Commission Shortcut

by 69 replies
Has anyone got access to this product yet?

As soon as it comes out I'll be purchasing myself a copy and posting a video review below but until then I'm just wondering whether anyone has had an experience with it already?
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #commission #commission shortcut #review #shortcut
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Joe118
    I'm getting bombarded with emails -- sure sign this is another jv notify pro launch.

    Here's the direct link: Commission Shortcut

    The video is slick, amazing actually. I know the main guy is an actor, but all these people from the street? That must have been a lot of money down the tubes if those were also actors.

    Any reviews? Its a 60-day money back guarantee, so I'm guessing it is worth loaning them the 34 dollars or whatever it is, to find out?

    Color me skeptic, sorry, but my red lights are flashing and all, with the NLP manipulations in the video that make me ... edgy
    • Profile picture of the author Drew Cleveland
      Originally Posted by Joe118 View Post



      Any reviews? Its a 60-day money back guarantee, so I'm guessing it is worth loaning them the 34 dollars or whatever it is, to find out?
      $34 plus the X amount of up sells
    • Profile picture of the author m2carbine
      Originally Posted by Miguelito203 View Post

      This product hasn't actually launched yet.

      Joey
      The product has been launched already, you would be able to check it in one of the post.

      Originally Posted by Joe118 View Post

      I'm getting bombarded with emails -- sure sign this is another jv notify pro launch.

      Here's the direct link: Commission Shortcut
      I was able to purchase a copy of it already and I am still learning the
      ropes. An as what fello warrior Raleigh has already pointed out, it is a bit easy to use. (And good to hear that he has already made money of off the product.

      I do see foresee earning with this product as well though I would not bet on
      earning as what was presented on the video. ($100 for a day at the first try). If that happens though then that would be awesome.

      I have tried out other products and have made refunds from those that did not even produced income after 60 days but have kept using those that does bring in profits even if the $$$ are not as those that the product has presented in their sales pages. From the looks of this though, I would be inclined to think that it can perform. If not then a refund would be its fate.

      The introduction in the members area, at least he was honest in saying that not all the campaigns are winners. (True that!!!) I am giving the program the benefit of the doubt. I will give you guys updates on how the program would work and see how we tally with the other fellow warriors using this, from where I am right now with the program, its looking good so far. Let us see how far it would bring me. Ciao.

      Just my two cents
    • Profile picture of the author RyanLeonard
      Originally Posted by Joe118 View Post

      Color me skeptic, sorry, but my red lights are flashing and all, with the NLP manipulations in the video that make me ... edgy
      Interesting you say that Joe, are you referring to Neuro-Linguistic Programming? If so, what did you see that would bring you to that conclusion? Genuinely curious.

      Ten bucks says this is nothing but re-hashed, overused, outdated marketing "tips" that will require far more leg work than it's worth.

      I will say that the video is one of the most convincing I've ever seen, almost as good as that one huge launch, the "make money with Anthony" thing. That video was pretty genius as well.
  • Profile picture of the author gpxint
    Red Flag #1 $100 Dollars isn't exactly common nomenclature for a bunch
    of random Brits walking through the market place. I believe they use the
    British Pound or Sterling.

    Just an observation, Actors, acting badly
    • Profile picture of the author kayoz
      FYI...there are people, even actors with british accents all over the world, even in the good ole USA...because the actor has a british accent does not mean he's in the UK and should be referring to lb sterling. Recent studies show that British Accents are easier to understand by everyone and seem to convert better. Actually, I bought the software, and Jeff could have done the video himself, he has an excellent voice for delivery. Just saying.
  • Profile picture of the author oniram
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author webapex
    One review copied to a couple of locations says it's a Chris Freville production? and wonders if it's being sold through Clicksure because he's been banned from Clickbank?
  • Profile picture of the author oniram
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author oniram
    Well, I guess we will never know and I'll leave it at that. BTW it's not the the affiliate link it's - should I buy or not buy.That is why I write IM Product reviews (without affiliate links). I'm still look for the ones that live up to its claims and report on them.
  • Profile picture of the author Miguelito203
    This product hasn't actually launched yet.

    Joey
  • Profile picture of the author raleigh
    Hey guys, I was able to purchase this product a couple of days ago. The program was fairly easy to use and at the onset, I was able to set up 8 of the done for you campaigns. After rebranding, the PDF's have indeed gone viral (Instructions are quite easy to follow in their video guides). However I have not reached the $100 as presented. . . However I was able to get almost $30+ at the onset . . .Which is a positive development for me. The product is showing potential and though I have been burned before with a number of programs out there, I am seeing potential with commission shortcut. . . and at least I'm seeing that the product is paying for itself already.
    • Profile picture of the author magic46
      Originally Posted by raleigh View Post

      Hey guys, I was able to purchase this product a couple of days ago. The program was fairly easy to use and at the onset, I was able to set up 8 of the done for you campaigns. After rebranding, the PDF's have indeed gone viral (Instructions are quite easy to follow in their video guides). However I have not reached the $100 as presented. . . However I was able to get almost $30+ at the onset . . .Which is a positive development for me. The product is showing potential and though I have been burned before with a number of programs out there, I am seeing potential with commission shortcut. . . and at least I'm seeing that the product is paying for itself already.
      Thanks for your post.I am thinking of purchasing this product but waiting to see if anyone is having any success with it yet.Have you had any more conversions since the initial 30 dollars
  • Profile picture of the author webmarke
    Another spam fest I see. You guys stick links to your blogs to get backlinks pointing to your review....How transparent can you be...lol.

    The moderators should not let anyone point to their own site for a review.

    If you really wanted to help people find out if the product was good or not you would state it right here on this thread...instead of pointing the backlink to your review.


    Shame..shame..shame...on you..transparent spammers..lol
  • Profile picture of the author matsanti
    I just purchased the product yesterday but have not had time to
    set anything up yet.

    The instructions are more understandable and indeed easy to follow.
    Based on what I have gotten so far, I am optimistic about the program
    and i could say that I am seeing a silver lining with this.

    At this point, I would like to get the feel of the program and see if it can produce results,
    not the results as being advertised though as I would not want to set myself up expecting too
    much at this point. I have not purchased any up sell yet and as I would like to see if this product
    can stand with just the basic program. One thing I could say is that the product is worth a try specially with the standard 60 day guarantee. :-)

    I'll see and keep you posted in the couple of days if I can get substantial results with the program
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
    Do not post links to outside reviews on your sites. If you can't write the review inside your post here, just don't bother.
  • Profile picture of the author webmarke
    Thank you moderator! Thanks for removing the obvious spam posts that were linking to reviews on their own sites. Good to see the moderators are keeping an eye on these spammers.

    Great job...keep up the good work.
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Poc
    Don't believe all this crap...

    Yes, maybe it is a good system and you may actually make money, but it WILL require lots of work. Definitely do not expect to make $100 today from this today... That income is all from blasting their email lists and from product launches. Open your eyes
    • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
      Originally Posted by Matt Poc View Post

      Don't believe all this crap...

      Yes, maybe it is a good system and you may actually make money, but it WILL require lots of work. Definitely do not expect to make $100 today from this today... That income is all from blasting their email lists and from product launches. Open your eyes
      Nope, your probably wont make $100 today using it..but it is possible.

      On the video they go back in 24 hours, and $100 in 24 hours is entirely possible.

      It's funny to me that this forum seems to have two types of user.

      The first will buy ANYTHING and believe what they are told on the sales page.

      The second won't purchase a thing, and will make their own assumptions. Even if the method is proven to work, they still wont 'buy into it' and miss out.

      To bad there aren't enough people 'in the middle' of these type of users.
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    I don't watch a lot these videos these days so I don't know what the latest tricks are but I gotta admit...This is a goodun'! It would definitely pull me in if I was starting out.

    Still reckon it's total BS though.

    James Scholes
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyW
    The video is funny when you look at it form this angle...

    A millionaire walks down the streets telling people they can make easy $100 in just 15-minutes, and to FOLLOW HIM INSIDE (somewhere), so he can show them how (!!!)

    "Oh sure, where do I go? Down this alley?..."

    Another thing -- maybe the volunteers ARE genuine. But, what if... the coaches show them step by step, then, after the person leaves, they (the vendors of the program) BUY THE ITEMS themselves using the volunteer's links? So, the "profit" they made overnight, is $$ the program creators PUT THERE by buying the affiliate products themselves!

    Cheers.

    -- TW

    PS: Why tell brits on the street that can make DOLLARS (not pounds)?
  • Profile picture of the author Knowizard
    I have nagging the feeling, as my finger hovers over the Buy Button, that I have to be one of those suckers born every 60 seconds. This guy and the entire pitch is REALLY good. Still...
    • Profile picture of the author Becky Lundin
      Originally Posted by Knowizard View Post

      I have nagging the feeling, as my finger hovers over the Buy Button, that I have to be one of those suckers born every 60 seconds. This guy and the entire pitch is REALLY good. Still...
      Yes, it is a well-constructed sales pitch, for sure! I did purchase it, and just finished reading through all the PDF's. My internet connection is very slow tonight, so I'll start watching the video's this week. All in all, it looks like a very do-able system. Next week I'll start some campaigns, since I'll be out of town for a few days this weekend. I don't expect any large sums of money magically appearing, but I do see where this could bring in a string of income.

      I did not purchase any of the upsells (yet), but I did bookmark them if I decide that they are worth it. Of course, there is the 60 day money back guarantee, but I'd rather not spend money until I know that I will be using whatever it is I bought.

      I think if you are willing to spend a little time putting together some campaigns, you will know well within 60 days if you want to get your money back or not. And while he has some "made for you" campaigns, you will see how it is done, and you can create your own.

      I'm looking forward to trying out his methods.

      Becky...
  • Profile picture of the author Azlan.MY
    Commission Shortcut is about viral marketing. They will give you PDF files to customize and distribute.
    • Profile picture of the author kevin11
      I don't know, paid early this morning, 2 trouble tickets later, still no log in or link.. service is not good so far, hope the program is better, only auto responders to my tickets
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficBot
    I bought this and it looks pretty interesting. I didnt get the upsells. The basic program comes with 20 rebrandable ebooks/campaigns where you can get your clickbank and clicksure affiliate links embedded in them. The ebooks are of good quality however, with everyone rebranding the same ebooks and uploading them to the same document sharing sites I wonder how effective the campaigns will be. Nevertheless, I have uploaded ebooks to various document publishing sites and will give this 30 days to see if I can generate any commissions. I will report back if it does generate commissions.

    Edit: This is a similar concept to Chris Freville's "Limitless Commissions" he released about 6 months ago.

    Here is one of the rebranded ebooks which I uploaded to scribd:

    The Power Of Positive Thinking
    • Profile picture of the author typhoon
      [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author kayoz
      I bought these too...with one upsell...if it makes $100 in 30 days it will be more than all the other product I've purchased so far combined! LOL..I sometimes wonder if these marketers remember being a newbee...and if they do, where they treated this way? Did they like it? And if they didn't, why repeat what they didn't like...This IM thing is really quiet a quagmire to wade through...
    • Profile picture of the author jficarro
      Originally Posted by TrafficBot View Post

      I bought this and it looks pretty interesting. I didnt get the upsells. The basic program comes with 20 rebrandable ebooks/campaigns where you can get your clickbank and clicksure affiliate links embedded in them. The ebooks are of good quality however, with everyone rebranding the same ebooks and uploading them to the same document sharing sites I wonder how effective the campaigns will be. Nevertheless, I have uploaded ebooks to various document publishing sites and will give this 30 days to see if I can generate any commissions. I will report back if it does generate commissions.

      Edit: This is a similar concept to Chris Freville's "Limitless Commissions" he released about 6 months ago.

      Here is one of the rebranded ebooks which I uploaded to scribd:

      The Power Of Positive Thinking
      This is the kind of product review I love. You gave us everything we need to know to understand what the product is about and included an example. Thanks for taking the time.

      P.S. I didn't know Fr. Corapi was an internet marketer
  • Profile picture of the author Austin12
    Nice videos, but sure the product and method even if it does get some results for a while..will eventually become saturated and wont get any results. Just 15 minutes for a newbie & the next day they have $300 in a new CB account...please..Another thing. I live in the UK and can tell you noone in their right mind would ever quote dollars to a person on the street in England, so they messed up there right from the start. Also with those stats maybe the owners of this just purchased through their own links to show the CB account next day.. Im sure if we could all just do some work for 15 minutes and login to our new clickbank accounts and find $300 odd extra in there the day after this would be like a dream..But people who have purchased this hope it works out. Definitely some actors in this though. One of the better videos for IM products.
    • Profile picture of the author gpxint
      Originally Posted by Austin12 View Post

      I live in the UK and can tell you noone in their right mind would ever quote dollars to a person on the street in England, so they messed up there right from the start.
      That's exactly what I said. They're actors, & whoever wrote the script made a huge
      mistake

Next Topics on Trending Feed