Is Anik Singal's "IMLobby" Program Worthy?

Profile picture of the author kdockins by kdockins Posted: 04/17/2012
RE: "IMLobby Software + Training Membership"


Hey Guys!

Are any of you using the Anik Singal product called "IM Lobby?"

I would like to have an intelligent conversation with a few of you more experienced warriors about it.

Of course, this product seems like it has EVERYTHING needed to make HUGE Clickbank affiliate product sales.

However, I wonder about two related issues, especially.

1. How does the promotion of the product website page actually occur? In other words, is the advertising and promotion component built into the software?

2. Anik makes it seem like no big deal that the candidate needs to buy a domain name for every product website. Thus, let's say you decide to promote 50 sites... you will need to buy, in ADVANCE, whether this system works or not... FIFTY dot com domain names, at around $7 to $14 each.

There are other likely fees like hosting, for example, and possibly other costs which are nicely hidden or simply not revealed, as well.

Anyway, just so you know... I really wanted to make money with this product -- so much so, that I subscribed to the 7-day, one-dollar trial period.

However, seven measily days is surely not enough to answer all the questions one may have about this program, especially BEFORE committing to the automatic $97 per month fee.

Perhaps there is a better way to do the same thing this program does... minus the hype and the rush-rush "I-only-have-17-spots-left" pressure.

It surely would be nice to be able to THINK "before" acting on this.

Does Anik's product work? How do you guys like it? What do you think about the concept? Is there a more effective and possibly less costly way to accomplish the same goal?

Would LOVE to hear some STRONG feedback about this one!

Thanks,

K e n
#anik #anik singal #imlobby #imlobby feedback #imlobby software #program #review imlobby #singal #worthy

  • Profile picture of the author OmarK
    OmarK
    Try looking around the warrior reviews section in case someone has already reviewed this product, or you may want to google 'IMLobby warrior review' (see how you should include 'warrior' in the search term. Don't visit any other review websites as they are mostly biased and stuffed with affiliate links).

    But if you ask me, I'd tend to stay away from anything to do with Anik Singal. Yes, he makes a killing online. But he only does that by hyping up newbies and selling them products that really do bugger all for them, while showing you the amount he makes by 'using the same product'. I suppose it's only up to you whether you think his product will be valuable to your or not, but if it were me, I wouldn't. I've been hyped up before by one of his products when I was new only to find out it was ridiculously useless in the end.
  • Profile picture of the author Robert02011
    Robert02011
    They need to tell the true story when promoting there products and that is to firstly get you on there list.Then try to upsell you down sell you and most people starting out just can`t afford what they are offering.If they had a real system that makes mega bucks online do you think they would give it away for anyprice.No common sense should tell us that but many people just keep looking for the next big thing and trying to find one that realyworks.We all need the honest truth for a change.
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    Miguelito203
    Originally Posted by kdockins View Post

    RE: "IMLobby Software + Training Membership"


    Hey Guys!

    Are any of you using the Anik Singal product called "IM Lobby?"

    I would like to have an intelligent conversation with a few of you more experienced warriors about it.

    Of course, this product seems like it has EVERYTHING needed to make HUGE Clickbank affiliate product sales.

    However, I wonder about two related issues, especially.

    1. How does the promotion of the product website page actually occur? In other words, is the advertising and promotion component built into the software?

    2. Anik makes it seem like no big deal that the candidate needs to buy a domain name for every product website. Thus, let's say you decide to promote 50 sites... you will need to buy, in ADVANCE, whether this system works or not... FIFTY dot com domain names, at around $7 to $14 each.

    There are other likely fees like hosting, for example, and possibly other costs which are nicely hidden or simply not revealed, as well.

    Anyway, just so you know... I really wanted to make money with this product -- so much so, that I subscribed to the 7-day, one-dollar trial period.

    However, seven measily days is surely not enough to answer all the questions one may have about this program, especially BEFORE committing to the automatic $97 per month fee.

    Perhaps there is a better way to do the same thing this program does... minus the hype and the rush-rush "I-only-have-17-spots-left" pressure.

    It surely would be nice to be able to THINK "before" acting on this.

    Does Anik's product work? How do you guys like it? What do you think about the concept? Is there a more effective and possibly less costly way to accomplish the same goal?

    Would LOVE to hear some STRONG feedback about this one!

    Thanks,

    K e n
    When did this product come out? I've never heard of it before. What's the url to the actual sales letter? I went to imlobby.com but was babbled by the way the page looked and what not. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

    Joey
  • Profile picture of the author steppinonup
    steppinonup
    MicroMASS Domination is another product Anik has going at this time and I was wondering if that is the one you might be referring to. This one, MMD, promises to do all the work as well with only Domain names and Hosting fees coming out of your pocket, but as Ken stated, if you do fifty (50) sites under fifty (50) domains your going to be about $500.00 SOUTH of the water level if you know what I mean. So if this doesn't hit GREEN then you might just be as mad as most of the ones that purchased Anik's last product with Sean Donahoe entitled "Lethal Commission". Dated 01-03-2012 on the "Warrior Forum" there is a guide to the disgruntled Warriors. One comment (#41) states that "Commission Domination" , Anik and Sean's earlier creation (before "Lethal Commission"), was a "Complete train wreck."
    You check it out for yourselves and peal back the green skins for the investment if it ALL looks and sounds good to you, as for me, I'm waiting to see some verified evidence that any of these products are working to the tune of surpassing the domain and hosting investment fees.
    Decide wisely and make a profit.
  • Profile picture of the author Zarathushtra
    Zarathushtra
    Originally Posted by steppinonup View Post

    MicroMASS Domination is another product Anik has going at this time and I was wondering if that is the one you might be referring to. This one, MMD, promises to do all the work as well with only Domain names and Hosting fees coming out of your pocket, but as Ken stated, if you do fifty (50) sites under fifty (50) domains your going to be about $500.00 SOUTH of the water level if you know what I mean. So if this doesn't hit GREEN then you might just be as mad as most of the ones that purchased Anik's last product with Sean Donahoe entitled "Lethal Commission". Dated 01-03-2012 on the "Warrior Forum" there is a guide to the disgruntled Warriors. One comment (#41) states that "Commission Domination" , Anik and Sean's earlier creation (before "Lethal Commission"), was a "Complete train wreck."
    You check it out for yourselves and peal back the green skins for the investment if it ALL looks and sounds good to you, as for me, I'm waiting to see some verified evidence that any of these products are working to the tune of surpassing the domain and hosting investment fees.
    Decide wisely and make a profit.
    It seems like we had the same experience.

    I'm sorry that I can't give you a more useful advice, but I'd stay away from IM Lobby.
  • Profile picture of the author kdockins
    kdockins
    Thanks guys, for your great comments and feedback here.

    Well, I had decided in the back of my mind only one thing... that I at least needed an ENTIRE 30 days, (not just 7)... to test drive for $1 and make my $97 per month decision.

    I decided to cancel. They tried to talk me out of it... but I insisted on cancellation.

    This way, I can think about it WITHOUT the "$97 monthly fee pressure.

    I surely don't feel that I have LOST anything. In fact, I have gained by talking with you guys and determining some better options.

    Look at it this way... SIX of you have commented, and not one of the six says anything like the following:

    "Great product - I've used it - I highly recommended it - It made me $___ in profit within ___ days."

    I'm not a newbie... and that's why I talk with experienced online entrepreneurs before making any significant online product purchases.

    However, can we now discuss... "what is the "REAL" way to make dependable money online?"

    In your opinion, that is -- I already have a few smaller online techniques which make me small money. Yet, I am ready to move higher up the profit ladder.

    What can you guys say about "REAL" methods or techniques to make money from reliable and ethical online sources?
  • Profile picture of the author Jimspeed
    Jimspeed
    Ken,

    I'll pitch in some info on this. The reason why I know is I recently offered this to my subscribers and I would NEVER offer anything I didn't believe in - as anyone who may be on my list from this forum knows - I promote once every.. umm.. week? IF that..

    (And before anyone says it, YES I know Anik personally)

    Anyways.. here's my answers:

    1. It's about micro affiliate review sites- basically - keyword inspired SEO usually mixed in with domain relevance and low search, low competition keywords. I think the base program gives you 5,000 researched ones. I know Ritoban C's team did all the research manually..

    2. Buying domains are kind of part of an online business. You said your seasoned, you should know this. You can also use subdomains if you want. You don't need to make 50 sites a month, but he shows a hypothetical case study.

    Hositng..autoresponders.. any of that stuff.. should be common knowledge, ESPECIALLY to any who understands, starting an online business is not FREE.

    If i look at just my monthly expenses, between hosting, autoresponders, Amazon S3 and so forth, I actually incur a pretty hefty fee.

    People tend to forget, working online or offline, this IS a business at the end of the day and requires fees.

    With that being said, the price of $1 to try it out for 7 days then $97 is a VERY fair price for what the software does. It's not like he's asking $997 for it.. It kind of lets you "pay" as you go along.

    With that being said it's TOTALLY new program- no results are out yet from customers YET- but I have MY subscribers who are emailing me who are excited to have their FIRST subscriber and/or ACTUAL visitors to their new sites.

    I haven't asked if they made any money.. but in the webinar, he shows LIVE proof of #1 or #2 ranked Google sites - ones that YOU can go on Google and search yourself as well to see it ranking so high!


    To me, it seems like you acted too quick, paniced and refunded.

    Good luck

    Jimmy


    p.s. Go look up MARKETING WITH ANIK reviews - that was his latest product, REALLY high positive reviews and recommendations. I know personally because my subscribers love his program and it shows in my affiliate account- super low refund rates
  • Profile picture of the author steppinonup
    steppinonup
    Hey Ken,
    After Anik's attempts with Commission Domination and Lethal Commission not fulfilling what the author expected I'm a bit leery about chomping at the bit without any testimonials especially when the one I saw that appeared real sharp, MicroMASS Domination , product was taught to Anik by the same Rotoban C. who jimspeed on his earlier post says Rotoban C. did all the research for a product being promoted by Anik doing "micro affiliate review sites". If you want to take a chance with no "user reviews" and gambling your investment, which will set you back monthly, on something that the market hasn't specifically tested (Anik's product in particular) then that's entirely up to you.
    "Staged.com" for something economical and what appears to be a money maker. I checked it out (sales page with video) and this guy looks and sounds right with a system that is working and pulling in numbers for all who apply it. No domain fees, no hosting fees, no auto responder fees. I believe your going to like it. This is going to have a monthly fee far less than the above mentioned with many testimonials of legitimate proof to boot on the sales display. I was checking out the "Forum", here for reviews, when I thought I would check to see what else was said about this post so thats why I stopped by here now. Look at the page and check out the videos and make a choice.
    If Anik's putting out good stuff it will reveal/expose itself in time and I hope that is the case cause he has had the know how and connections, he just got a little side-tracked with that movie he was making and I hope he is able to jump in and share some positive, successful, complete, working ideas with us. No bashing here guys, he's got talent.
    I'm not knocking you either jimspeed, you spoke the truth about the basic's of IM costs, I just would like to see some proof that a product is working for more than just the extremely experienced IMers and/or pre-launch testers.
    Oh and by the way I get zero for the above displayed url.
  • Profile picture of the author ysckyler
    ysckyler
    Originally Posted by OmarK View Post

    Try looking around the warrior reviews section in case someone has already reviewed this product, or you may want to google 'IMLobby warrior review' (see how you should include 'warrior' in the search term. Don't visit any other review websites as they are mostly biased and stuffed with affiliate links).

    But if you ask me, I'd tend to stay away from anything to do with Anik Singal. Yes, he makes a killing online. But he only does that by hyping up newbies and selling them products that really do bugger all for them, while showing you the amount he makes by 'using the same product'. I suppose it's only up to you whether you think his product will be valuable to your or not, but if it were me, I wouldn't. I've been hyped up before by one of his products when I was new only to find out it was ridiculously useless in the end.
    I second that. If you look around in warrior forum, all his product to work great at first, as you go through the review thread, you notice that his support team sucks.

    Anik has great concepts and ideas, but his excution always falls shorts for one reason or another. I would not touch any of his product, cause support is key in the IM business, if you cant get it then it all moot point no matter how great a product or concept is. When you run into problem, and there no one to support you, that sucks.
  • Profile picture of the author gregoryburrus
    gregoryburrus
    Hey kdockins

    I did the same thing since lately EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY has a " I will give you a great website for free " if you buy my domain and hosting." They just don't say it that way. They sell the flash of the website. Well I am in the business and I know the money is in the domains and hosting and if you get someone to pony up 97 every single month for the next 5 - 10 years then you are really really good at marketing.

    My point is to truly grow your business online and be truly profitable, all these business models work- if you can market like crazy. Hence all these models talk about "potential to make money" and we read " this business model MAKES Money" . The real question is how long will it take you to make a profit at your rate of marketing and advertising not IMLOBBY proposed solutions that apply to EVERYBODY on the internet.

    Its funny no matter how seasoned we are we keep forgetting, the prettiest website in the world does not MAKE MONEY, the fact we can make them faster does not make money or the fact that we can make 1 thousand websites in 5 minutes doesn't make money.

    It really comes down to what business model will you use with this proposed IMLOBBY solution. As someone said above. If you have a business model that will enable you to get a gazillion newbies on this platform and help them make money, then IMlobby works. At $97 a month, I doubt it, but that brings you back to your business model.

    Its the business model and your advertising model that makes the money or at least starts the process.

    So I did the trial and as soon as I started being charged 2 seconds in for the domain and I can't host it on my website hosting place, then the alarm bells go off.

    So I do not knock these guys for what they sell, I knock myself and others for us being so gullible to believe the sales page hype and not getting good feedback like you are doing here. My review from the trial is that...

    When I review these programs, if I can't move the site at some point to my web hosting or If I can't get the option at during sign up, to host on my location then you can be sure you are building on a false platform because if the vendor stops you stop. worse is what the vendor wants, you stop and all your customers belong to the vendor.

    Imagine you do as the sales page says and get 100 customers on this platform and the vendor ups the price or support starts sucking and you want to move your customers. Well not many people build a business and hope and pray the platform and the vendor stay in business and or build a business and only have like 10 percent control. (yeah i know only in internet marketing are we so dumb...lol)

    The other trend that I notice is the platform vendors are moving away from WordPress and saying we keep it simple and easy and some go so far as to say WordPress is bad etc. The real reason is - if they keep it on WordPress, you always stay in control of your product and customers and have the option to export everything and move on.
    Bad for the vendor but good for the buyer. So beware of what sounds simple but is not.


    I am glad you put this page up because I have been hit with about 5 or 10 of these type programs and so far maybe 1 or 2 deliver. As long as I know I have to promote them and monitor them and also know the web site is a starting point not a magical MAKE Money solution.

    I say only do this if you know very clearly who your target market is and that target market will buy repeatedly at $97 bucks a month not because Anil Sales copy says so. You know and I know Anil will have a another program out in six months and the support and advertising for this will drop like a rocket. The history already proved that just by reading all the notes above. So whats your business model? Building adsense sites and affiliate sites or just affiliate sites . Do you need to pay 97 bucks and how fast can you recoup that so someone else is paying your $97 bucks. That the business models you need to define... thats hw I do it ...

    Good luck in your final decision, for me I canceled the trial since building sites is a piece of cake for me or anybody once you do it a few times , it is really about recurring income from what what you are selling and the support you want to supply etc etc
  • Profile picture of the author kdockins
    kdockins
    Thanks, Greg...

    That was another valuable reply, and my thanks to everyone who commented thus far. Also, Greg, please back up and read my post number 10 here, as it tells you what my final decision was in regard to the "IMLobby" offer.

    In closing, through all of this valuable talk, I neglected to mention even who I am and what I do. These daily new program offers are not so important to me, and they are not my business model.

    What I do, and will be doing, is to focus on my talent and skill and an independent contractor or outstanding handwritten text content plus the expert service of website SEO support to businesses and individuals who have or need websites, and want to elevate their rankings via search engine optimization.

    I have been doing this for years now, just because I enjoy this type of work, and now people are starting to ask me for help with their WordPress sites and ongoing online promotional task work.

    Please feel free to contact me when you guys need high quality written content or SEO task work completed without the ridiculously and typicially overpriced fees which are now automatically associated with standard SEO work.
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    salegurus
    Originally Posted by ysckyler View Post

    I second that. If you look around in warrior forum, all his product to work great at first, as you go through the review thread, you notice that his support team sucks.

    Anik has great concepts and ideas, but his excution always falls shorts for one reason or another. I would not touch any of his product, cause support is key in the IM business, if you cant get it then it all moot point no matter how great a product or concept is. When you run into problem, and there no one to support you, that sucks.
    Don't even think his products are that good either. But his support is among the worst for sure...
  • Profile picture of the author ysckyler
    ysckyler
    Originally Posted by kdockins View Post

    Thanks, Greg...

    That was another valuable reply, and my thanks to everyone who commented thus far. Also, Greg, please back up and read my post number 10 here, as it tells you what my final decision was in regard to the "IMLobby" offer.

    In closing, through all of this valuable talk, I neglected to mention even who I am and what I do. These daily new program offers are not so important to me, and they are not my business model.

    What I do, and will be doing, is to focus on my talent and skill and an independent contractor or outstanding handwritten text content plus the expert service of website SEO support to businesses and individuals who have or need websites, and want to elevate their rankings via search engine optimization.

    I have been doing this for years now, just because I enjoy this type of work, and now people are starting to ask me for help with their WordPress sites and ongoing online promotional task work.

    Please feel free to contact me when you guys need high quality written content or SEO task work completed without the ridiculously and typicially overpriced fees which are now automatically associated with standard SEO work.

    So you open up a thread so that you can promote yourself?:confused:
  • Profile picture of the author Lulu Chil
    Lulu Chil
    I was disappointed with the product. The articles the software produces are really bad and don't understand why Google even ranks the sites.
  • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
    kindsvater
    So I did the trial and as soon as I started being charged 2 seconds in for the domain and I can't host it on my website hosting place, then the alarm bells go off.
    That extremely important disclosure was not made in the sales pitch. A refund doesn't do you much good if you are still out the domain registration fees.

    .
  • Profile picture of the author baokhau
    baokhau
    Originally Posted by Miguelito203 View Post

    When did this product come out? I've never heard of it before. What's the url to the actual sales letter? I went to imlobby.com but was babbled by the way the page looked and what not. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

    Joey
    Here is the sales video of IMLobby:
    Code:
    http://gototrainingnow.com/newtraining/
  • Profile picture of the author Mat Lemin
    Mat Lemin
    i bought the $1 trial to see what its about. For that I didnt get my login info even and Ive attempted to cancel aready.

    After you buy the $1 trial you get a big pitch for $197, if you say no you get oh ok, ill give you half price $97.

    Theres a good idea in the start whereby you acceces already researched niches, click it, it builds a site for you with exact match domain name and rank it at no1 for you within a couple days getting you a coupe clicks per day per site.

    The MAJOR problem with it is that this idea really draws your attention and then you just get spoon fed bull**** for 30-60mins by which time you realise that your in for a rough ride with it.

    I really liked the idea but unfortunatley it seems to be completely focused on selling a dream to people and ripping them off. After all, if you could design something beautifully automated like this then you would milk it and make all the money possible yourself, not sell it. I havent looked that far into it but my experience was very bad. Its a good idea dressed up with a whole load of bull****. After about 45mins when he starts talking about beethoven and ghandi or whoever then you should realise that its bull****. Not to mention the completely skipped over issue of whos paying for the domain names. Theres a lot lacking for such a nice dream of an idea.

    By the end of the presentation you should realise that something doesnt feel right at all.
  • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
    Jamie Lewis
    Originally Posted by OmarK View Post

    while showing you the amount he makes by 'using the same product'.

    Even if this was the ONLY way he makes money online, (which it isn't) what's wrong with a musician who makes money with music writing a book on how to make money with music? Or a dog trainer who makes money with dog training show you how to make money with Dog Training? There is nothing wrong with that.

    Originally Posted by OmarK View Post

    or you may want to google 'IMLobby warrior review' (see how you should include 'warrior' in the search term.
    "review" is generally a nebulous term to use. A more manifesting query should avoid as many untargeted results as possible. You may want to include specific terms that will give you special events or get to know the author through his own words, actions, and see it as he is a Internet Capitalist simply supplying a demand for HIS work. This of course in opposition of the hundreds of reviews done by competitors of his that will slander his work.

    There are plenty of half assed Internet marketing teachers that stink, and therefore you have not heard of them. Thousands of wannabes that do not provide real actual results or results only in theory. Judging from your comments you would most likely prefer the FREE youtube video consisting of results in theory ONLY rather than actual perspective from someone who has done the work before.

    Originally Posted by Robert02011 View Post

    They need to tell the true story when promoting there products and that is to firstly get you on there list.
    A $30 book, CD or membership site with options is a good value.

    Pertending like a CD with upgrades does not work without the upgrades is the mentality of a mooch, nothing more.

    They exist.

    Wal Mart experiences this phenomenon as well. In their Video Games section.

    The difference is that people at least attempt to act like they didn't open the case first. Because if they get caught in that, No return. No store credit. Poor baby.

    Originally Posted by steppinonup View Post

    MicroMASS Domination is another product Anik has going at this time and I was wondering if that is the one you might be referring to.
    Anik has no product called MicrosMassDomination. I know Anik. If you in fact have encountered a product with this brand name, you are probably referring to another program by another author.

    Originally Posted by steppinonup View Post

    One comment (#41) states that "Commission Domination" , Anik and Sean's earlier creation (before "Lethal Commission"), was a "Complete train wreck."
    What exactly are you referring to in "Train Wreck?" Usually when a Movie in Hollywood is a "Train Wreck" this would portray a "Bomb" as in the movie was unprofitable. The endeavor was not profitable, the production did not yield a profit.

    I do not know his profit, but this would regard a discussion on a webmaster's board or a JV board.
  • Profile picture of the author comp123
    comp123
    Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post

    Even if this was the ONLY way he makes money online, (which it isn't) what's wrong with a musician who makes money with music writing a book on how to make money with music? Or a dog trainer who makes money with dog training show you how to make money with Dog Training? There is nothing wrong with that.



    "review" is generally a nebulous term to use. A more manifesting query should avoid as many untargeted results as possible. You may want to include specific terms that will give you special events or get to know the author through his own words, actions, and see it as he is a Internet Capitalist simply supplying a demand for HIS work. This of course in opposition of the hundreds of reviews done by competitors of his that will slander his work.

    There are plenty of half assed Internet marketing teachers that stink, and therefore you have not heard of them. Thousands of wannabes that do not provide real actual results or results only in theory. Judging from your comments you would most likely prefer the FREE youtube video consisting of results in theory ONLY rather than actual perspective from someone who has done the work before.



    A $30 book, CD or membership site with options is a good value.

    Pertending like a CD with upgrades does not work without the upgrades is the mentality of a mooch, nothing more.

    They exist.

    Wal Mart experiences this phenomenon as well. In their Video Games section.

    The difference is that people at least attempt to act like they didn't open the case first. Because if they get caught in that, No return. No store credit. Poor baby.



    Anik has no product called MicrosMassDomination. I know Anik. If you in fact have encountered a product with this brand name, you are probably referring to another program by another author.



    What exactly are you referring to in "Train Wreck?" Usually when a Movie in Hollywood is a "Train Wreck" this would portray a "Bomb" as in the movie was unprofitable. The endeavor was not profitable, the production did not yield a profit.

    I do not know his profit, but this would regard a discussion on a webmaster's board or a JV board.
    This guy is nothing but a shill for Anik , dont believe a word he says. Always seems to magically appear every time a thread is started about one of his products.
  • Profile picture of the author Jamie Lewis
    Jamie Lewis
    Originally Posted by comp123 View Post

    This guy is nothing but a shill for Anik , dont believe a word he says. Always seems to magically appear every time a thread is started about one of his products.
    I remember you as well, you were the one who proposed that Adwords doesnt work with Niche products. My 4 year old could do a better job at explaining the process of making money online than your explanations from the viewpoint of a remorse regurgitating buyer.

    As you type your riff raff I am #4 on Clickbank.

    Are you #4 on Clickbank? Have you ever made a million online with niche products?

    I, like Anik have been marketing for 8 years successfully and do multiple webinars a week training people awesome strategies with an insane passion resulting in their newly acquired ability to quit their jobs and make a better life for themselves. Your jealousy shines bright.

    Why don't you explain your expertise and why people should listen to you..

    Or better yet, challenge me correctly in terms of mathematics, forcing me to reveal secrets that a genuine marketer seeking enlightenment would crave. Unless you are just fulfilling a quota of slander for a competitor or getting your rocks off because you fail at online marketing over & over again and cannot control your anger and displace it onto your teachers.

    I look forward to this. Back up your claims if you choose to spit one liners. The one with the agenda is you. I take this section seriously as here in America we have something called the 1st amendment. So when I offer my two cents, and you challenge me, give me some substance so I can re-educate you.

Related discussions