Massive Passive Profits

by 212 comments
I've get an email from Bill McRea promoting his Massive Passive Profit product.

I know Bill from other products and they are OK (not huge ground breaking) but at least deliver.

As usual the sales letter is hyped up to attract the non educated lazy wealth seekers, it push the right mind buttons and promises a huge traffic increasing on your sites. As a traffic generation system I'm interest in review it (I'm still in the quest for the holy grial of free traffic generation software)

Anyway I'll check it out and will post my impressions. What I like so far its that the price is $47 and hasn't exit popups and is just one upsell of $197, and is managed by clickbank (easier to refund in case of emergency).
#product reviews #massive #passive #profits
  • Profile picture of the author valdivz
    I bought it, and checked out some videos. There seems to be a lot of moving parts to it. I tried logging into it later in the day and website is now gone! I can't even login. Kinda sucks when you just spent some good money and can't even see the product you bought.
    • Profile picture of the author Greg guitar
      Originally Posted by valdivz View Post

      I bought it, and checked out some videos. There seems to be a lot of moving parts to it. I tried logging into it later in the day and website is now gone! I can't even login. Kinda sucks when you just spent some good money and can't even see the product you bought.

      That's a shame-please keep us updated-hopefully the site is down due to a temporary glitch.

      It sounds like the software might be a cool tool, so I hope they can resolve it. I've got the video on their sales page playing now, and can't even pause it-I hate that, but if that makes more sales for them, I can't fault them for it. I'd do it too.
  • Profile picture of the author monkeygirl
    Any updates as to whether the page/software is working yet?
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    Update:

    I finally have access to this Massive Passive Profits. I've read that they have some serious issues with the server.

    What is all about?

    Is a software or more like a plugin, that create a MU wordpress blog, and have the capability to create MU autoblogs fetching content from articlebase, eza, amazon and youtube videos for a given keyword (very similar to wp robot).

    Is actually pretty easy to create blogs that way and with the Mass Deploy you can upload a CVS file with 100's of blogs to create (this is actually awesome).

    However, it requires a little bit more than that to make it work, like a good theme (not included) and other plugins (not included) to help you rank better and get some traffic.

    Yet again as autoblogs is a matter of numbers, the fact to build as many sites as you want in a matter of minutes make this MPP worthed.

    The downside is that you'll probably need a dedicated server hosting that will certainly cut your profits. And you need a little bit more work in order to set the right sites, with the right theme, and the right monetization method, and keep an eye on them (if you set once and forget them... forget about make money too).
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    Originally Posted by imguru View Post

    What about traffic? You can create 500 auto blogs but without traffic there's no massive passive profit. What's the traffic sources in this?
    Traffic comes mainly by SEO, and backlinking using some paid plugins.

    But if you have some experience you can take one bit from here, another from there, and set a pretty decent income source... yet this is not explained in the 'training' in extensive.
  • Profile picture of the author gacott
    Originally Posted by romolo View Post

    thanks to all of you for the reviews, this sounds like just another scam put out there for newbies, and I am so glad to be part of this forum and find out in no time what's it all about.... I wont fall for it and if you bought it ask for a refund and follow the true path to making money online, with true business mind and long term projects that deliver fruits for the long run..
    thanks again
    I get why this might not be somebodies cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't put it as a scam. Why the method of 100 blogs might not be what you consider as doable business model, there are plenty of people who make a nice living at it.

    I think with a little work on a persons part and depending on if you can place off of these blogs under one install of MU or not, it might not be that big of a chore to get 100 blogs going and optimized. Just my two cents.

    Garret
    • Profile picture of the author neodarth
      Originally Posted by gacott View Post

      I get why this might not be somebodies cup of tea but I certainly wouldn't put it as a scam. Why the method of 100 blogs might not be what you consider as doable business model, there are plenty of people who make a nice living at it.

      I think with a little work on a persons part and depending on if you can place off of these blogs under one install of MU or not, it might not be that big of a chore to get 100 blogs going and optimized. Just my two cents.

      Garret
      I used this MU wordpress blog system a while ago, yet it was still some time consuming creating each blog, but with the upgraded plugin you can upload a cvs file with all the information needed to create a blog and with the campaigns set up, ready to go.

      The interesting part is if you can build 5 to 10 MU blogs a day with the basic program, with the cvs uploader you can build literally 100 a day. And as this is a numbers game.

      You will need a better hosting plan than the hostgator baby croc though.

      Now, personally this is not the model I wish to follow I'm an old fashion guy and still fond to the hard work long term business model.

      Anyway I handle the license to my brother with some extra instructions and if my lazy bro can't bank at least 1k a month with this system before year's end I'll start to seriously doubt of his synapses process.
  • Profile picture of the author LosingMyHair
    PROS
    • This thing is an autoblogging dream. You can build them in a spreadsheet, upload and walk away.
    • It will automatically setup unlimited subdomains (e.g. blog1.dumblogger.net, blog2.dumblogger.net, etc)
    • They accidentally provided the source code to all of the initial purchasers so you can easily prevent E.T from phoning home and telling his parents where and how you are using the plugin

    CONS
    • It cannot create additional domains (only subdomains). So you have to create a separate Wordpress install if you want to do that.
    • They recommend that you use a dedicated server. More money.
    • To get traffic you need to install at least 2 other plugins (WP Syndicator and Web Traffic Genius Pro). They recommend a bunch, but you don't need them all. I use the two that I do, because I already know to use them.
    • One of the plugins they recommend is Blogpress SEO. Hey wait, isn't that a Wordpress Trojan? Either these gurus are to stoopid to know about it or they own it and want to secretly control the blogs of everyone who installs it.
    • They released an update which supposedly fixed a registration issue. When actually, it's an ioncube encoded version of the same software. I think I'll keep the source

    I've already made some edits to help me do some cool stuff with my autoblogs and my themes.
    • Profile picture of the author alisa777
      Originally Posted by LosingMyHair View Post

      PROS
      • This thing is an autoblogging dream. You can build them in a spreadsheet, upload and walk away.
      • It will automatically setup unlimited subdomains (e.g. blog1.dumblogger.net, blog2.dumblogger.net, etc)
      • They accidentally provided the source code to all of the initial purchasers so you can easily prevent E.T from phoning home and telling his parents where and how you are using the plugin

      CONS
      • It cannot create additional domains (only subdomains). So you have to create a separate Wordpress install if you want to do that.
      • They recommend that you use a dedicated server. More money.
      • To get traffic you need to install at least 2 other plugins (WP Syndicator and Web Traffic Genius Pro). They recommend a bunch, but you don't need them all. I use the two that I do, because I already know to use them.
      • One of the plugins they recommend is Blogpress SEO. Hey wait, isn't that a Wordpress Trojan? Either these gurus are to stoopid to know about it or they own it and want to secretly control the blogs of everyone who installs it.
      • They released an update which supposedly fixed a registration issue. When actually, it's an ioncube encoded version of the same software. I think I'll keep the source

      I've already made some edits to help me do some cool stuff with my autoblogs and my themes.
      Thanks for the brief and clear review.
      Are you still at it ? How are you doing ?
      I was interested too, I already have recommended traffic plugins, have some others in mind that can do well too...
      If compared with all the junk 'magic buttons' selling over last 6-8 months, this system seems to me as better deal as more time passes on.

      Your reply would be much appreciated
  • Profile picture of the author depotgang
    Here watch me build 100 websites using my Massive Passive Software

    This thing rocks... I make a little money on a lot of sites

    Sorry about the server problem. Too much traffic on launch day. Everything is working fine now

    massive passsive service - 100sitesvideo
    • Profile picture of the author DavidParton
      Originally Posted by depotgang View Post

      Here watch me build 100 websites using my Massive Passive Software

      This thing rocks... I make a little money on a lot of sites

      Sorry about the server problem. Too much traffic on launch day. Everything is working fine now

      massive passsive service - 100sitesvideo
      Bill,I looked at one of the sites mentioned in the video and you might want to fix something on the template:

      Just another Healthy Food Guitar site

      Edible guitars? Now there's a micro-niche for ya !
  • Profile picture of the author mediadealer
    just emailed Bill about the Blogpress SEO recommendation in the training. he replied back saying "I will remove it"

    so hey, problem solved.

    thanks to @LosingMyHair for actually having a real review of the product t'was very helpful.

    --Corey Lewis
    EasyTechVideos.com
  • Profile picture of the author neodarth
    There are two cool features that this thing has that may be worth to mention, that in my humble opinion the more I use the more I like.

    the first is the use of the cvs file to load the blogs, is just simply too freaking easy to build a blog that way, you only ned to set up one blog as a template and the rest will be build using the same pattern (plugins, themes, pages includes)

    The second is... wait... no... actually there is only one thing.

    *********
    Now... How do I use massive passive profits if I wish to stick to that short term business model?

    Adding market samurai, bookmarking demon and some other sindication plugins.

    find a niche, fetch a good list of keywords, get a domain, create your first blog, and then use your keyword list as subdomains of your autoblogs. The more the merrier. Bookmark, sindicate, index and forget.

    Find another niche, and repeat. The time to invest on each site is about an hour taking on account the keyword research (about 20 minutes) the initial setup of your template blog takes you about 20 minutes with all the plugins, another 10 to fill the spreadsheet with your blogs data and 10 minutes to upload the 100 blogs.

    If you put your head and heart on this task you can build easily 5 niche domains blogs with 100 subdomain blogs in a matter of 5 hours work. All fully loaded with adsense and clickbank hop ads and amazon products.

    So theorically we are talking about 500 blogs a day 2.500 a week and 10000 blogs a month if each of them gives you just $0.1 a day you do the math.

    The cost?
    Hostgator dedicated server hosting $ 174 /month
    Godaddy .com domain names $11.99 x 100 = $1199 / year
    Market Samurai $ 149 /one time payment
    Massive Passive Profit w/mass deploy $ 244
    Total Investment $1766

    10000 blogs at $0.1 day x 30 days $30000 / month

    But... you know how numbers are... they paint you a dreamed scenario and sometimes they simply lie... but it will be awesome to get that passive income for 1 month work... if only this works that way right?
    • Profile picture of the author Netafile
      Originally Posted by neodarth View Post


      So theorically we are talking about 500 blogs a day 2.500 a week and 10000 blogs a month if each of them gives you just $0.1 a day you do the math.

      The cost?
      Hostgator dedicated server hosting $ 174 /month
      Godaddy .com domain names $11.99 x 100 = $1199 / year
      Market Samurai $ 149 /one time payment
      Massive Passive Profit w/mass deploy $ 244
      Total Investment $1766

      10000 blogs at $0.1 day x 30 days $30000 / month

      But... you know how numbers are... they paint you a dreamed scenario and sometimes they simply lie... but it will be awesome to get that passive income for 1 month work... if only this works that way right?
      Neodarth, I did the math. You were off by a decimal point!

      10,000 blogs at $0.1 day x 30 days = $3,000 / month

      Like others here have mentioned, would be concerned about footprint and indexing (ranking these would be a long shot, IMHO)

      I also heard that a good practice is to wait a month or two before adding your ads, so Google doesn't ignore/dismiss the site immediately.

      Does this plugin clone an entire WP setup with additional plugins you may want to add?
  • Profile picture of the author LosingMyHair
    Yes, it takes some work, but the work of building the blogs is gone. This leaves plenty of time to use Market Samauri, Google Insight, and SEO Elite.

    I mean, yeah, I wish there were more data sources and more configurability... but hey, with the source I can always add more content sources.

    This thing really works.

    Also, IP diversity is a good thing. You don't want 10k blogs on the same ole IP addy. They actually mentioned some of that in one of the videos (buy very briefly). And the bottom line is IP addresses cost money. I personally plan to setup 50-100 blogs per IP.

    Sure there are some cons, but I've never seen a way to build blogs so easily. The next version will not doubt be even richer. Don't play games. Buy it now. But yes, there are CONS to it... and everything else in this world.
    • Profile picture of the author LosingMyHair
      I guess what I mean to say is that if you're new to IM, purchasing it will be risky. You can learn as you go, but you'll be going nowhere fast.

      If you are experienced (even intermediate experience), you will have no problem making your money back.
    • Profile picture of the author PanamaRex
      Originally Posted by depotgang View Post

      Here watch me build 100 websites using my Massive Passive Software

      This thing rocks... I make a little money on a lot of sites

      Sorry about the server problem. Too much traffic on launch day. Everything is working fine now

      massive passsive service - 100sitesvideo
      Originally Posted by LosingMyHair View Post

      Yes, it takes some work, but the work of building the blogs is gone. This leaves plenty of time to use Market Samauri, Google Insight, and SEO Elite.

      I mean, yeah, I wish there were more data sources and more configurability... but hey, with the source I can always add more content sources.

      This thing really works.

      Also, IP diversity is a good thing. You don't want 10k blogs on the same ole IP addy. They actually mentioned some of that in one of the videos (buy very briefly). And the bottom line is IP addresses cost money. I personally plan to setup 50-100 blogs per IP.

      Sure there are some cons, but I've never seen a way to build blogs so easily. The next version will not doubt be even richer. Don't play games. Buy it now. But yes, there are CONS to it... and everything else in this world.
      What about the normal autoblogging pitfalls, like the Duplicate Content Penalty? Will google slap the whole domain once it finds a common footprint with all of the autoblogs?
  • Profile picture of the author dtmission
    It is an interesting concept, but it requires a serious investment, that currently I cannot afford.

    I would like to test the system on a smaller scale by choosing a niche, selecting the leywords and building 10 or so subdomain blogs.

    This would not require an Hostgator dedicated server and could provide some feedback on the profit potentials

    I would be interested in your opinion on this approach

    Best Regards

    Mario Pesce
    http://www.YourReviewsSite.com
  • Profile picture of the author depotgang
    hey everyone... I am sorry about the download issue and all. But everything is fine now. I hope you enjoyed the video on me building the sites. Here is another video of what the software is


    There are always problems with product launched. I had no clue we would sell 5,000 copies of the software in 3 days. This put a huge strain on our system bringing our huge dedicated server down. I had to move everything to a cloud based server in the middle of the launch. What a mess....

    This blogging platform flat our works like a dream. Today it is 9:30am PST and we have build several hundred sites already.

    I wish I had more time to respond...but i am very busy.

    Good luck all
    • Profile picture of the author Tamara Watts
      Originally Posted by depotgang View Post

      There are always problems with product launched. I had no clue we would sell 5,000 copies of the software in 3 days.

      .....
      .............

      I wish I had more time to respond...but i am very busy.
      Good luck all
      Originally Posted by MassivePassiveProfits.com

      ...the compromise we made. We decided to pick a number that would be fair to us and to the market that supported us for so long.
      We decided to make 199 slots available to use this software.
      Two hundred was the basic idea, but 199 sounds a little bit more interesting.
      The idea is…
      that we do not want this kind of software getting into the wrong hands.
      Just because certain sports cars can do 130 miles per hour on a residential road doesn’t mean you should use them that way.



      There’s no telling what some black hat acrobat could do if they steal the software and thousands of people are all running it at the same time.
      That’s why we feel that 199 are enough for those of you who want success badly enough to get a chance to have this software change your life.
      It’s not too much to let the cat completely out of the bag.
      That was a bit of a tangent about why we’re strictly limiting access to this to 199 people and no more.
      I bought the product including the mass deploy and I am disappointed with what I hear about the number of copies.

      We could eventually hit a saturation point and I don't think there will be any incoming profits after that.
    • Profile picture of the author sylviad
      Originally Posted by depotgang View Post

      hey everyone... I am sorry about the download issue and all. But everything is fine now. I hope you enjoyed the video on me building the sites. Here is another video of what the software is

      YouTube - What is Massive Passive Profits

      There are always problems with product launched. I had no clue we would sell 5,000 copies of the software in 3 days. This put a huge strain on our system bringing our huge dedicated server down. I had to move everything to a cloud based server in the middle of the launch. What a mess....

      This blogging platform flat our works like a dream. Today it is 9:30am PST and we have build several hundred sites already.

      I wish I had more time to respond...but i am very busy.

      Good luck all
      Bill,

      ... Because you weren't supposed to. How do you explain this? (taken directly from your sales page):

      - We decided to make 199 slots available to use this software.
      - Two hundred was the basic idea, but 199 sounds a little bit more interesting.
      - That’s why we feel that 199 are enough for those of you who want success badly enough to get a chance to have this software change your life.
      - That was a bit of a tangent about why we’re strictly limiting access to this to 199 people and no more.
      - As you can tell by how few people we’re letting actually purchase this, we are not in this to make a whole lot of money off this launch.

      :confused:

      Despite the discrepancy in your sales letter vs what you just revealed in your post, I am looking forward to seeing this system in action. I'm still waiting for my new domain to propogate.

      While the instructions recommend a dedicated server, I presume it's okay to start out on any host account that allows certain capabilities for the system to work. This is important for people with low budgets to know.

      I'm using my low-cost hosting service which does allow those things - as far as I've been told.

      For those who are concerned re this, I say try it on whatever host you have that fits the criteria - with just one blog system. Once you get it up and running and you see how well it works and how much money you can make, then consider going to a Reseller or Dedicated Server which are both suggested options in the program. The Reseller is nowhere near the cost of a dedicated server.

      Bill, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

      Your system certainly seems to meet my criteria - of getting content onto my blogs in different niches without having to work so hard to do so - and to have some sort of traffic generation system in place to make it all work.

      I'm really looking forward to my first installation and the results it can bring.

      Sylvia
    • Profile picture of the author raycowie
      This "Network Admin" is driving me nuts. I have to keep going between the profile admin and network admin just to upload a plugin/theme etc. Please don't tell me to do it all in profile admin, because it doesn't work like that!!

      Also, could anybody tell me where to get the Talian-adsense-clickbank-seo-05 theme or is that another thing to pay for? Unless there's a similar theme you could use instead?

      PM me please, as it takes all day to find posts on this thread!

      Thanks,

      Ray

      p.s. The training video advises us to use a specific keyword tool, but apparently it's in beta phase and you can only get it by invitation? So how do you get it and more's the point, HOW MUCH IS THAT?
  • Profile picture of the author depotgang
    The videos I did above was done quickly. You want to make sure you have a time to build solid subdomains. Logical exstension of the root domain. For example.

    I have a domain named http://electricguitarbrands.com/

    the subdomains are

    FenderElectricGuitar.electricguitarbrands.com
    GibsonElectricGuitar.electricguitarbrands.com

    I guess it is just easier to criticize then simply understand the power of this software.

    Good luck
    • Profile picture of the author PanamaRex
      Originally Posted by depotgang View Post

      The videos I did above was done quickly. You want to make sure you have a time to build solid subdomains. Logical exstension of the root domain. For example.

      I have a domain named Electric Guitar Brands

      the subdomains are

      FenderElectricGuitar.electricguitarbrands.com
      GibsonElectricGuitar.electricguitarbrands.com

      I guess it is just easier to criticize then simply understand the power of this software.

      Good luck
      Thank you for your response.

      How are you addressing the duplicate penalty issue?

      I know some people say it doesn't exist, but I once create an article directory/autoblog and after after about 6 months of decent adsense earnings ... all I was doing was making a directory of articles similar to ezinearticles.com and the entire domain was delisted from google.

      All that work ... Up in flames.

      Does your program somehow add some uniqueness to the content?
    • Profile picture of the author yossic
      In Bill's defense, let me tell you that the "base" product is quite nice. As I was using it, I quickly realized that what is really need it the upsell ($197) that given a CSV file auto creates all these sites for you. The upsell is called Mass Deploy. I purchased it and gave it a spin.

      1) I was able to create 150+ sites in under 10 minutes. They are all sub-domains of the main site.

      2) When using the upsell you loose some of the flexibility that you have in "manual" mode. For example, all campaigns for a given site will run on the same schedule, whereas in manual mode you could set things up so that videos get posted once a day, articles every 9 hours and Amazon products every 13 hours. With the mass deploy tool you don't have that flexibility.

      3) In manual mode you are able to assign categories to each campaign. For example, your Amazon campaign can be assigned to the "Books and Accessories" category and your You-Tube campaign can be assigned to the "Videos about xxx" category. That flexibility is gone in the Mass Deploy upsell.

      4) Even though all these sites are created with scheduled campaigns, they simply don't work. I only get posts in my main site and not in any of the sub domains.

      5) Every single subdomain is created with that dreadful Hello World post. If you want to get rid of it you need to into each one and delete it.

      6) Here is the worst part. Bill had a users forum where all members were able to exchange ideas and glitch fixes. The forum is gone and instead he replaced it with an outsourced ticketing system. It's awful! They simply don't respond to your tickets! I must have posted 7 tickets, 2 of which where asking for the forum to be brought back. The only replies I got where to the ones regarding the forum. In other words, they are incapable of helping you out with technical issues!

      Overall I think that it is a good product, only if it were to work! I am a software developer and a director of software development. For us, process automation is extremely important and that is why I was attracted to this product.

      My suggestion to you all is that if you do want to try it out, do so but stay away from the upsell until they get all the glitches worked out.
  • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
    Personally if you’re going to ask the product owner questions and he is replying here in the thread I think I would ask him why he had server problems at all if he was supposedly only selling 200 copies....especially when he himself states he didn't expect to sell 5000 copies in 3 days.

    It's this kind of blatant lie that gives IM a bad name in general and in my opinion it's even worse when it's done against our own kind.

    I'm sure the product does some amazing things and from the sounds of it (based on some of the user reviews), it just might...but what I really have a problem with is the shady marketing approach. I find it very difficult to trust someone when they've obviously lied straight to my face!
    • Profile picture of the author kellyburdes
      When TV commercials call for action by saying something is offered for the next five minutes only, or next hour, but two hours later you call and still get it, do you get all bent out of shape?

      Personally I don't use false scarcity because there are all kinds of great ways to build legit scarcity into your launch if you spend the time to think about it - and they actually work much better!...but....the idea of "limited supplies" and "the next hour", etc etc is as old as the hills. In other words, it's a MARKETING concept (one they actually teach you to use at universities in marketing classes in fact) ....it's by no means "exclusive" to IM.



      Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

      Personally if you’re going to ask the product owner questions and he is replying here in the thread I think I would ask him why he had server problems at all if he was supposedly only selling 200 copies....especially when he himself states he didn't expect to sell 5000 copies in 3 days.

      It's this kind of blatant lie that gives IM a bad name in general and in my opinion it's even worse when it's done against our own kind.

      I'm sure the product does some amazing things and from the sounds of it (based on some of the user reviews), it just might...but what I really have a problem with is the shady marketing approach. I find it very difficult to trust someone when they've obviously lied straight to my face!
  • Profile picture of the author Droopy Dawg
    Duplicate content isn't an issue... but Copyright violations are. I had an autoblog that was pulling from an article directory... lets call it "ab.com".

    I received an email from my hosting company that my account had been suspended due to a copyright violation, and they shut down ALL of my sites... I have over 50 on this one hosting account, which includes all of my niche sites and business sites as well as clients websites.

    I couldn't really "raise hell" about it because I violated their T.O.S. by having an article that was copyright protected... but I had no idea because it was pulled automatically from ab.com.

    I merely had to remove the article before they would re-activate my account, but had I not been in my email when I received the notice... my sites could have been down for a LONG time.

    Just giving you guys a heads up about my experience with autoblogging... I still may buy this product and put it to use, but I may need to get another hosting account because I don't want my sites shut down again.

    Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

    Personally if you’re going to ask the product owner questions and he is replying here in the thread I think I would ask him why he had server problems at all if he was supposedly only selling 200 copies....especially when he himself states he didn't expect to sell 5000 copies in 3 days.


    Its scarcity... everybody does it. Lie? yes... but that is an age-old tactic.
    • Profile picture of the author PanamaRex
      Originally Posted by Droopy Dawg View Post

      Duplicate content isn't an issue... but Copyright violations are. I had an autoblog that was pulling from an article directory... lets call it "ab.com".

      I received an email from my hosting company that my account had been suspended due to a copyright violation, and they shut down ALL of my sites... I have over 50 on this one hosting account, which includes all of my niche sites and business sites as well as clients websites.

      I couldn't really "raise hell" about it because I violated their T.O.S. by having an article that was copyright protected... but I had no idea because it was pulled automatically from ab.com.

      I merely had to remove the article before they would re-activate my account, but had I not been in my email when I received the notice... my sites could have been down for a LONG time.

      Just giving you guys a heads up about my experience with autoblogging... I still may buy this product and put it to use, but I may need to get another hosting account because I don't want my sites shut down again.
      Well, I was talking about getting delisted from the SERPs. I had an article directory with over 50,000 articles (no copyright violations) in which I was earning decent adsense before Google delisted the entire site ... no reason given.

      The only reason I could think of was duplicate content from the author submissions. I did nothing else wrong.

      I was a little worried the same thing might happen with autoblogging.
    • Profile picture of the author Black Hat Cat
      Originally Posted by Droopy Dawg View Post


      Its scarcity... everybody does it. Lie? yes... but that is an age-old tactic.
      Selling drugs to kids is an age-old tactic too, but that doesn't make it right. It's not scarcity, it is a lie. And based on that lie, you have to wonder what else he's lying about. Not only that, reading the sales letter alone should make you wonder if he really knows what he's talking about. The "Google Test" is a joke, lol.
  • Profile picture of the author lefty359
    The guidelines of Ezine Articles CLEARLY gives you the right to use their articles if you include all the links. But if you had a disgruntled author, I would have done the same, and removed his article but I would have also reminded him of Ez's guidelines. He shouldn't be posting articles there if he doesn't want them syndicated.
  • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
    I realize scarcity is part of the game and in some ways I understand it...doesnt mean I have to agree with it! If a marketer at all intended to actually (even partially) make something scarce and "inadvertantly" over sold a few copy's / memberships or whatever that would be one thing but to say you're only offering 200 and then sell 5000 in the first 3 days...well that's just rediculous...tha'ts 25 times what he advertised, think about that...that goes way beyond scarcity marketing in my book.

    Just my 2 cents.
  • Profile picture of the author Silent Warrior
    So I bought this today and checked out all the videos, etc.

    Overall I think its a pretty good product and I'm sure the videos would be helpful to those unfamiliar with setting up hosting, a multi-site network and sub-domains.

    But I've got to be honest here, the basic program doesn't offer anything that seems different than setting up a MU network. You can get a free plugin to do that from the WP directory. But you still have to create each blog separately.

    I guess with the upgrade you can load many at one time, but you have to buy the upgrade. Then, you have to buy more plugins for the traffic and syndication.

    All along as I was reviewing this product I keep thinking about the MultiPress plugin that does all this stuff in one package. Plus, I think it builds its blogs without using the WP multisite which I think means it uses less resources from your host. Although I an't remember if it needs to be installed in the root directory of your hosting account.

    So, I'm really not bashing this product, its just that as a user I just feel MultiPress is better and cheaper because you can get the multiple blog set up and traffic modules in one package for the same price.

    & as far as disclosure, right I am not promoting either of these products, but I am testing both of them. At some point in the near future I will probably promote either one or both.

    my$.02
    • Profile picture of the author rmoore
      I actually think that Bill is one of the good guys. My guess is that he didn't know about the 199 copy claim...someone else probably wrote the copy. Who knows?

      Anyway...I bought his Marketing on the Fringe product quite a while back. Created 10 blogs following his exact blueprint (embedded i-frame to a target money site). Each blog gets an average of 150-200 unique visitors per day all autopilot duplicate content. So a total of around 2,000 unique visitors per day.

      The embedded i-frame "call to action" gets about 5-10% clickthru...so roughly 100-150 people per day get sent to an opt-in page. Out of that amount about 50 opt-in per day. Bottom line...his Marketing on the Fringe product adds 1,500 opt-ins per month to my niche list. My guess is that product added $20,000-$30,000 to my bottom line in 2010.

      ...but a newbie wouldn't know how to leverage MOF like that. My guess is that this new system is extremely effective for people who understand the big picture. I think it is probably frustrating to guys like Bill who create something powerful...but maybe 5% of the people see the power behind it.

      While others bash a lot of these automated tools...I actually think we are spoiled for choices. If someone would use the tools and add a little creativity (and stick with something)...they would probably do extremely well.

      While I disagree with the sales pages...some of these products are actually quite impressive.

      -Rusty
  • Profile picture of the author Rsberg
    Hey...I'm certainly not one to bash automation tools....not at all! Im ALL for them

    He may be a great guy, I don't know him personally and his products might be the next best thing since sliced bread but saying that he may not have known about the sales page and its contents...I find that very hard to believe. Even if that were true....then that's kind of sad as well. Anyone selling something (especially to fellow IM'ers...many of them newbies) should know exactly what is on their sales page, he's an internet marketer..I mean seriously. The sales page is the marketers first point of contact with the general public, it sets the tone for the relationship that follows. If the sales page is full of hype / BS / lies then I run away instantly...

    Just the way I see it.
    • Profile picture of the author gacott
      Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

      Hey...I'm certainly not one to bash automation tools....not at all! Im ALL for them

      He may be a great guy, I don't know him personally and his products might be the next best thing since sliced bread but saying that he may not have known about the sales page and its contents...I find that very hard to believe. Even if that were true....then that's kind of sad as well. Anyone selling something (especially to fellow IM'ers...many of them newbies) should know exactly what is on their sales page, he's an internet marketer..I mean seriously. The sales page is the marketers first point of contact with the general public, it sets the tone for the relationship that follows. If the sales page is full of hype / BS / lies then I run away instantly...

      Just the way I see it.
      I agree, scarcity is one thing but this one really pushes the limits for me.

      Not bashing Bill here, but it's giving him a heck of a pass to assume that he never reads his own copy.

      Garret
    • Profile picture of the author jambaman2
      Originally Posted by Rsberg View Post

      Hey...I'm certainly not one to bash automation tools....not at all! Im ALL for them
      Ok, then could you please tell me which 'automation tools' actually do what they say, without me having to buy very expensive stuff THEY SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED - like DEDICATED HOSTING?

      Feel free to PM me if this is sensitive information.


      But I have been checking into these 'automatic money' deals.
      Each one seems to have SERIOUS shortcomings, if not a total SCAM!!

      And am I really to believe I'll will have made THOUSANDS of dollars one week after buying one of these deals?

      It ALL sounds too good to be true.

      And of course, "This offer will likely be pulled at midnight!"

      Doesn't anyone tell the truth about what they are selling?

      THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!?!


      come on folx,
      how about it?
  • Profile picture of the author Melody
    I bought the product this evening - and the upsell - and I have to be honest - sitting there and having to create a csv file is NOT my idea of pushing a couple of buttons, which is what the video said for the upsell - the upsell video made it sound as though it was totally automated.

    As to the number sold - WHOA! I don't think the comments about 5,000 being sold are bashing because the limited number to be sold was a major part of the sales pitch! 199 slots were to be filled - and Bill comes here and says 5,000 were sold. The fact that the software was NOT limited is indeed a part of the entire program and deserves to be commented on in the review.

    I haven't installed it yet, but have gone through the videos, and intend to set-up my first project tomorrow, but I am so not thrilled about the csv file.

    I bought his Twittenator a couple of weeks ago - and it totally rocks - will be back to let you know about this one - but it is not as 'automated' as I was hoping for.

    Melody
    • Profile picture of the author mistermint
      Well, just got through the sales video and then did my usual thing that's pop over here and see what folk are saying about the system..

      The one thing that concerns me is that, one of these days the big G is going to slap a lot of blogs in the face because, there has just been a total explosion of auto blogs all pulling content from the same places like eza and go articles etc...

      Running around 120 sites with about 80% being auto blogs makes me wonder about how good my business model really is and do I need to create another bunch of sites along the same lines..

      The sales video does push the point that only 200 units will be sold and now we read here that 5k were sold on launch day..

      Given the size of the internet and the diversity of each niche it probably won't matter if they sell 10k this week..

      Looking through my own sites and trying to evaluate earnings and from where the money came..I happened to notice one site I set up a year or so ago with Hyper VRE has made about 400$ and I've not touched it since it went live..I'm using the paid version but, you can do it for free with more work..I know people who are making 30K to 40K monthly with the same system..

      IMO: While this may be the best thing since sliced bread reading the reviews then, it needs a lot more time and money investment and tweaking to get the benefit from it..

      Will be interesting to see more warrior reviews in time...though, the sales page earnings make it very tempting indeed..

      Gordon.

Next Topics on Trending Feed

  • 8 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }} 5

    Every 'Make Money Online' course, ebook, website, blog, etc. tend to say that the goal of Internet Marketing is to have a system that will make you money on autopilot, as a passive income. Each 'Profit Online' course, digital book, site, blog, and so on tend to say that the objective of Internet Marketing is to have a framework that will profit on autopilot, as an automated revenue. Passive income.

  • 5 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }} 5

    Since I'm new here, I'd like to introduce myself. I am a college student at the moment, studying for computer science and like everyone else on this forum, it seems like we all want the same thing, a successful business. I've dabbled in small jobs (dog walking, lawn work, etc.), but it didn't lead to anything that could expand. For years, I've been searching for ways to start a sustainable business online, but many of my ventures have had little to no success. I've played around with the Nadex platform and traded binary options a bit, but it's just way too risky. Other than that, I've started drop shipping on eBay and that has been my most promising venture so far. Here are my downfalls with my dropshipping business:

  • 9 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }} 5

    I'm stuck here on what software I can use to perform some basic tracking. I'm using Bing PPC and Leadpages. I thought I could use the basic tracking in Bing and the simple analytics in Leadpages. I've done a small test, running a handful of targeted ads and a few landing pages, however leadpages shows I have 0% conversions. I'm not even sure if it is tracking when someone actually clicks thru my landing page or if all 3 pages I have tested suck that bad.