Mike Filasime's Evergreen Business System- Thoughts??

by 172 replies
Any reviews would be appreciated.
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #business #evergreen #filasime #mike #system #thoughts
  • Profile picture of the author Greg Jacobs
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Dexx
    Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't get the purpose of pre-recorded webinars vs just using a sales video.

    A pre-recorded webinar (designed to look like its currently happening) lacks the more crucial element of a webinars...speaking directly with the audience and answering their questions based on the content to motivate them to buy.

    Wouldn't people notice that their "live" webinar is not allowing for any audience involvement?

    Or...why not just record a webinar, and play it back as a sales video replay of the webinar?

    I must be missing something for this $500 investment...

    ~Dexx

    EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I scrolled down and see that you can have registrants show up on a list as if it were a live event, and they can email questions in for a later response--or the webinar hosted can have login and answer questions live...interesting concept!
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

      Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't get the purpose of pre-recorded webinars vs just using a sales video.

      A pre-recorded webinar (designed to look like its currently happening) lacks the more crucial element of a webinars...speaking directly with the audience and answering their questions based on the content to motivate them to buy.

      Wouldn't people notice that their "live" webinar is not allowing for any audience involvement?

      Or...why not just record a webinar, and play it back as a sales video replay of the webinar?

      I must be missing something for this $500 investment...

      ~Dexx

      EDIT: Oh, nevermind, I scrolled down and see that you can have registrants show up on a list as if it were a live event, and they can email questions in for a later response--or the webinar hosted can have login and answer questions live...interesting concept!
      Let me quote myself from another thread on this topic:
      The idea of a pre-recorded webinar is not to "cheat" your customers telling them it's a real-time webinar. The idea is to tell them it's an event, regardless of whether it's live or recorded.

      When someone chooses to sign up to your event at his desired date and time, he's in the right frame of mind to absorb your marketing message because he CHOSE his best suitable date/time according to his own schedule, and thus you've got his FULL ATTENTION!

      That's the strong point of pre-recorded webinars: in stead of forcing your customers to watch your video at your desired time, they do so at theirs, and that's why sales conversions are typically higher.

      Again, I must stress: this is not about "cheating" your prospects. It's about making a (pre-recorded) event out of your sales video, and make it play at your prospect's best suitable date/time... it works, and there's nothing unethical about it.
  • Profile picture of the author .X.
    Dexx -

    I view it as something more akin to buying
    a movie ticket. Show times run at various
    hours every day. And if I know I have a
    movie I want to see occurring at a specific
    date/time I'm more likely to attend than if
    I could go any time.

    There *is* a lot to be said about building
    up to an event versus on demand.

    Being pre-recorded holds the "potential"
    for improving the quality of the session,
    both for the marketer and for the
    attendee.

    You can certainly open up Skype or another
    IM platform and answer questions in that
    way too - real time.

    The primary thing is that this is a system -
    there is quite a bit of setup work involved
    here. However once the setup is complete
    then it should run itself on autopilot and
    that's my goal with everything I do.

    If I had to do live webinars for everything it
    just wouldn't happen -

    And I think you'll see an evolution of
    "webinars" as people will certainly get tired
    of what we've come to know them as.

    The biggest concern for me (aside from
    will this software work as advertised) is
    that this method of promotion will reach
    saturation and it's going to REQUIRE more
    to stand out and above the inevitable
    garbage that will come with it.

    When are we going to see pre-recorded
    PLR webinars? I'd bet soon. :-)

    Congrats to the programmer, Hector Yague -
    *if* this actually works then this is a cool
    tool in the right hands.

    X
    • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
      i think it's a very interesting concept but agree that we will see this being used alot. however i think it's about thinking outside of the box really.

      there are many markets and many niches where people are not familiar with this so if one was to avoid internet marketing niche they could make a killing

      my fingers is hovering over the buy button!

      just need to justify it!
  • Profile picture of the author David Maschke
    Still no honest to goodness reviews yet, other than from the guy who made it? Hmmm... sounds like there needs to be some spin control here.
    • Profile picture of the author .X.
      Originally Posted by David Maschke View Post

      Still no honest to goodness reviews yet, other than from the guy who made it? Hmmm... sounds like there needs to be some spin control here.

      David -

      Excuse me for being a little terse, but
      when did this product launch?

      As I write this, yesterday. What the
      hell do you think you're going to get in
      the way of "an honest to goodness
      review"?

      I'm working on putting something together -
      have been since I paid cash for it yesterday.

      You might get a review from one of Mike's
      lackey's.

      Or you might get a review from a JV
      partner but you're not going to get an
      "honest to goodness review" from a
      customer.

      Now - I was an original Butterfly Marketing
      customer.

      It sucked. It was ****. The product was
      not delivered for nearly three weeks after
      I bought it - while Mike disappeared to
      Australia to sell more copies of it speaking
      from stage.

      It loused up launch plans I had.

      It pissed me off.

      I have been one of Mike Filsaime's most
      vocal critics over the years.

      It honestly pains me to admit I bought
      a Filsaime product and I'm excited about
      it.

      It's like I just bought a Lady Gaga
      album or Justin Bieber, you know.

      That plus I just bought, and recommended
      to my list, something else very similar -
      but this looks better.

      So . . . I also proceed with caution in
      saying "yeah, this is as great as it's
      advertised to be".

      Concept: great.
      Initial look under the hood: great
      Features: great
      Ease of use: very good
      Simplicity: great considering the complexity
      Drives like a champ: we'll see

      This is a complex system with a lot of
      moving parts and that always concerns me.

      Now . . . here's the feedback I will offer
      you.

      You're never going to KNOW anything
      in life unless you get off your ass, make
      an honest effort and do something.

      If you don't have $500 to risk, then don't.

      If you don't believe you'll do what it takes
      to make the investment work, don't.

      You will get good reviews.

      You will get bad reviews.

      Some will come from people with ulterior
      motives - others will come from people
      who have trouble brewing a cup of coffee.

      And in the meantime you're going to
      sit here waiting for someone else to
      take the chance, to do the work and
      report to you so you can him-n-haw.

      It's a mentality that drives me so
      freakin' nuts I want to kick your ass -
      not because I want to do serious
      physical harm to you but because you
      have a mentality that must get
      eradicated for your own damned good.

      Do you get it?

      So man up. Buy the freakin' script
      and make your best run for 30 days
      and if it doesn't work then ask Mike
      for your money back.

      That, or move on.

      X

      PS - My rant isn't over and what
      really ticks me off is I'm in the position
      of Filsaime apologist.

      Cheating? Is it "cheating" that the
      movie theater has play times when you
      could go watch the damned thing on
      demand right now?

      Look - we live in a land of liars and
      scumbags. We live amongst people
      who don't even realize they could
      easily tell the truth and people would
      still show and buy stuff. If you're
      seriously so mentally blocked by your
      "morality" then you have no freedom
      and there is nothing more immoral than
      that.

      Use your head. Take what's available
      and make it work. Sitting around and
      crying about how you got faked . . .

      Does it really freakin' matter if someone
      has to push a psychological button in
      order to get you up off the couch?

      That's what leaders do. That's what
      they have to do to get the herd to move.

      Moo

      PSS - I've probably totally over-reacted
      here but damn, this is fun. :-)
  • Profile picture of the author Vincenzo Oliva
    One thing that's confusing and I've not been able to clarify before purchasing is whether or not this can be a stand-alone script or do you need to log into the membership site every time you want to create a webinar.

    Can the entire webinar creation dashboard be installed on your host and run independently?
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by Vincenzo Oliva View Post

      One thing that's confusing and I've not been able to clarify before purchasing is whether or not this can be a stand-alone script or do you need to log into the membership site every time you want to create a webinar.

      Can the entire webinar creation dashboard be installed on your host and run independently?
      The configuration dashboard is hosted in our members area: You login, configure your webinar as per your desired settings, and then either...
      • Click on "Generate Webinar", and the system gives you a ZIP file with all the files you in fact upload to your server.
      • Alternatively, you click on the "Host It In Our Servers" button, and you dont even need to upload anything because the system automatically hosts the webinar in our servers.
    • Profile picture of the author James Campbell
      Originally Posted by Vincenzo Oliva View Post

      One thing that's confusing and I've not been able to clarify before purchasing is whether or not this can be a stand-alone script or do you need to log into the membership site every time you want to create a webinar.

      Can the entire webinar creation dashboard be installed on your host and run independently?
      It is a standalone as far as I know.

      If it weren't, then I would be less inclined to buy.

      Our team is looking at purchasing this in the next couple of days because it fits perfectly with what we have planned.

      From the video and salespage, the impression I got is that it is a self-hosted solution, with no recurring fees.
  • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
    Originally Posted by James Campbell View Post

    From the video and salespage, the impression I got is that it is a self-hosted solution, with no recurring fees.
    That is correct. Regardless of whether you decide to host your webinars on your own server or on our servers (the software gives you both options), there are NO recurring monthly fees of any type at all.
    • Profile picture of the author Wealth Mentor
      Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

      That is correct. Regardless of whether you decide to host your webinars on your own server or on our servers....there are NO recurring monthly fees of any type at all.
      Hector, are you saying that if we host our events on your servers, you are absorbing all the bandwidth costs for all these automated webinars everyone will now be running...at no cost to us...forever?!?!

      Explain how that works, cause I can't fathom that being possible.
  • Profile picture of the author ChadH
    We picked it up. I have a student who is currently doing 15k/mth working 10 hrs a week with a modified auto webinar setup of sorts. I expect he will be at 45k and 5 hrs per week in a couple months. This is outside the IM niche and currently his webinars are not fully automated.

    So, thats part of the potential anyway, and to answer dexxs concerns.

    As for the script. It seems very very powerful and simple to use. I setup a webinar tonight in a couple hours while learning the software.

    Now, there are a couple small bugs that ive submitted to tech support. Not mission critical things but definitely would want them fixed for a real setup.

    Ill let you guys know the speed of support, but from first use it seems very powerful. Im always a bit concerned when a company doesnt charge monthly. I know that sounds weird, but its an issue of ongoing support capacity/budget.

    But if these small issues get fixed in a timely manner, i can see a lot of creative applications in it for high ticket, and even lower ticket stuff like cpa offers.

    And if ebs doesnt work out, there is always stealth seminar.... But i got faith, seems really badass so far (lol, how do i get filsaimes actual webinar reg template, its very clean).
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by ChadH View Post

      We picked it up. I have a student who is currently doing 15k/mth working 10 hrs a week with a modified auto webinar setup of sorts. I expect he will be at 45k and 5 hrs per week in a couple months. This is outside the IM niche and currently his webinars are not fully automated.

      So, thats part of the potential anyway, and to answer dexxs concerns.

      As for the script. It seems very very powerful and simple to use. I setup a webinar tonight in a couple hours while learning the software.

      Now, there are a couple small bugs that ive submitted to tech support. Not mission critical things but definitely would want them fixed for a real setup.

      Ill let you guys know the speed of support, but from first use it seems very powerful. Im always a bit concerned when a company doesnt charge monthly. I know that sounds weird, but its an issue of ongoing support capacity/budget.

      But if these small issues get fixed in a timely manner, i can see a lot of creative applications in it for high ticket, and even lower ticket stuff like cpa offers.

      And if ebs doesnt work out, there is always stealth seminar.... But i got faith, seems really badass so far (lol, how do i get filsaimes actual webinar reg template, its very clean).
      Hey there,

      If you dont get answer from support today, simply PM and I will review those bugs for you personally.
  • Profile picture of the author Clayton Johnston
    Hi Team,

    I just purchased the evergreen system and I hope it is easy to work with seamlessly...

    There was an upgrade offer for advanced training and teaching... Can anyone let me know how much this was ?

    Does it look like it is worth the money....

    Any feedback will be appreciated

    Have a great day
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by Clayton Johnston View Post

      There was an upgrade offer for advanced training and teaching... Can anyone let me know how much this was ?
      It is $197 and it teaches you how to create the PERFECT webinar presentation according to our vast experience in the matter. The idea is to teach you what type of webinars pull out the highest conversions.
    • Profile picture of the author richfit
      Originally Posted by Clayton Johnston View Post

      Hi Team,

      I just purchased the evergreen system and I hope it is easy to work with seamlessly...

      There was an upgrade offer for advanced training and teaching... Can anyone let me know how much this was ?

      Does it look like it is worth the money....

      Any feedback will be appreciated

      Have a great day
      Clayton, was is worth the $500? Absolutely, because there are similar products on the market that people are paying $97 per month right now and they don't even TOUCH Mike's Evergreen Business System to be honest.

      I already have 2 automated webinars completely setup! They rock!
  • Profile picture of the author Netafile
    Hector,

    Love the new designs. Is there a way to get more copy below the design?
  • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
    hum i just checked of the 4 services where you can host your webinar only one works
    eWebinars.com, StreamingWebinarService.net, WebinarMeetingRoom.com, DigitalWebinars.com

    the first one, one does not exist, the other two are giving a forbidden message, that is kind of a worry at this point
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by thesuccesscoach View Post

      hum i just checked of the 4 services where you can host your webinar only one works
      eWebinars.com, StreamingWebinarService.net, WebinarMeetingRoom.com, DigitalWebinars.com

      the first one, one does not exist, the other two are giving a forbidden message, that is kind of a worry at this point
      ALL our hosting servers function just fine. Check them out by yourself: eWebinars , Webinar Meeting Room, Online Webinar Service and Digital Webinars

      Plus you forgot to include our latest addition: Onto Webinar We keep on adding new ones as our customer base grows! We got a SUPER (expensive!) server that can take humungous amount of traffic without a problem.
  • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
    ok grand as they weren't working a little while ago

    thanks
  • Profile picture of the author ZaneZenMaster
    It's simply a version 2 to "automated webinar generator," which is an amazing product, most guru's like Frank Kern used it and still does to market.
    This is way worth it because it's version 2 bundled with a sales page creator, if you pay the 497 that is.
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by ZaneZenMaster View Post

      It's simply a version 2 to "automated webinar generator," which is an amazing product, most guru's like Frank Kern used it and still does to market.
      This is way worth it because it's version 2 bundled with a sales page creator, if you pay the 497 that is.
      Believe me, this is much more than version 2... this is simply the best in the market - in my humble opinion, of course :p
  • Profile picture of the author ChadH
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Dexx
    After going through the competitor comparison list, I definitely have a better impression of the product (the heat map tracking feature is awesome!)

    A few quick questions:

    1) Is there any plans to allow integration with Easy Video Player (and/or Amazon S3 hosting of the videos)

    2) How long would it take a reasonably tech-comfortable person to upload and install the webinar system into their own platform?

    3) Can the webinars be hosted anywhere (i.e. sub-pages of the domain) or can only one webinar be hosted on the main domain section?

    4) When it comes to the populating of names for the seminar attendees, do we have the ability to edit/add our own list of names to be used if we prefer to not use the "generic" ones which might be noticed after a while (once many people begin visiting these pre-recorded events)

    I also like the new template designs shared above, I agree my initial reaction to the first batch of templates wasn't so great, but more variety of clean-looking templates designed for optimal conversion will definitely win people over

    ~Dexx
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

      1) Is there any plans to allow integration with Easy Video Player (and/or Amazon S3 hosting of the videos)
      Amazon S3 is already integrated, and we've already talked to the man behind EVP for a future integration.

      Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

      2) How long would it take a reasonably tech-comfortable person to upload and install the webinar system into their own platform?
      Absolutely no time. I dunno, let's say 20 minutes? there are tutorial videos hand-holding you all through the process. You simply mimic what the video does, and you're good to go.

      Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

      3) Can the webinars be hosted anywhere (i.e. sub-pages of the domain) or can only one webinar be hosted on the main domain section?
      Anywhere you want. No restrictions.

      Originally Posted by Dexx View Post

      4) When it comes to the populating of names for the seminar attendees, do we have the ability to edit/add our own list of names to be used if we prefer to not use the "generic" ones which might be noticed after a while (once many people begin visiting these pre-recorded events)
      Yes, you can either display names from the real attendees, or display simulated names from the built-in list, or you can edit the built-in list to insert/delete those simulated names at will.
  • Profile picture of the author pokerdawg
    Was seriously considering but to the point above (I think by Dexx) the idea of a 1 time payment for a hosted app, I'd be worried if it will still be there in 6-12 months. Yes, you get to download the php pages to self host, but not the back end (tracking, webinars creation, etc) so if you go down, what happens to us?
    • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
      Originally Posted by pokerdawg View Post

      if you go down, what happens to us?
      PokerDawg, do not forget that this is a Mike Filsaime product: trust me, we're going no-where. This product is going to keep on improving over time.

      In fact, this very morning we've just implemented a new design (see attached)

      ... and we have another 3 queued up for the following days!
  • Profile picture of the author danielmcclure
    I can't wait to see how this performs in a real world scenario within my business. Although until today I hadn't heard of Stealth Seminar either. I will likely try out both systems in the coming months!
  • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
    Guys after a lot of thought due to the price I decided to go ahead and jump into the webinar system

    I do a lot of coaching and love doing webinars but of course it's a lot of work to try and be online when the USA are awake (being that I live in Europe). So I thought what the hey this could work for me

    Now I've had a good look around the system and set up a webinar thru my iPad and have to say wow.

    This system is really easy to use. Why?

    If I want to set up a webinar I have to (in the old days)
    Create a registration page
    Plug it into my ar
    Prepare my webinar
    Remind my subscribers of the webinar at least three times
    Stay awake and give a great webinar until two in the morning
    Then I had to remember to follow up and more
    Oh and of course the problems that come with doing a webinar ie slow screens etc

    It's a lot of work and to be honest if I only get a few people on the webinar it might not be as profitable

    Now I have a system that I set up the system and prepare my video and that's it. This means I can offer an even greater service to my customers and automate everything

    This is truly a switch on and forget

    What's it going to do for me?

    I'm going to be able to create more professional webinars serve my customers better and sell more

    The scheduling of buttons, downloads etc is amazing.

    Lol ok I'm praising this coz i see the benefits.

    If you are doing webinars at the moment you need this. Full stop.

    If you have questions let me know

    Richard
  • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
    Oh btw the publishing of the webinar is sooooo simple too

    Fab system
    • Profile picture of the author drnet
      Does anyone know how long the current offer for lifetime upgrades and One time payment is going to be up?

      It sounds perfect as I do and have done lots of webinars, but there are a lot of drawbacks to doing them live as has been explained.

      Setting everything up is so time consuming and then there can be many things that go wrong. Also integrating everything and having it all run smoothly is also an issue. This product seems to address alot of the downsides of live webinars, although I enjoy them, profitability is important obvouisly and having a system like this lends to beleve that profits would ONLY go up..

      Does anyone know if facebook and social aspects will be integrated into this? I had looked at facebook webinars FB Webinars - - and it has some fabulous aspects for virally distributing videos, it would be great if this system had something simular. I know they have what appears to be the tell a friend script, but would like to see some integration with facebook somehow...any feedback on this?

      Thanks

      DR NET
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    From the outside looking in... this product is one of the first in a long while that I can honestly say has 'peeked' my interest, and could redeem my ability to explore some future offers. (I was starting to think they were all DUDS!)

    While, the 'silent misconception' method that it is presenting a 'live event feel', I sincerely think that can be easily over-looked by comparison to the recent product launches we've all seen being promoted lately.

    One way or another...I will be obtaining this amazing tool, and the sales page video actually educated me to some great marketing strategies I had yet to explore.

    I too think Mike just redeemed himself for some of the recent JV promo's to my mailbox...glad I opened this one, seems pretty tight!

Next Topics on Trending Feed