Veretekk?

by 39 comments
I used Veretekk for a month or so about 4 years ago (maybe 3 years ago?) but it seems to have changed a lot. I am having a bit of a hard time trying to find out exactly what it does and how it does it or better said what tools it uses. I have read some post stating it can deliver several thousand backlinks a month and will give you a bunch of leads. How does it do that and where are the backlinks and leads coming from?

If you've used it or are currently using it can you tell me what it does and how it helps you with marketing, please. Is it worth the time it will take to learn?

Thanks
Stephen
#product reviews #veretekk
  • Profile picture of the author Stephen Meyer
    OK, well, Veretekk is the top marketing platform on the Internet, that's what they tell me, it has thousands of customers, that's what they tell me and it builds massive list and backlinks, they say that also.

    So, there should be a large number of members in this forum? Where are you all?

    Stephen
    • Profile picture of the author Clint Butler
      Hey Stephen, I am a long time user of Veretekk, do you have an specific questions or just want some general information on the system?

      Also, if you sign up for a free membership, there are several trainings on what to do with the system and setup etc etc.

      PM me if you would like more specific answers.

      Regards,
      Clint

      Originally Posted by Stephen Meyer View Post

      OK, well, Veretekk is the top marketing platform on the Internet, that's what they tell me, it has thousands of customers, that's what they tell me and it builds massive list and backlinks, they say that also.

      So, there should be a large number of members in this forum? Where are you all?

      Stephen
    • Profile picture of the author movingforwards
      Originally Posted by Stephen Meyer View Post

      OK, well, Veretekk is the top marketing platform on the Internet, that's what they tell me, it has thousands of customers, that's what they tell me and it builds massive list and backlinks, they say that also.

      So, there should be a large number of members in this forum? Where are you all?

      Stephen
      Hello Stephen and other WF members who have posted on this thread,

      Gareth Smith here. I've been with Veretekk (known as V2 over the past few years)
      for over 14 years on and off; now, I am 100% with V2.

      In a nutshell, V2 offers all the internet marketers needs under one roof.

      * Unlimited Autoresponders (no extra charge for data size)
      * Unlimited Leads (self-generated inside V2)
      * Unlimited Redirects
      * Unlimited Conference Centers/Webinars
      * Unlimited Blogs
      * Unlimited Hosting
      * Unlimited aged domains to use
      * Unlimited advanced tracking

      We have a version of wordpress that is far superior and easier to work with too.

      It is a social network for entreprenuers. But all this is still showing the tip of the iceberg! There's so much more ...

      24/7 live training (recorded also)/support too. Our highly professional community is open 24/7 also.

      I hope that the overview above is helpful with your V2 experience.
  • Profile picture of the author Andreas Quintana
    Well... I am currently a Gold member of Veretekk because I got a free trial.

    I couldn't quite figure out what to do with it and my sponsor seems to be sleeping all the time.


    The only thing I can say is that its difficult to get out again. You have to print out a resignation form, sign it and send it to them per Fax ^^
  • Profile picture of the author Clint Butler
    So I spent a good 30 minutes answering both of your questions and good old Warrior Forum wouldn't let me post it do to some technical difficulties, I will come back and do it over is a few minutes.

    Regards,
    Clint
  • Profile picture of the author ekimnotrab
    Seems very very fishy... the only people on this entire forum that have anything good to say about this company are people who just signed up and whose only posts are on this thread in defense of Veretekk.

    I am presently waiting for one of their seminars to begin and they actually blocked me in the chat for asking a few questions prior to the beginning. And then sent me a private message telling me to keep my questions until the end. They were totally cool with my questions until I began to ask if I was about to be asked for money by a billionaire so that he can help me become a millionaire... they didn't care for that.
    • Profile picture of the author Newbieee
      Originally Posted by ekimnotrab View Post

      Seems very very fishy... the only people on this entire forum that have anything good to say about this company are people who just signed up and whose only posts are on this thread in defense of Veretekk.
      Yup exactly what i tot.
      I was thinking of that too.
      Originally Posted by ekimnotrab View Post

      I began to ask if I was about to be asked for money by a billionaire so that he can help me become a millionaire... they didn't care for that.
      lol that is a very funny way to put it.
    • Profile picture of the author tomtommarketing
      Originally Posted by ekimnotrab View Post

      Seems very very fishy... the only people on this entire forum that have anything good to say about this company are people who just signed up and whose only posts are on this thread in defense of Veretekk.

      I am presently waiting for one of their seminars to begin and they actually blocked me in the chat for asking a few questions prior to the beginning. And then sent me a private message telling me to keep my questions until the end. They were totally cool with my questions until I began to ask if I was about to be asked for money by a billionaire so that he can help me become a millionaire... they didn't care for that.
      Wow, that don't sound too good
    • Profile picture of the author Thomas Prendergast
      Originally Posted by ekimnotrab View Post

      Seems very very fishy... the only people on this entire forum that have anything good to say about this company are people who just signed up and whose only posts are on this thread in defense of Veretekk.

      I am presently waiting for one of their seminars to begin and they actually blocked me in the chat for asking a few questions prior to the beginning. And then sent me a private message telling me to keep my questions until the end. They were totally cool with my questions until I began to ask if I was about to be asked for money by a billionaire so that he can help me become a millionaire... they didn't care for that.
      I am in every meeting and first off, never saw anything like your saying, and yes, what Ed Mercer is doing will cost you MONEY!

      If you can not get over this fact, then move on. No hard feelings.Conference ettequette is important and it is polite to wait until a presentation is over. Notice in these meetings no one is prevented from commenting, we ask guests to be polite.

      Ed Mercer is also open and available to talk to you in person via a phone call.

      Do your research Ed Mercer is a very wealthy man, has broken many records in business, did save the McCaw Parrots in Costa Rica and was inducted into the World Wildlife federation. He is a well know philanthropist and deserves your respect.

      Thomas Prendergast
  • Profile picture of the author jamesoeck
    I have been with Vereetekk since 07 and have been to a lot of trainings that went on about one every hour at that time. Veretekk was the first system I found out that the trainers would help you in class or out if you had any questions and did not understand how to do things. You can not learn it in a month or even a year but work at it and you will get results. Veretekk is the only system where you can talk to the CEO of Veretekk on skype or by phone. Tom Prendergast will get back to you and talk with you. I have become a trainer also and have a class 2 twice a week on HTML. When you say that your sponsor did not help you than did you contact a trainer or Tom Prendergast, he would have seen to it that you got the help you need. So Please do not bad mouth a system unless you know all the facts.
  • Profile picture of the author LonnyHeiner
    Stephan,
    First of all, Veretekk is a very good SEO and leads generation tool. It uses many techniques, all of which I do not plan to tackle in this response. For leads generation, it has a wonderful back office, where you can interact with your leads and communicate and track everything, It has very sophisticated blogging, forum generation and link building systems. It has many aged domains, each Veretekk system having them, which can all be linked to each other. It now comes with hosting and the ability to create your own super-blogs as sub-domains on aged domains.

    The best way to learn for yourself is to obtain a free silver account and take the time to walk through all of the extensive training the system offers. By doing that you will be able to also communicate and discuss issues with the many members and veterans of the Veretekk Skype group.

    I hope that this information has been of use to you and that you will take the time to accept the free training offered by the free tool. If you then feel that the additional amenities of the gold V2 are for you, you can always upgrade to a paying account.

    Veretekk V2 is a marketing system, not an MLM, the tools are there to assist you in marketing your business.
    • Profile picture of the author David Ogden
      I tend to judge people by thier user names, when I started out on the internet a long time ago using the first IBM PC,I used a pseudonym, but I soon learn it was better to use my real name as it built trust and I have nothing to hide.

      so I ignore these so called fishy comments.

      Veretekk continures to grow and the fact now that a Billionaire endorses as a tool to use if you want to become a millionaire can only be good. So many marketing sytems have come and gone but I am sure that Veretekk will outlive us all.
  • Profile picture of the author Tenzo
    I'm curious-and I apologize if this is too far off topic for the review section. If Veretekk is no longer using an MLM model, what is the Ed Mercer group up to?

    I probably should just opt in, but I'm always a bit hesitant without some idea.

    Thanks,
    Kevin
    • Profile picture of the author Thomas Prendergast
      Originally Posted by Tenzo View Post

      I'm curious-and I apologize if this is too far off topic for the review section. If Veretekk is no longer using an MLM model, what is the Ed Mercer group up to?

      I probably should just opt in, but I'm always a bit hesitant without some idea.

      Thanks,
      Kevin
      Ed Mercer has a license agreement to use Veretekk to promote his campaign. Many of the people who use Veretekk are engaged in MLM opportunities. However, Veretekk is no longer a MLM opportunity but a service for entrepreneurs to use to build their business on the Internet.

      Veretekk now offers a license agreement for vertical development strategies to enhance campaigns for large groups, like Ed Mercer's campaign.

      Otherwise the service is available for individuals as well.

      Thomas Prendergast
  • Profile picture of the author Thomas Prendergast
    Veretekk started out in 1998 as a standalone Application Service Provider with “Aweber” like email systems, lead capture portals, and Internet Marketing training. Back then (before there was web conference technology) we used ICQ and telephone bridges to facilitate this.

    We sold the service for $19.95 for the lead capture portals system and another $19.95 per month for our email system.

    In 2005, after being a vendor to 100s of mlm companies we decided to become an affiliate with a 3 tier commission system. At that point we had the web based conferencing system, lead portals, the email and autoresponder systems were combined and we made it available for $54.95 per month.

    We did not get the stellar results we were looking for, but primarily because we never ran big promotions hyping Veretekk as an income opportunity but rather focused on the state of the art of Veretekk’s services like one of the old tools known as The Hammer, which was a huge success back in it’s days for producing massively good leads.

    Times change and so does the Internet and Veretekk has evolved. The latest developments is our proprietary social marketing system, advanced blogging systems, a state of the art email and autoresponder systems, social system broadcasting tools, web conference rooms for every subscriber, hosting and a whole array of very advanced techy stuff for SEO and capture portals.

    In March of 2012 we launched the new V2 systems and at that point we removed all mention of being an mlm off the web pages and no longer made it know we were mlm.

    One very obvious reason to remove the mlm aspects are found in cases like Visalis against Empowerment Network. Your big product driven mlms clearly and strictly forbid their distributors from promoting other mlm opportunities to their down lines. Case in point, Visalus took action against many of their distributors, terminating them, for promoting Empowerment Network to their Visalus down lines.

    I think you can see that the mlm aspect of Veretekk, however subtle actually worked against us. Veretekk was primarily built to help our subscribers build their primary business. Because we were mlm many of our subscribers, who only used Veretekk to do just that, built their primary business, but would not promote this system to the very people who would benefit from it, their down lines.

    More than 90% of our subscribers use Veretekk for the service, not as an opportunity. When we finally terminated the mlm aspect, after letting everyone know, that as of 2013 it would be terminated, only 4 out of the 1000s of subscribers actual quit over this.

    However, many past distributors then contacted me and confirmed that this was the right action. “That being several large distributors” for companies like Send Out Cards, Shaklee, Trivita and Organo Gold.

    We did not have an mlm collapse, what we did was smart business. Because Veretekk has always been able to stand firmly on our proprietary advanced technology that in fact works, is always upgraded and kept current to today’s trends and market.

    Veretekk is no longer mlm, but Veretekk is very strong and growing.

    I have also researched and written in detail based on my knowledge from the past 20 years as a vendor to the mlm industry and my experience thereof, that service driven mlm companies all fail. All of them fail. There is copious data to back this up and if you look for that article you can read all about my research based on my 20 years in this market.

    There is also something to be said, that in a perfect world, mlm (pyramid schemes) that the geometric progression will eventual meet with over saturation and fail. In the real world, chaos rules supreme so this scenario of recruiting everyone in the world never transpires. But, with that said, this is why it is also extremely important that any product driven mlm, make the acquisition of customers far more important than just the act of constantly recruiting more distributors (sales people), because to do so, invites a collapsing down line. Primarily because the leading edge of recruiters are always spending more than they make and will eventually quit for lack of making any income. As they quit the trend moves up line and the organization collapses.

    In contrast an organization that focuses on real customers, then those satisfied customers continue the purchasing path based only on satisfaction and competitiveness of the products or services they purchase.

    In summary, almost all service driven mlms are based solely on distributors making money. Most product driven mlms are not. An mlm that’s sole purpose is the never ending recruiting of more distributors (sales people) is destined to fail.
    Veretekk does not need to be mlm to succeed. In fact, as the facts revealed themselves, Veretekk being an mlm was hurting us.

    This is why Veretekk is no longer an mlm and is why we are moving toward a model to make the entire system and all services Veretekk offers absolutely free.

    I have published a Press Release about it
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/2/prweb10467314.htm


    Thomas Prendergast
    CEO
    Veretekk.com, Inc.
    • Profile picture of the author ethan97
      Tom, I enrolled and am considering upgrading to Gold. What is frustrating is the lack of an overview or centralized "how to use this system" training. I did find a number of videos, but many are four years old or more. Some reference FFA farms (very outdated) and products/services that no longer exist.

      Where is the current training and overview, or a path for new members to follow in order to implement the current system step by step?
  • Profile picture of the author webgenco
    Very few online marketing systems/businesses have been online & successful as long as Veretekk - I've used it in the past with good results. Might have to try again to see what's new & improved.
    • Profile picture of the author Tryary
      Hi,

      I've signed up for Veretekk's silver member and while I see the many benefits of the Gold membership, I'm having a lot of difficulty finding any trainers, or support or conferences. I'm either missing something (quite possible) or the site seems to have been abandoned. I'm reaching out on this forum, because there is no one to reach out to on Veretekk's site.

      Can someone please help me understand what's going on?

      Thanks,

Next Topics on Trending Feed