Email marketing tips

by 18 replies
has anyone tried to put video in follow up emails?
how is it going?
#email marketing #email #marketing #tips
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author ProducerK
    I think your going to find that your going to get blocked like 99% of the time.
    A link to a youtube video would be a much better solution.
    • Profile picture of the author jords16
      Originally Posted by ProducerK View Post

      I think your going to find that your going to get blocked like 99% of the time.
      A link to a youtube video would be a much better solution.
      it is just link from youtube. is it alright?
  • Profile picture of the author jords16
    i mean there is a video frame inside to an email which is from youtube.
  • Profile picture of the author WFMarcus
    Administrator
    video won't load in emails. You've got to convert to .gif's but keep it within your ESP's size limit. Also, ensure the first frame of your .gif animation is a primary static incase the gif doesn't play.

    This isn't your ESP's fault, it's just because different email clients have different rendering rules (some will load gif, some won't... none will load a video).

    If it's a link to a youtube video, that works :thumbs_up: and to take it one further, build a landing page with video content as text as well. Are you looking to make this as part of a series?
    • Profile picture of the author jords16
      Originally Posted by WFMarcus View Post

      If it's a link to a youtube video, that works :thumbs_up: and to take it one further, build a landing page with video content as text as well. Are you looking to make this as part of a series?
      Yeah. it just a frame which has link from youtube. and i tested with gmail client it works it just like an image. if you click you will be redirected to youtube
  • Profile picture of the author Craigslist Rental
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author simonbrep
    it won;t send as the file size would be way to big, best option would be to put a png of the video cover and then a link to where the video can be watched on autoplay
  • Profile picture of the author Rod Delapaz
    Video is an extremely popular way to go when connecting to your leads. Don't quote me on the numbers, but a person is 70% more likely to view a video that without a video. Regardless of the exact statistic, it's a ridiculous increase in probability.

    If you have an autoresponder, definitely embed a YouTube or Screencast video. It's a great way to build a good relationship with your subscribers since 90% of the people out there have boring lives and need to be entertained, lol. If you provide some entertainment, they will be grateful!

    Here's the catch though: you absolutely need to have a world class subject line (headline) for your email. Without it, they won't even open the email to see that you shared a video. :-(

    Great luck to you!
    • Profile picture of the author jords16
      Originally Posted by Rod Delapaz View Post

      Video is an extremely popular way to go when connecting to your leads. Don't quote me on the numbers, but a person is 70% more likely to view a video that without a video. Regardless of the exact statistic, it's a ridiculous increase in probability.

      If you have an autoresponder, definitely embed a YouTube or Screencast video. It's a great way to build a good relationship with your subscribers since 90% of the people out there have boring lives and need to be entertained, lol. If you provide some entertainment, they will be grateful!

      Here's the catch though: you absolutely need to have a world class subject line (headline) for your email. Without it, they won't even open the email to see that you shared a video. :-(

      Great luck to you!
      I am promoting digital products which if they will opt-in they will receive email immediately and has video on how the system works, and in the second day they will received email asking them if they watched the video. do u think it will work? because the video will explain them how the system works and they will definitely be encourage if they watch because they will know how much they will get commission if they become a member of the system.
  • Profile picture of the author ZachMiller
    Well, I don't put the actual video in the email, I place an image for them to click and it leads to the YouTube video..

    That works 100% of the time AND gets them into the subliminal habit of clicking onto everything..

    PS: here is my video serious layout.. it's 4 days.. paid $997 to learn this formula.. it works like magic!

  • Profile picture of the author tomino
    If you do any Email marketing you can find some tools to the Internet although the Internet will give you some simple and normal facilities but if you want to gain than you can buy the Email marketing tools to the Internet and also you have to follow some rules.
  • Profile picture of the author luciesmazanska
    the file size will be too heavy therefore will not send. You can use png of the video cover with a link. The link will then provide access to the video on autoplay. Or simply covert to .gif’s keeping youe ESP’S size limit in mind.
  • Profile picture of the author fivfreeup
    thanks for sharing the topics,I real need such kind of information you provided thanks again
  • Profile picture of the author Paulk59
    Thanks for the tips everyone, i was thinking about this very topic
  • Profile picture of the author fivfreeup
    i think ur mail will go spam foder
  • Profile picture of the author jnana
    Here are some email marketing hacks/tips:

    = GIF's in emails (The Superhero to get better response)
    Now GIFs are somewhat dreaded by marketers as well, because it may take away the attention from the original message of the email.

    = Killer Subject Lines
    It has been revealed that about 69% email recipients report emails as spam based on the subject lines alone. Reports also suggest that about 35% of recipients open emails depending upon the best email subject lines.

    Most email marketing campaigns lack great email opening lines. This only results in them not performing as well as expected.
    Your email campaign could consist of the most compelling message or maybe even an offer for the recipient. But if your email opening lines aren’t good enough, you can forget about them even being considered for reading.

    = The Unsubscribe Link (TurnAround Strategy)
    It is a law to have a working unsubscribe link. CAN-SPAM requires unsubscribes to be valid and working, and unsubscribe requests be honoured within ten business days.

    Source: Blogs posted on EasySendy Pro Email Marketing Platform

Next Topics on Trending Feed