Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 14th February 2011, 01:10 PM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
 
musiclyons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: LA
Posts: 136
Thanks: 73
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Has anyone purchased the new Google Sniper 2.0 by George Brown that was released today? I am thinking about buying it, but would love to get some feedback. Is is different from the first one? Any feedback will be appreciated.
musiclyons is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Mal Lambe
War Room Member
 
The Copy Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Australian living in Paris
Posts: 3,298
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiclyons View Post
Has anyone purchased the new Google Sniper 2.0 by George Brown that was released today? I am thinking about buying it, but would love to get some feedback. Is is different from the first one? Any feedback will be appreciated.
I've seen it. The blackhatters have a crack version already online. Mate sent it to me. It's the same as Version One - except for the addition of "The Empire Module". So much for his promise of giving everyone who bought version one a free upgrade for life. Not cool George.
The Copy Nazi is online now  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 68
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

This is not cool also
http://i51.tinypic.com/wspkif.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzrc3q.png

If you seen the PROOF VIDEOS on the page you will get it.

Race2Millions is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:24 PM   #4
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
BacklinkExcellence's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 544
Thanks: 52
Thanked 85 Times in 75 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I'm not impressed to be honest. I didn't expect to find a lot of new stuff but if you read google sniper 1 you can save your money.
BacklinkExcellence is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:32 PM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The Matrix, UK
Posts: 181
Thanks: 49
Thanked 100 Times in 64 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race2Millions View Post
This is not cool also
http://i51.tinypic.com/wspkif.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzrc3q.png

If you seen the PROOF VIDEOS on the page you will get it.

very well spotted - one of them shows George's "Traffic Siphon" account which was a launch he did from last year with "brand new" traffic methods. I don't think much "sniping" went on in that account!

I am on George's list but I don't buy anything - other than the first Google Sniper - and in that he left out the need for backlinks and also when using the Google Keyword tool to look for EXACT matches rather than broad like he is still showing in version 2!
chuckles is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:33 PM   #6
Eric Conklin
War Room Member
 
Cataclysm1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,752
Blog Entries: 12
Thanks: 188
Thanked 344 Times in 229 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Allow me to ruin the secret formula for you guys.

Buy exact match keyword domain names.

Put up a few pages of unique content.

Backlink it.

Lather, rinse, repeat, until you're a millionaire like George Brown.

...BECAUSE I'M SURE ITS HIS SNIPER SITES THAT MADE HIM A MILLIONAIRE...
Cataclysm1987 is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:34 PM   #7
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ruch1v's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 614
Thanks: 158
Thanked 129 Times in 76 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race2Millions View Post
This is not cool also
http://i51.tinypic.com/wspkif.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzrc3q.png

If you seen the PROOF VIDEOS on the page you will get it.


Lol, you did the same thing as me, I was going backwards and forwards in the video to check out the CB ID. He did the same thing in another 1 of his launches, take a look here.

The other thing that annoyed me was the fact that he kept banging on about how these 1 click traffic softwares don't work, but wasn't that what his last launch traffic siphon was selling?

I really do want to like George, he's definitely a smart kid, but these slimy marketing tactics are definitely offputting
ruch1v is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:35 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The Matrix, UK
Posts: 181
Thanks: 49
Thanked 100 Times in 64 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Copy Nazi View Post
I've seen it. The BlueFartters have a crack version already online. Mate sent it to me. It's the same as Version One - except for the addition of "The Empire Module". So much for his promise of giving everyone who bought version one a free upgrade for life. Not cool George.
Yes - have to agree with this - no free upgrade for those of us that have already purchased.

I don't really want the upgrade - and I might be a bit demanding of internet marketers by expecting them to keep their word.
chuckles is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:44 PM   #9
Still happy I became a...
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 10
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Arrow Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I skimmed through the manual and it's pretty much the same as gs1. Not just the content, but a lot of the actual sentences, same graphics etc.

More importantly, the strategy is exactly the same and I don't see why anyone who owns gs1 would need to purchase gs2. Some minor updates in the presell section concerning FTC (but only vague information).

As other people have said: This is not cool, George. Don't go further down the Traffic Siphon road.

I haven't watched any of the videos yet, but if there's nothing new in the manual, I doubt there will be in the videos. Checking out the "empire module" now. But really, I'm on refund highway.

Hope this helps warriors You can still check it out for yourselves without any risk. (I got a refund of tsiphon and it was hassle-free.)
strugglingartist is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 02:47 PM   #10
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ruch1v's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 614
Thanks: 158
Thanked 129 Times in 76 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Oh and the 3rd thing that annoyed me was that George claims he gets 8k visitors a month to his wedding speech site, if you check the keyword as exact match in google you'll see only 6k people search for it, if you know anything about SEO you know number 1 spot only gets about 50% of the traffic, so I don't know where he's getting the other 5k visitors from. Also, the product he's promoting is around $20 with 50% commission, so you're making less than $10 after fees. He would must have a ridiculously high conversion rate to be able to rake in $25k from that 1 site


The product is probably good, I've heard people say good things about 1.0, but stuff like this seriously damage a guys credibility, I was considering promoting this to my list, but after these kinda stunts, I'd rather not
ruch1v is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 03:32 PM   #11
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chris Sorrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 641
Thanks: 128
Thanked 169 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I got it purely to get Michael Rasmussen's bonuses which are worth way more than this rather lame course are. If you're on Michael list then I'd definitely advise you to buy this course just to get Mike's bonuses as I have done. I've no interest in the guide itself but after a quick skim I've gotta say it's rather misleading.

The whole 'get to the top of google with virtually no backlinks' is almost outright lying and a lot of newbies are gonna think all they need to do to become super affiliates is write some pretty content and do good keyword research. C'mon now, google doesn't roll like that, it's not 2002 anymore where you can get on the first page with a few article links and a bit of keyword stuffing. There's some info about outsourcing etc which is a bit fluffy and then some sniper x section which isn't filled up yet.

Not too bad if you wanna know the basics about wordpress and keyword research etc but don't claim you're gonna dominate the search engines just cos your domain name is well optimized. That simply isn't true and a lot of people who buy this course are gonna find that out sooner rather than later.
Chris Sorrell is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 03:47 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
musiclyons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: LA
Posts: 136
Thanks: 73
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Thanks Everyone for all of your feedback. To be honest, I am truely disappointed in what I am reading. I thought this was going to be a totally updated version of Google Sniper 1. Thanks to everyone.
musiclyons is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 03:52 PM   #13
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 988
Thanks: 84
Thanked 275 Times in 142 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I've been getting all the JV emails, and even the way George is talking to potential partners is very off putting. The copy & paste e-mails are some of the most hyped up rubbish I've seen in a long time.

Being fair to George I've seen a few well know people promoting who have actually tried the course and had results. They seem to promoting because they have met George in person and think he is the real deal.

Based on the feedback here I think he needs to grow up and learn about customer service. Also the salespage seems to be the same as most of his other products, selling the dream of going from a part time man with van to millionaire.

Ultimately the reviews here mean I'm glad that I chose not to promote it to my list.
AndrewStark is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 03:57 PM   #14
Mr. Cueball
War Room Member
 
Thomas Belknap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 4,843
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,601 Times in 780 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruch1v View Post
Oh and the 3rd thing that annoyed me was that George claims he gets 8k visitors a month to his wedding speech site, if you check the keyword as exact match in google you'll see only 6k people search for it, if you know anything about SEO you know number 1 spot only gets about 50% of the traffic, so I don't know where he's getting the other 5k visitors from. Also, the product he's promoting is around $20 with 50% commission, so you're making less than $10 after fees. He would must have a ridiculously high conversion rate to be able to rake in $25k from that 1 site


The product is probably good, I've heard people say good things about 1.0, but stuff like this seriously damage a guys credibility, I was considering promoting this to my list, but after these kinda stunts, I'd rather not
Please let me know what keyword tool you're using to get that accurate of search volume.
Thomas Belknap is online now  
Unread 14th February 2011, 04:02 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
 
schnisz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 238
Thanks: 23
Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

well to be fair, in the course he goes into LSI and explains that most of his traffic for his sniper sites are not from his main keyword.
schnisz is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 04:12 PM   #16
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Pacific North West!
Posts: 584
Thanks: 231
Thanked 105 Times in 75 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnisz View Post
well to be fair, in the course he goes into LSI and explains that most of his traffic for his sniper sites are not from his main keyword.
And he covered that in GS1...maybe not in depth, but it was still covered, so what's new about it? Just asking...
Ray Erdmann is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 04:44 PM   #17
Mal Lambe
War Room Member
 
The Copy Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Australian living in Paris
Posts: 3,298
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 1,060
Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesacpow View Post
Not to agree or disagree with you. Just stating some facts:

If you check your google analytics for your website, you will find that at times more than 50% of your traffic comes from keywords you never even think about optimizing your websites for.

So he could be right when he says that he got 8000+ visits per month but again I am not agreeing or disagreeing just stating some facts.

All the best!
And my eye goes down to your sig where you're promoting GS2 like crazy. As the swipe emails say -

Quote:
It's BRAND NEW, And just about the most "ghetto" video I've ever seen...
"Brand new" - as in "recycled". Fail.

Quote:
copies are VERY limited
yeah...so limited that's why the Bl-ac-k h-at mob have had the entire thing out on a crack for days. Best HURRY or you'll miss out.

Quote:
you're going to want to jump on this fast. Before it's too late.
Pathetic part is I've had exactly the same email from half a dozen lazy hucksters today. They can't even be bothered spinning the swipe email to make it their own.

Then we have this tasty morsel from George to his affiliates -
Quote:
This is the *best* sales letter I've ever written, the best sales funnel I've ever dreamed up... And the best product I've ever created.
...even though its just a rehash of the first one apparently.

It will be very interesting to see the stats for GS2 in a week or so. Especially in light of the stats for his co-venture with Mark Barnard - "Traffic Siphon" - well the one's I'm seeing on http://www.cbengine.com for what they're worth - 77.63% Refunds. Ouch. Let's hope CBEngine has got them wrong. Happens.
The Copy Nazi is online now  
Unread 14th February 2011, 04:52 PM   #18
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ruch1v's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 614
Thanks: 158
Thanked 129 Times in 76 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesacpow View Post
Not to agree or disagree with you. Just stating some facts:

If you check your google analytics for your website, you will find that at times more than 50% of your traffic comes from keywords you never even think about optimizing your websites for.

So he could be right when he says that he got 8000+ visits per month but again I am not agreeing or disagreeing just stating some facts.

All the best!

True, and as another poster mentioned, there's a good chance alot of the traffic is coming from the LSI keywords too, but I don't think it would account for that much of a difference.

Also the point of that post was not that I don't believe that site gets 8k visitors, but that I don't see how he could make $25k from a product that pays around $8 in commission
ruch1v is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:11 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: London
Posts: 346
Thanks: 16
Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Just watched it and highly disappointed. Nothing new.

It is for newbie who is only week into IM.
intelinside is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:12 PM   #20
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeremy Kelsall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,827 Times in 1,352 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I bought the course AND i promoted it as an affiliate...

I didn't use any swipe emails

I'll tell you just like I told everyone else...you're not going to find any ground breaking or earth shattering information...Just like you didn't in the first one.

THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE.

The only reason you should buy this course is if you want a simple process to follow and are willing to put some other things aside to give it a shot.

The original course made people a TON of money as evident by the countless threads around the internet from people talking about the sites that they had ranked, and the money they made from their sniper sites.

Because of some things that have changed with GOOGLE the original course doesn't really work as is anymore, which many snipers will tell you...

SINGLE PAGE SITES
FOCUSING ON ONE KEYWORD
ETC

The updated course goes into how to build the sites structure wise, and how to use main keywords with supporting keywords to make it all work.

GOOD KEYWORD RESEARCH
GOOD DOMAIN NAMES
PRE SELL CONTENT

Is ALL Google Sniper has ever been about...with the changes in the search engines, it just has to be done differently now.

I decided to promote the site based on the success that people had with the first site, and the fact that I have first hand success doing things the "new way"...but, I have been and will continue to be upfront with what the course is and isn't in my promotions.

I'm not defending the course OR picking sides because IT IS WHAT IT IS...

If people are promoting the course likes it's some big secret being revealed or some super duper brand spanking new method that has never been seen before, they are doing their subscribers a disservice.
Jeremy Kelsall is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:20 PM   #21
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ruch1v's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 614
Thanks: 158
Thanked 129 Times in 76 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Copy Nazi View Post
It will be very interesting to see the stats for GS2 in a week or so. Especially in light of the stats for his co-venture with Mark Barnard - "Traffic Siphon" - well the one's I'm seeing on CBENGINE - Top ClickBank Marketplace Website! for what they're worth - 77.63% Refunds. Ouch. Let's hope CBEngine has got them wrong. Happens.

Cb engine tells you the refund rate? Wow I never knew that. How does it even get that data?
ruch1v is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:20 PM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 166
Thanks: 10
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I bought it, its pretty much a rehashed (and some parts not even rehashed) google sniper 1.

I never ask for refunds, this will only be the second time ever. GS1 was very good, but I refuse to pay again for what is essentially the same product.
coco28 is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:32 PM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
 
schnisz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 238
Thanks: 23
Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post
I bought the course AND i promoted it as an affiliate...

I didn't use any swipe emails

I'll tell you just like I told everyone else...you're not going to find any ground breaking or earth shattering information...Just like you didn't in the first one.

THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE.

The only reason you should buy this course is if you want a simple process to follow and are willing to put some other things aside to give it a shot.

The original course made people a TON of money as evident by the countless threads around the internet from people talking about the sites that they had ranked, and the money they made from their sniper sites.

Because of some things that have changed with GOOGLE the original course doesn't really work as is anymore, which many snipers will tell you...

SINGLE PAGE SITES
FOCUSING ON ONE KEYWORD
ETC

The updated course goes into how to build the sites structure wise, and how to use main keywords with supporting keywords to make it all work.

GOOD KEYWORD RESEARCH
GOOD DOMAIN NAMES
PRE SELL CONTENT

Is ALL Google Sniper has ever been about...with the changes in the search engines, it just has to be done differently now.

I decided to promote the site based on the success that people had with the first site, and the fact that I have first hand success doing things the "new way"...but, I have been and will continue to be upfront with what the course is and isn't in my promotions.

I'm not defending the course OR picking sides because IT IS WHAT IT IS...

If people are promoting the course likes it's some big secret being revealed or some super duper brand spanking new method that has never been seen before, they are doing their subscribers a disservice.
Being that I never got version one I figured what the hell. When will your videos start Jeremy?
schnisz is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:38 PM   #24
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Central Illinois, USA
Posts: 985
Thanks: 251
Thanked 567 Times in 181 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Here is my take on basically any IM product launch.

As Jeremy says, there probably won't be anything earth shattering in any of them; but if a newbie picks up any one of them and is ready to put long hours in to it, he/she is bound to find success.

But if he or she does nothing more than read them, complain and keep jumping from one launch to the next, every product he/she buys is a SCAM.

I haven't bought it nor do I intend to buy it because I hardly have time to rinse and repeat what's already working for me. However, what I will say is that if anybody that is still in the early phases of their IM education buys this and implements the principals that will be the start of a six figure business.

Regardless of what product you purchase, if you don't have the following 3 ingredients, it will not work.
1. MOTIVATION
.
.
.
.
.
.
.2. PERSISTENCE
.
.
.
.
.
3. MORE MOTIVATION and PERSISTANCE
Chucky
Chucky is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:42 PM   #25
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 315
Thanks: 10
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Copy Nazi View Post
So much for his promise of giving everyone who bought version one a free upgrade for life. Not cool George.
I bought V1 and kept it (if I learn something even if it was not the central lession then I value it and keep it). However I am not looking for version 2 as version 1 became "oudated" within a month of its release.

Let me explain ....

Who here remembers what was released about a month after V1?

For those with short memories, it was the FTC guidelines.

What do the FTC guidelines sort of suggest you don't do if marketing to the US market? 'Fake' advertisements that are not marked as such.

Now what is writing an article for your site that says - I had this problem and I used product X to solve it (when in reality that did not occur)? It is basically an advertisement and is right in the gray zone. If you have happy to go blasting away until you get a warning notice, then feel free. GS might interest you. If you are concerned about the FTC, then I would read their regulations very carefully before putting GS into action.

Just my 2 cents worth.
terrapurus is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 05:49 PM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 130
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Am I losing it or did the price change from $67 this morning to $47 now???
afxx is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:00 PM   #27
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeremy Kelsall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,827 Times in 1,352 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Stewart View Post
I also got "Stop Everything - You Need To Get This NOW!" from those I've always respected, like Jeremy Kelsall and Russell Brunson. Did they truly check out and compare this course to GS1, or was it just "The heck with 'rehash' or true disclosure, gotta git some o' Georgey Porgy's puddin' and pie"

Honestly guys, be careful what you choose to represent, how much you check it out first, and how loudly you promote it, or you may find yourself demoted from the level of a respected "guru" to what so many promoters really are..."screw-u's"

Seth
Seth,

First of all - YOU need to correct your post, because you didn't get ANYTHING like that from ME - NOT EVEN CLOSE.

The review on my blog and in ANY email I've sent pretty much say what I've written above...

There are no secrets blah blah blah - Just a workable process.

And if you'll lump me in like that when I've gone out of my ****ing way to make sure that my promotion is WAY ABOVE BOARD...I don't want you as a customer AT ALL let alone someone that purchases through an affiliate link of mine.
Jeremy Kelsall is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:07 PM   #28
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeremy Kelsall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,827 Times in 1,352 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

This was my last promo email Seth:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this now so I don't get lumped in with the gazillion
emails that you are going to get in about an hour or so...

Google Sniper 2 launches this afternoon at NOON TIME EST, but if you
want to get in 2 hours early, you can go here and enter your
email address to get the "early bird link" which will get you in at
10AM.

<link removed>

OK...so, I wanted to make a couple of things clear, and to give a
reminder about our bonus...

We are promoting this course on the strength of the original course.
There are literally tons of folks out there that credit "sniping" as
the reason that they were able to quit their jobs and make a full
time income online.

...but, here's the thing...

The actual PROCESS IS SIMPLE...meaning, that there are no big SECRETS
or anything like that, so I don't think that this is going to be a
case of you reading the product and being like "OMGZ, I DIDN'T KNOW
ABOUT THAT!"...

I think it will be more of a case where you benefit from having his
keyword guidelines, the structure of his sites, and instruction on
how he is doing his pre-sell...Plus, having a step by step that says
"do this" now "do that" then "do this" etc will be a big benefit for
many

The bonus that we are offering for many is a CASE STUDY.

More or less, I'm going to buy the product just like you are, and
then I am going to film myself going through all of the steps so
we can all see what's what together, and make any corrections that
need to be made...so, basically your getting 2 products for the price
of one.

The bottom line is this...

Buy this product because you want the step by step plan, and because
you want to see HOW HE DOES IT...not because you think there is some
big shocking revelation in the pdf or videos, OK?


Here's the link again:

<link removed>

Don and Jeremy
Jeremy Kelsall is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:08 PM   #29
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 68
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post
I bought the course AND i promoted it as an affiliate...

I didn't use any swipe emails

I'll tell you just like I told everyone else...you're not going to find any ground breaking or earth shattering information...Just like you didn't in the first one.

THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE.

The only reason you should buy this course is if you want a simple process to follow and are willing to put some other things aside to give it a shot.

The original course made people a TON of money as evident by the countless threads around the internet from people talking about the sites that they had ranked, and the money they made from their sniper sites.

Because of some things that have changed with GOOGLE the original course doesn't really work as is anymore, which many snipers will tell you...

SINGLE PAGE SITES
FOCUSING ON ONE KEYWORD
ETC

The updated course goes into how to build the sites structure wise, and how to use main keywords with supporting keywords to make it all work.

GOOD KEYWORD RESEARCH
GOOD DOMAIN NAMES
PRE SELL CONTENT

Is ALL Google Sniper has ever been about...with the changes in the search engines, it just has to be done differently now.

I decided to promote the site based on the success that people had with the first site, and the fact that I have first hand success doing things the "new way"...but, I have been and will continue to be upfront with what the course is and isn't in my promotions.

I'm not defending the course OR picking sides because IT IS WHAT IT IS...

If people are promoting the course likes it's some big secret being revealed or some super duper brand spanking new method that has never been seen before, they are doing their subscribers a disservice.
The GSniper system itself is a pretty good system and if you apply yourself to the system you will make money thats fact.

The only problem I have is why lie about how much money your making with your system. Just be honest.

In the sales page he is also making it seems like making money with his system is stupid easy and will require little work.

This is bull to make the kind of income he is showing on his sales page is going to require WORK. Its gonna require persistence. Its gonna require a mindset that most people do not possess to make it happen.

To me this is unacceptable
http://i51.tinypic.com/wspkif.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzrc3q.png
Race2Millions is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:16 PM   #30
Banned
War Room Member
 
bfas's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Southern Utah - a stone's throw from the Grand Canyon
Posts: 678
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 432
Thanked 241 Times in 153 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post
Seth,

First of all - YOU need to correct your post, because you didn't get ANYTHING like that from ME - NOT EVEN CLOSE.

The review on my blog and in ANY email I've sent pretty much say what I've written above...

There are no secrets blah blah blah - Just a workable process.

And if you'll lump me in like that when I've gone out of my ****ing way to make sure that my promotion is WAY ABOVE BOARD...I don't want you as a customer AT ALL let alone someone that purchases through an affiliate link of mine.
I received Jeremy's email, and I have to say - I was impressed. Enough so that it I plan to use it as a model for my own future promotions.

It was very clear, did not over-hype anything, and offered real value in return for buying through his link. As is usually the case with the things I've seen from him, it was a straight-forward "pros & cons" argument, exactly what I would hope for from someone who actually held his list's interest above that of the 'next sale'. Anyone who values their relationship with their subscribers should take note of that email.

GS2 isn't for me, for many reasons, some of which were stated here. But what could be better than: "Here's the product, here's why I'm promoting it, and here's the good AND the bad". The only thing I could think of would be "and here's how I'll help you take advantage of it", and that was the gist of the promotion.

Kudo's to Jeremy.

Michael
bfas is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:22 PM   #31
Bring the Fresh
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
KellyFelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 105
Thanks: 207
Thanked 197 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I am personally promoting George's Google Sniper 2 because:

1) I learned a lot from GS1 and credit it with getting me very much back into the SEO game/mindset after being out of it for a few years.

2) I've personally used his sniper methodology (and added a few tweaks) to get LOTS of sites ranking and each making a few hundred bucks a month.

3) I know George personally, and think he is a stand-up guy, who cares about customers and delivering value.

I haven't gotten to review GS2 (actually asked his aff manager for a copy and he never got it to me!), but in my opinion, if GS2 is anything like GS1, I think its a good buy at $67 or $47 or whatever.

I can't say what the differences in the two are, and I also haven't seen Traffic Ultimatum or Siphon, but if you haven't gotten GS1, it seems like a no brainer to get GS2. Whether or not GS2 is a lot better than GS1, I have no idea.

All I know is I've learned a lot from George's stuff and I've done 8 figures online, so I think you could do a lot worse!

Also, I'm providing a bonus that makes buying a no-brainer too, so even if GS2 was terrible, which I highly doubt, my subscribers won't be upset in any way.

His product is also sold through Clickbank, so getting a refund is a breeze if you're unhappy in any way.

Keep in mind, when you get a big name like George has, and have so much success, its very tempting for naysayers to get on a forum and dump on you, and scrutinize your every move.
KellyFelix is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:32 PM   #32
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Zach Booker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 960
Thanks: 396
Thanked 223 Times in 149 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

For you guys wanting to see more accurate traffic stats (instead of guessing from the GTK) use Compete | Compete and/or Home | Quantcast.

Not sure what the url was you were talking about, but plug it in there and you'll be able to get an idea of the traffic the site is doing.
Zach Booker is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:36 PM   #33
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 68
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post
This was my last promo email Seth:

Hello Everyone,

I'm sending this now so I don't get lumped in with the gazillion
emails that you are going to get in about an hour or so...

Google Sniper 2 launches this afternoon at NOON TIME EST, but if you
want to get in 2 hours early, you can go here and enter your
email address to get the "early bird link" which will get you in at
10AM.

<link removed>

OK...so, I wanted to make a couple of things clear, and to give a
reminder about our bonus...

We are promoting this course on the strength of the original course.
There are literally tons of folks out there that credit "sniping" as
the reason that they were able to quit their jobs and make a full
time income online.

...but, here's the thing...

The actual PROCESS IS SIMPLE...meaning, that there are no big SECRETS
or anything like that, so I don't think that this is going to be a
case of you reading the product and being like "OMGZ, I DIDN'T KNOW
ABOUT THAT!"...

I think it will be more of a case where you benefit from having his
keyword guidelines, the structure of his sites, and instruction on
how he is doing his pre-sell...Plus, having a step by step that says
"do this" now "do that" then "do this" etc will be a big benefit for
many

The bonus that we are offering for many is a CASE STUDY.

More or less, I'm going to buy the product just like you are, and
then I am going to film myself going through all of the steps so
we can all see what's what together, and make any corrections that
need to be made...so, basically your getting 2 products for the price
of one.

The bottom line is this...

Buy this product because you want the step by step plan, and because
you want to see HOW HE DOES IT...not because you think there is some
big shocking revelation in the pdf or videos, OK?


Here's the link again:

<link removed>

Don and Jeremy
This what makes you different from most marketers. You do actual case studies that shows the keywords the websites everything. You even show your failures.

Try to get that out of some of these marketers.
Race2Millions is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:41 PM   #34
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Seth Stewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 246
Thanks: 6
Thanked 87 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Jeremy, your response feels way too defensive and overreacting, IMHO. If you feel you have to publish those long posts of proof that you did the right thing with this promotion, you gotta wonder why and whether it's worth it.

For what it's worth, your emails were less hyped-up and more plain & simple, and that's appreciated. The problem lies, not just in the torrent of hypey emails this launch generated, but, as seen in virtually all the posts above, the disappointment for so many of finding out it's the same as GS1 with a couple minor tweaks and angles.

IMHO, this shouldn't have been a new launch at all, but simply a needed and free upgrade for GS1 members, with George honestly disclosing that just a few things had to change in his approach due to some Google changes, but the bulk of it is still current & just fine. As mentioned above, George did promise lifetime upgrades for GS1...there's simply no way that this minor revision shouldn't fall into that category. But no GS1 member received any such free upgrade offer, and George chose to launch it as "new and fresh." That's what people are complaining about, and that's why I still say, respected marketers need to really think about representing a launch like this, even if they they are careful to say it's nothing new.

You must have known people would get a ton of promo emails from shouting JVers who weren't as discreet as you, and that the sheer numbers might make you get lumped in with other questionable launch promoters. That alone would have given me pause, before going for it.

We'll see how the rest of this thread goes, but right now this launch of GS2 is getting soundly rebuffed as something that should have been a non-launch, by the vast majority of posters. Maybe you could've seen that coming, maybe not, but either way, you promoted it, so you're part of the "soup."

Anyway, it's all good!...really "thou dost protest too much."
Seth Stewart is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 06:54 PM   #35
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
ruch1v's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 614
Thanks: 158
Thanked 129 Times in 76 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Booker View Post
For you guys wanting to see more accurate traffic stats (instead of guessing from the GTK) use Compete | Compete and/or Home | Quantcast.

Not sure what the url was you were talking about, but plug it in there and you'll be able to get an idea of the traffic the site is doing.

groomweddingspeech.org's (rank #915,049) Site Profile | Compete

I don't know how accruate these things are but it's not showing more than 2k in the past 6 months, and quantcast had no data


@Kelly - I understand what you're saying and don't doubt the tactic works, but the thing that has annoyed me more than anything (I never bought GS1, but have read enough about it to know the tactic, so the lack of update doesn't bother me) is the amount of dishonesty in the sales process.

As you say it's a good tactic, therefore it should be sold upon it's own merits no? By deliberately showing stats of your product launches and claiming you made that money through this tactic is not only unethical, but I'm pretty sure it may even be illegal (misleading info or what not, I'm not a lawyer).

If he had been honest and showed the method in the true light, I for 1 wouldn't be involved in this thread and would be promoting it to my list.

I just went back to GS1 sales page and saw he was showing numbers like $15k/month, rather different to $400k/year and that product was still able to sell well right?
ruch1v is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 07:46 PM   #36
Internet Marketing Edge
War Room Member
 
Gary Pettit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Torrance,California
Posts: 1,391
Blog Entries: 27
Thanks: 76
Thanked 236 Times in 191 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I don't own sniper 1 so I think I'll go ahead and purchase sniper 2(minus all the upsells)...I'm sure it contains quality content and I've seen a lot of great bonuses out there. Looking forward to learning the course.
Gary Pettit is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 08:07 PM   #37
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
DonDavis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Illinois USA.
Posts: 718
Thanks: 48
Thanked 84 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I bought GS1 and put up several EMD sites right away, and have built several more since. None of those sites ranked well until I backlinked them. So the no backlinking is BS unless you are trying to rank for a keyword that is searched so little that it isn't really worth the effort.

I totally agree with those saying that this should have been an update to the original product. After watching the video in his launch I also checked out his traffic on compete.com and saw right away that he was blowing smoke on the wedding speech site.

Whatever...

The kid is apparently living the good life traveling the world. So enough people must buy into this crap that it makes it worth it? I myself would have a hard time getting past the fear that I might end up as somebody's cellmate/bitch/rape victim.
DonDavis is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 08:09 PM   #38
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 158
Thanks: 25
Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I bought it this morning and gone through almost everything but I have to say I'm sadly disappointed.

I did not buy version 1 but I now feel like I did.

I had originally gone into this thinking he would upgrade his methodologies to work better with the current google algorithms.

Two things I can't believe he left in the core manual....
1. he is still telling people to do kw research in phrase match and discount the search volume google shows because they are inflated due to the numbers including searches from google search partners. What kind of update is this???

2. Manual is still teaching to pre-sell by writing stories to connect with people and your conversions will greatly increase. Against FTC rules??? No, because he covers his *** by including "you should only write stories that are true and personal experiences that you've had"(I paraphrase).

I was thinking this would be an ok course for newbies but I think even newbies should stay away.

oh and the latest copy paste promo emails I've been getting states "$1,549.87 a DAY without ANY traffic?".. and "It requires no traffic, no investment
and absolutely NO experience."(Direct quotes).

It's near impossible to make this money (or any money at all) without traffic. And I've gone through 90% of the stuff in GS2 now and I've not seen anything yet that shows me how to make money without any traffic.

I almost want to call this product a scam.

so so sad...refund time
mkl3377 is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 08:37 PM   #39
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeremy Kelsall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,827 Times in 1,352 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Stewart View Post
Jeremy, your response feels way too defensive and overreacting, IMHO. If you feel you have to publish those long posts of proof that you did the right thing with this promotion, you gotta wonder why and whether it's worth it.

Not really Seth...

You made it sound as if I jumped aboard the hype train here and was trying to deceive the people on my list....YOU MENTIONED ME BY NAME...Even though, It's clear by the review I did on my blog, and in the promo emails that I've sent that I went to great lengths to make sure people knew what to expect.

Don't try to soil my name, and expect me not to post evidence that is contrary to what you've written.

I promoted the product because I think that people that follow the plan will make money...whether the information is NEW or not makes no difference to me...Hell, between my blog and my emails, I bet you no less than 10 times that I've said it WON'T BE NEW.

I'm running an honest promotion, without hype, without lies, and without any type of pressure, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to state i was doing otherwise.
Jeremy Kelsall is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 09:02 PM   #40
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Seth Stewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 246
Thanks: 6
Thanked 87 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kelsall View Post
Not really Seth...

You made it sound as if I jumped aboard the hype train here and was trying to deceive the people on my list....YOU MENTIONED ME BY NAME...Even though, It's clear by the review I did on my blog, and in the promo emails that I've sent that I went to great lengths to make sure people knew what to expect.

Don't try to soil my name, and expect me not to post evidence that is contrary to what you've written.

I promoted the product because I think that people that follow the plan will make money...whether the information is NEW or not makes no difference to me...Hell, between my blog and my emails, I bet you no less than 10 times that I've said it WON'T BE NEW.

I'm running an honest promotion, without hype, without lies, and without any type of pressure, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to state i was doing otherwise.
OK, to set the record straight...I got 3 emails from Jeremy promoting GS2 and none of them were overhyped or promised anything super-new and different. So I was wrong to lump Jeremy in with the tons of other promos which shouted that GS2 was a "gotta have" course...and for that I humbly apologize. I have deleted my earlier post.

I still feel that this was very questionable "new" product to launch or promote, as born out by the overwhelming number of above posts calling George out on his non-honest income disclosure, his rehash, and/or his unwillingness to keep his promise and simply make this an upgrade for 1.0 members. So I agree that Jeremy's low-key promotion helped me keep my respect for him, but I still question his, or any other highly respectable "guru's" choice, to promote this thing at all.

Perhaps the only way to heal that would be if George and JVers would have come out right from the start and stated emphatically, "If you already have GS1, you don't need this! There's a couple of important new approaches, but if your a GS 1 member, I'll post those in your forum FOR FREE."

I daresay, that would have created an entirely different set of responses on this whole thread. But that kind of full disclosure is rare in the IM JV world.

Like I said, we'll just keep watching how the reviews go here...
Seth Stewart is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 09:36 PM   #41
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Jeremy Kelsall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,086
Thanked 3,827 Times in 1,352 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Stewart View Post
OK, to set the record straight...I got 3 emails from Jeremy promoting GS2 and none of them were overhyped or promised anything super-new and different. So I was wrong to lump Jeremy in with the tons of other promos which shouted that GS2 was a "gotta have" course...and for that I humbly apologize. I have deleted my earlier post.
I appreciate you retracting that, Seth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Stewart View Post
I still feel that this was very questionable "new" product to launch or promote, as born out by the overwhelming number of above posts calling George out on his non-honest income disclosure, his rehash, and/or his unwillingness to keep his promise and simply make this an upgrade for 1.0 members. So I agree that Jeremy's low-key promotion helped me keep my respect for him, but I still question his, or any other highly respectable "guru's" choice, to promote this thing at all.
I agree with all of this. I personally don't like "fake income" claims any more than you do. If this income proof is fake, I think that's a pretty ****ty thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Stewart View Post
Perhaps the only way to heal that would be if George and JVers would have come out right from the start and stated emphatically, "If you already have GS1, you don't need this! There's a couple of important new approaches, but if your a GS 1 member, I'll post those in your forum FOR FREE."
Agreed for the most part on this too. I don't personally remember what was or wasn't in the original course, so I can't honestly say how different or not different the 2 are.

IF the info is largely the same, it's kind of goofy to charge a person for the same info twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Stewart View Post
I daresay, that would have created an entirely different set of responses on this whole thread. But that kind of full disclosure is rare in the IM JV world.
FULL DISCLOSURE was exactly what I was personally shooting for...It's not everyday that you get a promo email telling you that the info will likely be nothing new...lol...is it?

I've never promoted a "launch" and may never promote another one...In this case, knowing that the process works allowed me to in good conscience promote the product.

If Travis Sago decided to put together a paid course for Bum Marketing - I'd be the first guy in line to pay money for it. I'm not comparing the two, but the reference kind of goes hand in hand.

At the end of the day, I'm happy if the people that bought it either through my link or not make money - PERIOD. I had a good idea going into the promotion what was going to be in the course and shared those things via email and on my blog...and I was DAMN CLOSE if i do say so myself

"sniping" - good keyword research, exact match domains, and content wasn't new when the first course came out - BUT the way the info was packaged allowed a ton of folks that followed it to make some serious loot...that can't be challenged...the stories are all over the place..Hopefully the same will be true this time.

Anyway, Seth - I know that you are a long time subscriber and an even longer time CUSTOMER - all the way back to the IMBC so, it did bother me when I saw your post...especially because I did go through great lengths to be as upfront and honest as I possibly could, so I'm glad that we were able to find some common ground here.

Happy sniping y'all - It's Valentines day so I'm getting back to the wife before she hurts me (in a bad way)
Jeremy Kelsall is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 09:47 PM   #42
The SEO master
War Room Member
 
Adam Roy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,547
Thanks: 168
Thanked 984 Times in 188 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Rant #1:

Maybe some people, as in JVs and affiliates (wont mention any names) will start looking at these products FIRST HAND before making a recommendation to their subscribers.

Me personally, I would never in a million years promote something to my subscribers if I had no idea what was inside the thing. And if I don't know what the thing is, I wouldn't send an email saying, 'hey you should go check this out but I have no idea what's inside it or whether or not you'll gain value from it'

Why not spend an hour, or $67 or whatever it is to see what this thing is all about, before promoting it with a recommendation?

The first thing I would have done, if I was interested in promoting it, is get a copy to review so I can make sure my subscribers will actually gain value from it, and appreciate the fact that I recommended it. In fact, I was thinking about promoting this thing, it came out, I checked it out, and I was GREATLY disappointed with it, therefore I did not promote it. I'm glad I didn't.

That's my 2 cents
.
Here's a quote I once read somewhere and I'll never forget it,
Quote:
There's no selling power stronger than an honest recommendation from a friend.
Here's another quote that I will also never forget... Which is coming to mind right about now
Quote:
It takes 20 years to build a reputation, and only 5 minutes to ruin it
Adam Roy is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 09:57 PM   #43
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 128
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I purchased the original GS. and I also purchased the latest one. I would say that 99% of the new one is no different to the old one. In my opinion this is just George trying to rake in money without providing any value to anyone who purchased the original course.

As for his upsells, they are a joke! Trying to tell me that there is a more efficient way to make GS2 work if i give him some more dough is not something he should be doing. If i buy a program i expect it to work without a super deluxe add on.

I am on this guys list, but not for long, and I will be getting a refund!
paulduncan is offline  
Unread 14th February 2011, 10:08 PM   #44
I Already Have This!
War Room Member
 
Lemy Yusento's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 75
Thanks: 22
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

almost bought it.

thanks...
Lemy Yusento is offline  
Unread 15th February 2011, 12:02 AM   #45
Singapore Warrior
War Room Member
 
Eugene Koh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 53
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I purchased google sniper 2 at the higher price $67 (price just reduced to $47) now and i say i'm quite disappointed with the content.

Honestly i wasn't expecting something mind blowing or completely new method. However what really upset me was that 95% of the content is the exact same thing as gsniper 1. The empire modules are probably the only stuff that are new.

Don't get me wrong, google sniper is a good product but i think Considering that I have purchased gsniper 1, $67 is not worth the money and I will be requesting a refund.

However if you do not own gs1 then for $47 would be a good investment for you. Just my 2 cents
Eugene Koh is offline  
Unread 15th February 2011, 12:34 AM   #46
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 471
Blog Entries: 4
Thanks: 45
Thanked 129 Times in 71 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenekjy View Post
I purchased google sniper 2 at the higher price $67 (price just reduced to $47) now and i say i'm quite disappointed with the content.
Really? George actually REDUCED the price? Man - I'd be annoyed too if I had jumped on it early! (I don't know what the price was when he launched it but if it WAS $67 and has already been reduced then that's not a "good look" unless I'm missing some facts here.)

Aaron
infinite is offline  
Unread 15th February 2011, 01:22 AM   #47
Just Saying It Like It Is
 
kyleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Big Sky Country Montana - Where we have more deer than people.
Posts: 96
Thanks: 10
Thanked 42 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDavis View Post
I bought GS1 and put up several EMD sites right away, and have built several more since. None of those sites ranked well until I backlinked them. So the no backlinking is BS unless you are trying to rank for a keyword that is searched so little that it isn't really worth the effort.

I totally agree with those saying that this should have been an update to the original product. After watching the video in his launch I also checked out his traffic on compete.com and saw right away that he was blowing smoke on the wedding speech site.

Whatever...

The kid is apparently living the good life traveling the world. So enough people must buy into this crap that it makes it worth it? I myself would have a hard time getting past the fear that I might end up as somebody's cellmate/bitch/rape victim.
Backlinking = A huge part of the Key to success and getting ranked. Spot on Don.

And the last part about the cellmate, that is hilarious man.

Kyle Allred
kyleb is offline  
Unread 15th February 2011, 02:10 AM   #48
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 719
Thanks: 23
Thanked 158 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I don't have GS1, And Rasmussen's bonus put me over the top for GS2. If it's selling for $47 now,
then that ticks me off.
lefty359 is offline  
Unread 15th February 2011, 02:58 AM   #49
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 28
Thanks: 11
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

I bought Google Sniper 2.0 yesterday after being told that I would get in 2 hours earlier if I registered.

I am very annoyed this morning to find that the price I paid $67 has now been reduced to $47.

If anything the early birds should have got the $47 and today it should have gone to $67.
robwill2 is offline  
Unread 15th February 2011, 03:07 AM   #50
Lawyer -Profit Consultant
War Room Member
 
J.Agnew.JD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Atlanta, San Jose, CR & Bangkok
Posts: 618
Thanks: 1,618
Thanked 506 Times in 347 Posts
Default Re: Google Sniper 2.0 New Release

THANKS again to the wonderful Warrior Forum for truth, honesty and saving me money!
J.Agnew.JD is offline  
Closed Thread

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings

Bookmarks

Tags
google, release, sniper

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:52 PM.