LEE McINTYRE products

by garywynder 40 replies
My reason for starting this thread is because I'VE JUST HAD AN EMAIL from EWEN CHIA Sending me straight to a sales page for a product being marketed by LEE McINTYRE: The product in question is called
INSTANT INTERNET LIFESTYLE. . .

Now, Warriors, the sales page for this product has to fall into the category (in my opinion) of being one of the most convincing and impressive pieces of 'sales copy' I've ever read! Not only is this Lee McIntyre dude boasting of being THE FASTEST SUCCESS STORY EVER to hit the INTERNET MARKETING INDUSTRY but he is offering his product at $19.95 and isbacking it up with a 100% BULLET PROOF GUARANTEE insisting that if you are not absolutely thrilled with his training for any reason at all you can have all your money back and still keep the training as a thank you for trying it out, even if you just don't like the sound of his accent!!!

DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT THIS GUY, OR THIS PRODUCT HE IS NOW CURRENTLY MARKETING??. DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE of any TRAINING from this LEE McINTYRE??

I was thinking about purchasing, but I'm not sure. . . I really need to know more. . .

(The URL to his sales page is just below). . .

Instant Internet Lifestyle
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #guy #lee #marketer #mcintyre #trustworthy #vouch
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    Lee Mcintyre is the real deal

    Infact he's probably one of the most honest marketers out there who actually does what he teaches

    I've never bought this one btw but I've bought his previous stuff and it's alyways been stella

    Hope this helps

    James
    • Profile picture of the author Randy Smith
      Lee is a very genuine guy, and also a very very good marketer!

      I've known him personally since his first venture into IM back in 2007.

      The product you're asking about OVER DELIVERS big style!
      Just bear in mind that he does this on purpose to get you into his lists and sales funnel ...lol

      You can learn a lot just by joining the funnel and watching how he contuinues to over deliver as his products increase in price and value!
      And that's exactly what he teaches you to do also... Overdeliver, increase your reputation, and contiue to develop more products increasing in value and price throughout your funnel...
      As well as ensuring you have an affiliate program that massively rewards your affiliates to ensure continued growth!

      A great guy to learn from as he practices what he preaches.


      Hope that helped
      Randy
    • Profile picture of the author garywynder
      Originally Posted by xxxJamesxxx View Post

      Lee Mcintyre is the real deal

      Infact he's probably one of the most honest marketers out there who actually does what he teaches

      I've never bought this one btw but I've bought his previous stuff and it's alyways been stella

      Hope this helps

      James
      Thank you very much for your feedback James. Very much appreciated. This is just what I am looking for, to hear from any Warriors who already have some personal experience of dealing with Lee or with having used or purchased any of his products.
  • Profile picture of the author SeanyG
    I have met Lee a few times. He seems very genuine and trustworthy.
    Signature
    FREE Video DJ Lessons to help you learn
    >>>How To DJ
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Fladlien
    I have bought products from Lee in this past and have always been pleased with my purchases. Beyond that, I've met Lee twice in person before and have masterminded with him for hours on end.

    He is one of the sharpest minds I know in internet marketing - and beyond that he runs a very honest and ethical business.

    Instant internet lifestyle is a great product DESPITE its low price point
    Signature

    Co-creator of WP Twin. Perhaps the most expensive yet most reliable wordress cloning tool on the market. We've definitely been used more successfully than all other options :)

    • Profile picture of the author garywynder
      Originally Posted by Jason Fladlien View Post

      I have bought products from Lee in this past and have always been pleased with my purchases. Beyond that, I've met Lee twice in person before and have masterminded with him for hours on end.

      He is one of the sharpest minds I know in internet marketing - and beyond that he runs a very honest and ethical business.

      Instant internet lifestyle is a great product DESPITE its low price point
      Thanks for that, Jason!
      That was a very impressive review you gave there about Lee McIntyre, both as a marketer and as a person! That's three great qualities you've summed up about him in a few sentences: Honest, ethical, and one of the sharpest minds you know in IM ! (WOW)! Now that IS impressive! Also goes a long way in convincing me that buying such a (well-rated) product from Lee at such a low price would be a really smart move for most people wanting to learn how to make money online who are really struggling with all this stuff! Thanks again for your contribution to this thread. (Your name is pretty well known in IM circles too, if my memory serves me correctly).
  • Profile picture of the author Ian Traynor
    Hi folks

    Interesting thread, irrespective of what anyone's opionion of Lee McIntyre is - although, I've read Randy Smith's comments, and I trust his judgement.

    However, the valid point is that, yes, you generally DO have to work your a** off to get anywhere in internet marketing.

    There may be some interesting and useful shortcuts which reduce the amount of work you need to do, but at the end of the day, it comes down to judgement, skill and hard graft.

    It always concerns me when I read sales pages which, in one way or another, suggest that you can get instant or fast results without much work or knowledge.

    That, really, is what many people, both newbies and more experienced marketers, want to believe.

    That's why such sales pages succeed in generating sales.

    And that's also why there's a lot of disappointment and growing cynicism about internet marketing.

    Greater honesty and transparency in pushing IM products might not produce the same sales frenzy and sales uptakes as the over-hyped sales messages.

    But, in the long run, they'll increase the credibility of the internet marketers who adopt this policy.

    And, also in the long run, they will increase the profitability of such marketers.

    So, good luck to Lee, and I'm pleased that he's got such a good feedback. I guess that he's one of the few "good guys"!

    But, when you see an over-hyped sales page, just step back and ask yourself: "Is that likely to be true, or is it what I would like to be true?"

    Answer that question honestly and you're less likely to be burnt.

    Regards
    Signature

    Ian Traynor, Professional Webmaster

    Possibly one of the best value Private Label Members Site on the web!
    My Members' testimonials say it all!
    http://www.PrivatePLRClub.com

    • Profile picture of the author anton343
      I have purchased this product and can vouch for it 100%.

      Lee is the real deal


      Anton
    • Profile picture of the author garywynder
      Originally Posted by Ian Traynor View Post

      Hi folks

      Interesting thread, irrespective of what anyone's opionion of Lee McIntyre is - although, I've read Randy Smith's comments, and I trust his judgement.

      However, the valid point is that, yes, you generally DO have to work your a** off to get anywhere in internet marketing.

      There may be some interesting and useful shortcuts which reduce the amount of work you need to do, but at the end of the day, it comes down to judgement, skill and hard graft.

      It always concerns me when I read sales pages which, in one way or another, suggest that you can get instant or fast results without much work or knowledge.

      That, really, is what many people, both newbies and more experienced marketers, want to believe.

      That's why such sales pages succeed in generating sales.

      And that's also why there's a lot of disappointment and growing cynicism about internet marketing.

      Greater honesty and transparency in pushing IM products might not produce the same sales frenzy and sales uptakes as the over-hyped sales messages.

      But, in the long run, they'll increase the credibility of the internet marketers who adopt this policy.

      And, also in the long run, they will increase the profitability of such marketers.

      So, good luck to Lee, and I'm pleased that he's got such a good feedback. I guess that he's one of the few "good guys"!

      But, when you see an over-hyped sales page, just step back and ask yourself: "Is that likely to be true, or is it what I would like to be true?"

      Answer that question honestly and you're less likely to be burnt.

      Regards

      Very helpful and interesting contribution from you there, Ian: Many thanks indeed for taking the time to put that together for us! I must say that when I read Lee's sales page, I really liked the way he put togther (worded) his guarantee of satisfaction with his product or your money back. It came through as being kind of really exceptionally reassuring to me to jump on this and check it out soon, and left me feeling quite strongly convinced that there is absolutely nothing to lose by doing so.
  • Profile picture of the author GaryBurke
    I believe Lee McIntyre is the real deal and the only other one that seems to teach like him in do this 1-2-3 type training and watch me do it would be Chris Farrell.
    I also follow what Ewen Chia reccommends as he is also very successful and shows how he does it
    • Profile picture of the author garywynder
      Originally Posted by GaryBurke View Post

      I believe Lee McIntyre is the real deal and the only other one that seems to teach like him in do this 1-2-3 type training and watch me do it would be Chris Farrell.
      I also follow what Ewen Chia reccommends as he is also very successful and shows how he does it
      Thank you Gary!
      I have to agree with you about Chris Farrell 100%, by the way! I am one of Chris's loyal 'evangelists', having been subscribed to his membership for about the last seventeen months now. I have a very high regard for Chris Farrell as do a great many others online, and I actually know him quite well personally! I've sat and had a beer with him on several occasions now, while he's been visiting the UK. If Lee's teaching style is like Chris's then I definitely can't see how anyone can go very far wrong to try out some of his training.
  • Profile picture of the author eibhlin
    I'll add my respect for Lee, his advice and his products. He's one of a handful of authorities I respect in this field. I've been on his mailing list for years and have only good things to say about him.

    (Also, though I don't buy absolutely everything Jason Fladlien offers, when he's good -- and that's most of the time -- he's truly great! He commented about Lee in this thread, and I want to be sure he's mentioned as well.)

    One problem with this field is the level of hype. Just to be heard above the din, people like Lee have to add even more volume to what they say. Otherwise, they risk being overlooked by the people who need them most.

    (Jason Fladlien has a different approach. He stands out by being about as quirky and flippant as it gets. Either you get his humor or you don't; thankfully, most people do.)

    The disclaimers are annoying, but dealing with the FTC in the U.S. has become an issue. It seems like everyone's taken precautions to an extreme... but perhaps that's the only way to stay safe from being shut down, at least in the States.

    Lee could ask 10x what he charges for his products, and probably get it... with repeat customers, as well. However, he's always seemed like a genuinely caring man who's more eager to help others than to maximize his profits.

    I highly recommend Lee's products.
    Signature
    Author of "Write Successful Viral Nonfiction Books in 10 Days or Less." (Find it at Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and iTunes.)
    • Profile picture of the author psresearch
      Haven't dealt with him directly, but I've heard nothing but good things about him from people I've talked to about him - newbies included who have purchased from him.

      And if you're running your own affiliate program, definitely a great person to study.

      Yeh, he's a bit hypey, but the main thing for me with a lot of people is how much they take care of their customer AFTER the sale which as far as I can tell he does.
  • Profile picture of the author Dean Jackson
    I posted a a quick review of this a few days ago...

    I know Warriors are going to disagree with me here, but hear me out.

    I have to say that Lee DOES provide a LOT of content for his asking price - the only problem is that there are no specific strategies you can take to implement in your business, unless you are already understand the basics of IM.

    It's also irritating that every single one of his upsells claims to be the "magic bullet" - you buy one that you stupidly thought was the secret to IM riches, then you get slapped with another upsell claiming the same thing.

    He compares it to McDonalds workers asking if you'd "like fries with that"!.

    Bad advice, IMO. Why? Because if you're getting people onto your list and building a relationship, you could sell other products in the future - without having to slam upsells one after the other. Sure, it might get some short term sales, but it does leave a bad taste in your mouth.

    I also find his Guru bashing amusing, when in fact he is pretty much considered a "guru". Every time you get an email hes chilling out somewhere around the world and manages to segue a plug into it.

    That said, I do like his information on leveraging the small successes which made the course worth it. As for the video format, I don't like it either - so I downloaded them and converted them to MP3 for listening on the go.

    Best regards,
    Dean
    With that, I would also like to add that the Instant Internet Lifestyle is the perfect affiliate attractor and definitely something that every marketer should study.
    Signature
    NEW: CRAZIEST Copywriting offer ever offered on WF
    My top student WILL make your sales go BANANAS!
    • Profile picture of the author marlon
      Hey,

      Dean, I respect your opinion and if that's how you feel,
      that's valid. We're entitled to different opinions.

      I just don't see it that way at all.

      I've watched a large number of Lee's videos and
      workshop footage.

      Some of them are extremely specific. In his continuity
      seminar he broke down in great detail exactly how he
      runs his whole business.

      He also has a product where he shows step-by-step in
      detail how he made his first $7500 in 30 days. VERY
      specific data.

      Lee always breaks down exactly what he's doing and how
      he's doing it.

      I'm not sure what you bought or saw but everything I've
      gotten or seen from Lee was very specific.

      It's some of the best IM teaching I've seen.

      Best wishes,

      Marlon
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Brock
      Originally Posted by Dean Jackson View Post

      I posted a a quick review of this a few days ago...



      With that, I would also like to add that the Instant Internet Lifestyle is the perfect affiliate attractor and definitely something that every marketer should study.
      So you are saying it's a bad idea to offer upsells at the moment your customer is most interested in what you have to offer?

      That's bad advice IMO.
      Signature
      Clickbank #1 Best Seller: The Deadbeat Super Affiliate.
      Click here to learn how to make money online in your bath robe and gym socks!
  • Profile picture of the author JasonParker
    In 2007... something I learned in Lee's very first membership site helped me make a critical decision in my business.

    In 2009... I became his affiliate and have since felt really good about promoting his stuff. I never get any complaints.

    In 2011... Lee amazes me with his ability to bring on new changes to his business that grow it exponentially. The guy is unstoppable.
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Richardson
    Very Genuine guy, Instant Internet Lifestyle is a fantastic product aswell which has helped me a lot
  • Profile picture of the author Ryback
    I have implemented a lot of Lee's ideas that he taught in Instant Internet Lifestyle. It's a seminar he did with a group of top notch Internet Marketers. My Internet Marketing business has benefited from many of Lee's strategies. I have also bought additional products of Lee's and his affiliate program I highly recommend to join.
    Signature

    Launching a product? http://www.WebBrandMedia.com

Trending Topics