Spinner Chief Vs The Best Spinner

by remsleep 221 replies
Hello,

I just tried out the spinner chief and it seems pretty good. However, I have not tried out TBS yet. But I am hearing rave reviews about it. Can you suggest one?

77$ VS FREE is a very compelling option to go for spinner chief. however if the benefits of TBS far outweighs the lure of FREE, I am willing to invest in it.

Thanks

Edit: I see that they (Spinner Chief) have a pro version coming up... I am not sure how good it will be.. Anyone has any opinions regarding this?
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #chief #spinner
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    TBS all the way. I did try spinnerchief but TBS wins hands down. and $77 is really not that much. I'd give it a shot now because Jonathan has added some very useful features to it.
    • Profile picture of the author aj113
      Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post

      TBS all the way. I did try spinnerchief but TBS wins hands down. ......
      Perhaps you could tell us why -that's the idea of a review.

      As far as we are aware, SpinnerCHief has every function that TBS has - plus a whole load more. The thesaurus is colossal too - no-one has complained about it as yet.

      I mean sure - if you're dead set on paying $84 for a product which is clearly inferior to the market leader - which is free -, go right ahead, but at least let the members understand why you would do such a thing.
  • Profile picture of the author jrafique
    I have been using SpinnerChief. I know people don't think FREE is good and a lot of people have been asking the same from product owner on his forum. But I really love with overall functionality of the software. They have 10 synonyms for each keyword or line as you select to what level you want to spin the article, whether to 1 word 2 or 3 and so on.
  • Profile picture of the author remsleep
    How many synonyms can we expect from TBS which will be more than the spinner chief?

    Jonathan has added some very useful features to it.
    Can you share the feature list?
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Q
    Banned
    Spinner Chief is really good. I have a good experience with it than Magic Article Rewriter. I have tried one article to spin with this software, and I can't believe the uniqueness is up to more than 90%! It's good that this is free, and very useful for newbies and pros.
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Ok...what? inferior? Really? Come on, don't bash your competitor. I can create hyperlinks with a click as well as protect my terms with a click. The database is continually updated and gets downloaded locally every time it is updated. Jonathan is responsive to both user issues and feature requests, putting out several new updates a day sometimes. I can choose the level of spin I want but most times don't have to touch what it outputs.

    In short it is fast, feature rich and damn well worth the money. And I wouldn't be so quick to insult other products just because yours is free. I've tried yours, I do like the article comparison, but for me TBS will remain my main software as with the amount of articles I have to spin, it is quite simply, faster.

    Oh, one thing: can you provide independent verification that SpinnerChief is the market leader? I'm not going to apologize for my opinion, nowhere did I saw that your product was bad, so please stop getting defensive.
    • Profile picture of the author remsleep
      Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post

      Ok...what? inferior? Really? Come on, don't bash your competitor. I can create hyperlinks with a click as well as protect my terms with a click. The database is continually updated and gets downloaded locally every time it is updated. Jonathan is responsive to both user issues and feature requests, putting out several new updates a day sometimes. I can choose the level of spin I want but most times don't have to touch what it outputs.

      In short it is fast, feature rich and damn well worth the money. And I wouldn't be so quick to insult other products just because yours is free. I've tried yours, I do like the article comparison, but for me TBS will remain my main software as with the amount of articles I have to spin, it is quite simply, faster.

      Oh, one thing: can you provide independent verification that SpinnerChief is the market leader? I'm not going to apologize for my opinion, nowhere did I saw that your product was bad, so please stop getting defensive.
      Hi,

      Could you list out some features that will help me make a buying decision as to which one I should go for.. I understand that TBS is better, but the 77$ price tag compared to FREE is a bit disturbing. So why do you think the extra 77$ is worth it? does it contain more synonyms than spinner chief?

      One feature I saw is the ability to change the length of each article. Anything else?
  • Profile picture of the author QuinNguyen
    I would go with TBS but nothing can beat the free price of SpinnerChief.
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Here's what I suggest Rem: Take the 7 day trial and compare for yourself. I could list features but really what it comes down to is which tool you find fits best into what you do. I can tell you that $77 is nothing when it comes to your business. But I also know that for some, the budget is a shoestring.

    Try both and see which one fits you best.

    you can find a list of features at www.thebestspinner.com and also the trial. No affiliate link.

    EDIT: This may help it is a video of the latest update done by the creator, so you can see how it works and what is new: http://thebestspinner.com/help/version-2-7/
  • Profile picture of the author remsleep
    We don't understand this, can you explain further please?
    With TBS we can vary the length of each spun article so that it leaves minimum trail of similarity...
    • Profile picture of the author jrafique
      Originally Posted by remsleep View Post

      With TBS we can vary the length of each spun article so that it leaves minimum trail of similarity...
      Similarity is by no mean an issue in SpinnerChief. If you want 100% unique then spin article at 1 word level.
  • Profile picture of the author aj113
    Ok but how does it do that? Deletes sentences/paragraphs?
    • Profile picture of the author remsleep
      Originally Posted by aj113 View Post

      Ok but how does it do that? Deletes sentences/paragraphs?
      I think the video on the home page describes how to do it. It's all automatic
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    if you go to the main site you can download it without going through any affiliate if you want to try it. I'm with you. Didn't particularly like that the developer got so defensive earlier either.

Trending Topics