Extreme Profit Robot - my quickest refund request

by 45 replies
Hi guys.

just purchased this but didn't even get the time to test it before asking for a refund.

Ok some of you may think I am stupid but heres why.

It doesn't really matter where the creator of the software resides but

After watching the sales video I was believed the product creators lived in the USA maybe canada especially after showing a picture of his old dodge in the video. Anyhow after watching I subscribed for my key and the email response came and I was suprised the adress at the bottom showed warrington in the UK (not far from myself)

ok it's not the worse place in the world but if had made $1.7 million dollars its not somewhere I would choose to buy an appartment

that really should have stopped me there but hey that is their choice they could be from the USA/canada however when they devoloped the software and moved over here.

So of I go and purchase. After the usual upsell and jumping through hoops I get to the members area. Ok well built and tons of tutorials etc. everything looks OK.

Then I notice a link that says buy credits and a quick check of this and I realise that you only have so many credits for your website and traffic software and when they are used you have to buy more. Nothing like this was mentioned in the sales video (unless I fell asleep watching it)

So I decided to check my clickbank receipt and suprise suprise I had signed up to a subscription without realising it. Ok my fault I guess it would be on the order form but I didn't check because I wasn't expecting it as again I heard no mention of it in the video.

I very rarely request a refund and it must have been a few years ago before I last did but I had no hesitation this time.

This may be the best piece of software to hit the net for a long time but hey if I lose out I don't really care. If I knew what the terms where when signing up I probably would still have purchased and would have stuck with it and given it a fair try. I just don't like being duped.

I really prefer sales page that not only have the video but text as well then there is no disputing whay you are getting into

Anton
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #extreme #profit #quickest #refund #request #robot
  • Profile picture of the author Ethiccash
    You're right. This is the example of the perfect Scam. This is in fact a "rebranding" of sni.pr tool. Not sure if this is the same team or not. (that said, I was contacted by my broker since they wanted to sell this website and they wanted me to buy it... when I saw the crap, I quickly declined the offer).
    That said, the system is just deprecated, the traffic engine is in fact a pinging tool (yes, just like the built-in pinging tool in wordpress).

    The whole pitch is then faked (since sni.pr exists for a long time and does not do 1% of what the video pitch claims). There's no magic trick inside.

    Obivously no one would believe in their pitch, nor in their screenshots, but since they mentioned a few traffic gateways, I thought they would have gone a step further and developed something somehow useful. Another scam, proudly processed by Clickbank.

    Congrats to Clickbank to allow such crap on their market place. I guess that for 11000 vendors out there, they will soon be shut down by the FTC because of 50 scammers. Sounds like a wise business strategy.

    JP
    • Profile picture of the author MatthewNeer
      Originally Posted by Ethiccash View Post

      Obviously no one would believe in their pitch, nor in their screenshots, but since they mentioned a few traffic gateways, I thought they would have gone a step further and developed something somehow useful. Another scam, proudly processed by Clickbank.

      Congrats to Clickbank to allow such crap on their market place. I guess that for 11000 vendors out there, they will soon be shut down by the FTC because of 50 scammers. Sounds like a wise business strategy.
      Yeah, that is quite a shame that Clickbank allows that. I once thought that they actually checked the accuracy of the income claims made in the sales videos but it appears anyone can just photoshop in some income proof now and become an "instant millionaire" eh?

      Whats their policy on that? Do they actually check the accuracy of claims or do they just let it slide under the rug?
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Hi, Anton

    I looked into this as well, on the surface it looks legit you really start believing that this might be a genuine one.

    And l thought that the Registration key or whatever they called it would give me 4 hours to try this out.

    After all if l made $50 bucks in a few hours, wild horses wouldn't stop me from purchasing it.

    But after realizing that it was just a way to get your email, and there was supposedly a special discount off the price at best, it started to smell a bit fishy.

    Interesting thing about this software is it sounds very similar to a piece of software that was being sold on Clickbank, although over there a team of bored Russian hackers created something along these lines.

    That smelt scammy, so l kept away from it, but as you were saying this might work, time will tell.

    Shane
  • Profile picture of the author Clojo
    I nearly fell asleep listening to the sales video for this, so while it ran I did a search and found this thread. I didn't even bother wasting my time listening to the end of the video. Thanks guys. The last scam I fell for that had a similar sales pitch was Get FB Ads Free and that was a load of junk!
    • Profile picture of the author HansRostek
      Hay guys, thanks for the info, also nearly fell into there Sales Pitch Trap, but one lesson I have learned, after being caught a couple of times, is always first check the Warrior Forum about the product you intend to buy :-)
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Q
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Clojo View Post

      I nearly fell asleep listening to the sales video for this, so while it ran I did a search and found this thread. I didn't even bother wasting my time listening to the end of the video. Thanks guys. The last scam I fell for that had a similar sales pitch was Get FB Ads Free and that was a load of junk!
      Same as Get FB Ads For Free? We'll, Jani G once again is born to be a devil. We must stop him from creating scam products before he creates new sets of victims. Interpol police should make a search or arrest warrant to Jani G and his cohorts. I have escaped in his trap last time on Get FB Ads Free, and I won't even buy from him again.

      Clickbank is totally nuts, maybe Jani G threatened Clickbank to hack them if they won't approve his product. This is a warning to all guys, stay away from Jani G and all of his CB products!

      Thank God WF is here!

      Jeff
  • Profile picture of the author Steadyon
    Never buy anything from Warrington!
    • Profile picture of the author anton343
      Originally Posted by Steadyon View Post

      Never buy anything from Warrington!
      ROFL

      I usually try to drive around it if I have to go anywhere on the other side
  • Profile picture of the author Greenfatman
    Originally Posted by anton343 View Post

    Hi guys.

    just purchased this but didn't even get the time to test it before asking for a refund.

    Ok some of you may think I am stupid but heres why.

    It doesn't really matter where the creator of the software resides but

    After watching the sales video I was believed the product creators lived in the USA maybe canada especially after showing a picture of his old dodge in the video. Anyhow after watching I subscribed for my key and the email response came and I was suprised the adress at the bottom showed warrington in the UK (not far from myself)

    ok it's not the worse place in the world but if had made $1.7 million dollars its not somewhere I would choose to buy an appartment

    that really should have stopped me there but hey that is their choice they could be from the USA/canada however when they devoloped the software and moved over here.

    So of I go and purchase. After the usual upsell and jumping through hoops I get to the members area. Ok well built and tons of tutorials etc. everything looks OK.

    Then I notice a link that says buy credits and a quick check of this and I realise that you only have so many credits for your website and traffic software and when they are used you have to buy more. Nothing like this was mentioned in the sales video (unless I fell asleep watching it)

    So I decided to check my clickbank receipt and suprise suprise I had signed up to a subscription without realising it. Ok my fault I guess it would be on the order form but I didn't check because I wasn't expecting it as again I heard no mention of it in the video.

    I very rarely request a refund and it must have been a few years ago before I last did but I had no hesitation this time.

    This may be the best piece of software to hit the net for a long time but hey if I lose out I don't really care. If I knew what the terms where when signing up I probably would still have purchased and would have stuck with it and given it a fair try. I just don't like being duped.

    I really prefer sales page that not only have the video but text as well then there is no disputing whay you are getting into

    Anton
    Well done! you're learning the lesson and thanks to share....
  • Profile picture of the author vickiandjerry
    [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author wwjdo
      Well, I'm still a sucker for a good salesman. I guess I haven't seen enough pitches yet. And when they say there's only 300 copies, it dries me wild and I have to buy. Boy do I have a major personality flaw. Everytime they talk about a programmer doing the program that's just too compelling for me. But you should see my Paypal account: Money out one day, refund back the next. I've bought and returned at least 2 dozen products. Thank God for clickbank refunds. Imagine having to fight for every refund. Ok next time I'll come here first--BTW what ever happened to that Vegas call girl who blackmailed that guru into giving her his software? Was it any good?
  • Profile picture of the author MrDoughBoy
    Banned
    OK, I am going against the thread here. This is 2011. Its a dog eat dog world. I suspect people that monitor these CB launches are affiliates here. You are experienced affiliates here. Experienced WF's know the deal. These launches are geared toward newbies right? Even with these launches there is something to be learned even if its one iota. Its about sales minus refunds. We know there will be refunds. These gurus know sales minus refunds will be checks to their bank accounts. Is WF about making money or ethical marketing? I think there are advantages when you are an affiliate and not a publisher. I don't need to worry about the customer service. WF members are quick to discredit CB launches yet these gurus continue to to promote them while we sit on the sidelines. NOT ME.
  • Profile picture of the author Archimedes
    So, what are the 53 free traffic sources he's referring to?
    • Profile picture of the author TheMole
      Here's my modus operandi.
      1. Get email from guru promoting great new product.
      2. Watch video on sales page.
      3. Get extremely excited.
      4. Go to Warrior Forum to validate.
      5. Get utterly disappointed.

      Verdict: Warrior Forum SUCK because they are a bunch of Dream Busters!!
  • Profile picture of the author gman2010
    I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching this garbage video sales pitch. the only reason i continued to listen was because the guy was from the UK which makes a change from the usual American(no offence) accent...
    I am angry at myself more than them for allowing myself to be drawn in even for 1 second, to this BS.. I will subscribe immediately from whoever emailed this crap to me, I'm sick of people trying to sell me Auto cash push button auto pilot work 5 minutes a day for $170,365 BS systems!! sorry, rant over.. when are CB going to sort themselves out and stop peddling crap.. OK now rant over
  • Profile picture of the author b.super13
    The only auto profit system I know of is to create a mailing list, provide them with value and then when there is actually a GOOD offer out, send an email blast. If it is a good product you are promoting then you should see sales. If you treat your list like crap and send them offers for every single push button offer, you are soon going to find yourself with 0 subscribers and 0 clicks to any website you send to them.

    Unfortunately before your system can be "push button" (I mean pushing send on your autoresponder) you have to put in the work and set up squeeze pages, create the sales funnel, and get traffic of course.

    Just my opinion
  • Profile picture of the author JTzor
    The crazy thing is, i'm on the list of a person who launched a very successful WSO on this here forum, and he promoted Anik Singal's push button software, and then two days later, sends an email with a link to this piece of trash.

    The funnier thing is, this same person, who has had said successful WSO, rails against PUSH BUTTON software and instant riches, both on this forum and in his course. Funnier still, he just had an external launch of the same product that was tested as a WSO - the same one I bought, in which he rails against push button software.

    Hypocrisy runs deep apparently, and is a necessary attribute apparently for this person that I am alluding to. I feel angry enough to go into the two or three membership sites that I am a member (2 of which i received access to as bonuses when I purchased affiliate products from his trusted partners) and just going off.

    Anyway - caveat emptor people.

    By the way, that computer that he was using at work - looked like something out of the 1980s - i coulda swore i saw a floppy drive!

    And that dodge - wtf man, where was he driving that thing to? It looks like he was driving it FROM the junkyard.

    - JT
  • Profile picture of the author mathew2812
    Well has anyone actually tested the software
    that "Ryan Jackson" is selling? I would be interested
    if it can build a website with "ONE CLICK" of the mouse.
    Then to plug into 50 odd Gateways for traffic?
    Can this actually be achieved?
  • Profile picture of the author vetteran
    1 Exercise systematic doubt.

    2 If it sounds too good to be true then that will be right.

    3 Empty vessels make most noise.

    4 Always check on this forum.
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Yes it is possible to automatically create a website!

      I was with a company that had an autoresponder, etc and l found out later that some of the traffic was coming from a site that was generated from my name, etc. The catch was that all sites looked the same and have similar advertising directories on them.

      Hard to say how affective this would be long term?

      The other catch was that it was a nightmare to pull the monthly $67 plug on. They wanted me to Fax the form to them, witch didn't work. Then l found another fax number on another one of their sites, that also didn't work. Thankfully my tier-higher manager was a decent human being and got me off this. They also wanted me to give them 2 weeks notice or another payment would be taken out. When they said that they would give me a nasty fine for blocking my PayPal account, l should have given it a miss.

      And l was surprised to find that Anik has been emailing me about this Robot thing? I would tend to think that there is some truth in that he managed to make it work? But since a Guru that has a 50,000+ list could make virtually any related product cough up, l suppose that more proof is needed.

      When someone pushes something like this on Clickbank, (has affiliates) then usually the 300 limit is a crock....

      As someone else said, Clickbank is catering for newbies that want to push a button, sit on a beach somewhere and see their bank accounts fill up.

      The last thing someone who has high utility bills, barely knows how to email someone and contact their friends on Facebook, and is scared that they will lose their house, wants to hear the truth that it will probably take months or years of intense learning and trial and error to make some real life changing income.

      I have been at this for more than 3 years and am seeing real opportunities around, not the press a button, but hard work, long term profits.

      Shane
  • Profile picture of the author sallycev
    I love this forum. Sometimes I just come here for the entertainment after getting pitched something like this! ROTFLOL

    Ok, laugh break is over. Time to get back to the real stuff that brings in the money!

    Thanks all and Cheers!
    Sally
  • Profile picture of the author eddieteo
    Lesson #1 - See sales pitch.
    Lesson #2 - Do not google for the product or author name
    Lesson #3 - Login to WF and search for the product name

    Saves me everytime! :p
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Nisip
    Banned
    This Extreme Profit Robot needs to be taken/slapped off CB fast.

    It is killing CB image
    • Profile picture of the author Paul Barrs
      [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author UMS
      Originally Posted by Nisip View Post

      This Extreme Profit Robot needs to be taken/slapped off CB fast.

      It is killing CB image
      It's actually fitting in very well with the typical CB IM product profile.
  • Profile picture of the author Jimspeed
    I read this whole thread looking for a REAL product review and all i hear is people bashing it before trying it...
    • Profile picture of the author cyberws
      "So, does anyone know of a software product for affiliate sales that actually works?"

      What, EXACTLY, do you want the software to do? There are a zillion possible tasks that might help to sell affiliate products but this question is too broad for an answer.

Next Topics on Trending Feed