Loki Link Builder Reviews Appreciated

Profile picture of the author mediasme by mediasme Posted: 07/13/2012
Hello warriors! I just came across this plugin called Loki Link Builder that guarantees authority backlinks on auto-pilot.

I personally think it is kind of impossible. The video on the sales page does not demonstrate how exactly the plugin will do this so I am hoping to get some feedback from you guys.

Has anyone tried this plugin and does it really work? Thanks!
#appreciated #builder #link #loki #reviews

  • Profile picture of the author Abbie88
    Abbie88
    Hi mediasme,

    I also have similar question like yours.
    The plugin features seem great but I want any reviews from warriors who have used it first. Hope somebody will share..
  • Profile picture of the author RamonPoloHere
    RamonPoloHere
    Hello there!

    I just made a Loki Link Builder Review myself and published it on YouTube.

    I haven't tested results yet, but Sean Donahoe is one of the most trustworthy people I know.

    Here is my review:


    I also found another Loki Link Builder Review video on YouTube that shows you the inside of the members area and the plugin!


    I will get back to you, when I test some results
  • Profile picture of the author byau
    byau
    Just bought it. I don't quite understand what it does. I haven't had a chance to look at the videos because they are streaming and I can't access the stream during the day (I wish people would go back to doing downloadable videos or manuals .... ). But I watched a webinar from profit.fm and it looks like quite a bit of setup is involved.

    From the webinar, still don't understand exactly how it works. I do understand the basic SEO methods they are using.

    I'll be working on getting this on two of my blogs this weekend and will post thoughts after that.
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    Jeff Lenney
    Im using it, and so far I'm quite impressed.


    Video if anybody wants to see what it does. Honestly, I was going to type it out here - but theres too much to explain. Watch the video in here and don't click on the link, as it IS my affiliate link

    Basically, It builds first tier, 2nd tier, 3rd tier links - helps you make EXISTING links more powerful and a ton of other things

    Jeff
  • Profile picture of the author ronmojohny
    ronmojohny
    I bought it, and I think it's pretty cool in the way that that it works, and protects your sites at the same time. But the videos listed above are from affiliates trying to make a sale, and because it's so new, there really isn't much data available yet. I've got about 100 sites that got slapped by Google in the Panda / Penguin updates. I'm in the process of installing Loki on all of them. I'll report back in this thread what happens..
  • Profile picture of the author Surminga
    Surminga
    Seems there are a few positive reviews - any negatives before I cave in a get my piece of this action.
  • Profile picture of the author 6mdrux6
    6mdrux6
    Any upsales for this product, if so what for and how much.


    Murel
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin Torres
    Edwin Torres
    Saw some walkthrough videos on the plugin and it is a waste a money.

    There powerful backlinking tactic is to link your links to Who.Is and Statistic sites.

    Ive been using those for months and only for the sole reason I even use them is to help my sites get indexed faster (and sometimes that doesnt happen).

    I have not seen any SEO benefits from using those links.

    The only good part of the plugin is it lets you import as many HelloTxt accounts as you'd like (which you can outsource) and itll submit to it.

    Overall Im not impressed, and i suggest moving on.
  • Profile picture of the author Surminga
    Surminga
    Cheers for the Reply Edwin, think i'll take your word and skip on this product
  • Profile picture of the author ronmojohny
    ronmojohny
    You don't see the big picture.. It's NOT just about simple links coming from the whois sites, but building layered links on autopilot that pass link juice.


    Originally Posted by Edwin Torres View Post

    Saw some walkthrough videos on the plugin and it is a waste a money.

    There powerful backlinking tactic is to link your links to Who.Is and Statistic sites.

    Ive been using those for months and only for the sole reason I even use them is to help my sites get indexed faster (and sometimes that doesnt happen).

    I have not seen any SEO benefits from using those links.

    The only good part of the plugin is it lets you import as many HelloTxt accounts as you'd like (which you can outsource) and itll submit to it.

    Overall Im not impressed, and i suggest moving on.
  • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
    marketinguk
    Gosh i can't believe that people are still living with the dream of getting their rankings back with this "magic plugin" that will solve all the problems in the world (or even to use the plugin on fresh sites). There are reasons why google chose to penalise these sites and frankly these kind of plugins won't help in the long run. Another thing do you think google isn't able to work out what you're doing when it can read the plugins installed on your site in a matter of seconds.
    Please keep away from this kind of junk and try and focus on building a real sustainable business. I accept i will likely be told i'm jumping to conclusions etc. but since i gave up on that junk my business keeps growing and going in the right direction. Coincidence? You decide.

    Joel
  • Profile picture of the author Sean Donahoe
    Sean Donahoe
    Hi there,

    Just to add in some comments as the creator of the plugin. This is no magic bullet, but what it will do is help you build up authority the smart way. It is based on many years of testing and refinement and I put my own personal strategy into a plugin and shared it with everyone.

    Although this can create a wide range of automated backlinks and a multi-level series of link pyramids you can use it to create backlinks to your own backlinks that you have already created to increase their value. You can even feed in your RSS feeds and have this system pull in link from your article feeds, web 2.0 sites, social media and video feeds and have it create backlinks to those as well.

    The aim is to use this plugin to create your own high-authority, ever growing authority link network.

    The way it works is very simple. It creates the second level of links first, as the links above are discovered they are created on the fly. These sites have a lot of inherent value and authority and link back through a range of do follow and no follow links.

    Not only that it creates an infinite number of these growing naturally over time. This is based on many years of putting this EXACT strategy to the test and has actually been made stronger due to Penguin in our tests.

    This is just one area of authority backlinking and should be used in conjunction with other methods as we say in the training video that accompanies it.

    Thanks for the feedback and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

    All the best

    Sean
  • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
    marketinguk
    Originally Posted by Sean Donahoe View Post

    Hi there,

    Just to add in some comments as the creator of the plugin. This is no magic bullet, but what it will do is help you build up authority the smart way. It is based on many years of testing and refinement and I put my own personal strategy into a plugin and shared it with everyone.

    Although this can create a wide range of automated backlinks and a multi-level series of link pyramids you can use it to create backlinks to your own backlinks that you have already created to increase their value. You can even feed in your RSS feeds and have this system pull in link from your article feeds, web 2.0 sites, social media and video feeds and have it create backlinks to those as well.

    The aim is to use this plugin to create your own high-authority, ever growing authority link network.

    The way it works is very simple. It creates the second level of links first, as the links above are discovered they are created on the fly. These sites have a lot of inherent value and authority and link back through a range of do follow and no follow links.

    Not only that it creates an infinite number of these growing naturally over time. This is based on many years of putting this EXACT strategy to the test and has actually been made stronger due to Penguin in our tests.

    This is just one area of authority backlinking and should be used in conjunction with other methods as we say in the training video that accompanies it.

    Thanks for the feedback and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

    All the best

    Sean
    Sean, first things first you are a highly regarded and respected Marketer so I just want to be honest from my perspective here even if you and others don't agree with me here. I honestly don't think these kind of "automated solutions" solve anything in the long run. Indeed you don't know what algorithm change is just around the corner, and maybe Google will dislike what your plugin is doing. "Past performance is not necessarily an indicator of future performance, so just because things have gone well for you so far and your sites means very little going forward."

    IMO this isn't a busines model at all and should certainly not be encouraged as such in any way shape or form. I am pleased that you said above "This is no magic bullet" because it for sure isn't there is no such thing. However, of course if people want to buy this it's their prerogative and i wish you and them all the success in the world.

    My final comment on this for everyone is, since i stopped some time back on these kind of "automated solutions" my business continues to thrive and grow. Coincidence? You decide.

    Joel
  • Profile picture of the author Sean Donahoe
    Sean Donahoe
    Joel, we are in agreement. This is not a business model. It is a tool that should be part of an overall plan for the future. One thing we always build into our SEO strategies is a level of separation. We do that by creating multiple levels of links that filter the link juice and pass it up the chain to the destination site.

    By spreading the load, creating natural looking links in a random manner then you have a level of protection not offered by many tools.

    Again, there is no magic bullet but as part of an overall SEO strategy it is very powerful. We also added a special tool called the Stealth Loki that you can deploy on remote sites not connected to your main site for those that want extra protection and to magnify the power of the tool.

    However, again, it is just a tool, a very powerful means to an end. Building up your business naturally is one thing, scale and automation is key to long term success...

    All the best

    Sean
  • Profile picture of the author marketinguk
    marketinguk
    Originally Posted by Sean Donahoe View Post

    Joel, we are in agreement. This is not a business model. It is a tool that should be part of an overall plan for the future. One thing we always build into our SEO strategies is a level of separation. We do that by creating multiple levels of links that filter the link juice and pass it up the chain to the destination site.

    By spreading the load, creating natural looking links in a random manner then you have a level of protection not offered by many tools.

    Again, there is no magic bullet but as part of an overall SEO strategy it is very powerful. We also added a special tool called the Stealth Loki that you can deploy on remote sites not connected to your main site for those that want extra protection and to magnify the power of the tool.

    However, again, it is just a tool, a very powerful means to an end. Building up your business naturally is one thing, scale and automation is key to long term success...

    All the best

    Sean
    Thank you Sean as i expressed a moment ago via PM my respect for you has risen due to your honesty here. As long as people really know and appreciate what we have both metioned above then i can accept that. I still don't agree with using any of these kind of "automated tools" however, your response was one of fairness and honesty and for that i commend you.

    Joel
  • Profile picture of the author creativeways
    creativeways
    Loki link builder is a really neat plugin that enhances your over all seo advantage. It really packs a good punch and knocks Google for a loop. I thought of it as one of a kind plugin.

    All the best

    Edward
  • Profile picture of the author Minbani
    Minbani
    I bought Loki Link Builder last week and now have it installed on 2 of my sites. I don’t know about anyone else, but I detest the time I need to spend building links. I am either building them the wrong way or not nearly enough of them. I suspect the latter. The only way to get a website to rise to the first page for people to actually see it is to build links to it.

    Personally, I would much rather write articles or design my sites. Even researching keywords is a much preferred activity! And we all know that is a very time consuming occupation to do it thoroughly.

    Loki Link Builder is not, nor is it designed to be, an instant “page one getter” unless you strike it lucky, and this could safely happen so as they say, one should never say never.

    Loki Link builder is a tool designed to follow Google’s rules for long-term link building. It is easy to install and it is a very sophisticated and layered system that can be implemented in stages or all at once if you want without raising Google’s ire and getting your website sandboxed, deindexed or any other nasties.

    Personally, this is the answer to my problems with building effective back links safely and “zoo” free. The ongoing benefits will show up gradually and continue to build on themselves. Benefit on top of benefit.

    While all this is happening automatically in the background of each website it is installed on, I can get on and do other things.

    So for anyone who would like a helping-hand with the essential back linking side of website building, this is the tool I highly recommend.

    Having a website without traffic is like owning a Mercedes without Petrol/gas. It just sits there taking up space. Loki will build the necessary life force it needs to be found automatically and effortlessly.
  • Profile picture of the author anaconda
    anaconda
    I bought it. I'm testing on one site only because my experience with plugins has not been that great. I know Sean has a good reputation but at this stage I'm unsure of the worth of the product.

    I've spent several days trying to get my head around the system. Not that it's difficult to implement (It's not imperative to use all of the functions but the more you use the better the backlinks). I wanted to think through the ramifications. Loki creates 2 types of links and you have the ability to backlink those with other tools (if you have them). The suggestion is that you can backlink several types of files the Loki system creates, including a text and html file.

    It's possible to grab this text file of the links Loki creates. I did a random look at some of the URL's and there appeared to be a lot of 404's. I ran the list through scapebox and the results were poor. Someone else who has purchased Loki needs to do this to confirm because I rarely use scrapebox and probably did something wrong.

    Apart from that the file contained about 200 duplicate entries - which can't be good. I can't see much value in backlinking a file full of duplicates and 404 links - it seems counter-productive.

    My first attempt at drawing in some rss links failed abysmally and Loki picked up links to other sites not my sites - not quite sure what I did wrong there LOL

    I can see how it works - which is quite clever - the dups and 404's concern me though. I'm not ready to hit the refund button - I'm sure others will have the same problems and go through the helpdesk agony and Sean and the team will get them sorted out.
  • Profile picture of the author jeet020
    jeet020
    Hi,

    I just bought Loki link and installed on my blog but the api key is not working.

    My order details(Purchased via clickbank):
    Order Number: VVPJWKE5

    I have already opened a ticket to your support center but the support person has closed the ticket without resolving my issue. So, That is why I have to post here on this thread so you can pay attention on my issue and resolved it quick.

    Please resolve this soon.
    Thanks.

    Originally Posted by Sean Donahoe View Post

    Joel, we are in agreement. This is not a business model. It is a tool that should be part of an overall plan for the future. One thing we always build into our SEO strategies is a level of separation. We do that by creating multiple levels of links that filter the link juice and pass it up the chain to the destination site.

    By spreading the load, creating natural looking links in a random manner then you have a level of protection not offered by many tools.

    Again, there is no magic bullet but as part of an overall SEO strategy it is very powerful. We also added a special tool called the Stealth Loki that you can deploy on remote sites not connected to your main site for those that want extra protection and to magnify the power of the tool.

    However, again, it is just a tool, a very powerful means to an end. Building up your business naturally is one thing, scale and automation is key to long term success...

    All the best

    Sean
  • Profile picture of the author anaconda
    anaconda
    This isn't Seans thread - I don't know that he has an official Loki thread on WF so don't count on a reply. Check your email - the tickets close automatically when they are replied to. There are a few people using that particular ticket system - I detest them because you can't click on the closed ticket to follow the conversation. The last couple of times I've come across this system I've just refunded because it's far too time consuming trying to get things resolved.

    good luck!

    Originally Posted by jeet020 View Post

    Hi,

    I just bought Loki link and installed on my blog but the api key is not working.

    My order details(Purchased via clickbank):
    Order Number: VVPJWKE5

    I have already opened a ticket to your support center but the support person has closed the ticket without resolving my issue. So, That is why I have to post here on this thread so you can pay attention on my issue and resolved it quick.

    Please resolve this soon.
    Thanks.

Related discussions

Next Topics on Trending Feed