Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 2nd April 2011, 08:57 AM   #1
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 63
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default 100 percent winners-software

l am on my way to purchase software called "100 percent winner", want to know if it worth investing?
Much love.
emmy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 01:46 AM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
 
Nisip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: European Union
Posts: 387
Thanks: 37
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

they don't reply to e-mails.

They claim to win up to 70% per bet... which is a straight out lie, because on average, IF YOU FIND GOOD OPPORTUNITIES, the return is 1 - 2% AND IT IS NOT RISK FREE at all !
Nisip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 02:23 AM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisip View Post

They claim to win up to 70% per bet... which is a straight out lie, because on average, IF YOU FIND GOOD OPPORTUNITIES, the return is 1 - 2% AND IT IS NOT RISK FREE at all !
Would you care to explain that statement? I bought the software and have seen arbs of up to 10% so far and they have stayed for plenty of time to place the bet. Not risk free? - how so?
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 05:36 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

OK, I just did a test. At 6.04pm here in Thailand, there was an arb of 5.32% for soccer Genoa v Cagliari playing today. Its now 6.21pm and its still there, so the odds have not changed in 17 minutes, plenty of time to place your bet.
I agree that you have to have several bookmaker accounts and of course some capital. But you can start with 4 of the more popular bookmakers and put $500 in each so you can stake $100 to make your $5.32 profit. I am good at money management and organisation, so no problems there.
Its not a way for fast money for sure, but if you are patient and let your accounts build up I am sure it will be good in the long run.
Did another check and monitored, and there was an arb of 47.68% for soccer again playing today between Lask and Salzburg, which lasted for 5 minutes. Looks ok to me at this point.
In case you are wondering, here in Thailand betting is illegal so I have to wait until I get back to Canada in 2 weeks to start.
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 05:58 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Shortly after I posted my last message, the same 47.68% arb reappeared and its been there for over 20 minutes now.
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 07:14 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelmer humlow View Post
does that mean i have to give the $200 i won at cock fighting back?

i have placed bets in thailand via the internet and i lived to tell the tale
Very funny.
When I tried to open a bookmaker account, I was blocked by the Thai government, so I will need a VPN when I return next October.
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 09:50 AM   #7
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gee S's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 917
Thanks: 251
Thanked 163 Times in 123 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

I'll be picking this up soon. I agree a decent bankroll is needed to begin, but I'd prbably suggest just sticking to the big boys.

Looking at the site, it does show they are getting some rather large arbs.
Gee S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 11:14 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Of course I am not expecting $25000 in a month. I intend to start small and happy to make $100-$300 a month. Then I can scale it up. This is a long term project for me. What I like about the software is that you can set it up to give you an audible alert for any arb that appears over what you set it up for. Right now, as a test, I have my alert set up for 10% and for 5 hours yesterday and 3 so far today, there has been no alert.
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd April 2011, 11:38 PM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 58
Thanks: 33
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

@frodo77: Can you provide a list of what countries can set up bookmaker accounts? I live in US so I think I am ineligible. Are there other ways to circumvent this besides an offshore VPN account?
MrDoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th April 2011, 02:07 AM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoughBoy View Post
@frodo77: Can you provide a list of what countries can set up bookmaker accounts? I live in US so I think I am ineligible. Are there other ways to circumvent this besides an offshore VPN account?
Copied directly from the members area FAQ.
What if several of the bookmakers in your software do not accept accounts or bets from USA residents? Is there any benefit for US residents to buy your software, and how much of a disadvantage will we have?
Great Question! US anti-gambling laws passed in late 2006 mean that some of the bookmakers that we use do not accept US clients.
However the good news is now the US laws are changing and most of the bookmakers that we use accept US clients
We checked - most of bookmakers like betED, Sportsbetting, sportsbook, intertops, Bodog, BetUS etc accept US clients Check out Recommended Bookmakers for 100Percentwinners.com for the full list
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th April 2011, 01:30 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 274
Thanks: 6
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

how many bookies listed in 100% winner ?
veeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th April 2011, 05:32 PM   #12
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 63
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

seems my question is not answer, is there any one gotten the software? before i give it a go.
thanks
emmy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 12:39 AM   #13
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

two words:

HECK YEAH!!

It's killing it so far...

I was one of their beta testers... I'm totally blown away by it!

Grab it, its a no-brainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy01 View Post
l am on my way to purchase software called "100 percent winner", want to know if it worth investing?
Much love.
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 12:59 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
frodo77's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto/Pattaya
Posts: 123
Thanks: 62
Thanked 39 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

So Loz,
Would you care to tell us what bookmakers you use, how much deposit in each account and how much stakes you bet? Right now I can only spare $1000, so intend to deposit $250 each with 4 bookmakers and stake $100 bets.
frodo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 01:17 AM   #15
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 63
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

frodo
have you gotten the software?
have place any bet?
Regards
emmy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 01:21 AM   #16
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 63
Thanks: 26
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

@askloz
can you kindly tell us how you go about it? the up and down of the software
how many bookmaker to register with and what is the minimum amount you think to start with.
Regards
emmy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 08:45 AM   #17
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

I'm with 5 brokers that accept US based residents... I'm residing in the US too. However, although there is a bit of a gambling prevention online going on with the stupid US Govt preventing ppl from Gambling online, there are MANY other bookies who accept US residents, and 100% winners confirms they realise this and they are adding more and more bookies that accept those who reside in the US.

Nevertheless,

lets think outside the box here.

Just because one is a resident of the US, it doesn't mean one can not profit from this...

Do you know anyone in the UK, Australia, etc?

Why not partner up with them... I did And you can benefit from all the glory!

I'm a BIG Gambler, so I don't want to scare you with my figures..

now, you say 4 bookies $250 in each... NO, don't do it that way.

Break it down into $100 into 10 bookies...

the more bookies you can be with, the BETTER your outcome and more frequent the bets will be available for you to choose from.

And I can't see any reason why you wouldn't double your balance each month, or close to it. And any accounts you got that are low on funds, simply withdraw to top it up from the accounts that win and start all over again!

Hope this helps.



Quote:
Originally Posted by frodo77 View Post
So Loz,
Would you care to tell us what bookmakers you use, how much deposit in each account and how much stakes you bet? Right now I can only spare $1000, so intend to deposit $250 each with 4 bookmakers and stake $100 bets.
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 08:50 AM   #18
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

There really isn't much to it...

When you see the odds that you like, simply place the bet according to the manual / videos.

I can't suggest what the minimum you should use, that's down to your comfy zone...

However as I say in my previous reply, join as many bookies as you can to get the best results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy01 View Post
@askloz
can you kindly tell us how you go about it? the up and down of the software
how many bookmaker to register with and what is the minimum amount you think to start with.
Regards
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 08:54 AM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
 
Nisip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: European Union
Posts: 387
Thanks: 37
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

so you need to have money in accounts at 180 bookmakers, to take advantage of the arbitrages.

but MANY times, arbitrages happen because of WRONG ODDS.

And when the odds are wrong, the bookmakers will CANCEL your winning bet,
and you will keep the LOSING BETS

So you will be for sure losing a lot... simply because bookmakers can do that
and they don't like arbitragers
Nisip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 10:02 AM   #20
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

I can tell from your comment you are not really sure what you are saying

180, oh please...

It's rare you will see the bookies change their odds, and if you do, the loss is at a minimum. The oods only vary by a percent or so... they only change the odds if they cant cover the bets.

There are about 15 bookies in 100% winners! And more are being added.

I've been betting since i was 15 years old, I'm 37 now. So I know what they are like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisip View Post
so you need to have money in accounts at 180 bookmakers, to take advantage of the arbitrages.

but MANY times, arbitrages happen because of WRONG ODDS.

And when the odds are wrong, the bookmakers will CANCEL your winning bet,
and you will keep the LOSING BETS

So you will be for sure losing a lot... simply because bookmakers can do that
and they don't like arbitragers
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 10:40 AM   #21
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 31
Thanks: 14
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

askloz, have you had any issues with getting a lot of 'fake arbs' as posted in their FAQ and the discussion topic on facebook below?

As posted in their FAQ:

FAQ 100% Winners



"What to do with the FAKE ARBS? Why do they happen?
Sometimes you may get fake arbs (for example when the real odds are lower than shown in software). It is not a bug of our software. Let me explain why it happens.

Our server scripts scan over 17,000 teams/players in over 50 bookmakers in real time. It involves an extremely high number of calculations. Sometimes, especially few minutes before the event, the bookmakers tend to update their odds very quickly (sometimes every minute) so there is no way for the grabber to catch up with that. This slight delay may produce a fake arb. This is not a problem. If you encounter a fake arb, simply ignore it!

Another reason for the fake arbs: as you know big arbs like 20-70% dont stay long. Usually they only stay for 5-30 minutes. So for example if you found such arb 1 minute before it expires - you simply dont have enough time to place it - so it becomes "fake arb" for you. Thats why it is recommended to start practicing with smaller arbs like 0.5-2% because they stay much longer and you have more time to practice and learn the system. Trust me, once you get comfortable with the system you will be able to grab big arbs and place bets in just 30 seconds!

Another reason for fake arbs to appear - some of the bookmakers dont like people winning money with arbitrage so they post fake odds and sometimes even fake matches to mislead and confuse our spider scripts. We track such activity of bookmakers and make the corrections in real time to our scripts to get around it so you dont get more fake arbs."






Discussion Topci: Fake Arbs | Facebook
allaboutthebenjis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th April 2011, 11:10 AM   #22
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

from time to time, however, as he says, do what he says and you'll be fine
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2011, 04:11 AM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
 
Nisip's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: European Union
Posts: 387
Thanks: 37
Thanked 40 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

askloz, this 100percentwinners is your software, your product, yes?
Nisip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2011, 05:36 AM   #24
Active Warrior
 
EliteWealth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 60
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

I'll tell you what, I highly recommend promoting it with a domain and a simple SEO strategy. Many people out there seems to be banking on the success of this product.
EliteWealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2011, 06:40 AM   #25
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Please read my posts, I'm pretty sure I said that I was BETA Testing it my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisip View Post
askloz, this 100percentwinners is your software, your product, yes?
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2011, 07:32 AM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Paul Guilfoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 388
Thanks: 17
Thanked 47 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Interesting thread here.

Reminds me of the old addage that "if it looks too good to be true it probably is"
However, I'd love that to be proved wrong.

Before I purchase this product to test it and see if I am prepared to promote it, perhaps this might save me the bother-

For those that are using the product I have a question (criteria for make money affiliate product promotion)

Your best friend is about to lose his job. He's 55 years old-the prospect of getting another job at the same level is remote. In any case he's had enough. He's getting a good lump sum payout which will see him through for a few years. He can't however go without income indefinately.He has been looking at make money online opportunities but there are a lot of scams out there and pushbutton nonesense.He's also interested in sports and to some extent sports betting.He's prepared to put effort into a worthwhile project.

Question: Would you recommend wholeheartedly this product to your best friend above?

What reservations if any would you give him?


To the product owner:

Your sales page says only 152 copies left.

Are you seriously restricting your sales?


Thanks,
Paul
Paul Guilfoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2011, 09:10 AM   #27
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 92
Thanks: 8
Thanked 26 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

If you look at reviews for this product, it takes about 6 or seven pages in google before you find reviews that are not from marketer looking for a commission. This was an interesting review:

Sports Arbitrage Trading News and Articles 100 Percent Winners Breakdown

But if anyone has positive experiences with this software I would be interested to read them as well.
jamesbgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2011, 10:02 AM   #28
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Paul Guilfoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 388
Thanks: 17
Thanked 47 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

[QUOTE=jamesbgr;3711487]If you look at reviews for this product, it takes about 6 or seven pages in google before you find reviews that are not from marketer looking for a commission. This was an interesting review:

Which is the best reason for coming here first.

Looking forward to seeing more reviews from warriors actually using this product.
Paul Guilfoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th April 2011, 04:01 AM   #29
Active Warrior
 
sbraill's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 34
Thanks: 30
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbgr View Post
If you look at reviews for this product, it takes about 6 or seven pages in google before you find reviews that are not from marketer looking for a commission. This was an interesting review:

Sports Arbitrage Trading News and Articles 100 Percent Winners Breakdown

But if anyone has positive experiences with this software I would be interested to read them as well.

Thanks for the link...very interesting
sbraill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th April 2011, 08:02 PM   #30
27dollarfxsystems.com
War Room Member
 
askloz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 156
Thanked 278 Times in 215 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Guilfoyle View Post
Reminds me of the old addage that "if it looks too good to be true it probably is"
However, I'd love that to be proved wrong.
Do you know Terra Goeres? She was one of the first 5 I believe to help operate Clickbank...

She now works for Mike, and Steve, from FAP TURBO.

So I dont think they, or her at least support someone who doesn't follow through on what they say...

Loz
askloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd August 2011, 06:38 AM   #31
Alfred The Warrior
War Room Member
 
getin2learn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Internet
Posts: 95
Thanks: 51
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraill View Post
Thanks for the link...very interesting

And another "very interesting" link (not an affiliate link).

100 Percent Winners Review

Boy, is it really too good to be true, or those people don't know what they are doing with the software? :confused:
getin2learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd December 2012, 12:43 AM   #32
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
charto911's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 612
Blog Entries: 9
Thanks: 5
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy01 View Post
l am on my way to purchase software called "100 percent winner", want to know if it worth investing?
Much love.
Just seeing this but hopefully we can help save you before you get taken on a wild goose chase by some of our fellow IM'ers here who think its okay to profit at the goodwill of our fellow members but I feel it is not right and ask that you proceed with extreme caution. there are no guarantees if it was a 100% winner every night you could retire in a year if you bet it right. Reputable members of the community here like coopers picks have done writeups of warnings on 100% winners so again please be careful and do your proper diligence before thinking that everybody is rich in a MLM scheme when the truth of the matter is only those at the top are.
charto911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th April 2013, 07:02 AM   #33
Warrior Member
 
captain1821's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: 100 percent winners-software

I wasted a lot of time with this software and some of the posts I read above have nothing to do with the reality.

Arbitrage betting is possible and you can make good money with the right software, a good bankroll and patience.

This 100 Percent Winners Review is honest, straightforward and relatively recent.

As I read older honest reviews, I understand that nothing has changed...

This software will just not do the job.
captain1821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings

Bookmarks

Tags
100, percent, winners, winnerssoftware

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 PM.