Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 29th April 2012, 11:21 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
TrafficBot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 178
Thanks: 81
Thanked 66 Times in 37 Posts
Default Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Wanted to know if any warriors have checked this program from Anthony Morrison the creator of Fast Cash Commissions.
TrafficBot is offline  
Unread 6th May 2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Killingworth,Ct
Posts: 65
Thanks: 449
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Some Love him,,Some Cant stand Him,,but if ya cant sleep,Hes On EVERY Nite! ?????? Got Me..Was Hoping for some More,,I took a class with a well known Warrior, and a Girl from Here also,took the same class. She also took a class by Anthony,and swore By Him,,(For the Better,LOL) So??????? Flip a Coin,,Thanks,Jack
Jack44 is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 02:50 PM   #3
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
I first heard of Anthony a few years ago after continuously seeing him on TV late at night, after some investigating, Googling and reading reviews I decided to pass because of reading reviews about upsell hell.

I honestly can't say anything good or bad but I can tell you that with this new program, how likely is it that he flew out to these peoples homes and made them $100 + on the first day, there are only a few ways that is is possible.

  1. Adwords
  2. Solo ads
  3. Blasted to his own list


~Joseph

Huh? Ok so let me get this straight..

First off, you decided to pass because of "upsell hell?" I take it that 2-3 special offers for newly registered members represents "upsell hell."

Now is this a firey "hell" as in fire & brimstone, or hot african coals that have been ignited or is it more of a "frustration" that you cannot afford the other offers but could not muster up a more proper terminology for this sensation?

Or perhaps you figure that the buying experience of products that include offers to purchase an "upsell" are indeed products that do not work correctly without this upsell, and therefore you have a fear of being ripped off?

Usually, if a product is a book, package of instructional webinars or CD, and is being sold for $30, that price is usually approved by the marketplace since the value including server costs, webinar fees and customer service expenses
exceeds the amount charged for the product.

Models and product owners where Intellectual property being sold at volume for a more reasonable price should be rewarded rather than smaller communities with higher priced material goes unregulated since is not as much in the spotlight.

This is a segmented approach where instead of the product containing many different aspects and having a minimum front end ticket price of $997, $1997 and even more, the front end product is $49, $97, then the two upsells are marked up 200% or so gives the buyer the freedom and option to make more purchases. Processors prefer this funnel opposed to everything being packaged and the amount being much more. This funnel was actually forced upon many vendors by the processor since customers generally are most happy with this. So the upsell model opposed to a higher priced package is the more comfortable option by the buyer.

Also, there are always going to be negative reviews of products as you can look up a video on youtube that has 90% positive likes but then 50% positive reviews. Negatively reviewing a digital product or intellectual property is easy to do as it is not a physical product that is easily demonstrated. Many books or music cd's are not demonstrated at all, rather leave the user to interpret their own ideas in regards to their experience with the product.

Regarding the use of testimonials at this stage, it is very easy to obtain actual testimonials as a coach of Internet Marketing when in the mainstream spotlight. Alot of people have spent excessive amounts of time in school, being taken for a ride, hence their only failure being that they were kept from doing real entrepreneurial work, so after 10 minutes of attention $100 is actually easy to make. This is similar to teaching a dog how to sit. The Human being in this society was taught not to sit. And then was taught to complain that their legs hurt from standing.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 02:53 PM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The internet! :)
Posts: 99
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I love when people bitch about "upsells."

Seriously, it's marketing. When you buy a car, don't they "upsell" you with warranties and insurances?

When you go to the get gas- the store.. the "convenience" store.. that's just small "upsells."

It's been the base of marketing for as long as marketing has been around. When a customer purchases one item, you offer them extras to maximize your earnings. It's SMART marketing. It happens on a daily basis on your beloved WSO area as well.

Just because it's online makes it NO DIFFERENT. I wish people would understand that.

My 2 cents.
Jimspeed is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 03:01 PM   #5
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimspeed View Post
I love when people bitch about "upsells."

Seriously, it's marketing. When you buy a car, don't they "upsell" you with warranties and insurances?

When you go to the get gas- the store.. the "convenience" store.. that's just small "upsells."

It's been the base of marketing for as long as marketing has been around. When a customer purchases one item, you offer them extras to maximize your earnings. It's SMART marketing. It happens on a daily basis on your beloved WSO area as well.

Just because it's online makes it NO DIFFERENT. I wish people would understand that.

My 2 cents.
I just got back from the Nursery. During my visit, our objective was to purchase 6 large Boxwoods for the driveway enclsoure, one hinoki Cyprus for the side of the Japanese garden and one large japanese maple for the front area where last year my drunken landscaper broke my old one.

We finally decided on the trees, ordered 20 yds of Mulch and paid with credit card. During the payment process, the woman asked us if we wanted to buy fertilizer, irrigation and and other trees or shrubs.

I do not feel anger in her asking me this.

However, If I had dying trees on my property because I did not water them, and I was anally retentive, I may bark at the young lady out of anger. But my conscience tells me that it was my responsibility to properly irrigate my shrubs so they do not die.

But I do remember while talking to the young lady that I sa a sign for "free shrubs" on the way here and therefore, since I have lived in a hole my whole life and have no idea what I am talking about or how to make the connection or telling the difference between this nursery and what exatly I saw on the sign, The value still stands. it is $30 for a tree. If the tree took 10 years to grow, it may be more.

Seeing the difference between a $5000 Japanese maple tree that is 20 feet wide and a 13" boxwood is not a hard task, perhaps for my 4 year old son it may be.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 03:04 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The internet! :)
Posts: 99
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

So Jamie..what you are saying is.. you went through "upsell hell" with your tree purchase?

I mean.. WHY would they offer you upgrades to your purchase? This is BS. Call the BBB.
Jimspeed is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 03:16 PM   #7
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimspeed View Post
So Jamie..what you are saying is.. you went through "upsell hell" with your tree purchase?

I mean.. WHY would they offer you upgrades to your purchase? This is BS. Call the BBB.
One thing we need to understand is that capitalism is NOT corporatism.

As we suffer from the structure of corporatism, many are blinded by this effect and fail to make the true connection between the two.

The founders of Internet Capitalism dealt in Intellectual property. This is something that has always been under attack since the beginning of time.

Great classical composers had fallen victim to this mentality and forced to work under terrible conditions. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Dimitri Shostakovich were exploited to the nth degree.

Kim Jung Ill had kidnapped an actress to optimize his own propaganda.

We see the same thing here.

Many intellectual property creators have their material stolen and distributed damaging their business and breaking international copyright laws.

Many users of Intellectual property break laws as we see here. It starts as "I saw an upsell and it is evil" to "That rock star is rich and Im not."

SOPA was an attempt to gain control and the communist minions continue to further the cause.

We Intellectual property owners must rise together and rally in Washington to stop this abuse of Communist aggression towards our material.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 04:33 PM   #8
Minion Of Gozar
War Room Member
 
Ted Burkholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 51
Thanks: 14
Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Ok...anyone get in on this yet?
Ted Burkholder is offline  
Unread 7th May 2012, 06:25 PM   #9
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25
Thanks: 66
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I was wondering that myself. Name of this thread should be changed...
Knowizard is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 04:06 AM   #10
Minion Of Gozar
War Room Member
 
Ted Burkholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 51
Thanks: 14
Thanked 42 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartainSr View Post
I bought this product ($49) so I could do a review of it on a blog I created for it.
I knew that sales video seemed like a crock...

How was he going to a persons home...someone that has NEVER made a dime online before & then make them money within an hour.... just like someone said above, I'd be willing to be you that he blasted his own list with the newbies hoplink just to get him hooked.
Ted Burkholder is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 06:49 AM   #11
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I've found the following rule to serve me particularly well:

"If a presentation starts off with "What if ...," "Imagine ...," "Just think ..." or even "Finally ..." then no need to read further. It's 99% imagination, 1% realization.
atxadmin is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 07:58 AM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
Miriam Higginbotham's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Brandon, Mississippi
Posts: 150
Thanks: 18
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I was also wondering about Anthony's new program. I have been intrigued with him and I think partially because he is from Madison, Mississippi and I am from Brandon, Mississippi which is about 20 minutes from me. I love seeing Mississippians be successful and giving back. I watched his sales video but the one thing that is never mentioned throughout is what kind of investment outside of purchasing his product and the normal hosting/domain expenses. Does anyone know?
Miriam Higginbotham is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 08:00 AM   #13
Lawyer -Profit Consultant
War Room Member
 
J.Agnew.JD's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Atlanta, San Jose, CR & Bangkok
Posts: 625
Thanks: 1,642
Thanked 512 Times in 348 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

If you exit the sales page, the price drops to $19
J.Agnew.JD is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 11:22 AM   #14
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
LIndaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Oregon, USA.
Posts: 905
Thanks: 189
Thanked 60 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

If you listen all the way to the end of the video, he says the 3 marketing modules are about email marketing, social media, and SEO. I doubt any of those could be started and making money in just 1 hour.
LIndaB is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 12:05 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The Matrix, UK
Posts: 180
Thanks: 54
Thanked 103 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I had this promoted to me by Phillip Mansour, thought I had come off all his lists years ago......

Anyway - watched a bit of the sales video and like some have said above I can't see any easy way to make money in 1 hour especially if it involves SEO, social media or e-mail marketing.
chuckles is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 12:38 PM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The Matrix, UK
Posts: 180
Thanks: 54
Thanked 103 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

just noticed the THIRD guy he goes to help makes just over $200 in the hour he is with him but then when he shows his results 72 hours later - we see the below where the FIRST income on the account is $42.48.

where did the $200 he made with Anthony go from the first day? it is not explained.

Last edited on 8th May 2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: try to add screenshot
chuckles is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 01:35 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The Matrix, UK
Posts: 180
Thanks: 54
Thanked 103 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I am asking where the $200 went from the THIRD guy's first day Jamie? Hardly a conspiracy for an observant person to ask a question.

I would have accepted that the $200 was not there as some people refunded whatever the product was - but that was never said.
chuckles is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 02:13 PM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: The Matrix, UK
Posts: 180
Thanks: 54
Thanked 103 Times in 67 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I never said he did not have the knowledge and I am not saying it is a conspiracy.

I was just asking a very simple question. The other 2 people he met kept using the same account after he coached them and for some reason the third guy didn't, certainly possible but seems odd someone would even do that.

I never said or implied he was faking testimonials - I just noticed the inconsistency and raised it. I think anyone should be able to do that in the WF without being jumped on and labelled a "conspiracy theorist" for doing some critical thinking.
chuckles is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 04:08 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 152
Thanks: 2
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Jamie you seem to have turned the product review section into screaming at people who don't have your opinion.LOl. Chuckles made a valid point and your rambling on and on about how Anthony and Anik on another thread are darn near as pure as the lord. You should relax this is a fun business. You claim to make alot of money i can't tell by your attitude.
marceauct is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 05:10 PM   #20
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceauct View Post
Jamie you seem to have turned the product review section into screaming at people who don't have your opinion.LOl.
"Screaming?" Are you serious? If we were at a bar or table I would be talking.

I like to debate and I also have an interest in the mentality I see here.

My opinion is pro guru in the case of product creators that keep it real. I also addressed the majority of participants in this thread who are posting attacks and conspiracy theories pertaining to a fellow entrepreneur in the IM space.

Since I had addressed various posters here and you acknowledge that my "opinion is different" I can assume you agree that the majority opinion in this thread are anti-guru. Correct?

This is obviously a more commonly seen phenomena here in the product review section. One that can lead to one of the most important rules being broken here. Do not bash product creators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceauct View Post
Chuckles made a valid point
What point was that? That there was "no consistency" amongst the different accounts they used to make $46.00? Are you kidding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceauct View Post
and your rambling on and on about how Anthony and Anik on another thread are darn near as pure as the lord.
Standing up for people that work hard, put their god given names on the line in opposition to a racist, rabid welfare mentality is a bad thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceauct View Post
You should relax this is a fun business.
When you spend 16 hrs a day talking and helping customers only to have your name littered by people who probably had their 20 questions answered in your 2 hour customer service webinar, only to get a refund after using your Intellectual Property.. perhaps then your opinion will change regarding whether or not "business" is "fun."

Quote:
Originally Posted by marceauct View Post
You claim to make alot of money i can't tell by your attitude.
Whatever.. And a terrific judge of character to boot. I'm Just trying to help. I assumed you guys aren't using this section of the forum for entertainment and therefore would appreciate insight from someone who is being real with you. If you don't want to believe that there are in fact some hard workers out there, it's a free country.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 06:16 PM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
 
Vince1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Clearwater, Fl
Posts: 141
Thanks: 45
Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

There will always be haters no matter what Jamie. Always remember "Haters gonna hate".
Vince1990 is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 07:44 PM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 152
Thanks: 2
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Jamie keeping a good attitude is always a good thing no matter what you do. I can feel your frustration, but you know that when you have been in this awhile like you have. Keep moving forward.
marceauct is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 07:49 PM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 152
Thanks: 2
Thanked 48 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince1990 View Post
There will always be haters no matter what Jamie. Always remember "Haters gonna hate".
I was'nt hating i came to this thread to see a product review and i was not seeing that.
marceauct is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 08:49 PM   #24
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
fapilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 76
Thanks: 5
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Id sure like to see a honest review of Success with Anthony! ANYONE bought it and whats your opinion?:confused:
fapilot is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 09:58 PM   #25
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
Jamie,

Nobody is refuting the fact that he made money for those guys, he is a great marketer and those guys are greener than green, so the only way that I could guess is that he blasted his own list for them or tweeted to his followers or his FB fans.
Again, you obviously have not had success online to think this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
SEO is out of the question,
Ok.. unless he knows something I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
email wasn't it
Why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
Solo ads have to be approved
Since when is this the only method for use with email marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
and so does adwords.
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
Yes I believe that he made them money but take a newbie on this forum that buys his course, I am 99% certain that they won't make a red cent their first day.
Perhaps with a skeptical negative attitude, you may be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
With that being said I do think that he teaches great methods but I don't care for his hook and yes I know about hooks.
1. "hook?" as in presenting a reason for people to buy his book?
2. Why do you care about a publisher's copywriting? Does it concern you?
3. If a writer of yours prepared a "hook" you did not "care for" how would you handle the situation? This isn't even your launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
I believe in being 100% straight forward from the sales page,
Sure thing, its a program on how to make money online for $40.00. Anyone can do it. Yadda Yadda. What is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
let them know that there is work involved,
There is work involved with playing the sims, modern warfare 2 or world at warcraft. Same thing. Fun. And a mentor points you in the right direction so you do not struggle. You obviously assume that someone's interpretation is dishonest because it defies the status quo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
he is banking on the fact that some will refund but the majority will say I think I can make this work for me even if I don't make money today.
1. How do you know what he is thinking?
2. How do you know what his customers are thinking?
3. He probably hopes no one refunds as refunders suck.

Can you answer these questions with facts?
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 10:14 PM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
 
marcelomusza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Argentina
Posts: 135
Thanks: 16
Thanked 37 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Jamie Lewis, excuse me but could you please stop posting in this thread? we are not interested in your personal opinion for each of the posts made here, and personally I would like to get back to the main topic of this thread, but if you continue arguing with everyone this thread will be closed and it would be cool to continue getting feedback from people that is trying this program.
Thanks very much.
marcelomusza is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 10:26 PM   #27
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelomusza View Post
Jamie Lewis, excuse me but could you please stop posting in this thread? we are not interested in your personal opinion for each of the posts made here, and personally I would like to get back to the main topic of this thread, but if you continue arguing with everyone this thread will be closed and it would be cool to continue getting feedback from people that is trying this program.
Thanks very much.
I know, it must hurt to keep waiting for that nice nugget of negative feedback from an actual BUYER and not from many of the highly opinionated VISITORS that saturate most threads in this section, which would ease your frustration only it never comes.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 10:44 PM   #28
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
I'm done arguing with your jabber jaw crap and your full of yourself 1Bad A$$ Marketer.
Just as I thought. Not one question answered.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 11:24 PM   #29
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
You said why not to email like those guys had a list.
My follow up funnels will get 10% conversion right off the bat. That means that immediately as someone opts in, they can purchase via the thank you page or through the follow ups. An autoresponder does just that, it responds automatically to your prospects more than once. Using an autoresponder will only make your job easier, so why would you refer to Email marketing as an example of a method that will not operate the first day? Why would you go further and regard "buying solos" as the focus of email marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
Listen I do pretty well for myself so I don't know why you keep referring to me as a newbie
You speak more from the viewpoint of a buyer of products rather than a seller. Usually there is no minimum of 24 hours for a conversion to hit your Clickbank, Paypal or whatever account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph7384 View Post
I'm just stating most will not make money there first day out so don't know how you can make a statement like this. Folks like the ones in the video are too new.
While 1% of us are wealthy for a reason, everyone else prefers working for someone. Hopefully that will change with some POSITIVE influence.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 11:26 PM   #30
Zuper Man
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 303
Thanks: 130
Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I watched the videos posted by TrafficBot and Anthony laid down pretty well some decent theory! By the way thanks TrafficBot for doing it! Have you watched the other videos? What are your comments about them?
dmorales is offline  
Unread 8th May 2012, 11:32 PM   #31
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
John34's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,755
Thanks: 150
Thanked 145 Times in 109 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Guys/gurus who have blasted their lists with this offer will only post positive review here.

I am looking for review from real person and not from some guru.
John34 is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 12:44 AM   #32
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: london
Posts: 245
Thanks: 767
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

I got the product yesterday, but have not had the chance to go through it. I will post what I think, once I go through the course.
Lulu Chil is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 02:09 AM   #33
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
jonj31070's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 102
Thanks: 43
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Why wait for a review? It's a Clickbank product. Try it out for yourself. If you don't like it, get a refund. I'm going through it now. Tons of stuff to go through I got the upsells also.

When I get through most of the info, I will leave a review. Seriously though, unconditional 60 day guaranty through Clickbank. Try it , you might like it. ... Or you might not...
jonj31070 is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 06:52 AM   #34
Unemployed 2 Unemployable
War Room Member
 
AdamHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 74
Thanks: 1
Thanked 17 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Hey Jamie - I think what joseph was referring to was that

1.) email marketing: these were supposed to be total noobs that didn't have a list yet.. so "email marketing" shouldn't be referring to emailing their own lists, right? So then by deduction it would probably be a solo ad. Joseph's just saying that IN AN HOUR it's 'probably' not possible to purchase a solo ad, have the buyer contact you and review your affiliate link/landing page/offer.. then email their list... they get clicks and buyers.. ALL IN AN HOUR.

I've bought solos from around 30 different publishers/ezines.. NEVER had an email go out the same day. Possible? Sure.

2.) SEO - no freakin way. lol.

3.) Adwords - really? a clickbank offer on adwords? does that still work? lol. Okay, okay. I think what Joseph was referring to here was that even IF these noobs did market research, keyword research, built campaigns/ad groups w/ ad copy and everything.. submitted the ads to google AND got the ads approved.. ALL IN AN HOUR? Again, no freakin' way. And if they DID get them approved in an hour... 1.) that's some good buyer traffic 2.) they didn't show what the adspend was (he made $161, but was the adspend $500? lol) 3.) Or if the campaign WAS profitable right out of the gates, was it a cut & paste campaign, did they use Adbeat or WhatRunsWhere (add'l money), and why the heck did the traffic take a NOSEDIVE after 3 days instead of them ramping that sh*t up!?

I have no doubt that Anthony has the skills. I've followed the guy for the last couple of years. His content seems pretty solid from the videos above.. But $2k first week for a newbie? I just think it sets an unrealistic expectation.. but hey, unfortunately people don't buy just on good content.. they want proof, no matter how skewed it might be..
AdamHolland is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:27 AM   #35
Always be learning
War Room Member
 
cypherslock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 2,527
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 528
Thanked 701 Times in 537 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Actually, that sales video didn't come off to me as scam/scummy. I think I'll give this a jump. My wonder is: did they manage to do that with JUST the program and not the upsells (which, for the record, actually look like they'd be a useful addition). I've been here for a while and am also a Bring the Fresh member. But I'm always open to learning something new.

Jaime, have you grabbed the course/upsells? if so, what do YOU think? I myself have no problem with upsells/being sold to. Just part of life, even IRL: "want fries with that?" "what to upsize?"
cypherslock is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 10:26 AM   #36
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tony Shipp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 93
Thanks: 26
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

How many OTOs or upsells? How much?
Tony Shipp is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 12:02 PM   #37
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamHolland View Post
Hey Jamie
Here are the assumptions you have made that are dishonest or outright wrong.

1. That his students are newbies. Many students work for years, familiar with everything but remain broke because they are missing a very basic element.

From my own experience, half of my customers send me very strange things in the mail. Witchcraft devices, Pot brownies, model cars, my own picture in a frame, and then nastier things that I can't describe here.

Point being; I would NEVER fly to ANYONE'S house.

I would fly to a more "disciplined" student.

They may be green, but not that green to film a case study. Ive done it myself a million times and there are always haters that are unhappy with their own failures, lack responsibility, are destructive in public, disruptive in my class and then after some talking to reveal are under incredible emotional stress that has driven them to revolt and in this; distort reality.

These people will assume that my promotion of Rob Benwell's Blogging to the bank using the biz opp section on craigslist with my iphone was an email blast. They will assume that my student's earnings selling his own ebook was an email blast. Enough is enough. I'll bet you that ANY guru who performs live for his students will feel the same way I do.

2. That they could have only used Adwords, Email, Solos or SEO. All of which I personally would not use with a student to make money in the first hour. There are quicker methods.

3. That you can't make $161 in an hour

4. That "email marketing" requires an existing list and not a funnel.

5. That a solo is not possible. (Only contradict yourself in the next sentence)

6. You even acknowledge that a solo could be possible but put heavy emphasis on the fact that the proof is in your opinion "Skewed" since it is probably much more realistic to assume you want to build a following here amongst your audience of defeatists.

7. It probably took you longer than a day to get approved because you do not have a reputation like Anthony and have templates ready to go. You also fail to understand that there are "resource" communities within certain industries and if you are a "member" you have more control. You speak from the viewpoint of a consumer who does not have access to the community.

8. SEO - There is a way in an hour to get traffic with long tail phrases as your headline, but I would find it highly unlikely that he would have used this method and even more highly unlikely that this method would result in $161 that first hour and then $1349 the next day.

9. It looks like they did a single promotion of some sort since the income slows down over the next couple days. There are literally hundreds of things they could have done. Regardless, you do not know the method, and neither does anyone else here. Diminishing the possibilities down to four methods because he places alot of emphasis on those four methods in the members area is an achievement in nothing more than whining.

Again, you do not know. I don't flippin' care if it "looks" like email blasts. You do not have the facts. During Chucks' success Anthony has him confirm "ONCE YOU IMPLEMENTED THE TECHNIQUES" so if this is in fact true, then it is in fact, TRUE. So unless they are actors which would be highly unlikely with that many customers this is; in definition, a conspiracy theory.

10. You are defending people who cannot even argue their point. Because there is no point. It's purely emotional drivel. We both know the reality, which is advising a genuine student, not someone who is looking for welfare or driven by greed without projecting value to achieve prosperity.

11. If this product was free, the thread would have more positive feedback. This makes you and others who have something negative to say about a non-blind sales page in theory, socialists.

12. 2k your first week is an unrealistic expectation if:

A. You are in the wrong niche and you are not passionate about it.
B. You do not eliminate the subliminal voices in your head since grade school
C. You create a business plan based on sales that will occur after the first week.

13. The stats took a NOSEDIVE for the same reason a trumpet player won't sound as good as when Wynton Marsalis was over teaching him and playing with him.

These are the points where you show your lack of knowledge on the reality of this offer.

Asking someone to work for free or condemning a $49 ticket price over your assumption that the numbers in the sales video are unrealistic is the same resistance from non-believers and skeptics I encounter in my webinars.

There are three complex foundational elements that equal success. If these elements are explained, as done in the webinars we see the "new breed" at Clickbank publish, those results are very accurate. Communism does NOT work. Look at the former Soviet Union.

Therefore because you only are going by the two videos above and not as an actual customer you are speaking out of your $#%# (posterior.)

This product appeals to the masses. In our society entrepreneurship is deemed "unrealistic" and therefore prospects become very extremist in their way of thinking, becoming bipolar. This mindset is clearly irrational, selfish, angry and is driven purely by emotion. If the case studies weren't there, there wouldn't be an argument.

A. Newbie site comes out
B. Newbies, having no formal training lash out
C. I say "guys, this is the reality.."
D. Newbie: Shut up Jamie, I dont want to listen, Im rioting.

You are a friend of the defeatist my good sir.

This is the mentality 15 year old at the race track that wishes he had his drivers license, nothing more.

Your mentality is at best "Let's get in good with the masses on Warrior Forum and build a list."

The video is "non-blind" and explains that the results are attributed to "proper education."

Solos SEO and Adwords are not the only ways to make money online.

As I explained, Running traffic through a funnel is the proper way to do it to begin with.

Your post will probably be liked 45 times in this thread because you side with those that feel emotion when the demonstration is edited out at the "Ok, so lets talk about how we did it" mark.

In other words, YOU WISH HE WORKED FOR FREE.

Ok Robinhood.

To all the newbies in this forum: Put your blinders on and start with your results first. Stick to a niche that has tons of traffic and you know about. Use your specialities if you have any. And focus on getting paid in a short amount of time. To reverse engineer the goal and to fill in the blanks.

Ive heard enough garbage and nebulous statements like "Just study on this forum," "Dont give up," "build a list" to last a lifetime. In reality, now that you have these coaching programs for $40 you don't need to buy ANYTHING else other than your services, traffic and contractors. Go to youtube and do a search if you are unfamiliar with a term.

Do it now! Write an ebook in three days. Do not stop. If you are a STD doctor, go into STD's online. If you are a musician, teach music online.

If you want money in two hours, create a business plan that may or may not include making a link with paypal and selling your speakers and video cameras. Then when you are out of video cameras, get some more. DO IT!
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 01:50 PM   #38
Active Warrior
 
NathanBai's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 62
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

i just sent you message, hit me up
NathanBai is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 02:37 PM   #39
Always be learning
War Room Member
 
cypherslock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
Posts: 2,527
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 528
Thanked 701 Times in 537 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Flipping A Jaime! wow. Thinking I'll stick with what's working for me (namely another well known program on here), and skip this after all.
cypherslock is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 06:17 PM   #40
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post
Huh? Ok so let me get this straight..

First off, you decided to pass because of "upsell hell?" I take it that 2-3 special offers for newly registered members represents "upsell hell."

Now is this a firey "hell" as in fire & brimstone, or hot african coals that have been ignited or is it more of a "frustration" that you cannot afford the other offers but could not muster up a more proper terminology for this sensation?

Or perhaps you figure that the buying experience of products that include offers to purchase an "upsell" are indeed products that do not work correctly without this upsell, and therefore you have a fear of being ripped off?

Usually, if a product is a book, package of instructional webinars or CD, and is being sold for $30, that price is usually approved by the marketplace since the value including server costs, webinar fees and customer service expenses
exceeds the amount charged for the product.

Models and product owners where Intellectual property being sold at volume for a more reasonable price should be rewarded rather than smaller communities with higher priced material goes unregulated since is not as much in the spotlight.

This is a segmented approach where instead of the product containing many different aspects and having a minimum front end ticket price of $997, $1997 and even more, the front end product is $49, $97, then the two upsells are marked up 200% or so gives the buyer the freedom and option to make more purchases. Processors prefer this funnel opposed to everything being packaged and the amount being much more. This funnel was actually forced upon many vendors by the processor since customers generally are most happy with this. So the upsell model opposed to a higher priced package is the more comfortable option by the buyer.

Also, there are always going to be negative reviews of products as you can look up a video on youtube that has 90% positive likes but then 50% positive reviews. Negatively reviewing a digital product or intellectual property is easy to do as it is not a physical product that is easily demonstrated. Many books or music cd's are not demonstrated at all, rather leave the user to interpret their own ideas in regards to their experience with the product.

Regarding the use of testimonials at this stage, it is very easy to obtain actual testimonials as a coach of Internet Marketing when in the mainstream spotlight. Alot of people have spent excessive amounts of time in school, being taken for a ride, hence their only failure being that they were kept from doing real entrepreneurial work, so after 10 minutes of attention $100 is actually easy to make. This is similar to teaching a dog how to sit. The Human being in this society was taught not to sit. And then was taught to complain that their legs hurt from standing.
so jamie,

What is your opinion of Success With Anthony, due the fact that i've gotten an email from you to buy this product
George Courtney jr is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 06:19 PM   #41
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Has anyone tried & made money with "Success With Anthony " yet & if so what is your feedback from this product so far?
George Courtney jr is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 06:44 PM   #42
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Courtney jr View Post
so jamie,

What is your opinion of Success With Anthony, due the fact that i've gotten an email from you to buy this product
LOL I take it reading is not your fancy.

My opinion is more than crystal clear as demonstrated in this thread, but I do not think that was your intention in asking that question.

What do I mean by that?

"Due the fact" You mean "Due to the fact?" (Let's confront Jamie regarding his promotion of this product?)

Or are you honestly wanting to know my opinion because you did not read the thread..

I'll stop there until I know more about your intention in asking this.
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:04 PM   #43
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdrew View Post
I got to read a review of success with anthony program here MY SUCCESS WITH ANTHONY REVIEW - ANTHONY MORRISON'S SCAM?

does anyone have more info about the very first upsell??
if this product is like his last one (fast cash commissions), it is a dud as very few have said that they have made any $ with it. But with this one, time will tell of it's real or not & if it's not legit anthony morrison can kiss my grits forever
George Courtney jr is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:13 PM   #44
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post
LOL I take it reading is not your fancy.

My opinion is more than crystal clear as demonstrated in this thread, but I do not think that was your intention in asking that question.

What do I mean by that?

"Due the fact" You mean "Due to the fact?" (Let's confront Jamie regarding his promotion of this product?)

Or are you honestly wanting to know my opinion because you did not read the thread..

I'll stop there until I know more about your intention in asking this.
Jamie,

i would like your honest opinion of this product.

Many thanx,
George
George Courtney jr is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:23 PM   #45
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Courtney jr View Post
Jamie,

i would like your honest opinion of this product.

Many thanx,
George
I liked it, good teacher..
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:30 PM   #46
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chronic IM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: QC, Canada
Posts: 380
Thanks: 26
Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack44 View Post
Some Love him,,Some Cant stand Him,,but if ya cant sleep,Hes On EVERY Nite! ?????? Got Me..Was Hoping for some More,,I took a class with a well known Warrior, and a Girl from Here also,took the same class. She also took a class by Anthony,and swore By Him,,(For the Better,LOL) So??????? Flip a Coin,,Thanks,Jack

Who is this Anthony Morrison guys? I'm sorry if I don't know because this is the first time that I see his name in this forum.... Will you please tell me who he really is?
Chronic IM is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:45 PM   #47
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post
I liked it, good teacher..
ok, in your opinion as a successful online marketer, whats seperates this product from his dud --- fast cash commissions
George Courtney jr is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 07:52 PM   #48
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronic IM View Post
Who is this Anthony Morrison guys? I'm sorry if I don't know because this is the first time that I see his name in this forum.... Will you please tell me who he really is?


Anthony Morrison has been around a bit just google his name but his products are a bit shakey especially his last one Fast Cash Commissions which was a complete dud
George Courtney jr is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 08:13 PM   #49
CONTENT KING
War Room Member
 
Jamie Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 406
Thanks: 88
Thanked 168 Times in 81 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Courtney jr View Post
ok, in your opinion as a successful online marketer, whats seperates this product from his dud --- fast cash commissions
You continue to use this term "dud" frequently.

"Dud" as in money didn't rain on your head from the sky automatically?
Jamie Lewis is offline  
Unread 9th May 2012, 08:25 PM   #50
Active Warrior
 
George Courtney jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bermuda.
Posts: 66
Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Success With Anthony By Anthony Morrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Lewis View Post
You continue to use this term "dud" frequently.

"Dud" as in money didn't rain on your head from the sky automatically?
The reason i use the word dud for Fast Cash Commissions is because of of the following thread i started on anthony morrison's forum :-

To the purchasers of Fast Cash Commissions - ANTHONY MORRISON: ANTHONY MORRISON LIVE

if morrison is so experienced what is he doing putting out a product at this stage of his career.

as for Success With Anthony, i will be checking out in due course as it does have a 60 day clickbank policy as i have a couple of projects ahead of it the moment
George Courtney jr is offline  
Closed Thread

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings

Bookmarks

Tags
anthony, morrison, success

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 AM.