Reviews for George Brown's Google Sniper...

by 495 replies
Hey Warrirors,

Just wondering if anyone had a chance to get in on this product the first time it came around a few months back. It is relaunching on Oct. 15th and I am wondering what your thoughts are on it.

Cool?

Thanks You,
Jared
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #brown #george #google #reviews #sniper
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Callen
    I know George is a very classy guy.
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    It kicks ass.

    George is also a great guy, too.

    Zach
    • Profile picture of the author jrodc777
      Cool!

      Anyone else have anymore comments about George Brown's Google Sniper?

      I read somewhere that the concept is about making mini sites that barely need much promotion. When I read it, I just thought...great...another magic bullet product!

      Then I got to doing more research and I see a lot of positive feedback. Sound like he has somewhat of an original idea that works well.

      Thanks,
      Jared
  • Profile picture of the author Doiron
    I think Mike Iser's site describes his progress with an adsense system - adsense sniper. Not the same thing as Google Sniper.
    • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
      Hi Jared,

      I used his system in a roundabout way for promoting Affiliate Jump which I made a few sales from. In fairness, I could have done much better had I put in some more effort but it was just a test for me to prove that the method worked.

      I created my own system for achieving and sustaining SE rankings too and sort of combined the two for my new sniper site. Please don't accuse me of building back-links or trying to get traffic but feel free to take a look at it if you like...

      TweetGlide Blog

      The great thing is that there's plenty of room for many 'snipers' which is pretty cool. I don't know how many copies George is releasing but either way if you implement it and genuinely put in some initial effort, it should work for you.

      Hope this helps,

      Connor
    • Profile picture of the author mario_a
      Originally Posted by Doiron View Post

      I think Mike Iser's site describes his progress with an adsense system - adsense sniper. Not the same thing as Google Sniper.
      He is trying out XFactor's Adsense sniper system at the moment, but most of his Clickbank sales have come from sniper sites setup using George Brown's system.

      Read the earlier posts on his blog, and this will be clear.

      Regards,
      Mario
  • Profile picture of the author Amir.S
    Hi guys this is not a unique concept. It has been around for ages, he says going for key words that have a lower then ***** competion ! This will get you some money words but most of the money words are ALWAYS higger then ***** much higher.
    You can rank for them but you need to back link, there are no short cuts guys, you have to work if you want big pay days.

    to your success,
    Amir .S
  • Profile picture of the author Zach Booker
    Of course it's not a unique concept.

    But loads of people couldn't figure it out by themselves or would just get confused by other products.

    I'm not sure he'd appreciate you giving away a core part of the "strategy". But since we're on it anyway I can find you tons of keywords with less than 10,000 competing pages that will get you 50-100 visitors a day.

    Will you make a sale a day? Maybe...maybe not.

    But most likely you will make at least a sale a week. Now find 50 similar keywords and you're certainly on your way.

    I've talked to George quite a few times before and he hasn't done anything differently than what he's outlined in the course.

    Zach

    P.S- You don't have to rank for 'acne' or '****' to make the monies...
    • Profile picture of the author theredcell
      I purchased Google Sniper some time ago and it opened my eyes to different ways
      of promoting products, conducting keyword research with a slightly different mindset, and modifying some of my current tactics. I will agree with Zach that you shouldn't discuss what's in the core of the system because that's for George to do.

      What I can say is this, its definitely worth the money and if you are a beginner or intermediate. How many internet marketing systems have you purchased, or heard of that contained everything related to making money. If such a system were created, guys like Frank Kern and Jeff Walker would only have one shot to sell to us.

      I guess what I am getting at is you should find a few gold nuggets in this product that you can add to your toolbox and help you become a better marketer. Once you buy the product however, implement what's contained and chart your progress. I think you'll be surprised how effective this system is.

      Jose
    • Profile picture of the author Amir.S
      Originally Posted by Zach Booker View Post

      Of course it's not a unique concept.

      But loads of people couldn't figure it out by themselves or would just get confused by other products.

      I'm not sure he'd appreciate you giving away a core part of the "strategy". But since we're on it anyway I can find you tons of keywords with less than 10,000 competing pages that will get you 50-100 visitors a day.

      Will you make a sale a day? Maybe...maybe not.

      But most likely you will make at least a sale a week. Now find 50 similar keywords and you're certainly on your way.

      I've talked to George quite a few times before and he hasn't done anything differently than what he's outlined in the course.

      Zach

      P.S- You don't have to rank for 'acne' or '****' to make the monies...
      Hey sorry perhaps I was bit too harsh, I didn't give away a core part of the "strategy", he tells you this in his FREE videos. ( I have gone in and edited my post anyway )
      The only reason why I got a bit upset was because he made it out like it was such a new concept that only he new, so natuarlly I jumped for the NEW information, but unfortunately not what it says on the tin.
      It's still good for any one who doesnt know this method.
      I have no ill will for the guy, hey hes from my home land UK so I would back him all the way, just a bit misleading other wise I'm sure the product WILL get you some income on autopilot. All I was hinting at was if you want to make a huge amount of cash you need to back link to rank for the more competitive keywords.

      P.S. theredcell there are programmes out there that explain this method "Niche Profit Classroom" being one of them they call it "Money Matrix".
  • Profile picture of the author secretjustin
    Yeah I agree with Amir, I also have google sniper from before. Nothing new but for people who have no clue, it's going to give them the boost they need to start doing something instead of wasting away for hours on hours contemplating on the perfect setup and never actually doing anything.

    I'm wondering if he will have some newer tactics this time around, but I probably won't check it out if it doesn't look like it.
  • Profile picture of the author Franck Silvestre
    Google sniper isn't a new thing as said above, but the guy did a very good job and explained exactly HOW to do it.

    Anyone following this system should make money, and this works in any niche. Just be careful when you make review with the latest FTC stuff.

    Plus I would add, this is a good thing to outsource. Let someone build x number of sites for you and you have several hundreds dollars coming in every single month on autopilot.

    All the best,
    Franck
    the Body Guard
  • Profile picture of the author Amir.S
    Thanks for the support guys, I thought I was onlt one that saw the weak points in this.
    This is a great system don't get me wrong, but and there is a but, and it's a big one. There are predators out there on the internet ( like me ) so don't fall a victim of where the hunter becomes the hunted.

    Let me explain, I love to go in and rip apart one page sites, and take over, I do it all the time. If your not putting in the time to backlink or build link wheels then a predator like me will wack up a site in wrodpress get a link wheel going and out rank you to get the traffic.

    This is a business so treat it like one, and put in the time. You will be glad you did as it will pay you back for a very long time to come.

    to your success,
    Amir .S
    • Profile picture of the author manddd
      Originally Posted by Amir.S View Post

      Thanks for the support guys, I thought I was onlt one that saw the weak points in this.
      This is a great system don't get me wrong, but and there is a but, and it's a big one. There are predators out there on the internet ( like me ) so don't fall a victim of where the hunter becomes the hunted.

      Let me explain, I love to go in and rip apart one page sites, and take over, I do it all the time. If your not putting in the time to backlink or build link wheels then a predator like me will wack up a site in wrodpress get a link wheel going and out rank you to get the traffic.

      This is a business so treat it like one, and put in the time. You will be glad you did as it will pay you back for a very long time to come.

      to your success,
      Amir .S
      Hi Amir,
      would you care to elaborate re the link wheels?
      Please?
  • Profile picture of the author affiliated survivor
    "I think it's a good product, it does require a good amount of work. Definitely not a get rich quick thing if that's what you are looking for."

    It´s sold as something that can make you rich quick. Here´s the problem. I vought Google Sniper a while ago but did not try it. Because I´m using the IPK minisite formula and there was not so much difference. So I just went on with what I was doing.

    IPK works for me (and therefore Google Sniper probably will also work), in the meaning that I did make some money and still do from these sites.

    But there are some problems. George says to look for keywords with around 3,000 visitors a month. Since the Google keyword tool is for Adwords and not for SEO, and these numbers are not only from Google Search, one can only expect 300 visitors when it says 3,000. There are some exceptions but in general I think one cannot expect more than 10%.

    300 visitors is not very much and it requires a good amount to get to the first page and stay there. These are keywords people use to write articles for EZA and others. Keywords they need EZA´s PR6 for to rank on the first page.

    As I mentioned I make some money from these sites, but is it worth all the trouble? To make one of these sites and make enough backlinks I need at least 1 month. Good keywords, keywords from niches were the money is, can be quite difficult and require even more work.

    At first it seems great. You are really making some money. But in the long run I see some logistic problems. Can I just make more and more from these sites? Is it a problem if I have too many websites in my webmaster tools account? A good site makes me about 100 Euro (about $ 120) a month. But I need to give them new backlinks on a regular base. The more sites I make the more backlinks I have to make. At some point I will reach my limit. Making new sites is a lot of work and not all are profitable. Meaning I did a lot of work for nothing.

    Therefore I think it´s better to make larger sites. With these minisites you always start all over again. If I make a large site, start with 10 pages for instance, make backlinks and so on, the site gets some PR. New pages will profit from this PR and will rank easier, faster and with less work. So I think it´s better to select a niche with plenty of usable keywords and build larger sites.
  • Profile picture of the author George Montagu Brown
    Hey! cool thread

    First thanks to everyone for the great feedback, really enjoying the prelaunch so far and glad to be providing some cool free value...

    Amir though, I think you miss the whole point of Google Sniper... Do you even have the product? And for someone with 20 posts (like half of which being replying to this thread for some reason...) you seem like someone who seems to *really* know what he's talking about.

    Link wheels are WAY overated number one.

    And no you don't need any backlinks to rank in Google, you're wrong again there.

    I, and other snipers regularly enter completely new markets and outrank all the "hunters" as you say with their link wheels and weak backlinks from free directories etc.

    Before saying if what I teach is anything new or not, I would question who you are, and just what kind of "authority" you are on the subject of SEO. Or have you just read a lot of courses?

    The point of Google Sniper is that it's easy. It's simple. And it works incredibly well. Just take a look at the original WSO thread. http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-must-see.html

    You seem like a nice guy Amir, prepared to offer advice etc but perhaps here is not the place... The OP just wanted reviews of Google Sniper.

    P.S. Sorry if I come across as a bit moody today, but I would like to know just what authority you have.

    George
    • Profile picture of the author Amir.S
      Originally Posted by George Montagu Brown View Post


      Before saying if what I teach is anything new or not, I would question who you are, and just what kind of "authority" you are on the subject of SEO. Or have you just read a lot of courses?

      George
      Hi George,

      I don't know why it has come across as I don't like your course. Which is not right, it's great information and anyone who takes action on it will make money like I have said before. The ONLY problem I had was you said in your free video for the relaunch "even if your the most jaded super affiliate I guarantee you will find something new here". Well I love new info, Knowledge is power, but after going through the whole video I didn't find any new info I already knew this concept from SEO wiz Dr. Andy Williams.

      I dont know all the SEO stuff out there, just passing on the info that I know and has worked for me over the time.

      lol, no I dont have any "authority" on SEO, I'm just a student in the IM industry and still learning, been marketing online for just under 2 years now, and have only now started to make any real money with CPA and Click Bank products, before this I was a power seller on eBay.

      Also the link wheel concept I learnt from Howie Schwartz I think he was the one who kicked it off, but don't quote me on that. All I'm saying there is if you also build a link wheel ( which doesnt take long at all by the way ) please note the keyword "also" which means apply your said method along with a link wheel you will gain a significant amount of Link Juice and PR to your money site.

      No hard feelings mate, Jared wanted a review so I through my 2 pence worth in of an unbiased review of what I think so far.

      Best regards.

      Amir .S
    • Profile picture of the author mikeong88
      Banned
      [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author Russell Hall
      Originally Posted by Gitonga View Post

      Your Product Google sniper sound great.
      Can the tactics you are selling in this product be of any use to a 6 month old blog with a page rank of 1?

      Will it help me grow my traffic in the make money online niche?

      Kindly let me know of this before i buy to minimize on refund requests.

      With Kind Regards
      Morris
      The whole point of the Sniper system is to set up multiple blogs/sites and not to rely on 1, 2, or 6,... create 50 or 100 or more and work on the law of averages and accept a level of natural attrition.
      If you already have one site with Google Page 1 that's great,.. are you in the top 3 results? If not then you could perhaps use some of the Sniper strategy to improve P1 position.
      The other question is,.. your site may be on GP1 but is it ranking for a buying keyword phrase? "Make Money Online" is a very competitive market,.. I'd suggest you need more than a micro-niche focus with that,- you need a strategy to go along with it to bring wallets out of pockets and get genuine optins to lists, which in the MMO niche is no easy task!
      Cheers,
      Russ
  • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
    Hi Michael,

    Just wanted to give you a bit of insight into the product. In all honesty, you can't build a decent site in 4-5 hours straight if you want to make any serious money.

    As we all know, Google prefers content to be updated on a regular basis and I tend to spread the post of content to my sniper site over a period of 7-10 days. This gives Google the impression that the site is more natural and is consistently updated, resulting in a higher SE ranking.

    What I will say is that the more time and effort you invest into building your sites, the more money you're going to make - it's as simple as that!

    The idea is to build up a wealth of sites that make on average between $300-$600 a month. But like I said, with a bit of effort you can achieve much more than that.

    I've also found that George's claims of NO backlinks isn't entirely true. I've done a bit of research and many of his sites do have a small number of backlinks albeit you can see he's not exactly spent months writing articles or anything like that.

    Overall, I think Google Sniper is a really cool product. All I will say is if you want to make this work, you need to work at it. Furthermore, if you believe this is a get rich quich scheme, you're wrong.

    If you want to make some money, I'd advise staggering your site content over an extended period of a week or so. The sites are built using Wordpress, so you could consider making one post a day.

    It's up to you. All I will say is that Google Sniper is NOT for people looking to make a quick buck and it's not for people looking to put in a half-hearted effort. I know George has put a lot of work into the development of Google Sniper and I wouldn't like to think that a ton of losers bought it and then refunded because "it involved work".

    Thanks,

    Connor

    P.S. Good luck to everyone who buys today!
    • Profile picture of the author Scott Stevens
      Originally Posted by cgallagher93 View Post

      It's up to you. All I will say is that Google Sniper is NOT for people looking to make a quick buck and it's not for people looking to put in a half-hearted effort. I know George has put a lot of work into the development of Google Sniper and I wouldn't like to think that a ton of losers bought it and then refunded because "it involved work".
      Right on.

      I've no doubt people will be making a lot of money with this product. And some may even earn a fortune. But this ain't no onesy, twosy thing. It may take people a few sites to find good niches and then good affiliate products to promote - I.E., products that convert well when you're throwing traffic at them with your sniper sites.

      I think good, solid success will be reserved for those that go the extra mile. I remember a few years ago when people were making easy money throwing up tonnes of rubbish AdSense sites in the 'blog and ping' era. It wasn't too long before Google buried all those sites and cancelled all their Google accounts. I know because I was one of them.

      Thankfully, this course looks like it's not promoting the building of spammy sites, so I think George has it covered. I would just recommend folks go a bit further with their sites. For those sites that start working, go back and improve them. Make them stand out from the other sites by adding an email form, multimedia, some backlinks, more posts and pages, etc. So when Google starts getting swamped with thousands of 3 page WP blogs all looking the same, yours will be the sites left standing.

      But hey, I could be wrong. Anyway, needless to say, I'll be checking it out ;-)

      If it's as good as it looks, George, I'll buy you a drink in Toko next time I'm down in sunny Bournemouth ;-)

      Enjoy the launch!

      Scotty
    • Profile picture of the author MCDavies
      Originally Posted by cgallagher93 View Post

      Hi Michael,

      Just wanted to give you a bit of insight into the product. In all honesty, you can't build a decent site in 4-5 hours straight if you want to make any serious money.

      As we all know, Google prefers content to be updated on a regular basis and I tend to spread the post of content to my sniper site over a period of 7-10 days. This gives Google the impression that the site is more natural and is consistently updated, resulting in a higher SE ranking.

      What I will say is that the more time and effort you invest into building your sites, the more money you're going to make - it's as simple as that!

      The idea is to build up a wealth of sites that make on average between $300-$600 a month. But like I said, with a bit of effort you can achieve much more than that.

      I've also found that George's claims of NO backlinks isn't entirely true. I've done a bit of research and many of his sites do have a small number of backlinks albeit you can see he's not exactly spent months writing articles or anything like that.

      Overall, I think Google Sniper is a really cool product. All I will say is if you want to make this work, you need to work at it. Furthermore, if you believe this is a get rich quich scheme, you're wrong.

      If you want to make some money, I'd advise staggering your site content over an extended period of a week or so. The sites are built using Wordpress, so you could consider making one post a day.

      It's up to you. All I will say is that Google Sniper is NOT for people looking to make a quick buck and it's not for people looking to put in a half-hearted effort. I know George has put a lot of work into the development of Google Sniper and I wouldn't like to think that a ton of losers bought it and then refunded because "it involved work".

      Thanks,

      Connor

      P.S. Good luck to everyone who buys today!
      Hey Connor,

      Thanks for your input on this. I'm sure it takes a good amount of consistent work and there is no magic bullet for making money online. I am going to allow myself a full weekend to build my first site and make sure it is done the same way George built his.

      All the Best,
      Michael
  • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
    Scotty,

    Couldn't agree with you more. Having said that, this principle applies in all areas of Internet Marketing. To all those that may be buying this in the hope that it's something different, I just want to say one thing...

    If you're going to buy it, make sure you use it. In my first six months of IM I tried everything. I've got more than enough products in my office to open up an eBay store! The point is, if you're not actually going to go that extra mile, you ain't gonna make any money.

    Find one thing you like that works and stick at it. If you have the determination and you're looking for a genuine way to make money, I'd say go for it. Oh and just because all the "big boys" are promoting it, don't let it put you off - George is a decent guy!
  • Profile picture of the author petriellog2
    Wow some of these reviews are pretty interesting. Thanks for everyone's input. I just bought it today and will spend this weekend working on my first website.

    Thanks, Petriellog2
  • Profile picture of the author JackLypka
    Bought the Google Sniper and am disappointed for two reasons:

    1) Automatically registered for a $37/month product that I'm not really sure what it is (if it's the Sniper itself, I'll be getting a quick refund).

    2) Taken to another sales page immediately after buying, which pretty much suggests that I "have to" buy these videos of a webinar for $97 to get the full experience of the Sniper, that I'd be "crazy" to not take this deal that won't get released to the general public.

    Haven't even glanced at the product but automatically have a pretty sour taste in my mouth.
    • Profile picture of the author JNFerree
      Originally Posted by JackLypka View Post

      Bought the Google Sniper and am disappointed for two reasons:

      1) Automatically registered for a $37/month product that I'm not really sure what it is (if it's the Sniper itself, I'll be getting a quick refund).

      2) Taken to another sales page immediately after buying, which pretty much suggests that I "have to" buy these videos of a webinar for $97 to get the full experience of the Sniper, that I'd be "crazy" to not take this deal that won't get released to the general public.

      Haven't even glanced at the product but automatically have a pretty sour taste in my mouth.
      If Google Sniper is such a strong IM offering, I'm wondering WHY its Gravity score on Clickbank is a mere 2 (typos an all)

      6) George Brown's Google Sniper - Huge $214 Per Sale. The Exact Affiliate System That Makes $15,455.91 A Month On 100% Autopilot. Converts Like Crazy. 2 Upsells Plus Recurring Commisions For Life. This Is A Monster. Promote This And Earn More. More Info At: $/sale: $35.11 | Future $: - | Total $/sale: $35.11 | %/sale: 50.0% | %refd: 100.0% | grav: 2.00

      The webinar by Brian J. and J. Jones (AdSense Masters eCourse) seems to have a VERY similar model (itty bitty sites, auto pilot profits)

      I suspect George sourced a rock star copywriter to produce his well penned sales page content, coz its very well done. I know I couldn't write that strong of a sales letter when I was 18. After watching a couple of YT vids, I was surprised to see the guy who claims to be the #1 GS affiliate only has an Alexa rank of 6.2 million?

      I've met quite a few nice guys on the WF, but that doesn't mean I'd buy their IM product, even if their sales page had all the right stuff.

      Net/Net -- a little homework goes a long way nowadays.
  • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
    Jack, don't worry.

    The $37/month membership is to the fantastic George's Club, where George takes you behind the scenes of his internet business and shows you everything he does and why. Don't worry, you'll love it!

    Secondly, the second sales page is what's called an upsell. This is based upon the proven concept that people are most likely to buy again once they already have their credit card out and have bought something already!

    Don't worry, it's just a "hypey" sales letter that will AID your success with Google Sniper. However, it won't hinder your success if you don't buy it!

    Hope this answers your questions,

    Connor :-)
    • Profile picture of the author JackLypka
      Originally Posted by cgallagher93 View Post

      Jack, don't worry.

      The $37/month membership is to the fantastic George's Club, where George takes you behind the scenes of his internet business and shows you everything he does and why. Don't worry, you'll love it!

      Secondly, the second sales page is what's called an upsell. This is based upon the proven concept that people are most likely to buy again once they already have their credit card out and have bought something already!

      Don't worry, it's just a "hypey" sales letter that will AID your success with Google Sniper. However, it won't hinder your success if you don't buy it!

      Hope this answers your questions,

      Connor :-)
      Connor,

      If I wanted to be a part of "George's Club", I would sign up myself. I don't appreciate being automatically put on a subscription-based product that costs me $37/month. This tactic is of questionable ethics, at best.

      And I know what an "upsell" is. Problem with "upselling" in this case is that the product I'm directed to after the initial purchase is more expensive than the product that I had just bought. That sounds more like cross-selling than up-selling, to me. And what did that to to the perceived value of the actual Google Sniper? Down, down, down.

      All I can say is that I hope it's an excellent product (the Sniper).
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by cgallagher93 View Post

      This is based upon the proven concept that people are most likely to buy again once they already have their credit card out and have bought something already!
      The only thing it is "proven" to do is p*ss people off.

      I'm off to get a refund now and here are my reasons why.

      1. Potentially misleading information - (quote from the manual) Privacy Policy - Half the time my policy's (sic) don't even make sense. Really just scrape something together..."

      WTF!!! The privacy policy has LEGAL implications, do not "scrape something together". Eric Giguere (a WF member) has a PP plugin that is fully compliant. Do a search for "Giguere privacy policy plugin" and install that. Never, never, never "scrape something together".

      2. Definite misleading information - the use of gravity to determine if a Clickbank product converts well. There are numerous posts on the WF about why this should not be used. The main one is gravity is so easy to manipulate, and does not show anything at all about how well it converts, merely how many affiliates have made sales. These things do not necessarily mean the same thing.

      3. It will need to be updated again in December when the new FTC laws take effect. There are an absolute multitude of posts in the WF about the implications of this law for any and all "review" sites.

      4. The ongoing monthly fee. Since CB first introduced subscriptions, there have been no end of products in every niche charging recurring fees. None of which can be justified. You would've been better off charging a (slightly) higher entry fee, and leaving it at that

      5. Advertising in the members area. For @#$%'s sake, you're charging people a minimum of $114 - isn't that enough?

      6. As has been mentioned above there is actually nothing new in here. I first bought a "how to make money with CB" back in 1999, and it said pretty much the same things as are in here, with the exception of using WordPress to build the sites.

      As you can probably tell, I'm actually mad as hell over this and here comes the main reason, the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak.

      7. Cannot watch the videos - they will not launch in my browser, and they will not download. The server just will not handle it. In fact it the site timed out altogether three times in the hour that I was a memebr. Ensuring there is enough bandwidth/capacity to cope with the launch should've been taken care of before the launch, there are no excuses for this.

      No I will not submit a ticket to support to help out with this. For the amount I'm paying I expect it to work without having to ask for help. As is mentioned in the manual "internet users are pretty impatient".

      Dead right.

      So, in summary this seems to be am update to a successful(?) product re-released to take advantage of recurring fees available to CB publishers.

      Not happy at all.
  • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
    Jack,

    I'm sorry if my earlier comments seemed a little patriotic but you gave the impression that you didn't understand the sales funnel that well.

    To be honest, $37 a month isn't exactly breaking the bank but I understand that some people may just want to buy the product without the upsells. Having said that, I urge you to take a look inside before you criticise it.

    I really don't see what the problem is. There's an unconditional money-back guarantee for goodness sake. If you don't see the value, refund it - no big deal!

    I don't mean to be rude but you sound negative before you've even started, how on earth do you expect to succeed with an attitude such as that?

    Connor
  • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
    JNFerree,

    Google Sniper has just launched today, hence the low gravity.

    I can confirm also that George hired David Raybould (who wrote the copy for The Clickbank Code) to write the copy which is fantastic.

    Personally, I don't pay much attention to Alexa rankings and yet I still make money with Sniper sites as do others. Understand your concern but GS is a great product. He got Brad Callen on board I mean he wouldn't promote crap!
  • Profile picture of the author candyeagle
    I just purchased google sniper and am anxious to get to it. The other $37 was for a membership site and the first month is free so you have nothing to lose by trying it. Yes, I saw the upsale page for another membership site which I passed on but then saw yet another upsale page for making $22k fast (I think it was 2 wks) which I did purchase. I'm used to seeing upsale pages so they don't bother me. I'd use them myself if I were a better marketer. With the 60 day money back guarantee, I'm not real concerned. I'll keep evryone posted as to how it goes.
  • Profile picture of the author dh007
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author cgallagher93
    [DELETED]

Next Topics on Trending Feed