Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 16th October 2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Bangalore , India.
Posts: 699
Thanks: 1,075
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Default How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Hello Warriors,

First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this product/service. However, this is the most apt one I could think of. Mods, please move it to the appropriate section, if needed [Thanks ].

Back to the topic, the autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net seems to be impressive. For $17.95 a month, one can have an unlimited number of lists, each having an unlimited number of subscribers.

I'm not an affiliate with them yet. So, this post is purely to understand if their offering is any good and not a promotional one. Please share your opinions (and experiences) of working with them. Thanks for any inputs on this one, in advance
theultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th October 2010, 01:38 PM   #2
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Bangalore , India.
Posts: 699
Thanks: 1,075
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I'm sorry to bump this thread back up, but I could really use some reviews on this one. Thanks
theultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th October 2010, 11:27 PM   #3
http://bit.ly/70-USD
 
Wordpress Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Internet
Posts: 349
Thanks: 34
Thanked 71 Times in 65 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Thanks for the little research theultimate1

I'd be glad to see some users posting reviews. I'd like to use a similar service as well
Wordpress Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st November 2010, 07:36 PM   #4
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

We've seen quite a few folks move from other companies to us at TrafficWave.net and we're pleased to have them join us. Hopefully, some users will pop in and give you their 2 cents worth, soon.

The 30 Day Free Trial makes it pretty easy to give it a try yourself and see if you think it might work better for your particular needs.

The $17.95 is not a promotional offer. That is our standard flat-rate pricing and has been for quite a few years now.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th December 2010, 08:19 PM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
brendan301's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Largo, MD
Posts: 433
Thanks: 83
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
We've seen quite a few folks move from other companies to us at TrafficWave.net and we're pleased to have them join us. Hopefully, some users will pop in and give you their 2 cents worth, soon.

The 30 Day Free Trial makes it pretty easy to give it a try yourself and see if you think it might work better for your particular needs.

The $17.95 is not a promotional offer. That is our standard flat-rate pricing and has been for quite a few years now.
Can trafficwave be integrated with e-junkie? i'd like to use the service but since i'm using e-junkie to deliver my products, i'd like to be able to offer customers the option to join my list after they purchase?
Also can trafficwave receive paypal ipn data?
e-junkie integration instructions are here at E-junkie - Help: Integration with 3rd party and custom services, but this doesn't make alot of sense to me without being logged into the autoresponder.
brendan301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th December 2010, 01:32 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jassim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 160
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Hey Brian Rooney,

Just want to know can i have unlimited number of subscribers in each list i create with this $17.95 price tag or there will be any upgrade in pricing after 10,000 subscribers.

Please clarify.
Jassim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th December 2010, 03:39 PM   #7
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassim View Post
Hey Brian Rooney,

Just want to know can i have unlimited number of subscribers in each list i create with this $17.95 price tag or there will be any upgrade in pricing after 10,000 subscribers.

Please clarify.
Hello, Jassim.

There is no price increase after 10,000 subscribers. We just picked a spot to stop on our pricing page on the site. Unlimited is truly unlimited.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th December 2010, 03:40 PM   #8
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan301 View Post
Can trafficwave be integrated with e-junkie? i'd like to use the service but since i'm using e-junkie to deliver my products, i'd like to be able to offer customers the option to join my list after they purchase?
Also can trafficwave receive paypal ipn data?
e-junkie integration instructions are here at E-junkie - Help: Integration with 3rd party and custom services, but this doesn't make alot of sense to me without being logged into the autoresponder.
The TrafficWave.net capture form can be added to any web site or page that you have the ability to edit.

We do not integrate via IPN w/ Paypal.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th December 2010, 07:25 PM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 256
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Hi Brian,

I am about to try your 30 days free trial, but before that i wanna ask you somthing, do you have any training or mentor for email marketing? I am newbie promoting CPA offer through niche blog, I get good leads every day but I get between 100 - 400 unique visitors everyday which I think it is a total lost if I dont try to capture thier intention by optin .. so can anybody in trafficwave help me?
arissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th December 2010, 07:54 PM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
brendan301's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Largo, MD
Posts: 433
Thanks: 83
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
The TrafficWave.net capture form can be added to any web site or page that you have the ability to edit.

We do not integrate via IPN w/ Paypal.
ok, so if i'm understanding you correctly i would need to add the trafficwave email capture form code to my download/thank you page?
hmmmm that may suffice, i'll sign up for the trafficwave trial and play around with e-junkie and see if i can make it work.

UPDATE: I went to sign up and noticed that the sign up page said Presented by ______. Where does this name come from? I didn't click any affiliate links I went straight to the page. I cleared my cookies and there's still a name in there. Is your site's code rotating sign-ups amongst affiliates?
brendan301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd December 2010, 10:42 PM   #11
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arissa View Post
Hi Brian,

I am about to try your 30 days free trial, but before that i wanna ask you somthing, do you have any training or mentor for email marketing? I am newbie promoting CPA offer through niche blog, I get good leads every day but I get between 100 - 400 unique visitors everyday which I think it is a total lost if I dont try to capture thier intention by optin .. so can anybody in trafficwave help me?
You will find numerous training articles, videos, tutorials, and member discussion posts all ready and willing to helpmyou learn the system along with our dedicated support staff.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd December 2010, 10:43 PM   #12
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan301 View Post
ok, so if i'm understanding you correctly i would need to add the trafficwave email capture form code to my download/thank you page?
hmmmm that may suffice, i'll sign up for the trafficwave trial and play around with e-junkie and see if i can make it work.

UPDATE: I went to sign up and noticed that the sign up page said Presented by ______. Where does this name come from? I didn't click any affiliate links I went straight to the page. I cleared my cookies and there's still a name in there. Is your site's code rotating sign-ups amongst affiliates?
We do route clicks from our main page through our advertising co-op. This will have no impact on your account functionality.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd December 2010, 10:46 PM   #13
homdurgedu
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 250
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Hi,

This is good but i think cost is little bit high so please consider when you move to cost you can also look for other auto responders in low cost with same function
mahesh2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd December 2010, 11:37 AM   #14
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh2010 View Post
Hi,

This is good but i think cost is little bit high so please consider when you move to cost you can also look for other auto responders in low cost with same function
At $17.95 per month, we're actually one of the lowest priced autoresponder services that are able to provide such a high deliverability percentage along with our powerful features.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th December 2010, 09:50 PM   #15
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 208
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I joined TW under TWMB's admin MARK BRADSHAW.

I sent him emails to pay for my upgrade, and build the website as he promises on his website:
TrafficWave | Traffic Wave Matrix Buster Team ~ We Pay your Way

I have yet to hear from MARK BRADSHAW.

BRIAN ROONEY (sorry for getting the name wrong earlier), the admin of TRAFFIC WAVE, also makes several statements supporting TWMB.
He claims there is training material, tools and support for TWMB at the TRAFFIC WAVE member's area.

NOTHING OF THIS SORT EXISTS at TRAFFIC WAVE!
I have logged into my member's area, there is absolutely no mention of TW Matrix Builder.
The term MATRIX BUILDER does NOT appear ANYWHERE in the member's area of Traffic Wave.

I have made many posts at the TRAFFIC WAVE forum.
No replies.
Most comments at the TRAFFIC WAVE forum are MONTHS if not YEARS old!

The support desk at TW claims to know nothing about the promises of TWMB.
I created a support ticket with TW, and they claim no knowledge of what TWMB's plan is, referring to the TWMB offer as "whoever it was":
TrafficWave.net doesn't have an offer or article for you to get 3 signups in a week.
We do provide a lot of information that you can use to promote your Affiliate Link.
Many Affiliates are able to get 3 or more referrals within a day or two. But that will depend entirely on how proficient you are at promoting and following up.
You will want to contact whoever it was that offered you 3 signups in a week about that particular issue.
Megan
TrafficWave.net Support
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th December 2010, 04:29 AM   #16
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 208
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Well, I finally got some good information from a TW promoter - John C Vincent.
He managed to show me where the Matrix Buster section of TW is located.
He also clarified a number of other issues I was having with TW and TWMB - the MATRIX BUILDER.

This looks like a decent plan, though I have been through the mill with TW and TWMB.
I don't know why there is no accurate info at the TW site, or why their forum is so DEAD!

Some of those Matrix Builder promoters really need to get their act together.
They don't answer emails, or phone calls.
They promise a website to promote TW and TWMB.
There is supposed to be a promo plan designed to get you 3 referrals in a week, or LESS!!
I haven't heard from anyone about these things.

There's no justification for that.

I have been trying to reach someone at TW or TWMB since I joined some days ago.
There's no justification for that either...
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th December 2010, 01:18 PM   #17
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambaman2 View Post
I joined TW under TWMB's admin MARK BRADSHAW.

I sent him emails to pay for my upgrade, and build the website as he promises on his website:
TrafficWave | Traffic Wave Matrix Buster Team ~ We Pay your Way

I have yet to hear from MARK BRADSHAW.

BRIAN ROONEY (sorry for getting the name wrong earlier), the admin of TRAFFIC WAVE, also makes several statements supporting TWMB.
He claims there is training material, tools and support for TWMB at the TRAFFIC WAVE member's area.

NOTHING OF THIS SORT EXISTS at TRAFFIC WAVE!
I have logged into my member's area, there is absolutely no mention of TW Matrix Builder.
The term MATRIX BUILDER does NOT appear ANYWHERE in the member's area of Traffic Wave.

I have made many posts at the TRAFFIC WAVE forum.
No replies.
Most comments at the TRAFFIC WAVE forum are MONTHS if not YEARS old!

The support desk at TW claims to know nothing about the promises of TWMB.
I created a support ticket with TW, and they claim no knowledge of what TWMB's plan is, referring to the TWMB offer as "whoever it was":
TrafficWave.net doesn't have an offer or article for you to get 3 signups in a week.
We do provide a lot of information that you can use to promote your Affiliate Link.
Many Affiliates are able to get 3 or more referrals within a day or two. But that will depend entirely on how proficient you are at promoting and following up.
You will want to contact whoever it was that offered you 3 signups in a week about that particular issue.
Megan
TrafficWave.net Support
And now that you've decided to throw a public temper tantrum, I can still state publicly that we do not have an offer or article to get you 3 signups in a week. Whatever Mark Bradshaw offered you is really between you and Mark Bradshaw.

I visited the link you posted in this forum and I didn't see any indication from Mark Bradshaw's site that he offers to get you 3 signups in a week.

You will still want to contact "whoever it was" that made you that offer. I can assure you that it did not come from TrafficWave.net. You should absolutely hold whoever made that offer accountable to deliver on what was promised.

The term you are mistakenly using as "Matrix Builder" is actually "Matrix Buster".

Your assertion that there is no information on the Matrix Buster system in our back office is also .... "inaccurate", at best.

By clicking "Training Articles" in your back office, you can see the following available articles and FAQ's specifically directed toward those Affiliates participating in the Matrix Buster system:

1) Matrix Buster Overview
2) Matrix Buster FAQ: Can I Get Sample Matrix Buster Ads?
3) Matrix Buster FAQ: Can I Review My Matrix Buster Intro Letter?
4) Matrix Buster FAQ: How Do I Upgrade Someone?
5) Matrix Buster FAQ: How Do I Use The Matrix Buster System?
6) Matrix Buster FAQ: What Should I Send New Matrix Buster Referrals?

Of course, there is also your own Matrix Buster description available as part of your list of Affiliate links ... also included in your back office under "Affiliate Manager".

I encourage you to continue attempting to contact your sponsor who you say has made you a number of promises that they have not delivered on. Such practices are unprofessional, at best. Of course, so is throwing a public temper tantrum with erroneous information.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th January 2011, 05:25 AM   #18
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 208
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Sorry for the long post folx but here goes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
And now that you've decided to throw a public temper tantrum, I can still state publicly that we do not have an offer or article to get you 3 signups in a week. Whatever Mark Bradshaw offered you is really between you and Mark Bradshaw.
Sorry to have to throw a TT fit here but it's not totally without justification.
I have only followed the ad copy promises of marketers, and been frustrated on many levels, many times.
Ad copy typically promises the world, and usually delivers not much more than a clump of dirt.

However justified I was, or was not, many an online marketer has had to deal with MUCH frustration trying to make good on bogus ad claims.
After awhile, patience runs thin.
That's from me, a relative newcomer to this IM scene.

While YOUR reply may be justified, a more graceful and understanding response on your part would be a more fitting testament to a marketer of your level of experience.

In other words, you could cut a newbie a bit of slack, given the sheer volume of total BS and FRAUD I have had to deal with, we ALL have to deal with in an attempt to find a marketing idea that actually lives up to its' hype.

For my part, I could have been more polite and graceful as well - though at the time, I found myself putting HOURS of my time into trying to make a venture work, only to be met with non-response and complete frustration, to include mis-information plain and simple.
I think a bit of a tantrum on my part is justified, to say the least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
I visited the link you posted in this forum and I didn't see any indication from Mark Bradshaw's site that he offers to get you 3 signups in a week.
Few online marketers actually make concrete promises regarding income or referrals, but they do a good job of getting you to pay in using a more subtle form of 'promise' or 'guarantee'. Still, my expectations were based on nothing less than the Traffic Wave Matrix Buster ad copy.

From Mark Bradshaw's site: TrafficWave | Traffic Wave Matrix Buster Team ~ We Pay your Way, halfway down the page:

How the system works:
...the way this pay plan works, they are going to get it all back in the form of a Fast Track Bonus.
The company pays 100% of all first-time sales commissions back to the Affiliate that makes the sale!
YOU are going to agree to turn around and do the same for at least three other people.
Just like the movie, "Pay It Forward", you are going to repay your sponsor (one of our team members) kindness by extending the same courtesy to someone else that is ready and willing to work this system with us. This means you will be paying out a total of $53.85 and getting it back the next week in the form of a Fast Track Bonus.
Follow this system and you could easily have your first three referrals within the first week or less!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
The term you are mistakenly using as "Matrix Builder" is actually "Matrix Buster".
Insignificant and understandable mistake on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
Your assertion that there is no information on the Matrix Buster system in our back office is also .... "inaccurate", at best.
I made that statement, again in FRUSTRATION, because you guys are simply giving out incorrect information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
By clicking "Training Articles" in your back office, you can see the following available articles and FAQ's specifically directed toward those Affiliates participating in the Matrix Buster system:
1) Matrix Buster Overview
2) Matrix Buster FAQ: Can I Get Sample Matrix Buster Ads?
3) Matrix Buster FAQ: Can I Review My Matrix Buster Intro Letter?
4) Matrix Buster FAQ: How Do I Upgrade Someone?
5) Matrix Buster FAQ: How Do I Use The Matrix Buster System?
6) Matrix Buster FAQ: What Should I Send New Matrix Buster Referrals?
Sorry my man, but your information is just not correct - though as the webmaster it really should be!
The TWMB info you refer to is NOT found by clicking on "training articles"
I have clicked on that menu option many times, NO TWMB information could be found, ANYWHERE!

Traffic Wave Matrix Buster (TWMB) information is indeed found on the TW site but in a different location than where I have been told.
You first have to click on AFFILIATE MANAGER located on the lower left side of the "back office box".

John C Vincent, who as I mentioned, has replied in a timely manner to my TW issues, also initially gave me that same mis-information in this email he sent to me:
Hey Anthony
MB is mentioned IN THE TW BACK OFFICE (MENTIONED 3 TIMES THAT I KNOW OF.
GO to your back office and then CLICK ON "Training Articles" and then Click "Matrix Buster Overview

It took about 3 emails before I convinced him to check his OWN statements, and he responded to my email with the CORRECT location of the TWMB files you are referring to:
Hey Anthony
Now follow these directions carefully:
GO to your back office and then CLICK ON Affiliate Manager located on the lower left side of the "back office box" and then in the lower left side of the new page click on "Training Articles" it's in tiny letters and once you get to the new page Click on "Matrix Buster Overview".

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
I encourage you to continue attempting to contact your sponsor who you say has made you a number of promises that they have not delivered on. Such practices are unprofessional, at best. Of course, so is throwing a public temper tantrum with erroneous information.
Some kind of TT is deserved after the level of frustration stress I have been subjected to.
I am not quite the professional here, yet.
You on the other hand are the far more experienced professional in the IM game.
If anyone should be the source of correct information on TW, it should be you!

In any event, I brought all this to the TW forum, and got no reply whatsoever.

If my reaction is improper I'll recognize that and apologize for it - given that you guys at least admit to sending out mis-information, as John C Vincent did.

You on the other hand, should be the one to set the example, even if I fail to do so.
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th January 2011, 07:58 AM   #19
Always be learning
War Room Member
 
cypherslock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 2,527
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 528
Thanked 701 Times in 537 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

If I were running an auto responder company and a customer, who didn't have their facts straight came onto a public forum to throw a fit, they would no longer be a customer of mine. Your issues are with your sponsor not TW. For the record I'm NOT with TW (Imnica Mail).
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th January 2011, 02:11 PM   #20
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
If I were running an auto responder company and a customer, who didn't have their facts straight came onto a public forum to throw a fit, they would no longer be a customer of mine. Your issues are with your sponsor not TW. For the record I'm NOT with TW (Imnica Mail).
Couldn't agree more. We were only too happy to cancel this user's account and issue a refund.

To jambaman2: Mr. Vincent proceeded to give you an alternate route to the same information that is, indeed, where we have indicated.

Once a user clicks on "Training Articles", they can click on "Affiliates".

On the left is the link to the Matrix Buster Overview.

On the right of the same page is the list of other articles previously referenced.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd January 2011, 08:51 PM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
 
Coyotex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: South West Florida
Posts: 152
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

You know, the more I'm reading into this TW, the more I'm liking it. I've used 1SC for several years, but with the ever increasing (and better) plugins for Word Press, my use for 1SC's shopping cart is really an added expense.

Just using them for an auto responder is fine, but really not necessary for that price when there are alternatives like TW.

I'll be using their 30 day free trial soon and I'll give a report about them when I'm done.

Oh, btw, I LOVE the fact that a rep from TW is on our Warrior Forum, kind of speaks volumes to me.

Just my two cents worth.
Coyotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th February 2011, 04:29 PM   #22
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 208
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
If I were running an auto responder company and a customer, who didn't have their facts straight came onto a public forum to throw a fit, they would no longer be a customer of mine. Your issues are with your sponsor not TW. For the record I'm NOT with TW (Imnica Mail).
YOU are the one who should get your facts straight before you comment.
The very LAST place I came to was to a 'public forum'.

I tried other options but since this is no business of yours I'll just suggest you take your own advice and get your facts straight BEFORE commenting.
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th February 2011, 04:40 PM   #23
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 208
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
By clicking "Training Articles" in your back office, you can see the following available articles and FAQ's specifically directed toward those Affiliates participating in the Matrix Buster system:

1) Matrix Buster Overview
2) Matrix Buster FAQ: Can I Get Sample Matrix Buster Ads?
3) Matrix Buster FAQ: Can I Review My Matrix Buster Intro Letter?
4) Matrix Buster FAQ: How Do I Upgrade Someone?
5) Matrix Buster FAQ: How Do I Use The Matrix Buster System?
6) Matrix Buster FAQ: What Should I Send New Matrix Buster Referrals?
I'll stand by my original statement.
This information was not, at that time, available as you mention here.

I looked many times and finally pointed that out to John C. Vincent.
He responded with an acknowledgment of that in his email to me, which included the correct way to find the TWMB page:

Hey Anthony
Now follow these directions carefully:
GO to your back office and then CLICK ON Affiliate Manager located on the lower left side of the "back office box" and then in the lower left side of the new page click on "Training Articles" it's in tiny letters and once you get to the new page Click on "Matrix Buster Overview".

Matrix Buster and TW are connected, it was I that was confused, you called it TWMB, and I didn't realize you were talking about Matrix Buster ... sorry.

Take Matrix Buster Very Seriously.
John C V

My apologies to John for publishing his emails.
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th February 2011, 04:51 PM   #24
Always be learning
War Room Member
 
cypherslock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 2,527
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 528
Thanked 701 Times in 537 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

What's done is done. Moot point. And I'll thank you not to get snippy. Point was, whether you came to the forum FIRST or LAST it doesn't matter, you shouldn't have aired what was a private matter in a public space period. If you didn't want people to comment, you shouldn't have posted now should you?
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th February 2011, 05:50 PM   #25
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 840
Thanks: 1
Thanked 51 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimate1 View Post
Hello Warriors,

First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this product/service. However, this is the most apt one I could think of. Mods, please move it to the appropriate section, if needed [Thanks ].

Back to the topic, the autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net seems to be impressive. For $17.95 a month, one can have an unlimited number of lists, each having an unlimited number of subscribers.

I'm not an affiliate with them yet. So, this post is purely to understand if their offering is any good and not a promotional one. Please share your opinions (and experiences) of working with them. Thanks for any inputs on this one, in advance
I joined the TrafficWaver service a few days ago and it looks like a nice service. Just about everything works as described. The autoresponders are very fast and they do sent out the emails.

The only feature that I was not able to get working is Automated Chains. This feature allows subscibers from one list to automatically subscribe to another list after they finish the campain. The problem that I am having is that the subscribers just stay in the origional list and they never move to the chained list. I have sent a ticket to tech support but never received a reply. Possibly they don't understand why it doesn't work either.

But tech support has been very good on other issues. I have always received a reply few hours after I submited one.
softstor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th February 2011, 08:56 PM   #26
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by softstor View Post
I joined the TrafficWaver service a few days ago and it looks like a nice service. Just about everything works as described. The autoresponders are very fast and they do sent out the emails.

The only feature that I was not able to get working is Automated Chains. This feature allows subscibers from one list to automatically subscribe to another list after they finish the campain. The problem that I am having is that the subscribers just stay in the origional list and they never move to the chained list. I have sent a ticket to tech support but never received a reply. Possibly they don't understand why it doesn't work either.

But tech support has been very good on other issues. I have always received a reply few hours after I submited one.
Hello, soft.

I checked on your ticket. Megan replied a few hours ago.

If you have any further questions about that issue, be sure to reply to her response.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th February 2011, 10:52 PM   #27
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 840
Thanks: 1
Thanked 51 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
Hello, soft.

I checked on your ticket. Megan replied a few hours ago.

If you have any further questions about that issue, be sure to reply to her response.
Yes, my issue has now been corrected. Everything is working correctly now.

As I have stated, the customer support is very good. So is the service.
softstor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th June 2011, 01:27 PM   #28
HyperActive Warrior
 
stew1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Newcastle,ON , Canada.
Posts: 140
Thanks: 67
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I am interested in this as well but as a newb and non techie, I have to ask:

How friendly is this to setup?

I have in the past, been frustrated when told that something works great with Aweber's code but that they do not offer support for another autoresponder and that I should consider switching.

Matter of fact - I seem to recall a number of WSO's saying something to the effect that the product was ready for your Aweber code - am I making sense here?

Thanks for any advice on this.
stew1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th June 2011, 01:43 PM   #29
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stew1111 View Post
I am interested in this as well but as a newb and non techie, I have to ask:

How friendly is this to setup?

I have in the past, been frustrated when told that something works great with Aweber's code but that they do not offer support for another autoresponder and that I should consider switching.

Matter of fact - I seem to recall a number of WSO's saying something to the effect that the product was ready for your Aweber code - am I making sense here?

Thanks for any advice on this.
In many cases, this is simply a matter of adding the HTML code from your back office to whatever system you are using. We have found that even when a particular system doesn't specifically mention TrafficWave.net code, we're able to show the user how to add it without any real struggle.

To make absolutely certain, you might consider getting the 30 Day Free Trial of the Trafficwave.net system and then seeing how easy it is to create the HTML code for your capture form.

Our tech team is always available to answer any questions along the way, as well.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th March 2012, 11:50 AM   #30
Cancer Survivor
War Room Member
 
DavidMaddux's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 105
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Hello. It's been a few months since the last post in this thread, but is anybody using TrafficWave?

If you are, how's it going? Are you actively promoting the affiliate program?

Any comments appreciated
DavidMaddux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th March 2012, 11:55 AM   #31
HyperActive Warrior
 
DWaters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 440
Thanks: 241
Thanked 118 Times in 107 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I used TW for about two years and I thought they were very good. I must say that I do not have any experience with other auto responders so I can't compare. The reason I stopped was my list building efforts were not working for me. Their service was fine. If I need an autoresponder in the future I would probably go back with TW
DWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th March 2012, 12:34 PM   #32
Cancer Survivor
War Room Member
 
DavidMaddux's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 105
Thanks: 21
Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Thanks D.

I think I'll sign up for the 30 day trial, and point a new Adwords campaign at it. See if I can get some sign ups and start using the features at TrafficWave.
DavidMaddux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th November 2012, 05:43 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I've used two other autoresponder services and discovered that many of my emails were arriving late (sometimes days after I sent them). I sent an email to my list (when I was with ???????) letting my subscribers know about a webinar schedule change. The emails didn't go out in time and I lost 90 of my 100 seats because of this. I recently switched to TrafficWave.net and have had no issues with my emails being delivered in a timely manner. I also like the money making opportunity with TrafficWave.net. If you need an additional income stream (and who doesn't?) give TrafficWave.net a try. It's free for the first 30 days, so what do you have to lose?
yarddog2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th November 2012, 04:08 AM   #34
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 53
Thanks: 37
Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Any other reviews about trafficwave in 2012? Since it accepts paypal as payment method, it really tempts me to give it a shot, yet I don't want to waste time if other responders like aweber or GR are better choice... Anyone else maybe using their services and are happy about it? any issues?

Thanks!
IMWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th November 2012, 09:07 AM   #35
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Edwin Torres's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 833
Thanks: 251
Thanked 211 Times in 103 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I used it and I thought it was pretty good. I left it because they didn't support Paypal payments without a credit card (which in my opinion defeated the purpose of having Paypal payments in the first place) so I left them.

I contacted support to see if they can add some type of Paypal payment that doesn't require a credit card (like other sites have) but they said no. I basically lost all my subscribers because they didn't let you go in and export the list(s).

Also, the interface looks kinda scammy because it looks like it was made in 1999.

If you get over all of that, the AR itself isn't bad.
Edwin Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th November 2012, 07:43 AM   #36
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 94
Thanks: 15
Thanked 41 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I've been using Trafficwave for a while and here's my take on things...

Good:
Flat fee regardless of list size
Pretty easy to set up and use and training videos are good too
Affiliate plan - runs a bit like an MLM company, but you can earn plenty. 3 referrals covers your monthly fee

Bad:
Usually if I go to my account and set up a broadcast to be delivered now, it takes around 12 hours to send. When my list was only a few hundred they would be sent pretty quickly, but once it got into 4 figures it seems to take a while. Maybe Brian can chime in with an explanation?

Overall:
I'm pretty happy with the service and certainly won't be cancelling as I have a decent list and also a downline which means Trafficwave pays me every month. No issues with payments....ever!
If you are looking for the absolute best autoresponder regardless of price then it's not Trafficwave in my opinion. If you want a decent autoresponder at a reasonable price then it's pretty good
bluebagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st February 2013, 04:17 AM   #37
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 45
Thanks: 112
Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I was just about to join and then I saw your post saying that they do not allow you to export your own list if you decide to move, can anyone else confirm that this is still true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Torres View Post
I used it and I thought it was pretty good. I left it because they didn't support Paypal payments without a credit card (which in my opinion defeated the purpose of having Paypal payments in the first place) so I left them.

I contacted support to see if they can add some type of Paypal payment that doesn't require a credit card (like other sites have) but they said no. I basically lost all my subscribers because they didn't let you go in and export the list(s).

Also, the interface looks kinda scammy because it looks like it was made in 1999.

If you get over all of that, the AR itself isn't bad.
LollyGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st February 2013, 04:20 AM   #38
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LollyGreen View Post
I was just about to join and then I saw your post saying that they do not allow you to export your own list if you decide to move, can anyone else confirm that this is still true?
Any TrafficWave.net user can export their lists at any time. This has always been the case.

Last edited on 21st February 2013 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Clarification.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st February 2013, 04:21 AM   #39
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebagger View Post
I've been using Trafficwave for a while and here's my take on things...

Bad:
Usually if I go to my account and set up a broadcast to be delivered now, it takes around 12 hours to send. When my list was only a few hundred they would be sent pretty quickly, but once it got into 4 figures it seems to take a while. Maybe Brian can chime in with an explanation?
You'll want to check your time zone settings in your back office. When I broadcast to my lists with several thousand subscribers, I'm seeing them go out within a few minutes.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st February 2013, 04:22 AM   #40
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Torres View Post
I used it and I thought it was pretty good. I left it because they didn't support Paypal payments without a credit card (which in my opinion defeated the purpose of having Paypal payments in the first place) so I left them.

I contacted support to see if they can add some type of Paypal payment that doesn't require a credit card (like other sites have) but they said no. I basically lost all my subscribers because they didn't let you go in and export the list(s).
I'm not sure where this is coming from. We have quite a few Paypal users who pay their fees from their available balance.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th March 2013, 06:56 AM   #41
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 53
Thanks: 5
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Traffic wave is great and really cheap for what they offer and the fact the income opportunity is also exciting. They also allow more people across the world through the use of other payment processors apart from PayPal- this is cool.
dking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th April 2013, 07:12 PM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 21
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Brian, can you answer this please.. I'm currently deciding on an AR to go with, but someone posted that when they use Trafficwave, if they have "lets say" 7 separate or segmented lists in their trafficwave AR account, and they want to broadcast a letter out to all 7 segmented lists, they would have to go in and individually setup a broadcast for each list, and the person said this was the main problem they were having, instead of setting up one letter to broadcast and then pick all or specific lists to send out to???

Can you verify if this is correct or not? or can we just setup the letter once and select all or specific lists we have to send a broadcast email out to???

And if you can send to multiple lists with just one letter, does it filter duplicate email addresses on different lists?

Thank you.
greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th August 2013, 05:37 PM   #43
Honest marketer
 
Antonios's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 195
Thanks: 21
Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts
Tip Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I have been using TW for some years now and things have been smooth.

I am not a sophisticated user and could not give a complete review of comparing this AR with another one.

Before I have used other low price and even free AR's.

But think that TW has the best options for average online marketers.

Again, I am not sophisticated, thus I can't talk about sophistication.

It covers my needs at present.

It is paying for itself because of my downline.

I haven't promoted TW directly as an affiliate.

I am using third party programs that include TW as their recommended AR.

TW training is intensive.

I have just written a free report on setting up a complete TW AR campaign from the starting point one to the accomplished setup.

This report is intended for complete AR newbies.

The newbie is guided by very detailed tiny step by tiny step from:

getting your pc or laptop ready for success,
organizing your browser for success,
web form,
capture page,
thank you page,
download or congratulation page,
free giveaway,
traffic source,
ad tracker,
TW team builders,
Building your list with ease,
and several income streams.

Each step is followed by a screenshot so that it you can visualize each step without any guess of what your going to do.

And this is only for the basic function.

Included is free hosting and everything free to setup.

Even trafficWave has a 30 day free trial, all other programs are free forever unless you want to take advantage of the upgrades.

If you want the download link to this fortune of information on the Easiest TW AR Setup Tutorial PM me.

Sincerely,

Antonios

Antonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st September 2013, 01:07 PM   #44
Brian Rooney
War Room Member
 
trafficwave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: TX , USA.
Posts: 567
Thanks: 10
Thanked 71 Times in 52 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott View Post
Brian, can you answer this please.. I'm currently deciding on an AR to go with, but someone posted that when they use Trafficwave, if they have "lets say" 7 separate or segmented lists in their trafficwave AR account, and they want to broadcast a letter out to all 7 segmented lists, they would have to go in and individually setup a broadcast for each list, and the person said this was the main problem they were having, instead of setting up one letter to broadcast and then pick all or specific lists to send out to???

Can you verify if this is correct or not? or can we just setup the letter once and select all or specific lists we have to send a broadcast email out to???

And if you can send to multiple lists with just one letter, does it filter duplicate email addresses on different lists?

Thank you.
We are adding a new module that will completely change how broadcasts are handled, scheduled, and measured. I wish I could give you a time frame, but it's currently in development and we're making progress every week.
trafficwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th November 2013, 02:09 PM   #45
HyperActive Warrior
 
kevin timothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 188
Thanks: 42
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I find it to be very reliable despite lacking the
bells and whistles of Aweber and possibly Getresponse.

That can be easily forgotten, however, when you
consider Trafficwave's comp plan. Extremely powerful.
The interface may not be as "sexy" as one would
like but it IS user friendly, indeed.

It comes with a built in ad tracking software - in
addition to other traffic generating tools. The
administrators at TW are very involved with the
public, and live webinars are very availabe.

It lacks a segmenting feature (or at least I
haven't located it yet). I do love the token
system that allows you to make a mass
switch across all of your follow up letters.

Simple to use...potential to be your "main"
biz opportunity, and emails get delivered.

I'd recommend them to anyone.
kevin timothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th December 2013, 08:44 PM   #46
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonios View Post
I have been using TW for some years now and things have been smooth.

I am not a sophisticated user and could not give a complete review of comparing this AR with another one.

Before I have used other low price and even free AR's.

But think that TW has the best options for average online marketers.

Again, I am not sophisticated, thus I can't talk about sophistication.

It covers my needs at present.

It is paying for itself because of my downline.

I haven't promoted TW directly as an affiliate.

I am using third party programs that include TW as their recommended AR.

TW training is intensive.

I have just written a free report on setting up a complete TW AR campaign from the starting point one to the accomplished setup.

This report is intended for complete AR newbies.

The newbie is guided by very detailed tiny step by tiny step from:

getting your pc or laptop ready for success,
organizing your browser for success,
web form,
capture page,
thank you page,
download or congratulation page,
free giveaway,
traffic source,
ad tracker,
TW team builders,
Building your list with ease,
and several income streams.

Each step is followed by a screenshot so that it you can visualize each step without any guess of what your going to do.

And this is only for the basic function.

Included is free hosting and everything free to setup.

Even trafficWave has a 30 day free trial, all other programs are free forever unless you want to take advantage of the upgrades.

If you want the download link to this fortune of information on the Easiest TW AR Setup Tutorial PM me.

Sincerely,

Antonios

Pls snd me download link if its still available.Thanking you in advance.
khuncaidee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st December 2013, 08:53 AM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Mexico
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

I did use trafficwave time ago, the service is good, features are awesome, the service is the cheapest pero subscriber quantity. Now I know a lot about PHP scripts so I have my own Email manager services with unlimited lists/susbcribers for a one time payment of $47
I just had to create a sub domain on my server to install the script and I'm done.

Now, if you are using Wordpress you can use a pluging like newsletter-manager.1.2.5 (free version) or $29 pro version and you will have your own email manager.

The decision is only yours.
To pay a fee month after month or only one.
Best regards
hectorj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2014, 02:03 AM   #48
FinancialMarketsEdu.com
War Room Member
 
Newbieee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Asia
Posts: 990
Thanks: 457
Thanked 185 Times in 127 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectorj View Post
I did use trafficwave time ago, the service is good, features are awesome, the service is the cheapest pero subscriber quantity. Now I know a lot about PHP scripts so I have my own Email manager services with unlimited lists/susbcribers for a one time payment of $47
I just had to create a sub domain on my server to install the script and I'm done.

Now, if you are using Wordpress you can use a pluging like newsletter-manager.1.2.5 (free version) or $29 pro version and you will have your own email manager.

The decision is only yours.
To pay a fee month after month or only one.
Best regards

Theres more to it than just hosting your own email responder.
You are gonna eat into you band width or whatever thing you are paying for to your hosting company. Unless you have a private server or something like that. (I admit I don't know a lot but it does use up some "data" that you are paying for and if you don't have a private server you actually have limited emails to send out, so its not really unlimited)
Newbieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2014, 10:55 PM   #49
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 95
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficwave View Post
We've seen quite a few folks move from other companies to us at TrafficWave.net and we're pleased to have them join us. Hopefully, some users will pop in and give you their 2 cents worth, soon.

The 30 Day Free Trial makes it pretty easy to give it a try yourself and see if you think it might work better for your particular needs.

The $17.95 is not a promotional offer. That is our standard flat-rate pricing and has been for quite a few years now.
Can you add an email list. I have one from another company.
TheMaleRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2014, 12:19 PM   #50
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: How good is the Autoresponder service of TrafficWave.net? Any experiences?

hi brian, i just got burnt really badly by cashnjob i dont know if you heard of it. i dont want to give you a long sob story however i was so relying on it to save my family from bankruptcy only to find out when i went to withdraw i had to complete an offer that would cost a few hundred and was informed it was the biggest scam. id like to try your programme but will this happen at tw too?
im just scared of getting burnt again
gillybean03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings

Bookmarks

Tags
autoresponder, experiences, good, service, trafficwavenet

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41 AM.