Media Traffic Meltdown Reviews?

by 119 comments
Anyone seen it yet?

Just got into media buying and kinda tight on time so just wanna know if this course is worth the time?

Thanks!
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #media #meltdown #reviews #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Bastide
    I haven't seen it yet but I can vouch
    for Cindy and she is awesome and creates
    quality Products

    I will post an Honest review back here after I
    have Seen the Product

    Jack
  • Profile picture of the author lawrence58
    Banned
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author fayehines
    It's seems OK, but I would take the $4.00 7 Day Trial. I was going to buy it but I'm not interested in buying Media advertising. I love things free.
  • Profile picture of the author trytolearnmore
    I've bought it. So far no videos nor PDF's are available

    Edit:

    My mistake. They are available
    • Profile picture of the author Steve Wise
      Good start!
    • Profile picture of the author Amber Jalink
      Originally Posted by trytolearnmore View Post

      I've bought it. So far no videos nor PDF's are available

      Edit:

      My mistake. They are available
      And how many upsells/downsells did you get?
    • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
      I'm so sorry you're having trouble!

      What exactly happens when you click the "Watch"
      button on the videos page? Does the video box
      come up at all?

      Please let us know!

      You may need to enable java, and/or popups... as the
      video pops up on the page.

      - Cindy

      P.S. If you need further help, our support desk is here:
      SJCSupport.com - then we can look at your account
      personally and see what is going on.
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    I've always find media buying a bit risky, now the proposal of MTM looks very doable... I wonder how strong has to be the investment to make it work.

    By the way when I first saw the sales letter I thought 'OMG! another freaking hyped blind sales letter!' but as read through it I found it really transparent guess I could give it a shot.
  • Profile picture of the author freedomguy
    When I first saw this being promoted I thought, "not another of these $37 teaser crap products" that we've seen so many of lately. The sales page even looked the same as a lot of recent launches that have been panned here. I even ignored the avalanche of emails. But then I saw who the authors were and, on the basis of the reputation of these guys and the few comments here, I pitched up for the $4.97, 7 day trial.

    Yes, there are upsells, trials, super upsells, downsells etc. But not with rubbish and not mandatory, though getting through them to the main product took a lot of scrolling down and clicking on the "no thanks". However, I've had a look at the first few videos and the mindmap and this reminds me very much of my "real" marketing career before the internet. It's the first thing I've seen in 15 years online that brings conventional/traditional marketing to the internet. The intro video gives a good grounding and the others then go on in a logical step by step manner to cover a lot of ground.

    Will you make money with this? If you do what most peple do and buy it, watch the first ten minutes of video and then leave it to gather dust - NO!! I reckon you need to watch the videos a few times to grasp the potential here and, whilst the content is good, the presentation could be more slick and professional. But not at all bad in internet terms.

    At $37 bucks, this is a good education in an alternative to the usual online marketing methods. The big companies are doing this because it more closely equates to what they have been used to for years, as a 30+ years marketer it felt very familiar to me. The difference is it's more affordable than the offline equivalents.

    I won't be cancelling within 7 days so you'll be getting my extra 32 bucks Cindy :-). I might well go back and take a look at the upsell offers, the first one (a piece of interesting looking software) could be a good timesaver and it has a 7 day trial too.

    My verdict, go give it a try, if nothing else you'll get a good education on an area little know to the general IM crowd.

    Stay cool

    John
    • Profile picture of the author abo28
      How much money does it take to put this system to work? How much do you need to invest (monthly, yearly)? I'm asking that because, as far as I know, media buying is pretty expensive, not very affordable for a "small guy".
    • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
      Originally Posted by freedomguy View Post

      When I first saw this being promoted I thought, "not another of these $37 teaser crap products" that we've seen so many of lately. The sales page even looked the same as a lot of recent launches that have been panned here. I even ignored the avalanche of emails. But then I saw who the authors were and, on the basis of the reputation of these guys and the few comments here, I pitched up for the $4.97, 7 day trial.

      Yes, there are upsells, trials, super upsells, downsells etc. But not with rubbish and not mandatory, though getting through them to the main product took a lot of scrolling down and clicking on the "no thanks". However, I've had a look at the first few videos and the mindmap and this reminds me very much of my "real" marketing career before the internet. It's the first thing I've seen in 15 years online that brings conventional/traditional marketing to the internet. The intro video gives a good grounding and the others then go on in a logical step by step manner to cover a lot of ground.

      Will you make money with this? If you do what most peple do and buy it, watch the first ten minutes of video and then leave it to gather dust - NO!! I reckon you need to watch the videos a few times to grasp the potential here and, whilst the content is good, the presentation could be more slick and professional. But not at all bad in internet terms.

      At $37 bucks, this is a good education in an alternative to the usual online marketing methods. The big companies are doing this because it more closely equates to what they have been used to for years, as a 30+ years marketer it felt very familiar to me. The difference is it's more affordable than the offline equivalents.

      I won't be cancelling within 7 days so you'll be getting my extra 32 bucks Cindy :-). I might well go back and take a look at the upsell offers, the first one (a piece of interesting looking software) could be a good timesaver and it has a 7 day trial too.

      My verdict, go give it a try, if nothing else you'll get a good education on an area little know to the general IM crowd.

      Stay cool

      John
      Hi John! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! Soooo appreciated, in the midst of all of this hectic chaos to know that all of the work we have put into creating these things is noticed. I'll pass this on to the rest of the team, sure it will give them a smile!

      - Cindy
  • Profile picture of the author ShaunAllen
    Can you sell your own information products with media buys or are the people more receptive to tangible products you would find on commission junction?

    I have a fitness information product that would be much cheaper to promote with media buying than on Adwords.
    • Profile picture of the author wbrant
      Originally Posted by DaveJ13 View Post

      Can you sell your own information products with media buys or are the people more receptive to tangible products you would find on commission junction?

      I have a fitness information product that would be much cheaper to promote with media buying than on Adwords.
      Hey Dave,

      You can sell them anything at all.. by targeting what they're already looking for... they'll have no choice but to take your offer!

      -SJC Support
  • Profile picture of the author ham.bone
    Kudos on the transparency of the sales letter. Very refreshing to the latest trend of "this is what it is not" and leading you blindly. Very well done! This is an area that I need to learn more about, so I think you can count me in...

    Great timely answers on here as well, HUGE selling point to me.
    • Profile picture of the author wbrant
      Originally Posted by ham.bone View Post

      Kudos on the transparency of the sales letter. Very refreshing to the latest trend of "this is what it is not" and leading you blindly. Very well done! This is an area that I need to learn more about, so I think you can count me in...

      Great timely answers on here as well, HUGE selling point to me.
      We're glad you like it! Let us know if we can
      be of any help.

      -SJC Support
  • Profile picture of the author aclacy
    Hey Cindy,

    can media buys be GEO targeted?
    Also, do you show how to direct link (affiliate links) with media buys?
    • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
      Originally Posted by Robert Oliver View Post

      Cindy,

      ? about the traffic sources.
      Are we guaranteed to get accepted by the traffic sources
      you recommend in this product? Media traffic is one area
      I have avoided like the plague because of advise about
      poor conversions and high cost.

      Thanks,

      Robert Oliver
      Hey Robert,

      Well, guarantee is kinda a tricky one, because it depends a lot on what you are promoting as to whether they will accept it or not. Our training series shows you how to minimise the risk of rejection - by finding hot niches and matching them with offers that work. There are costs involved too, but you can choose how much and if you follow the strategies, it will remove most of the risk.

      Originally Posted by aclacy View Post

      Hey Cindy,

      can media buys be GEO targeted?
      Also, do you show how to direct link (affiliate links) with media buys?
      Yep, some of them can, depending on the networks that you use - and... I like to cloak my links, just so that it looks neater. Am guessing that probably increases conversions too, but - it's not so off-putting when people click on the links, and.. i know the boys will tease me for saying it, but - it makes the links look 'prettier' .. lol

      - Cindy
  • Profile picture of the author jjcali
    Hi Cindy,

    I have held off on media buying in the past due to the cost of media buys and tracking. What do you use to track media buy conversions? Do you provide a conversion tracking software or service?
    • Profile picture of the author wbrant
      Originally Posted by jjcali View Post

      Hi Cindy,

      I have held off on media buying in the past due to the cost of media buys and tracking. What do you use to track media buy conversions? Do you provide a conversion tracking software or service?
      We don't provide a tracking service... but we have an entire section dedicated to showing you how to track and test inside MTM!

      -SJC Support
  • Profile picture of the author dmorales
    What's a media buy? is it like the paid advertising on facebook?
    On the other hand if I work 2 hours a day with your system, and follow all your guidelines... how long will it take to see my first earnings? Do I need a website or direct linking may work? what can of products may I sell (cpa, clickbank, amazon, my own,etc)?
    • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
      Originally Posted by dmorales View Post

      What's a media buy? is it like the paid advertising on facebook?
      On the other hand if I work 2 hours a day with your system, and follow all your guidelines... how long will it take to see my first earnings? Do I need a website or direct linking may work? what can of products may I sell (cpa, clickbank, amazon, my own,etc)?
      Hi Media buys is pretty much any advertising that you see anywhere.. lol, it used to be mainly billboard advertising/tv commercial slots etc which were wildly expensive - but now, with the internet (woot!!), there is obviously more scope for advertising - for example, banners etc in all sorts of niche specific sites.

      About 'how long will it take to see my earnings' - that depends on how you plan to monetize your traffic. We don't go deeply into CPA, or other methods of making money with the traffic - because we want you to be able to see the potential, it isn't limited to one single method of making money. You can use this traffic for any website promotion, either CPA, your own websites, affiliate programs etc.

      We show you how to track it, work out the best mathematical equations to prevent you losing out - and save you from having to do all of the thinking too... dunno about you, but... my maths is sometimes a bit rusty!

      Anyway - hope that helps! Let me know if you have any more questions!

      - Cindy
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    OK I couldn't resist the temptation to jump into Media traffic Meltdown... I must recon that I was a bit skeptical about media buying due the cost of advertising (I'm not new on this kind of advertising), but going through the videos of MTM pointed me all the mistakes I made on my previous experience in this field and this first myth colapsed like a castle of cards.

    The way each video is presented make things really easy to understand, and after each module all myths about media buying were disapearing. The step by step process guide you by the hand trhough the ads land in a way that there is no chance you can lose the track.

    I'm just finished through all 10 videos and I'm eager to start applying, I must say that this has to be the most valuable product that I've purchased in a long long time.

    PS: Perhaps a little turn off for me was the insane amount affiliate banners disguised as "bonuses" (I counted 40!)
    • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
      Originally Posted by neodarth View Post

      OK I couldn't resist the temptation to jump into Media traffic Meltdown... I must recon that I was a bit skeptical about media buying due the cost of advertising (I'm not new on this kind of advertising), but going through the videos of MTM pointed me all the mistakes I made on my previous experience in this field and this first myth colapsed like a castle of cards.

      The way each video is presented make things really easy to understand, and after each module all myths about media buying were disapearing. The step by step process guide you by the hand trhough the ads land in a way that there is no chance you can lose the track.

      I'm just finished through all 10 videos and I'm eager to start applying, I must say that this has to be the most valuable product that I've purchased in a long long time.

      PS: Perhaps a little turn off for me was the insane amount affiliate banners disguised as "bonuses" (I counted 40!)
      Thank you for your kind words!! I am glad that you were able to learn a lot from this program - and yes, the ability for it to make media buys available for virtually anyone to get started is a great big part of the excitement that we have had in sharing this

      Sorry about the bonuses... lol - a lot of those are our own products, and some are free stuff offered by our partners - all of them are great free products though, there will more than likely be some kind of upgrade offer on the backend, but.. by all means... help yourself to the bonuses - and just say no to the upsells if it's not something that you could find useful.

      - Cindy
  • Profile picture of the author matark
    Thanks for the honest comments on this forum. (my browser doesn't show the "Thank" button below any post so I can't use that method.)
    • Profile picture of the author adamv
      I bought this product 2 days ago and I went through all of the videos yesterday. In my opinion, the information is top notch and I am really looking forward to implementing these techniques.

      I still have a couple of projects that I need to finish up before I can start testing my first few media buying campaigns but I am really excited about giving the information found in the media traffic meltdown course a try.
    • Profile picture of the author edaesq
      I bought the course. $37.00 is a very reasonable price. The upsells (I think they hit us with 3 or 4 of them) seemed rather expensive. If you want to blow past them just scroll to the bottom of the page. I did not assess their value as I always intended only to buy the primary product.

      The presentation style of the content seems somewhat...how should I put this...unprofessional. But maybe that's a good thing. Nothing slick that's for sure.

      More important, what you quickly realize is that the presenter in the videos knows what he's talking about. And the explanations are pretty clear.

      Substantively, the course is quite good. It moves from point A to B to C in a logical manner. There is little hype or fluff.

      What I particularly liked about the course is that they don't just teach you how to throw money at banner advertising. They spend considerable time detailing two critical factors to success: Click Through Rates and Conversions.

      And the entire course has a sort of bult in "caution mechanism". There's modules on tweaking and using super low cost testing to see if you've got something that looks like a winner before you ramp up any particular campaign with serious ad spends. They review options, including using the merchant's creatives or making your own.

      The creators of the course obviously know the subject matter and the whole thing is pretty comprehensive without being too long or inflicting information overload. There's a mind map which is okay, and a blueprint at the end which is a basic summary of the entire course.

      Implementing the materials requires that you follow a basic 10 step process. So, there's some work involved, but it's nothing really hairy. In the course they don't suggest it's a get rich quick scheme and they certainly don't want you to follow any such reckless approach implementing the information.

      Well, hope this is helpful. I don't want to diss the upsells because I didn't even look at them. For 37 bucks the primary course is good. Unless you know media buying really well, I don't imagine you will go through the course without learning something.

      Oh, one last comment: At the end of the course there is a little Bonus Module where they discuss some creative ideas for expanding Media Buying into areas we may not have thought of. I do wish this module was a bit longer and more detailed, but it's not a big deal, and doesn't detract from the substance of the main course.
  • Profile picture of the author ebiz4u
    Cindy, what in your opinion is the best way to market today? CPV, Media Buying or PPC?
    I've done them all except for Media but have bought previous programs on the subject but haven't implemented it.

    In my opinion they all have their pluses and minuses but PPC is very expensive and hard to find winners without breaking the bank.
  • Profile picture of the author dfinancialmkt
    [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
      Originally Posted by barryc View Post

      How good to see a product with positive commentary & only minor queries. Yes I have it & hope to make it work for me. Pity more vendors can`t do it this way.
      Maybe the creators could give an opinion on which of the extras would be the best to choose
      as I didn`t take any of them as yet?

      Well done
      I am so so glad that everyone is enjoying the product, it's really refreshing to get so much great positive feedback! And... I would say buy all of the extras... hahahaha.. well, of course I would!! It really depends on what you want to do with media buys, and what you already have in your artillery.

      You are well equipped if you just grab the course and follow it - the other things on offer are some super sweet blogging software with an inbuilt traffic syndication kind of thing - and, we also have some readymade media traffic campaigns - like mini businesses in a box things that you can buy too. The course is standalone, so you don't have to buy these extra things - but all of the upsells are of super high quality - and, as I mentioned before, could quite justifiably be sold as products in their own right.

      Just a side note - we are pretty firm on our offers being one time offers. The products aren't available once you get into the members area.

      Originally Posted by ebiz4u View Post

      Cindy, what in your opinion is the best way to market today? CPV, Media Buying or PPC?
      I've done them all except for Media but have bought previous programs on the subject but haven't implemented it.

      In my opinion they all have their pluses and minuses but PPC is very expensive and hard to find winners without breaking the bank.
      Well.. I personally haven't really done much PPC, I always found it too intimidating and just.... overwhelming. I think that media buys, and doing media buys in this way, are just heaps hot - 'cause not many people are doing it right, so it's a perfect time to jump in and benefit, like... right now.


      By the way - thanks for the interest with all of those PM's in my inbox re: the membership script. We probably wont get anything online and available 'til next month - but will let you know as soon as we have it ready.

      - Cindy
  • Profile picture of the author Cindy Battye
    Hey guys! We are looking for some testimonials (honest, actual truth testimonials - not just buddy stuff), for our sales page. If you have an honest review, and don't mind it shared, can you please PM me?

    Am NOT asking for people to make stuff up, so please don't tell me what you think I want to hear - but what you actually thought.

    Cheers!
    Cindy
  • Profile picture of the author treasures226
    Warriors and/or Cindy,
    Would this product be good for a complete newbie? I don't have a lot to spend, but it sounds like that's not necessary. I just need to learn - and find a program and marketer that I trust. I am also new to this forum but I trust the feedback here and I like the level of help that Cindy seems to provide...so if folks think that someone with very little internet marketing skill, but a huge desire to learn, can earn some money with this program, then I would purchase it without a second thought.
    • Profile picture of the author momsbiz05
      Hi Cindy,
      I just went on to your site today to purchase it and the price is $67. All the warriors are talking about a $37 price, did the price go up and I missed it for $37.
  • Profile picture of the author zkhan144
    Hi Desmond, bought Media Traffic MeltDown yesterday n devoured it in a few hours! Videos r great quality, great training for those new to media buy networks. If u r an experienced IM'er, u should know this stuff, if u r new to traffic, I would recommend getting this product.

    Hey, u can't lose, there's always something u can learn, I learned of 2 media buy networks that I have not explored - so, the course was valuable 4 me - my take, if there is ONE thing I can learn, tis worth it!!!

    My $0.02 cents on the subject n hope my review was helpful ;-)
  • Profile picture of the author Oliver Hart
    Hi.

    I hope someone will give an answer to the question above. I also want to know.

    - Oddvar
  • Profile picture of the author menj
    Would like to buy this at a cheaper price as well!

Next Topics on Trending Feed