Cryptocurrency ASIC recommendations

by nicoli 23 replies
So I have a ton of storage and free power and am looking into getting a cryptocurrency farm setup.

Does anybody with any experience happen to know the top 5 ASIC units available on the market (most serps results are fairly biased reviews)
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #asic #cryptocurrency #recommendations
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
    Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

    So I have a ton of storage and free power and am looking into getting a cryptocurrency farm setup.

    Does anybody with any experience happen to know the top 5 ASIC units available on the market (most serps results are fairly biased reviews)
    Is that really the best way to leverage your resources?

    It is a pretty marginal game is it not?

    Best regards,

    Ozi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10908585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

    So I have a ton of storage and free power and am looking into getting a cryptocurrency farm setup.

    Does anybody with any experience happen to know the top 5 ASIC units available on the market (most serps results are fairly biased reviews)


    Where's the free power coming from, an extension to the neighbors house?
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10919499].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nichekick
      No. That would be theft...smh
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10919547].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nicoli
        Originally Posted by nichekick View Post

        No. That would be theft...smh
        Just ignore Yukon, bro. He rarely adds any value to conversation here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10919554].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author yukon
          Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

          Just ignore Yukon, bro. He rarely adds any value to conversation here.


          Duh.

          OP doesn't have free electricity, especially the HUGE amount it takes to mine crypto. Mining is very expensive.

          Think McFly, think.
          Signature
          Hi
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092189].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nicoli
            I said very clearly in the OP that I had free electricity. Mining crypto currency is expensive if you have to pay for it. Luckily, some of us are in fortunate positions.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092195].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author yukon
              Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

              I said very clearly in the OP that I had free electricity. Mining crypto currency is expensive if you have to pay for it. Luckily, some of us are in fortunate positions.

              Whatever, I don't believe you.
              Signature
              Hi
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092199].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nicoli
                I don't care. The biggest troll on WF is jealous! Diddums. Cheer up champ
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092200].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author yukon
                  Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

                  I don't care. The biggest troll on WF is jealous! Diddums. Cheer up champ


                  Dude you're full of it, trying to BS.

                  You said the plan was building a crypto mining farm, MY GAWD that's a HUGE energy hog. You're not running a 5 watt light bulb.

                  Someone will pay the electric bill. Someone will be pissed.

                  No soup for you.
                  Signature
                  Hi
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092201].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author nicoli
                    Originally Posted by yukon View Post

                    Dude you're full of it, trying to BS.

                    You said the plan was building a crypto mining farm, MY GAWD that's a HUGE energy hog. You're not running a 5 watt light bulb.

                    Someone will pay the electric bill. Someone will be pissed.

                    No soup for you.
                    Jealousy at it's ugliest. No wonder you have a bad rep around here. I'm not replying to you anymore either, it's an old thread and I'm already mining. You're just a silly old troll
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092209].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author yukon
                      Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

                      Jealousy at it's ugliest. No wonder you have a bad rep around here. I'm not replying to you anymore either, it's an old thread and I already mining. You're just a silly old troll


                      Lmao, bad rep. Fail.

                      You're not mining.

                      A miner doesn't start an oblivious thread asking what to buy on an irrelevant IM forum.

                      I'm pretty good at spotting BS.
                      Signature
                      Hi
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092211].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author nichekick
                        Originally Posted by yukon View Post

                        Lmao, bad rep. Fail.

                        You're not mining.

                        A miner doesn't start an oblivious thread asking what to buy on an irrelevant IM forum.

                        I'm pretty good at spotting BS.
                        He asked this over a year ago and it would be fair to say he obviously found the ASICs he was looking for. Many people have access to free power, especially when they live on the hydro farms/ dams where they produce it. Indeed many families who run smaller operations like this near rivers are offered big money to "tap in"

                        You're not good at spotting BS, the only thing you are good at it trolling this forum, and yes, you do have a bad rep! The people on DP and BHW mention you a lot (in a bad light)
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092212].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author nicoli
                          Originally Posted by nichekick View Post

                          He asked this over a year ago and it would be fair to say he obviously found the ASICs he was looking for. Many people have access to free power, especially when they live on the hydro farms/ dams where they produce it. Indeed many families who run smaller operations like this near rivers are offered big money to "tap in"

                          You're not good at spotting BS, the only thing you are good at it trolling this forum, and yes, you do have a bad rep! The people on DP and BHW mention you a lot (in a bad light)
                          Haha, narrow minded eh! I told you to ignore this guy! A trolls a trolls a troll!
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092216].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author yukon
                            Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

                            Haha, narrow minded eh! I told you to ignore this guy! A trolls a trolls a troll!
                            I'd rather be a troll than an obvious liar.
                            Signature
                            Hi
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092221].message }}
                        • Profile picture of the author yukon
                          Originally Posted by nichekick View Post

                          He asked this over a year ago and it would be fair to say he obviously found the ASICs he was looking for. Many people have access to free power, especially when they live on the hydro farms/ dams where they produce it. Indeed many families who run smaller operations like this near rivers are offered big money to "tap in"

                          You're not good at spotting BS, the only thing you are good at it trolling this forum, and yes, you do have a bad rep! The people on DP and BHW mention you a lot (in a bad light)

                          It's 7 months, not a year, Hank,

                          He doesn't have free electricity for a mining farm, no farking way.

                          Ha, ha, DP and BHW is all India and kids. Fail.

                          Ouch,
                          Signature
                          Hi
                          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092220].message }}
                          • Profile picture of the author nicoli
                            Originally Posted by yukon View Post

                            It's 7 months, not a year, Hank,

                            He doesn't have free electricity for a mining farm, no farking way.

                            Ha, ha, DP and BHW is all India and kids. Fail.

                            Ouch,
                            Even his use of grammar and English, screams troll!

                            100 units don't use much power. You must have assumed (typical of a troll) that I was setting up a Chinese scale farm targeting the pounded BC. Indeed narrow minded as somebody else suggested. The new CC's are where the money is at. Perhaps if you took off the troll costume (I presume there is a real personality underneath it) you would have some time to educate yourself on CC.

                            Besides, why the hell would anybody "lie" about wanting some help to find a preferred ASIC? You exude cynicism and jealousy. Super duper ugly.

                            Anyhow, I got what I needed from one of the links a useful member contributed above, and don't have time to try and appease an old man's doubts. Bye Yukon.
                            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092224].message }}
                            • Profile picture of the author yukon
                              Originally Posted by nicoli View Post

                              Even his use of grammar and English, screams troll!

                              100 units don't use much power. You must have assumed (typical of a troll) that I was setting up a Chinese scale farm targeting the pounded BC. Indeed narrow minded as somebody else suggested. The new CC's are where the money is at. Perhaps if you took off the troll costume (I presume there is a real personality underneath it) you would have some time to educate yourself on CC.

                              Besides, why the hell would anybody "lie" about wanting some help to find a preferred ASIC? You exude cynicism and jealousy. Super duper ugly.

                              Anyhow, I got what I needed from one of the links a useful member contributed above, and don't have time to try and appease an old man's doubts. Bye Yukon.


                              So you have one USB miner?

                              Nice.
                              Signature
                              Hi
                              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author viralcoinmarket
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11090803].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    BTW, trading is where crypto is at today.

    You missed the mining bus.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    What makes this thread funny is I'm trading ARDR in another browser.

    Not my first rodeo.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11092230].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics