Firstly i don't like tools with a monthly fee but they have a 30 day refund period so i bit the bullet and signed up for the business-class package.
Here is a summary of my full review:
- The range and diversity of the keywords – You can greatly increase the number and diversity of keywords you are searching for by using the SECockpit Google Suggestions and Wonderwheel options.
- Competition Analysis – Most significantly, the competition analysis makes use of data supplied by SEOmoz.
In the event that you are not familiar with SEOmoz, they crawl the internet and gather their own search data and metrics which are far more comprehensive not to mention more accurate than what Google offers.
- SECockpit is a web based App – Meaning the application is Operating System independent because it runs in your preferred browser.
It also comes with the advantage that your IP address won’t receive a temporary ban from Google for performing too many requests in a short period. In addition, because the processing is carried out in the cloud, the results tend to be fast, even if you are on the economy plan.
- Integrated Project and Job Management – I have as yet not used the project and task abilities of SECockpit, I can see that they would be useful for some people, even though I suspect most users wouldn’t bother with it as they have their very own methods for tracking their projects.
- SEOmoz on it's own costs $99 per month, if you get SECockpit you pay less plus you benefit from all the SEOmoz data.
- Makes it easier to find keywords in niche's that are less competitive but still have good search volumes, this feature is more intuitive than MS comp module, you don't have to click keywords individually to get an overview of the competition.
I would like to hear what other users think about SECockpit.
PS! I am still using Market Samurai, just hope Alex and crew can get it stable again.