Dot Com Secrets Local Review

Profile picture of the author goindeep by goindeep Posted: 03/05/2012
Im sure many if you have seen the webinar. Sound all good to me except for a few things which i'm currently unsure of and so ive sent them some questions.

Has anyone used this system and can you comment?

There is another thread here on it.

http://www.warriorforum.com/offline-...ets-local.html

But please lets try keep the reviews here. Cheers.
#dot #local #review #secrets

  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    goindeep
    Hi still wondering if anyone has used this or knows someone who has?

    Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    goindeep
    Wow! OK then, the course must be a goer for sure. Ill take the response rate as a negative.
  • Profile picture of the author tritolito
    tritolito
    Hi my name is Jetmir Rajta
    I was a complete newbie when it came to internet marketing, I have just started out a few weeks ago. That is when i really started to understand what Internet Marketing is really all about. I joined DotcomSecretsX 30 day challenge with Russell Brunson and in these two weeks for the first time in my life i can see success. I'm sending Traffic to my offers, getting clicks, and i am making money with this system so i would recommend it to everyone interested. Today actually i got my first upsale for this product and made some instant commissions. If you need more info let me know.
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    goindeep
    Hi appreciate you taking the time to review. However you have reviewed another system from Russell. Im after DotComSecrets LOCAL reviews. You seem to be part of the X crew these are two different programs.
  • Profile picture of the author wilder1047
    wilder1047
    I think you could probably do this on your own as you look like you've been around long enough to have a firm understanding of the services you'd be providing, meaning you could probably do a pretty good job sourcing the services to mark up and sell to your clients.

    What interests you about it?
  • Profile picture of the author wilder1047
    wilder1047
    Originally Posted by tritolito View Post
    Hi my name is Jetmir Rajta
    I was a complete newbie when it came to internet marketing, I have just started out a few weeks ago. That is when i really started to understand what Internet Marketing is really all about. I joined DotcomSecretsX 30 day challenge with Russell Brunson and in these two weeks for the first time in my life i can see success. I'm sending Traffic to my offers, getting clicks, and i am making money with this system so i would recommend it to everyone interested. Today actually i got my first upsale for this product and made some instant commissions. If you need more info let me know.
    Good to hear his system is working for you.

    I've actually been looking at his traffic system contemplating to jump into it or not.

    There's alot of hate out of there for Mr. Brunson on the web, and sometimes you can't tell if it's well founded or if it's based off of jealousy since the guy is killin' it.

    Thanks,

    James
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    goindeep
    DotComSecrets LOCAL bro, not dcsx!
  • Profile picture of the author wilder1047
    wilder1047
    Originally Posted by Andrei Rotariu View Post
    DotComSecrets LOCAL bro, not dcsx!
    Yeah my first reply was regarding Local.

    I've talked to some people who have purchased it, you're buying into a training system, but then you're also buying into use his outsourcing team.

    I'm not entirely sure exactly which services they provide.. BUT...

    What, I was saying to you is, you've been around long enough, I'm sure you can go out and find a good SEO service on your own, without buying in at the $1,000 price tag.

    As I asked, what interests you about it? Are you afraid of not knowing enough about SEO, Adwords, Web Design etc. to go in and sell it yourself? Are you afraid you can't source the right people to do the actual work in providing the service?

    You could hire outsourcers out of www.123employee.com and have your own SEO/management team with no money up front.
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    goindeep
    The main reason that interests us is
    A) the name. When we are going for regular ol mom and pop businesses its easy to sell them but if I find competition using the dcs name is a good hook line n sinker approach.
    B) The outsource team. Ive used teams from both India and the Phillipines before that have massive amounts of people working on the task but english is poor, even when the english is good the culture is way different and I find they only want to do the least amount of work possible to get the job done which of course will include the old shortcut here and there and then Ive used Americans before and I find they usually work on their own (the affordable ones anyway) and so the job takes waaay longer, support is usually just the one or two line email response.
    C) we want to build a long term business, not some overnight crap. At the moment I got two clients and I will more than likely find people from this forum to do the design work and the seo but for the future I want one clean, easy approach. And it seems dcs local can offer that.

    123 employees looks good, but im concerned because I've found throughout my life that when someone works per hour, they are much more inclined to kick back and relax while the money is still coming in, where as when you pay per project and milestone, these guys want to get the job done quickly and efficiently, they are committed to timelines.
  • Profile picture of the author tritolito
    tritolito
    Andrei i am really sorry now i see i understand why you put local, ok sorry for my miss post. Anyway i thought i would share that information i had.

    Really sorry
  • Profile picture of the author perswealth
    perswealth
    And in the future tritolito, NO AFFILIATE LINKS when discussing a product. I see you're new and probably haven't been around the block, so i'm giving you a friendly warning ; )
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    goindeep
    Originally Posted by tritolito View Post
    Andrei i am really sorry now i see i understand why you put local, ok sorry for my miss post. Anyway i thought i would share that information i had.

    Really sorry
    What are you sorry for...?
  • Profile picture of the author wilder1047
    wilder1047
    Originally Posted by Andrei Rotariu View Post
    The main reason that interests us is
    A) the name. When we are going for regular ol mom and pop businesses its easy to sell them but if I find competition using the dcs name is a good hook line n sinker approach.
    B) The outsource team. Ive used teams from both India and the Phillipines before that have massive amounts of people working on the task but english is poor, even when the english is good the culture is way different and I find they only want to do the least amount of work possible to get the job done which of course will include the old shortcut here and there and then Ive used Americans before and I find they usually work on their own (the affordable ones anyway) and so the job takes waaay longer, support is usually just the one or two line email response.
    C) we want to build a long term business, not some overnight crap. At the moment I got two clients and I will more than likely find people from this forum to do the design work and the seo but for the future I want one clean, easy approach. And it seems dcs local can offer that.

    123 employees looks good, but im concerned because I've found throughout my life that when someone works per hour, they are much more inclined to kick back and relax while the money is still coming in, where as when you pay per project and milestone, these guys want to get the job done quickly and efficiently, they are committed to timelines.
    I'll find out from the people I know who purchased what they have to say about the things you're looking for.

    It's funny because people have different experiences on hiring commission based vs hourly.

    I haven't done it, but apparently hiring sales reps on a flat hourly basis has better results then hiring on a commission basis. I can speak for hiring on a commission being a struggle to get anything out of them.

    The lady that did Instant Local Traffic or whatever the course was, said, she's found people will make the exact amount they need to make.

    So, look for people with lots of kids and lots of bills!

    I'll get back to ya ASAP on this.
  • Profile picture of the author tristatemedia
    tristatemedia
    hi guys
    i do alot of outsourcing, my pick is odesk so far. i love controling my employees with feedback. NEVER......NEVER.....NEVER.....WORK OFF ODESK TO SAVE MONEY. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY. A AMERICAN GUY LIVING IN THE PHILLIPINES DID HALF THE JOB ABD DISAPPEARED. so, never leave odesk adn pay odesk fee.....feedbacy is their life nad they will always do good work..
    i am with dotcomsecrets now, my 4th coach.....not confusing....just enough info...
    i was with chris farrel, too much info
    nicheprofitclassroom.......way too confusing.......no organization.....
    online coahes: got scammed by johnmoney (cpa coach). stay away from him. he is a crook.
    good luck
  • Profile picture of the author wasel
    wasel
    Andrei,
    Are you in yet ? There's an OTO of $1997. Just wondering what they are? Do not want to be caught with any surprises once we've paid
  • Profile picture of the author zimbizee
    zimbizee
    Listened to the webinar, he certainly likes the sound of his own voice and blowing his own trumpet. Verbal diarrhea springs to mind, he took about an hour and a half to cover what could be presented in 10 mins.

    Wouldn't it be great if all these so called gurus could just cut to the chase and give the price right off the bat. That's an hour and a half i'll never get back.
  • Profile picture of the author Madush
    Madush
    i did not like it at all. He is starting to sell low end products.
  • Profile picture of the author powertoberecon
    powertoberecon
    Originally Posted by perswealth View Post
    And in the future tritolito, NO AFFILIATE LINKS when discussing a product. I see you're new and probably haven't been around the block, so i'm giving you a friendly warning ; )
    Yeh! u are right.

    pat
  • Profile picture of the author Greg guitar
    Greg guitar
    Originally Posted by Andrei Rotariu View Post
    123 employees looks good, but im concerned because I've found throughout my life that when someone works per hour, they are much more inclined to kick back and relax while the money is still coming in, where as when you pay per project and milestone, these guys want to get the job done quickly and efficiently, they are committed to timelines.
    I can see your point, but hourly vs pay per project is a double edged sword. While people may be tempted to take it easy on your hourly dime, they might be tempted to sacrifice quality for speed when paid per job. Either way, you need to take the time to find people that are conscientious, and they exist, regardless which way you pay.
  • Profile picture of the author Greg guitar
    Greg guitar
    Originally Posted by perswealth View Post
    And in the future tritolito, NO AFFILIATE LINKS when discussing a product. I see you're new and probably haven't been around the block, so i'm giving you a friendly warning ; )
    Agreed; not only is it against the rules, but it makes the review worthless.

Related discussions