a blog and incorporate them. So for instance, say you write 3 blogs during the period of 2 weeks. Your newsletter would look like this:

    [ INTRO TITLE ]

    **********************************************

    GRAPHIC WITH CALL TO ACTION BUTTON

    **********************************************

    Read the Latest News
    Blog Title 1 (Date, written by Author) -----------------------
    150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog.
    [READ MORE]

    Blog Title 2 (Date, written by Author) -----------------------
    150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog.
    [READ MORE]

    Blog Title 3 (Date, written by Author) -----------------------
    150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog. 150 word blurb from the blog.
    [READ MORE]

    .
  • Profile picture of the author MontelloMarketing
    Easiest way to get on a zillion mailing lists to receive a ton of junk mail:

    Go online. Try NOT to get on mailing lists so you don't receive any junk. Go to sleep. Wake up... ton of junk mail.

    Tada!

  • Profile picture of the author Cam Connor
    Originally Posted by OliviaHoang View Post

    That might be too much..haha..

    Well, just get on 1-2 safe-lists then, and you'll be good to go
  • Profile picture of the author OliviaHoang
    Originally Posted by Cam Connor View Post

    Well, just get on 1-2 safe-lists then, and you'll be good to go
    Where do you find these safe lists?
  • Profile picture of the author victor9011
    How can you make money from them?
  • Profile picture of the author ryanmcgee
    Buy a newsletter subscription from Agora Financial, Stansberry & Associates, Boardroom, etc. You can get a subscription for as cheap as $49 a year...compare this to a $1,000 course on copywriting.

    If you want to get on direct response BUYERS lists, you need to buy stuff.

Next Topics on Trending Feed