Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 12:46 AM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I bought a copy of Google Sniper 2 almost a year ago, but at that time I wasnt able to really get into it due to school, sports, and all, but I looked at it again the other day. Before I really get into it, I was wondering if this really does work. I had seen a lot of other forums and places like yahoo questions that was bashing Sniper and Im just really confused. I am really needing to get some extra money saved up so that I dont have to get student loans plus after I get to know a good strategy I can focus more on my studies rather than trying to find a job that would work around my crazy class schedule.
tpeevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 12:55 AM   #2
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Used it some, it works off exact matched domains, so if your just a tad good at building websites you can do the same without it.

Here are some reviews of it though if you want to read them.

Google Sniper 2.0 Review - Legit or Scam?


Oh by the way, exact matched domains are getting almost impossible to find now too.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 12:56 AM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Crazy Noobie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Thailand
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Hey,
Yes I use "Google Sniper 2.0". Last week, I just went to George Brown's site and downloaded some updates he had. Plus he added alot of new videos to help you out. He's getting ready to release his new baby, it's called "PREDATOR".
Anyway, sorry, you asked about Google Sniper 2.0. Yes I use it and I am 100% satisfied with it. I have 11 sites up using his system and I am averaging $200 a month per site. One site broke $400 already. So yes I am very happy with his system.
But I do have to tell you, it's alot of work, until you get the hang of it. I had to redo some of my sites, like 10 times before I got it right. But they are producing money now.
Not to get off track, but I just purchased a product off WSO and it's called, "Occupy Google 2.0". My goal is to combine the two systems and then create "super sites". At least, that's my goal.
Good luck on your success.
Crazy Noobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 12:56 AM   #4
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
vickybabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 632
Thanks: 609
Thanked 159 Times in 122 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Google sniper did work really well before all of the google updates. The idea it works around is great, but the best way to build a business is to build a large authority site the right way and give google no choice but to rank your site. Hope that helps
vickybabe is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 01:02 AM   #5
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Trevor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,123
Thanks: 119
Thanked 313 Times in 191 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I have found a review of the product:

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...les-video.html
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 01:02 AM   #6
UMS
Peter Sundstrom
War Room Member
 
UMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,164
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 294
Thanked 885 Times in 670 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Google Sniper was a useful system when it was originally released, but things have changed a lot since then.
UMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 01:05 AM   #7
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

No now wait, they just updated and haven't used the updated version but I didn't want to blast it cause I have not used it with the updates.

Okay I am afraid to use it now lol cause of all the changes. lol.

I do think with the panda updates and stuff it might create a problem but I do not know that for sure. I am sure they worked around it since it is still on the market though..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMS View Post
Google Sniper was a useful system when it was originally released, but things have changed a lot since then.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 02:03 AM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Alexyew's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Singapore
Posts: 286
Thanks: 5
Thanked 94 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeevy View Post
I bought a copy of Google Sniper 2 almost a year ago, but at that time I wasnt able to really get into it due to school, sports, and all, but I looked at it again the other day. Before I really get into it, I was wondering if this really does work. I had seen a lot of other forums and places like yahoo questions that was bashing Sniper and Im just really confused. I am really needing to get some extra money saved up so that I dont have to get student loans plus after I get to know a good strategy I can focus more on my studies rather than trying to find a job that would work around my crazy class schedule.

Hi,

Google Sniper 2.0 is a useful guide which is still valid.

I am using it to build and to sell some of my websites.

My personal message to you is to make your hands dirty by taking actions rather than asking for opinions.

You will know it better when it is working or is not working for you.
Alexyew is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 02:32 AM   #9
UMS
Peter Sundstrom
War Room Member
 
UMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,164
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 294
Thanked 885 Times in 670 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post
No now wait, they just updated and haven't used the updated version but I didn't want to blast it cause I have not used it with the updates.

Okay I am afraid to use it now lol cause of all the changes. lol.

I do think with the panda updates and stuff it might create a problem but I do not know that for sure. I am sure they worked around it since it is still on the market though..
There are lots of products still on the market that have had their day.

Google Sniper (or any other micro/mini site for that matter) can still work for long tail keywords without much traffic, but for keywords that get reasonable traffic and hence reasonable potential for income, then the answer is you'll either be struggling or get lucky for a short while.

There's nothing stopping you from taking the Google Sniper model and expanding it to target multiple keywords and potentially give you site more authority. IMHO that would be a better approach to take if you want to go down that line.
UMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 03:09 AM   #10
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 70
Thanks: 54
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Well this is a tricky question for multiple reasons.

1. Unlike other products with lots of promises GS does provide you with a proven step by step method

2.It did work wonderfully 1 year ago.

3. Now the problem really is finding the keywords that meet criteria for Sniper site that George has explained in the system. These keywords are very hard to find and almost impossible at times.

4.So if you do succeed in finding the keyword then system does work I assure you this.
ahmar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 03:43 AM   #11
Sendorika and Marketer
War Room Member
 
Kieran R's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 155
Thanks: 29
Thanked 142 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I bought Google Sniper several months ago, and I can tell you it is by far one of the best IM products there is around the Internet ATM.

I made a total of about $700 by using the exact system on ClickBank, however there is a few things you should know first:

You MUST have a lot of time on your hands to make this profitable.
You need to be paitent, you could wait several months to see a single sale.
This system relies heavily on traffic from Google, and with the recent updates (penguin), I believe the system is MUCH harder to do successfully.
You need to have good English, and good copywriting skills.

You would learn a lot from the system, but personally I have stopped using it for the reasons above.

Hope this helps.
Kieran R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 04:04 AM   #12
Warrior Member
 
54703's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMS View Post
Google Sniper was a useful system when it was originally released, but things have changed a lot since then.
Ya, banyak teman saya menggunakannya. Dan mereka berkata sangat baik
54703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 04:24 AM   #13
You Rock!
War Room Member
 
Kragsig's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 429
Thanks: 24
Thanked 74 Times in 61 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

The ground principles are good and it works. But as he teach the competition must be low to rule without traffic generation. I think SEO is needed more and more nowadays after the Google algorithm updates..
Kragsig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 08:43 AM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

OK thanks for everyones help, any other suggestions to help me get started, or is there really even a way that I could be making money in about 3 weeks with affiliate marketing.
tpeevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 09:35 AM   #15
Laptop Media Inc.
War Room Member
 
Bill Hugall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 830
Blog Entries: 55
Thanks: 968
Thanked 765 Times in 414 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I would say it is out dated, but I would try his new one. GS2 worked really well as mentioned and was a great product. So anything George puts out I would buy.
Bill Hugall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 09:45 AM   #16
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

What is Georges new product by the way.

Okay went through google sniper 2.0 again and I do not believe the tab to empire module was there last time I went in. I am watching that now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilkat19 View Post
I would say it is out dated, but I would try his new one. GS2 worked really well as mentioned and was a great product. So anything George puts out I would buy.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 09:49 AM   #17
Traffic Generation
War Room Member
 
SeanSupplee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: USA, PA
Posts: 1,104
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 63
Thanked 172 Times in 138 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Google sniper still works decently. If anything at all its going to give you a very good understand of ways to SEO and actually get your pages ranking. I know he was going to keep updating the system as Google updated their system but im sure the method does not work as well at it did before.
SeanSupplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 09:56 AM   #18
samson132
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Its better you take your time and read the manual very well, read it three times for better understanding, and watch the video..... I just create my own website using Google sniper and within 3days of lunching it. I search my keyword in Google to see if it really work, my website show in 2 position of top 10 out of 133,000 competition page
earnfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 09:57 AM   #19
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

When you say his new product are you talking about Traffic Ultimatum
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 10:19 AM   #20
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 144
Thanks: 20
Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeevy View Post
I bought a copy of Google Sniper 2 almost a year ago, but at that time I wasnt able to really get into it due to school, sports, and all, but I looked at it again the other day. Before I really get into it, I was wondering if this really does work. I had seen a lot of other forums and places like yahoo questions that was bashing Sniper and Im just really confused. I am really needing to get some extra money saved up so that I dont have to get student loans plus after I get to know a good strategy I can focus more on my studies rather than trying to find a job that would work around my crazy class schedule.
When I see this post, I'm reminded of George Brown trying to come back and gain more recognition...

Then I think of the apparent new owner of the Google Sniper program, "George Montague Brown" a Chinese bloke in Hong Kong... (instead of a young English dude from London)

I don't know you, TPeevy. But with only 2 posts, at the same time as a guru is trying to make a comeback, I can't help but point out the irony in timing and wonder if George is trying to bring his name back into the game.

But to answer your question: It does work. You need to do proper keyword research. Quickest to rank for will be "exact product name" reviews, but there is a lot of competition.

For what it's worth.
Daniel Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 10:28 AM   #21
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Daniel for a man with few posts, You are wise. Thanks.
Remember though, when we who have a few posts compared to the so called gurus here start sharing our ideas they will try to shut them down quick here.

I said stop article marketing two years ago the gurus here said it works.

I tell people not to do amazon but put there efforts into high paying affiliate programs that pay residual commissions, They blow that off too.

Just because our post count does not say 12,000 does not mean we do not know what were talking about, we just don't sit here all day posting, we actually put our mouth's where our money is.

Sorry just a rant on one of my threads I just started. I will continue to teach Residual affiliate commissions also.

Had to Edit this since I saw you were from Austin, Now I know why you are wise. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Ray View Post
When I see this post, I'm reminded of George Brown trying to come back and gain more recognition...

Then I think of the apparent new owner of the Google Sniper program, "George Montague Brown" a Chinese bloke in Hong Kong... (instead of a young English dude from London)

I don't know you, TPeevy. But with only 2 posts, at the same time as a guru is trying to make a comeback, I can't help but point out the irony in timing and wonder if George is trying to bring his name back into the game.

But to answer your question: It does work. You need to do proper keyword research. Quickest to rank for will be "exact product name" reviews, but there is a lot of competition.

For what it's worth.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 10:36 AM   #22
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Well I also heard about another method of advertising my links on some dating sites instead of buying a blog. Has anyone ever tried doing that before. Im just trying to get some ideas before I really put any money in and lose my butt on it.
tpeevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 10:38 AM   #23
Advanced Warrior
 
CyborgX's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: BD
Posts: 788
Thanks: 4
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Google Sniper is just like any info product that tries to guide you in making money online. It's really up to you to make it work.

A lot of it depends on you ability to follow steps and implement what is being taught in the guide. Making money online is not hard if you know how to do it, it's just a matter of learning.
CyborgX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 10:49 AM   #24
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

If you put money into traffic, then either use solo ads or shoemoney.com

If you are careful with who you pick on solo's and have a good free product to start out with you will be okay.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 11:14 AM   #25
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
onSubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,909
Thanks: 141
Thanked 698 Times in 530 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmar2 View Post
Well this is a tricky question for multiple reasons.

1. Unlike other products with lots of promises GS does provide you with a proven step by step method

2.It did work wonderfully 1 year ago.

3. Now the problem really is finding the keywords that meet criteria for Sniper site that George has explained in the system. These keywords are very hard to find and almost impossible at times.

4.So if you do succeed in finding the keyword then system does work I assure you this.
Yes, the part that make Google Sniper effective is the keyword selection. With all the KW tools that scrape 1000s of keywords, analyize stats, competition and domain availability then organize it for easy analysis, the 'low hanging fruit' is being picked in a hurry.

Ranking still works despite Google updates as the targeted keyword profile is very low competition and the system is not built on using blog networks and spammy backlinks. High quality content is also part of the system. Google loves a well designed GS2 site.

The other key to GS2 is the sales copy and layout of the pages to get traffic converting as high as possible. GS1 use some techniques that no longer fit FTC guidelines for testimonials but he updated GS2 to technically comply with FTC. This also depends on how you are monetizing the site.

The two biggest factors that take time to learn and what stop most people from becoming frustrated is poorly chosen keywords (they are hard to find) and getting the pre-sales copy and site structure optimized.

It is easier to find keywords with lower search volume and build lower revenue sites but you can also tweak the keyword research to still find golden nuggets.

Learn to find upcoming and new keywords for soon to be released or new products. Many new keywords and new products show very low searches in Google yet are in high demand and drive a lot of traffic.

Look for new and upcoming Amazon physical products, or new Clickbank products, for example.

There is no "secret" to GS2, it just lays everything out in a very easy to understand blueprint and focuses on the key elements of creating a high quality niche sites for low competition keywords.

Mahlon
onSubie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2012, 11:37 AM   #26
soloadauctions.com
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 212
Thanked 663 Times in 518 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Don't know if I should mention this but I have add a few come back at me for using exact match, I don't really worry about it but you can step on some trademarks.

Most won't say anything since your selling there product, but you know how ebay is. Yeah turds.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Oct 2012, 02:37 AM   #27
The Warrior!
War Room Member
 
TamilYoung's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 244
Thanks: 95
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

With the recent Google update, EMD are gone or atleast they don't have the value they once had. I am just going through the course though it is 2 years old, I guess there is no reason it should not work! One of the good IM Courses. The keyword research video is the best I have seen till now.
TamilYoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 03:43 AM   #28
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I have only 1 sniper site, I create it on July and up until now, that blog manage to earn me $70. Not sure that sounds good to you or not. For me, that show the system still relevant. But maybe not good as before panda and penguin update. I guess
mhanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 04:17 AM   #29
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 62
Thanks: 25
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

George Brown just jumped onto something that REAL marketers had been doing for many years before he offered it as a pdf. It was NOT anything new, far from it, although very many of the aspects now do not work, unless you wish to target ultra, ultra low keywords for a few $ commission, which means you would need LOTS, and LOTS more websites, domain registrations, and much more to make it work.

Authority domains will now SINK 99% of sniper sites. How do I know? I do it daily, and my sites can knock a sniper site away from the top positions at will. It is easy now to remove them, due to Google's updates.

There are far easier ways to make money online, and I would say save your money, Google Sniper is outdated.
StevenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 06:27 AM   #30
Active Warrior
 
DFTskillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Of course! it is by far one of the best programs out there, if you havent bought it i strongly suggest you do however SEO is kinda tricky to do with the new google updates
DFTskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 06:56 AM   #31
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Alot of changed since GS was released, its not entirely effective with all the latest G updates...you'll need to apply different techniques now
profilelinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 09:01 AM   #32
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 62
Thanks: 25
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFTskillz View Post
Of course! it is by far one of the best programs out there, if you havent bought it i strongly suggest you do however SEO is kinda tricky to do with the new google updates
I disagree, don't waste your money on it. The techniques do not work now, after all the G updates.
StevenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 09:27 AM   #33
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 459
Thanks: 13
Thanked 276 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenUK View Post
I disagree, don't waste your money on it. The techniques do not work now, after all the G updates.
I really don't know how people can come onto this forum and state the methods no longer work.

Have you tried to create a sniper site since the updates? If you have then you would know that you can still, easily rank sniper sites, with ease I might add.

The EMD update did not kill off EMD's, it got rid of the low quality 'spam' sites. If you followed the GSniper training, then you would be creating sites that add value to readers, and so you would have remained un-affected.

Not a single sniper site of mine was affected. I've also created more sites since the update, all which are now ranking on page 1, top three positions.

I actually did a webinar recently where I create a sniper site, live on screen and went through the complete process. Took me just under an hour, three days later I did a update webinar and I was indexed and ranking around position 50, three days later after adding valuble content and building the links Gsniper shows you (NO mass building spam links, like many people do and wonder why they get sandboxed) I'd reached the first page of Google. The following week I was position four, and now sit at postin two.

So, just under two weeks and I'm ranked AND making money with a EMD sniper site.
TopTier Profits is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2012, 05:53 AM   #34
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 62
Thanks: 25
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post
The EMD update did not kill off EMD's, it got rid of the low quality 'spam' sites. If you followed the GSniper training, then you would be creating sites that add value to readers, and so you would have remained un-affected.
Don't be so naive. The Google updates did FAR more than that. Thousands of people with quality sites got hit, THOUSANDS.

As for this 'sniper', I don't actually call it that, because my team used those strategies probably when George Brown was still in School, but with far more advanced ranking options that we would NEVER sell in a PDF.

It is called 'sniper' so that newbies can relate a nice word with the sale. I always find it amusing that you people really do think that GB was the originator of such information.
StevenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2012, 10:48 AM   #35
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 459
Thanks: 13
Thanked 276 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenUK View Post
Don't be so naive. The Google updates did FAR more than that. Thousands of people with quality sites got hit, THOUSANDS.

As for this 'sniper', I don't actually call it that, because my team used those strategies probably when George Brown was still in School, but with far more advanced ranking options that we would NEVER sell in a PDF.

It is called 'sniper' so that newbies can relate a nice word with the sale. I always find it amusing that you people really do think that GB was the originator of such information.
Never said that George was the originator of the method. It's been around for years prior, and will continue to be used for years to come.

And obviously the update did do a lot more than I said, sure. But, I don't see how you can say I'm being naive, when you stated the method no longer works, yet in your comment you say your "team" are still using it with "more advanced ranking options".
TopTier Profits is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Nov 2012, 03:21 PM   #36
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenUK View Post
There are far easier ways to make money online, and I would say save your money, Google Sniper is outdated.
Can you give some examples?
07Strat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Nov 2012, 10:33 AM   #37
Lewis Clifford
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: London
Posts: 101
Thanks: 15
Thanked 59 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I can only speak from personal experience, but it has worked for me, and continues to do so. I did a Youtube review on this called "After 4 Weeks Use" and yesterday one "18 months after use" [just google "Google Sniper 2 Review"- you'll see my video review near the top of the page] showing a typical weeks earnings from one site.

Finding keywords and exact domains that meet EXACTLY the criteria in Google Sniper is hard. But a bit of lateral thinking, and you will be surprised.

Are you likely to earn $1000 per day - unlikely, (unless you work non-stop at it), but you can earn a reasonable amount per month IF YOU PUT THE WORK IN.
lordkensal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2012, 01:31 AM   #38
Hyper Active Warrior
 
Tyler S's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 199
Thanks: 5
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I love GS2. I heavily suggest you use their methods especially if you are a newbie.
Tyler S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2012, 01:58 AM   #39
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexyew View Post
Hi,

Google Sniper 2.0 is a useful guide which is still valid.

I am using it to build and to sell some of my websites.

My personal message to you is to make your hands dirty by taking actions rather than asking for opinions.

You will know it better when it is working or is not working for you.
Sound advice. Even my family can't agree on which TV series' are great and which not
kwagga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2012, 05:48 AM   #40
your culture s your brand
Registered Member
 
nawshale's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: colombo
Posts: 148
Thanks: 25
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Actually if you're going to think about it, the application is somewhat already outdated if compared to other tools like it. It has been very useful before google updated everything from their end. And I believe it still works up till now however I cannot promise you success with it. Try using it now for you to check if it will still work for you right now. I'm not saying just because its an outdated application it wouldn't give you money anymore. Give a it a try, then if it doesn't work, there are lots of other options around.
nawshale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2012, 04:02 PM   #41
Jason Rogers
 
rogersjbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I would like to say that the methods taught are legit and if you pick the right keywors to target I believe you will have success following Georges methods.

Maybe some have tried and failed but that does not mean the methods do not work. He holds webinars and does updates as well.

Check out my full review here [link deleted]
rogersjbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2012, 07:10 PM   #42
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
StevenUK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 62
Thanks: 25
Thanked 47 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersjbr View Post
I would like to say that the methods taught are legit and if you pick the right keywors to target I believe you will have success following Georges methods.

Maybe some have tried and failed but that does not mean the methods do not work. He holds webinars and does updates as well.

Check out my full review here [link deleted]
They are NOT George's methods though, the concept was around for years before he put it int a PDF for newbies to crow about.

Also, 'roger', stop trying to force your affiliate links on people. How can people ever trust a word you say, when you are looking to make money from your advice? Crazy..but typical.
StevenUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Dec 2012, 10:19 PM   #43
Active Warrior
 
Technoduce's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I am new to this forum. Can anyone please tell me what is meant by Google snipper.
Technoduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2012, 09:51 AM   #44
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Paulwilson123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 41
Thanks: 22
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoduce View Post
I am new to this forum. Can anyone please tell me what is meant by Google snipper.
Google sniper is a training course made by George Brown. It teaches you how to make review websites around niches that are being searched for on google, and how to get your website on the 1st page of google. Some say the techniques won't work since Google carried out their panda and penguin updates, however, the course has been updated to teach what's needed to rank keywords on your review sites.
Paulwilson123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 09:52 AM   #45
Jason Rogers
 
rogersjbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I learned my basic skill set from this course. Very happy I bought the program. I do want to say one thing though. And this could be a thread on its own. The Exact domain match method I have heard it is now a penalty inside the Google algorithm. I still see plenty of reviewers snatching up EDM's

Either way the Google Sniper info is still great. You do not always have to buy a EDM's to rank a site for the specified keywords.
rogersjbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 09:54 AM   #46
Jason Rogers
 
rogersjbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashland, OR
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenUK View Post
They are NOT George's methods though, the concept was around for years before he put it int a PDF for newbies to crow about.

Also, 'roger', stop trying to force your affiliate links on people. How can people ever trust a word you say, when you are looking to make money from your advice? Crazy..but typical.
I thought this was a place to give reviews etc about products. I wrote a good review for anyone wanting to learn more about the system.

I agree the methods were around when George was in diapers. I could have re-worded that in a different way.

Thank you
rogersjbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 02:04 PM   #47
Banned
War Room Member
 
tac88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 189
Thanks: 1
Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Here I found a pretty cool Google sniper review that you might want to read !
From what I have been hearing about Google sniper is that some people are having some success with it but I do not know about ranking a 1 page sniper site in this day and age of Google's updates.
But who know !
Maybe a pretty cool method ..
tac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 06:55 PM   #48
Ways to Make Money 24
 
ajcobo71's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

google snipers seems to me one of the best training programs for practicing affiliate marketing business, your search engine optimization strategies despite changes in Google algorithms in my opinion are still effective as long as the content is original can create a blog network positioned with which to generate money online.
In my personal opinion and I apply the strategies generaro excellent profits and it is for this reason that I recommend.
ajcobo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2012, 06:30 AM   #49
I.M. Student
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 736
Thanks: 325
Thanked 31 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

I think that Mark Ling's Affiloblueprint 3.0 is way better than Gsniper 2.0. He teaches you things that are updated to all the google updates such as panda and penguin. He teachs you how to create 50-500 dollar websites, along with creating a newsletter sequence.

Should also consider looking into Internet Marketing University to .
Zack Sprague is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2012, 05:10 PM   #50
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,071
Thanks: 140
Thanked 287 Times in 177 Posts
Default Re: Does Google Sniper Actually Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawshale View Post
Actually if you're going to think about it, the application is somewhat already outdated if compared to other tools like it. It has been very useful before google updated everything from their end. And I believe it still works up till now however I cannot promise you success with it. Try using it now for you to check if it will still work for you right now. I'm not saying just because its an outdated application it wouldn't give you money anymore. Give a it a try, then if it doesn't work, there are lots of other options around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onSubie View Post
Yes, the part that make Google Sniper effective is the keyword selection. With all the KW tools that scrape 1000s of keywords, analyize stats, competition and domain availability then organize it for easy analysis, the 'low hanging fruit' is being picked in a hurry.

Ranking still works despite Google updates as the targeted keyword profile is very low competition and the system is not built on using blog networks and spammy backlinks. High quality content is also part of the system. Google loves a well designed GS2 site.

The other key to GS2 is the sales copy and layout of the pages to get traffic converting as high as possible. GS1 use some techniques that no longer fit FTC guidelines for testimonials but he updated GS2 to technically comply with FTC. This also depends on how you are monetizing the site.

The two biggest factors that take time to learn and what stop most people from becoming frustrated is poorly chosen keywords (they are hard to find) and getting the pre-sales copy and site structure optimized.

It is easier to find keywords with lower search volume and build lower revenue sites but you can also tweak the keyword research to still find golden nuggets.

Learn to find upcoming and new keywords for soon to be released or new products. Many new keywords and new products show very low searches in Google yet are in high demand and drive a lot of traffic.

Look for new and upcoming Amazon physical products, or new Clickbank products, for example.

There is no "secret" to GS2, it just lays everything out in a very easy to understand blueprint and focuses on the key elements of creating a high quality niche sites for low competition keywords.

Mahlon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Sprague View Post
I think that Mark Ling's Affiloblueprint 3.0 is way better than Google Sniper. He teaches you things that are updated to all the google updates such as panda and penguin. He teachs you how to create 50-500 dollar websites, along with creating a newsletter sequence.

Should also consider looking into Internet Marketing University to .

You'll tremendous value with affiloblueprint, it's basically the internet marketing encyclopedia. Google Sniper 2.0 is more of a step by step how to do things, better for beginners IMO.

With affiloblueprint, you get the whole shebang, but prepare to be more overwhelmed compared to the "Google Sniper scam".
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersjbr View Post
I learned my basic skill set from this course. Very happy I bought the program. I do want to say one thing though. And this could be a thread on its own. The Exact domain match method I have heard it is now a penalty inside the Google algorithm. I still see plenty of reviewers snatching up EDM's

Either way the Google Sniper info is still great. You do not always have to buy a EDM's to rank a site for the specified keywords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Noobie View Post
Hey,
Yes I use "Google Sniper 2.0". Last week, I just went to George Brown's site and downloaded some updates he had. Plus he added alot of new videos to help you out. He's getting ready to release his new baby, it's called "PREDATOR".
Anyway, sorry, you asked about Google Sniper 2.0. Yes I use it and I am 100% satisfied with it. I have 11 sites up using his system and I am averaging $200 a month per site. One site broke $400 already. So yes I am very happy with his system.
But I do have to tell you, it's alot of work, until you get the hang of it. I had to redo some of my sites, like 10 times before I got it right. But they are producing money now.
Not to get off track, but I just purchased a product off WSO and it's called, "Occupy Google 2.0". My goal is to combine the two systems and then create "super sites". At least, that's my goal.
Good luck on your success.
Absolutely agree with this.
Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings

Bookmarks

Tags
google, sniper, work

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 PM.