High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus Review

by 65 comments
Hey Fellow Warriors,

Have you guys come across Vick Strizheus and his new High Traffic Academy? Your opinion on this latest traffic product would be appreciated.

I've watch the 3 free videos and there's one more to come before Vick opens the doors to this product. So far I have to say the guy has this unique energy and style. He knows how to win his audience with some free strategies and the live pay proofs from some PPV companies. His ROI is over 200%.

It looks impressive but it's always great to hear different viewpoints.

Thank you
#product reviews #academy #high #review #strizheus #traffic #vick
  • Profile picture of the author affiliated survivor
    I watched the first 2 videos and didnīt found anything I didnīt knew before. Making a profit with paid advertising is always hard and you must be prepared to lose money. I didnīt find a magic trick in the videos that can guarantee an average 200% ROI.
    • Profile picture of the author GaryBurke
      Originally Posted by affiliated survivor View Post

      I watched the first 2 videos and didnīt found anything I didnīt knew before. Making a profit with paid advertising is always hard and you must be prepared to lose money. I didnīt find a magic trick in the videos that can guarantee an average 200% ROI.

      You dont find the real gem until video 3
  • Profile picture of the author Ross Petal
    Hey Affiliated Survivor,

    I agree videos 1 and 2 were basic, however, video 3 is impressive as it shows more advanced strategies. What do you think?
  • Profile picture of the author sysmarketer
    I'm kinda disappointed. Was looking forward to this but stopped getting emails after video 2.
  • Profile picture of the author affiliated survivor
    @ Ross Petal

    Even with a 100% ROI for making a $ 1.000 you need a $1.000 to invest in traffic buying. If you want to have 250,000 visitors a week (I believe thatīs what he said in the first video) you need a lot of cash.

    @ Joseph7384

    With "magic trick" I mean that itīs not easy to make a 200% ROI and not something that even experienced marketers make on average per campaign. You need a magic trick to achieve something like this.
    • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
      Originally Posted by affiliated survivor View Post


      @ Joseph7384

      With "magic trick" I mean that itīs not easy to make a 200% ROI and not something that even experienced marketers make on average per campaign. You need a magic trick to achieve something like this.
      The magic trick you seek is continual testing and refinement of copy, tracking of conversions and site navigation and of course making sure you keep your customer and list in mind.
  • Profile picture of the author affiliator
    Hello Fellow Warriors:

    I just finished watching Vick's Marathon Video #3 at 1.52 hours. Its rather majestic that he can off the cuff it for that long and maintain focus, energy and enthusiasm.

    I suggest you watch it if you can see yourself as an arbitrage marketer and have the wherewithal to really test the waters. What I mean is you are going to need some bones in the bank to make this work because nothing ever works out as smoothly as the mastermind behind the method makes it looks on the surface.

    Unless you are already stuck into PPV or Solo Ads let Vick march you through the basics here. You will pick up enough info nuggets in videos 1 thru 3 to give it a go on your own if your ballsy but you may blow your stash so I'm waiting for video 4 to see how affordable HTA's entry price will be.

    In considering HTA I will be thinking about how whether I will be able to set up persuasive landing pages, craft ads and adroitly manage campaigns more than how many different sources of traffic I will have at my finger tips..

    Either way you go internet marketing has it s frustrations, rubicons and disappointments.

    To me it boils down to which business model you believe you can best execute. Is it Amazon Affiliate Marketing, Rolling Your Own Product, Mobile Apps or Vick's PPC + alpha?

    I wish there was a real online marketing EQ test to really sort this out.

    Your comments appreciated,
    • Profile picture of the author wingman7
      Just finished a marathon 5 hour stint watching all these videos.
      Impressed with the presentation and the upbeat delivery.
      But wonder how real it all is. So many promises in IM and very hard to realize.
      PPC is not new I agree but with Panda and Penguin "shaking their bootie" all over the net I am tired of the lack of control search marketing with free traffic gives.
      A good idea to just pay for traffic and take a margin.
      Feel its a whole new world for some of us who have been chasing bright shiny things all over the web! Do I need another 4 weeks of learning and trying without a good result!
      Either way his course will be expensive...even with the 75% discount offered.
      Nice approach to give us a chance to "test and measure" some of his strategies before shelling out the cash.
      Keen to see more comment. Noticed that all the sites he recommends have closed off new memberships.
      From the registrations at the end of the video it seems he has thousands of punters following him and drooling.
      Perhaps its a good idea to wait 6 months till all the hype dies down and reality sets in. Anyway, pretty stunning product launch eh!
      Bottom line is, if this stuff is so good, why does he need to sell a course?
      Just go print some more money!!
  • Profile picture of the author affiliated survivor
    I watched the 3. video by now. At least a part of it. I stopped when he started about solo ads and I realized there was nothing new for me. I donīt mean that buying traffic does not work, but infos on where and how to buy traffic arenīt something new. Knowing the rules of the game doesnīt automatically means winning the game. Making money with paid traffic is always difficult and it comes down to having a product/sales funnel that converts well. And at the moment I donīt have a product I can believe in. Just picking some products from Clickbank will probably not work.
    • Profile picture of the author drbrucehoag
      Originally Posted by affiliated survivor View Post

      I watched the 3. video by now. At least a part of it. I stopped when he started about solo ads and I realized there was nothing new for me. I donīt mean that buying traffic does not work, but infos on where and how to buy traffic arenīt something new. Knowing the rules of the game doesnīt automatically means winning the game. Making money with paid traffic is always difficult and it comes down to having a product/sales funnel that converts well. And at the moment I donīt have a product I can believe in. Just picking some products from Clickbank will probably not work.
      My business coach said one time that if you don't believe that your product is the best one available, then there's no reason why anyone should buy from you.

      It's harsh; but it's the truth. And on the internet, we could all do with a bit more of that, don't you think?
  • Profile picture of the author Mattie
    keloland.com/videoarchive/index.cfm?VideoFile=082409insurance. Judge for yourself. just remember that he is still serving his probation until 2014.

    Maybe being on probation and having the courts check all his financial dealings will make this honest.
    • Profile picture of the author Neville Pettersson
      Originally Posted by Mattie View Post

      keloland.com/videoarchive/index.cfm?VideoFile=082409insurance. Judge for yourself. just remember that he is still serving his probation until 2014.

      Maybe being on probation and having the courts check all his financial dealings will make this honest.
      Wow! That settles that then. Credibility blown.
    • Profile picture of the author cookie58
      Originally Posted by Mattie View Post

      keloland.com/videoarchive/index.cfm?VideoFile=082409insurance. Judge for yourself. just remember that he is still serving his probation until 2014.

      Maybe being on probation and having the courts check all his financial dealings will make this honest.
      Thank you Mattie , I had My Doubts now i will stay clear .
    • Profile picture of the author Abinadi Suarez
      Originally Posted by Mattie View Post

      keloland.com/videoarchive/index.cfm?VideoFile=082409insurance. Judge for yourself. just remember that he is still serving his probation until 2014.

      Maybe being on probation and having the courts check all his financial dealings will make this honest.
      Well thatīs horrible right there. But in my opinion we just need to test the system out and see for ourselves. We could just spend $20 and see if the techniques work or not. Maybe they work. Of course I will not deposit $1000 for it. But there are a few ad networks that let you deposit $25. Thatīs enough for me to test it out.

      Maybe we could find a great WSO topic if we get great results from it.

      It is evident that the guy does not have a good background. But let just test the technique. Maybe they work for us. Not 200% but maybe 50%.

      Itīs just my opinion. See you later my friends...
  • Profile picture of the author Patrick Kelly
    Thanks Mattie,

    That certainly dampens my enthusiasm and confidence in laying down the cash.

    cheers, Patrick
  • Profile picture of the author dm101
    I got in. Not saying it's bad, but just basic beginner stuff, settimg up landing pages, autoresponders, creating sales funnel strategies etc.

    I keep hearing more is coming... I'm not seeing it. I'll keep an open mind another few weeks, then I'm bailing. Anyone have better insight, I'm open to it
    • Profile picture of the author BetterThanZero
      Hey dm101
      I'm wondering if you bailed or did he come up with the goods

      Originally Posted by dm101 View Post

      I got in. Not saying it's bad, but just basic beginner stuff, settimg up landing pages, autoresponders, creating sales funnel strategies etc.

      I keep hearing more is coming... I'm not seeing it. I'll keep an open mind another few weeks, then I'm bailing. Anyone have better insight, I'm open to it
  • Profile picture of the author GaryBurke
    I watched the videos expection the "Magic Button" then when I saw the price I changed my mind and went elsewhere
  • Profile picture of the author keithneal
    He basically hustled you (if you bought it). There's a video on youtube that shows him buying ADFLY traffic in order to get those extremely high numbers he posted about. I guess he had the video on his private server (that was public) and moved it once some guy started posting about it.
    • Profile picture of the author nmoppa01
      Originally Posted by keithneal View Post

      He basically hustled you (if you bought it). There's a video on youtube that shows him buying ADFLY traffic in order to get those extremely high numbers he posted about. I guess he had the video on his private server (that was public) and moved it once some guy started posting about it.
      And we all know about adf.ly, don't we? Cheap and a bounce rate of 99% lol
  • Profile picture of the author movemaker
    I'd hold my money if i were you. The only diff between this and all other courses is that some things that he talks about he just elongates.

    He tells you about the campaigns and shows you the stats but hes not doing anything real time. It's merely just a lot of talking and shows you how to get started.

    There is no real deal in the trenches kind of teaching. Just a load of talking.

    He does reveal a few exclusive things that I never heard of but besides that its just him talking about what he did and not showing and LIVE things hes doing at the moment.

    In simplest terms he just does a lot of talking about what and how he did things, what to look out for and how to get started.

    It's all paid traffic so if your not willing to spend money on advertising don't even bother with it.

    One thing i learned from this course is that some people can take one strategy and turn it into something long and boring.

    No I am not knocking or in anyway insulting Vick. Im just stating my experience with this product.

    If you want to learn how to get traffic and do it effectively you need to follow someone that "shows you the inside" of their traffic strategy rather than just "talking" about traffic.
    • Profile picture of the author nmoppa01
      And not only that, he needs to show proof of getting traffic that converts into sales
  • Profile picture of the author james4078
    I learned a few things I didn't already know....
    but seems most people already knew this stuff
    and I"m coming late to the party...
    Video #4 seemed to be a constant pitch from beginning to end.
    I passed
  • Profile picture of the author milla04
    I got the course and to be very honest, I have never done PPC or media buy but this has been the start of positive things. I also want to mention, i didnt care what past life he had done because everyone deserves a second chance, depending of the level of guiltyness.

    He does walk you through from A-Z in setting up website, landers and email automation. The positives are, he provides website landers templetes, click tracker and url scrsper. All the traffic methods he walks you through are live ( be prepared he does ramble a lot), email solos, google image ad, msn ad, banner ad, ppv, email marketing ezines (I may have missed 1 or 2 extra ones)

    I first tried out google image ad, I followed his exact steps and my image ad in the IM nice promoting a high conversion product, but it kept on getting rejected. I guess there are a number of reasons why. Google pointed out the display URL didn't match, well, Vik did the same thing In his video. That method didn't work at all.

    I tested banner ads, $30 for 30 days, so far 15 clicks and 2 optins in 12 days, crap conversions. Now, based on Vik's theories with a banner ad you should get a .05% conversion, well, more like .004% (using a click bank product banner that has proven results)

    I am trying out solo ads righ now.

    My honest opinion is this, the information IS VERY basic and can be found cross the web. He doesn't mention remarketing.

    On top of that, his traffic section is dated, I think 2 or 3 years old. For $500 it is not worth the price. I did infact get a refund and reinvested in another course that actually teaches PPC.

    Hope this helps you out
    • Profile picture of the author JackCronfield
      Originally Posted by milla04 View Post

      I got the course and to be very honest, I have never done PPC or media buy but this has been the start of positive things. I also want to mention, i didnt care what past life he had done because everyone deserves a second chance, depending of the level of guiltyness.

      He does walk you through from A-Z in setting up website, landers and email automation. The positives are, he provides website landers templetes, click tracker and url scrsper. All the traffic methods he walks you through are live ( be prepared he does ramble a lot), email solos, google image ad, msn ad, banner ad, ppv, email marketing ezines (I may have missed 1 or 2 extra ones)

      I first tried out google image ad, I followed his exact steps and my image ad in the IM nice promoting a high conversion product, but it kept on getting rejected. I guess there are a number of reasons why. Google pointed out the display URL didn't match, well, Vik did the same thing In his video. That method didn't work at all.

      I tested banner ads, $30 for 30 days, so far 15 clicks and 2 optins in 12 days, crap conversions. Now, based on Vik's theories with a banner ad you should get a .05% conversion, well, more like .004% (using a click bank product banner that has proven results)

      I am trying out solo ads righ now.

      My honest opinion is this, the information IS VERY basic and can be found cross the web. He doesn't mention remarketing.

      On top of that, his traffic section is dated, I think 2 or 3 years old. For $500 it is not worth the price. I did infact get a refund and reinvested in another course that actually teaches PPC.

      Hope this helps you out
      Which course did you end up buying for PPC ?
  • Profile picture of the author BetterThanZero
    @milla04
    Yea that's what I thought... He's full of himself!
    He scared me off right away but I watched his videos then checked his background.

    You have to admit if you checked into him it's a scary purchase
    But I'm like you, you have to give people second chances... But at that price
    it's way to scary... maybe if he lowered it to maybe 100 I would have went for it!

    Anyway what's the other course you decided to invest in?
    And how does it differ from Vic's and are you making any progress?

    Thanks
    • Profile picture of the author milla04
      @BetterThanZero
      I agree, the price is WAY to steep based on basic information. I decided to invest in ppc product formula 3.0 just google it. I dont know if he closed the doors, BUT, the price is something like $400+ now. If you look around you can find old discount links.

      Anyways, Vik, is a guy that promotes Constance positiveness in media buys. Dont get me wrong, I know there are lots of people who earn $$$$, but I also would like to know what things can and will go wrong too, this is where he falls short.

      Dont get me started on the tracking tool he provides, OMG. Its as worthless as a computer that cant turn on.

      Maybe I am being a bit harsh on the guy, but for a course that HAS cost me $500, its a joke.

      As I said before he past wasnt a problem, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now. Well, its a shame.
  • Profile picture of the author soot001
    I've been a an HTA member for a few months now, I agree there is a lot of basic info, however for me, I was a newbie so the way it was taught was very step by step and easy to follow. I took one of his methods and ran with it, and today (about 2 months later) I'm making atleast $200 /days. His method works. There are many wso's that are out there, that works perfect, but as someone mentioned here on WF, once you buy, print, turn off the computer, read through atleast 3-5 times, so you can get back online, and jump into it, and do every step of the way, for 2 week, and majority of the time, you'll profit. Since a member of WF, I've done this about 15 times, and I've found some golden nuggets to use in my arsenal of IM. Theres a lot of good stuff, and fro reviews and such, you'll know what ones are to stay away from.
  • Profile picture of the author BetterThanZero
    @soot001
    Thanks for the little review...
    At least you're learning something from him, and if you're making 200 a day now your on your way!!
  • Profile picture of the author freeadstime
    Yes, traffic is equal money. This is the lesson we learn from this video.
  • Profile picture of the author milla04
    @robertom, I guess your comment Is a generic message to swipe at everyone, so i want to lay out some facts.

    As I said before, I don't care what vik has done in his past as long as he provides VALUE. I'm not proud of what I have done in my past, however to all my subscribers I provide value.

    Now, let's talk about the course methods. They are very basic, for example.in adcenter HTA talks about getting as many keywords and slap them all in there and monitor it after, wt-heck, that is guess work, why. In another course I am in (I am not here to promote it, just provide facts) I was told and have tested, if you have a list of, let's say 2k keywords on dating. It should be split up in 30-40 keywords in each block very easy to monitor and get ride of the bad apples. Because in you insert all 2k keywords your landing page will get poor score from MSN.

    One method I can honestly say that works like a treat is the email marketing method. But let's be honest here, you can pick up a course for $100 or less to cover that. IMO his methods are basic, and in return you will spend a lot more in marketing costs. We all understand testing, testing and testing is a must, but HTA is merely and overview on traffic getting.

    Not worth 1k, oops I forgot to add the 60% discount,$400.
    • Profile picture of the author grim111
      Why do you have to buy any course? He showed you his tricks in the free videos, just try those, if it works for you give it a try.
  • Profile picture of the author foenyxly
    I, for one joined HTA when it first open in August...being not so new to IM but wanted test it out, I'm just a regular membersh-- not a VIP member. To join in it's $497/OTO; to join eLite it's $297/month, and a VIP is $997/OTO. The free video series promises alot, but it's not what it is...I've tested a few PPC/CPV methods from the freeby videos with $200 and no sales but only 3 opt-in....however Vick did keep true to his word, full refund back...

    Never got to HTA Level 2...like promise...after almost 60 days in...

Next Topics on Trending Feed