'How I made $77 Million in 2 years' Product!!

by 37 comments
Hi Warriors

I am very curious about couple products relating to Vincent James. I Don't even know for sure whether this guy who supposedly made $77 million in 2 years is a reall human being OR just an fictitious figure made up with captivating story line to sell the product.

He has 2 products attributed to him, which are:

1... 12 month millionaire

2... How I made $77 million in 2 years

I did buy the '12 month millionaire' which was promoted by Russel Brunson and Bought it from him (it was ebook with interview theme), mainly talking about direct mail and direct response marketing.

As for the 'How I made $77 million in 2 years' product, I wanted to know feedback from any warriors out there who has bought this product.

Is it physical product or digital? What topics and subject it covers? The price? And if there are any resale rights available for it somewhere? Also is it just hypey (well I have seen one website salesletter for it, seems a bit hypey) or good content?

Thanks in advance for your replies.


Smak
#product reviews #$77 #made #million #product #years
  • Profile picture of the author seemar49
    It's all in the title. If you want to believe it it's up to you. I don't as it's designed to make you look.

    The real money makers in business keep it to them selves and don't need to boast like the title suggests.
  • Profile picture of the author Chiayee
    Those are some interesting numbers. Just how many % are profits?
    • Profile picture of the author Magic Johnson
      Originally Posted by Chiayee View Post

      Those are some interesting numbers. Just how many % are profits?
      If you want to know this, he had to hire a lawyer too. Because his customers pe*ises didn't start on their growth increase as they were "supposed to".

      And he ended up serving jail time, of what I've heard.

      It's fun, when you start IM, there are so much digging to do.

      And everyone(guru) gives you a spade and wants you to start digging.

      During the last year alone, I've final started to filter out all the scum bangers in the "make money" or "sell anything".

      It's easy to fall prey for the money supposedly, more than the good motives and helping people.

      I guess why the Reality principle lifestyle got coined, by Carl Jung.

      You have to compare Oranges & Apples. Otherwise you start to get attracted by negative sales influences, gurus, and other crap. MLM and the like.( of course some MLM's worser than the other)

      So if the ethics dont reasonate with yours, stay the heck away. Before you get sucked in...too!

      Why? I don't ever think I will promote something I don't feel deliver on promises, even if the payouts are great.

      I just browsed Clickbank the other day. I felt I only saw Scum Banging products. Before this, I had my eyes turning in to dollar signs.

      It just drains you out in the long run, and there is certainly more money to be
      made too, using your head, instead of thinking of filling your bank accounts, up.

      With some gibbrish e-book from clickbank and the like.

      Give Value, and you feel good about it.

      Peace.
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Ambrose
    Makes you wonder how much of that had to be paid to the tax man!
  • Profile picture of the author TipTopMarketer
    $77 million in 2 years?

    It's just so hard to visual and tell that to an average person on the street who would never make that much in their lifetime combined with the 100s of generations before them
    • Profile picture of the author ripsnorta2
      Originally Posted by TipTopMarketer View Post

      $77 million in 2 years?

      It's just so hard to visual and tell that to an average person on the street who would never make that much in their lifetime combined with the 100s of generations before them
      Regardless of the accuracy or ethics of the guy being posted about...

      Someone who has made $77 million is not the average person off the street. For one thing they've taken some action in order to make that kind of cash.

      The average person off the street works their average job to earn an average salary and lives an average life to retire on an average pension and die an average death with average thoughts of average regret. (Too many averages? )

      Once they do something to change their situation, they are no longer average.
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelHiles
    I know of someone who has made that much in a single year marketing intellectual property.

    JK Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series.
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin AKA Hubcap
      Originally Posted by MichaelHiles View Post

      I know of someone who has made that much in a single year marketing intellectual property.

      JK Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series.
      Not to mention Dan Brown of "The Da Vinci Code Fame"
  • Profile picture of the author Shevd
    $77 million is insane, imagine counting it all
  • Profile picture of the author ShaunAllen
    I bought the interview Russ Brunson did
    with him and I enjoyed. I didn't agree
    with everything that he did, but I learned
    a lot from the process.

    So I can't compare those 2 products
    against each other, but I can tell you that
    if you're ready for mail order or infomercials
    you could learn a lot.
  • Profile picture of the author Alp Bozkurt
    He made $77 million and now he's selling his secrets for $59 LOL

    Anyway, it sounds better than some WSOs with claims of making $1000s a day and selling the secret for $17 and limiting the number of buyers to 20 LOL.
    • Profile picture of the author LetsGoViral
      Originally Posted by Alp Bozkurt View Post

      He made $77 million and now he's selling his secrets for $59 LOL

      Anyway, it sounds better than some WSOs with claims of making $1000s a day and selling the secret for $17 and limiting the number of buyers to 20 LOL.
      This right here.

      99% of the time it's pure bull. People want to sell you the dream.
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Alexander
    didn't Vinnie do time for his crimes???

    I seem to remember a jail sentence...
    • Profile picture of the author Zero
      Originally Posted by Jon Alexander View Post

      didn't Vinnie do time for his crimes???

      I seem to remember a jail sentence...
      Some ex-worker screwed him over big time which caused him alotta hassle..
  • Profile picture of the author ureba
    These sort of things turn me off quite a bit and I do not normally waste my time with them.

    to me these sort of things are a HUGE red flag.

    first of all if I found a way to make any amount of $$ I would not be trying to tell other people etc
  • Profile picture of the author Ashley Wright
    $77million??? wow and theres hardly nothing around about it?
  • Profile picture of the author Melodican
    If you plan to make outrageous but true claims in your
    direct response copy, make sure you have a calculator
    nearby as you write. Because sceptical prospective
    customers and existing customers will check your
    numbers, even if you don't.As Exhibit A I present to you the outrageous and
    impossible-to-believe claims of Vincent James, the
    self-proclaimed 12-Month Millionaire who sells a
    get-rich-quick course on direct response copywriting
    by
    the same name.
    Here is how Vincent starts his online sales
    letter:

    Finally! Successful Entrepreneur and High School
    Drop-Out Vincent James Breaks 12 Years of Silence
    To Teach YOU His Money-Making Strategies and
    Powerful Secrets That Anyone Can Use To (legally)
    Make As Much As $77 Million By This Time Next Year!"The Amazing Money-Making Secret of a 28-year-old
    Convicted Felon Who Earns More Money Per Year
    Than The CEOs of FedEx... eBay... Amazon.com...
    Time Warner... Apple Computer... McDonalds...
    Microsoft... Nike... Yahoo... Ford Motor Company...
    General Motors... and Goodyear COMBINED!"

    Do you believe that Vincent James makes more than
    all those CEOs combined? I didn't. So I did the math.
    You can, too. Simply visit the Forbes CEO
    Compensation Survey for 2005 and look up the
    annual compensation for these CEOs. Here's what
    you'll find:
    Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, $81,840

    Apple Computer, Steve Jobs, $17,513,600

    eBay, Margaret Whitman , $2,908,000

    FedEx, Frederick Smith , $36,410,000

    Ford Motor Company, William Clay Ford Jr ,
    $5,603,000

    General Motors, G Richard Wagoner Jr , $8,509,000
    Goodyear, Robert Keegan, $5,226,000

    McDonalds, James A Skinner , $3,910,000

    Microsoft, Steve Ballmer, $1,000,000

    Nike, William Perez, $18,200,000

    Time Warner, Richard Parsons , $10,730,000

    Yahoo, Terry Semel, $230,554,000
    So what's the combined annual compensation for all
    CEOs? $340,645,440.
    Thus, Vincent James earns $28.3 million a month, or
    $6.5 million a week, or $933,275 a day. He makes
    more in a day than veteran copywriter Bob Bly does in
    a year. Hard to believe, eh?
    My recommendation for Vincent James is that he
    check his numbers. And my advice for the people who
    endorse Vincent James, such as Jeff Gardner, is that
    they check his numbers. And my advice for you, if I
    may be so bold, is that you check your numbers
    before you drop your direct mail sales letters in the
    mail. Your customers and prospects will check your
    math before they write their check. At least the only
    ones worth having as long-term customers
    will.
  • Profile picture of the author malcasid
    Originally Posted by smak View Post

    Hi Warriors

    I am very curious about couple products relating to Vincent James. I Don't even know for sure whether this guy who supposedly made $77 million in 2 years is a reall human being OR just an fictitious figure made up with captivating story line to sell the product.

    He has 2 products attributed to him, which are:

    1... 12 month millionaire

    2... How I made $77 million in 2 years

    I did buy the '12 month millionaire' which was promoted by Russel Brunson and Bought it from him (it was ebook with interview theme), mainly talking about direct mail and direct response marketing.

    As for the 'How I made $77 million in 2 years' product, I wanted to know feedback from any warriors out there who has bought this product.

    Is it physical product or digital? What topics and subject it covers? The price? And if there are any resale rights available for it somewhere? Also is it just hypey (well I have seen one website salesletter for it, seems a bit hypey) or good content?

    Thanks in advance for your replies.


    Smak
    Was this the product from an ex-convict?
  • Profile picture of the author DrGUID
    You'd need a lot of forex robots to generate that kind of money .
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan
    Those of you making fun of his income claims should remember that this occurred in 2002.

    Back then, $77 million was considered quite a large sum of money.



    Frank
    • Profile picture of the author Eric Lorence
      Originally Posted by Frank Donovan View Post

      Those of you making fun of his income claims should remember that this occurred in 2002.

      Back then, $77 million was considered quite a large sum of money.



      Frank
      Ohh ... I think that's quite a large sum of money today too ...

      I get skeptical anytime the claims rise into the 6 figure range though.
    • Profile picture of the author mmurtha
      Originally Posted by Frank Donovan View Post

      Those of you making fun of his income claims should remember that this occurred in 2002.

      Back then, $77 million was considered quite a large sum of money.



      Frank
      Frank,

      Lol what do you mean by back then? It's still a lot of money today for a year or two's worth of work.

      But then again, that depends on who you are asking.
  • Profile picture of the author WD Mino
    Hi,

    well his name was vincent passafiume I just went and did a little research on him.-Google is your friend
    12-Month Millionaire
    12 MONTH MILLIONARE SCAM - VINCE JAMES SCAM
    Anatomy of a penis pill swindle - Men's health- msnbc.com

    So he did get a ton of cash 74 million or something but they way it was done is horribly unethical the techniques he apparently is offering could land the person using them in trouble so point blank I would never deal with a guy like this
    -WD
  • Profile picture of the author Money on the Side
    Vincent James sold supplements through mail order and magazine ads. You've probably seen them because they were around for a long time. They were ads like fake steroids (dynabolics) wrinkle cream, weight loss, hair loss, etc. He pushed continuity programs (auto ship) and back end sales.

    Supplements are a huge business with ridiculous markups. You can buy a bottle of the "best" diet pills that sell at GNC for $50 for less than $5 including having your own private label on them. This is the real way to get rich with CPA. Have CPA marketers sell your $5 pills for $59 and put them on continuity. CPA marketers love this because they get paid $40 and they will spend thousands of dollars promoting your $5 pills through PPC, etc.

    I'm not defending the guy's statements, but 77 million doesn't seem to out of line for his type of products and methods. Keep in mind, this guy wasn't working from home on his computer. He had thousands of people paying him $69 a month continuously and was using distribution/fulfillment centers, call centers, etc....but I guess if you aren't answering phones and stuffing packages, you could do this from home.

    What he teaches is to look at starting an "auto-ship" company (continuity) and likens it to Billy Blanks Tae Bo video and Girls Gone Wild, where the buyer gets a new video every month unless they cancel.

    The guy who started Girls Gone Wild made a lot more than 77 million...that guy owns islands, had 100 million in cash seized by the IRS and is still loaded.

    So, not everyone's income claims are out of line. It depends on what they're doing.
    • Profile picture of the author macchiavelli
      I read the book and loved every page of it.
      I love reading about how people made their fortunes.
      Whether he actually made $77millies in 2 years or not, the business model he described certainly still works to this day.

      I would even say that its probably grown a lot due to the massive marketing force that is the INTERNET.

      I will definetly start a similar business soon and once I make $100 millies ill let you guys know.
      I dont fool arround!

      Originally Posted by killercopy View Post

      Vincent James sold supplements through mail order and magazine ads. You've probably seen them because they were around for a long time. They were ads like fake steroids (dynabolics) wrinkle cream, weight loss, hair loss, etc. He pushed continuity programs (auto ship) and back end sales.

      Supplements are a huge business with ridiculous markups. You can buy a bottle of the "best" diet pills that sell at GNC for $50 for less than $5 including having your own private label on them. This is the real way to get rich with CPA. Have CPA marketers sell your $5 pills for $59 and put them on continuity. CPA marketers love this because they get paid $40 and they will spend thousands of dollars promoting your $5 pills through PPC, etc.

      I'm not defending the guy's statements, but 77 million doesn't seem to out of line for his type of products and methods. Keep in mind, this guy wasn't working from home on his computer. He had thousands of people paying him $69 a month continuously and was using distribution/fulfillment centers, call centers, etc....but I guess if you aren't answering phones and stuffing packages, you could do this from home.

      What he teaches is to look at starting an "auto-ship" company (continuity) and likens it to Billy Blanks Tae Bo video and Girls Gone Wild, where the buyer gets a new video every month unless they cancel.

      The guy who started Girls Gone Wild made a lot more than 77 million...that guy owns islands, had 100 million in cash seized by the IRS and is still loaded.

      So, not everyone's income claims are out of line. It depends on what they're doing.
    • Profile picture of the author enwereuzo
      Originally Posted by killercopy View Post

      Vincent James sold supplements through mail order and magazine ads. You've probably seen them because they were around for a long time. They were ads like fake steroids (dynabolics) wrinkle cream, weight loss, hair loss, etc. He pushed continuity programs (auto ship) and back end sales.

      Supplements are a huge business with ridiculous markups. You can buy a bottle of the "best" diet pills that sell at GNC for $50 for less than $5 including having your own private label on them. This is the real way to get rich with CPA. Have CPA marketers sell your $5 pills for $59 and put them on continuity. CPA marketers love this because they get paid $40 and they will spend thousands of dollars promoting your $5 pills through PPC, etc.

      I'm not defending the guy's statements, but 77 million doesn't seem to out of line for his type of products and methods. Keep in mind, this guy wasn't working from home on his computer. He had thousands of people paying him $69 a month continuously and was using distribution/fulfillment centers, call centers, etc....but I guess if you aren't answering phones and stuffing packages, you could do this from home.

      What he teaches is to look at starting an "auto-ship" company (continuity) and likens it to Billy Blanks Tae Bo video and Girls Gone Wild, where the buyer gets a new video every month unless they cancel.

      The guy who started Girls Gone Wild made a lot more than 77 million...that guy owns islands, had 100 million in cash seized by the IRS and is still loaded.

      So, not everyone's income claims are out of line. It depends on what they're doing.
      Great idea here.
  • Profile picture of the author Isaachun
    Originally Posted by Mr. Goof Off View Post

    I see you guys still don't get copywriting. The numbers are flawed on purpose....it is done all the time is sales copy.

    OP 77 million is the same it is just shorter version. If you got 12 month mill book your good to go.

    FYI: If you use the search function and type in his name you can find old threads on him and this exact subject from a few years ago.

    I really don't agree with this. Copywriting means giving false numbers to get sales? Do you have to do this in order to be good at copywriting/make it big in IM?
    I'm not making much yet from IM, but I'd really like to know the opinion of experienced IM'ers who's making a good income to tell me if this is true?

    I'm in marketing (as in my day job), and I believe in integrity and honesty when marketing. Giving false numbers can get you results short term, but it destroy your integrity and your business in the long run.
  • Profile picture of the author Ninja_Warrior
    They should put their 77 million dollars bank account screenshots.
    • Profile picture of the author Scott Ames
      Originally Posted by Ninja_Warrior View Post

      They should put their 77 million dollars bank account screenshots.
      Yeah they should. That's nothing. I did $77 million in a week:

  • Profile picture of the author Loren Woirhaye
    I think Vincent James did do jail time. He also lost the money
    he made in lawsuits.

    Hence the need to write a book, since I believe he was banned
    from selling supplements by the FTC... kind of like a guru who
    was around a while back, who ran ads claiming he was a
    doctor or something.

    Vincent James's business model is certainly something you can
    learn from. There's a free version of the book floating around
    I think. It's not the complete thing though.

Next Topics on Trending Feed