Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 26th September 2012, 12:35 PM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Legend Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default Click Cash Commissions

Does anyone have review for Click Cash Commissions?
Legend Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th September 2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Kindle Author
 
oniram's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 166
Thanks: 99
Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Link to Click Cash Commissions - "Coming Soon" no info a/o 2:49pm
oniram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th September 2012, 01:56 PM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Legend Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by oniram View Post
Link to Click Cash Commissions - "Coming Soon" no info a/o 2:49pm
I have fixed it.
Legend Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th September 2012, 03:33 PM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 455
Thanks: 13
Thanked 271 Times in 168 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

I have no idea when this is supposed to be actually launching, but I've had a look inside the members area, it's a cool idea, with a nice twist that will ensure you generate your first commission about 5 minutes after purchasing the product.

There is a little bit of 'word play' on my above statement though,
TopTier Profits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th September 2012, 06:03 PM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Legend Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 173
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post
I have no idea when this is supposed to be actually launching, but I've had a look inside the members area, it's a cool idea, with a nice twist that will ensure you generate your first commission about 5 minutes after purchasing the product.

There is a little bit of 'word play' on my above statement though,
Yeah, I didn't realize this was supposed to be launching on October 4th because I got an email about it today. They must have been prelaunching.
Legend Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd October 2012, 01:34 AM   #6
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

I just bought the main product so I could review it for everyone. They actually give you 3 options $46, $49, and $96. I tried closing the page and after s few pop ups I got got a the $49 package for $19 (no idea how long it will be available).

after a bunch of upsells and downsells pages I finally got to the member's area. The product consists basically of the Girl Jessica teaching how to make $25/sale promoting mypcbackup.

It is informative and would be useful for newbies in my opinion. The traffic source they teach consists pretty much of sharing your content with friends and family through Facebook, emailing your contacts and after that they teach how to use the conventional paid ads.

No break through here.

I hope this helps.
albertkolob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd October 2012, 12:18 PM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 98
Thanks: 34
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Click Cash is already a no go for me, really guys, you actually believe such a system works?
nmoppa01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th October 2012, 03:17 PM   #8
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

ahh.. Thanks for your input guys.. comments here save me $46! Does anyone actually here know a system that will work for newbies? I heard Bring the Fresh is really good for newbies.... Not sure if any of you guys have tried it.
spmarketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th October 2012, 05:18 PM   #9
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
daream's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 68
Thanks: 19
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Old tricks video. spend me some time look at it. Thanks for saving me $ also.
daream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th October 2012, 01:57 AM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 98
Thanks: 34
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by spmarketer View Post
ahh.. Thanks for your input guys.. comments here save me $46! Does anyone actually here know a system that will work for newbies? I heard Bring the Fresh is really good for newbies.... Not sure if any of you guys have tried it.
If you are new to IM don't just jump in, buying products that promise: easy, quick, push button and the like mostly don't work. You need to learn before you earn. You need to have a plan for your business: which market, which tools, which budget, and so on. Setting up a good and profitable business takes time and effort, most businesses take 2 - 5 years to become (really) profitable. If you don't have a plan you most likely will fail. For newbies it is really the best to start from scratch, the strategy being to build a profitable long term business model.

Maybe you have a look at this site: Faster Smarter Better - Online Business Coaching Program
I am not promoting this but the 15 minute intro video gives you a pretty good overview of internet marketing in general.

Charles
nmoppa01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th October 2012, 03:46 PM   #11
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Savannah, Georgia
Posts: 90
Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

This thread saved me needless loss of time and cash!
Thanks!
I love the W.F.
-Clifton
cliftoncarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th October 2012, 05:18 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 98
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

they're are people already offering to teach how to market that opportunity for free .. all u have to do is sign up for a trial offer to mypcbackup
cjr126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th October 2012, 05:06 PM   #13
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 2 Posts
Lightbulb Re: Click Cash Commissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertkolob View Post
I just bought the main product so I could review it for everyone. They actually give you 3 options $46, $49, and $96. I tried closing the page and after s few pop ups I got got a the $49 package for $19 (no idea how long it will be available).

after a bunch of upsells and downsells pages I finally got to the member's area. The product consists basically of the Girl Jessica teaching how to make $25/sale promoting mypcbackup.

It is informative and would be useful for newbies in my opinion. The traffic source they teach consists pretty much of sharing your content with friends and family through Facebook, emailing your contacts and after that they teach how to use the conventional paid ads.

No breakthrough here.

I hope this helps.
Hahahaha I just got a phone call from the "business development center" hahahaha offering me coaching and other non sense and asked me how much I had available in my credit card. When I told him there was no rocket science on what they teach on this click cash commissions course he told me that i was too prideful. So not only this has nothing truly innovative and new but they also sell the buyer's information as leads. Too bad a made the mistake of entering my phone number. My recommendation still remains "stay away from it."
albertkolob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2012, 01:51 AM   #14
IM Marketer Gone Crazy!
 
buyitpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: La Mirada, CA
Posts: 216
Thanks: 3
Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Thanks guys! Another sucker could have bitten the dust with this one... a gimmick of sucking up the money and losing it fast!

Whew!

buyitpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2012, 03:30 AM   #15
Pamela Hollows
 
GreenHollows's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 52
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 71
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Thanks a lot. It was advertised as software so I am very grateful to not have wasted time on this.
GreenHollows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th October 2012, 07:23 AM   #16
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Again thanks to the WF for some common sense pointers. I wonder who owns the house and the car in the vid? Pretty cool eye candy too.
art.kav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th November 2012, 09:37 AM   #17
Banned
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Everyone...BEWARE!!!!

The so-named "Jessica" is purely and simply an actress...a PAID one I
hope and certainly a "GORGEOUS" one...on that we all agree...yes? :p

Follow my link right here: and you will see her in "action"...selling her
so-called expertise as a recently made famous Foreign Exchange (ForEx)
Trader:

Real Time EA - First Of It's Kind HFT Trading Robot

She made about $795,000 in only about three SECONDS with that
system...way better than "Click Cash Commissions". :rolleyes:

I found out she was pushing "Click Cash Commissions" by checking out
the ForEx system she was supposedly the EXPERT on and CREATOR of,
at the "ForEx FBI" website...here's a link:

RealTime EA By Lauren Anderson Reviewed And Discussed ForexFBI's Best Forex Robot Comparison And User Discussion

One of the forum commenters there said...Ha, ha, ha...she is also selling
some product called "Click Cash Commissions", so as soon as I read that
comment, I thought..."O.K. the Warrior Forum will have a thread on this for
sure and I was right!!

And if you need further convincing that she is JUST an actress (by the way,
I hope she finds out that we are "all" on to her OWN personal "scams",
which of course they all are, since she is simply a paid actress), go check
out this photo of "Jessica" from a "Click Cash Commissions" review site:

Click Cash Commissions Scam ? Click Cash Commissions Scam ? Scam OR Legit ?

(I have attached the photo in any
case) then look at the photo of "Lauren Anderson" over at the Forex FBI
page!!!

I hope I have added value here people!?

Regards: DAVID (Melbourne, Australia).
Attached Thumbnails
Click Cash Commissions-_jessica_...yeah...right-.jpg  
David Mahoney (Aust.) is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th November 2012, 10:46 PM   #18
Premium23.com
War Room Member
 
leonidas32's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 95
Thanks: 1
Thanked 98 Times in 26 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Mahoney (Aust.) View Post
Everyone...BEWARE!!!!

The so-named "Jessica" is purely and simply an actress...a PAID one I
hope and certainly a "GORGEOUS" one...on that we all agree...yes? :p

Follow my link right here: and you will see her in "action"...selling her
so-called expertise as a recently made famous Foreign Exchange (ForEx)
Trader:

Real Time EA - First Of It's Kind HFT Trading Robot

She made about $795,000 in only about three SECONDS with that
system...way better than "Click Cash Commissions". :rolleyes:

I found out she was pushing "Click Cash Commissions" by checking out
the ForEx system she was supposedly the EXPERT on and CREATOR of,
at the "ForEx FBI" website...here's a link:

RealTime EA By Lauren Anderson Reviewed And Discussed ForexFBI's Best Forex Robot Comparison And User Discussion

One of the forum commenters there said...Ha, ha, ha...she is also selling
some product called "Click Cash Commissions", so as soon as I read that
comment, I thought..."O.K. the Warrior Forum will have a thread on this for
sure and I was right!!

And if you need further convincing that she is JUST an actress (by the way,
I hope she finds out that we are "all" on to her OWN personal "scams",
which of course they all are, since she is simply a paid actress), go check
out this photo of "Jessica" from a "Click Cash Commissions" review site:

Click Cash Commissions Scam ? Click Cash Commissions Scam ? Scam OR Legit ?

(I have attached the photo in any
case) then look at the photo of "Lauren Anderson" over at the Forex FBI
page!!!

I hope I have added value here people!?

Regards: DAVID (Melbourne, Australia).
Warriorforum is stuffed with scam artists, but once in a while someone exposes the bullshit.

Thanks man. A+
leonidas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd January 2013, 03:54 AM   #19
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 33
Thanks: 20
Thanked 14 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Click Cash Commissions

I want to say a big Thank You for everyone who has contributed to this post. This is the Warrior Forum at its best. There is as much contribution steering people away from the phonies as there is in sharing knowledge about what works.

I've been around long enough to recognise most of the scammy techniques that are used, but I confess that sometimes my curiosity is piqued...and I can spend hours trying to work out what the actual product is. That is frustrating; my new year's unresolution is to stop doing that!

So my first port-of-call these days is the Warrior Forum... and thanks for everyone for telling it straight!

Can I encourage everyone who finds this type of discussion useful to use the "Thanks" buttons?

Cheers,
Philip
pgreenwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings

Bookmarks

Tags
cash, click, commissions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 AM.