Brad Gosse 10 million visitors .com

Profile picture of the author 0oo0 by
I was wondering if anyone has purchased this or has any review on it?

Any information on the tracking analytics too?
#product reviews #brad #gosse

  • Profile picture of the author 0oo0
    I wasn't able to make it to the webinar... Do you have any information on the traffic source and how the tracking and analytics work?
  • Profile picture of the author ihelfman
    Any results from text links or banner advertisers?
  • Profile picture of the author SparkysDad
    This is as close to scam as I’ve seen known Warriors attempt. Do the math -- it's terrible. That's why they didn't have the balls to post it on the Warrior Forum. Too many people here know how to run the numbers. The ads are 120x60. That means only about 120 of 1000 ads (1200x720 viewport) are visible on any given impression, and when was the last time you scrolled on a pop-under? Seriously.

    Look, if you could buy traffic that converted $1.00 into $1.50 on average, how much would you buy? The correct answer is of course, all of it.

    But what if you found an untargeted traffic source that didn’t convert for anything? How could you make money on it? The correct answer is of course; sell it to morons who don’t have a clue. Hence, 10 Million Visitors. It’s sheep to the slaughter.

    10,000,000 pop-under impressions to untargeted traffic. Your ad is visible 12% of the time if 120 ads fit in the viewport = 1.2 million impressions for your ad. The odds of the wall getting clicked when your ad is visible = 1.2 million impressions x 4% click-through rate = 48,000 clicks on the wall while your ad is visible. But your ad is 1 of 120, so you have to share the 48,000 clicks with 119 other ads. 48,000/120 = 400 clicks on your ad. If you bought the Silver package, that’s $0.63 per click. Your ad converts to untargeted traffic at 1%, that’s 400 clicks x 1% conversion rate = 4 sales. Your cost per sale with a Silver ad = $62.50. Nice work, Einstein.

    Note that if a percentage of the impressions are on mobile devices, the numbers will be worse.

    I hope I’m proved wrong, but the calls for refunds will be on a scale heretofore unseen.
  • Profile picture of the author synergy99
    They are probably fiverr comments/reviews.
  • Profile picture of the author SparkysDad
    A lot of the cheerleaders are affiliates of the program. Just like the WSOs here with all the inane, "this is a no-brainer" comments. No-brainer is right.
  • Profile picture of the author ginasands
    That's why I LOVE the warrior forum
  • Profile picture of the author Jamal Bounit
    check this link and you will understand much better :

    Login Required - StatCounter
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    So funny this is a product review thread with no actual buyers just speculators.

    You guys must all be really successful.
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Here is a real picture of the traffic we are currently sending our buyers…

    Summary - 10millionvisitors.com - StatCounter
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Shawcross
    **EDIT** PLEASE SEE MY UPDATED POSTS ON THIS #25 ONWARDS This is a VERY VIABLE source of good targeted traffic - PROVIDING it is implemented correctly

    I purchased the silver package as I didn't believe that Warriors would ever attempt anything this bad.
    In the 10 days since it's been live, i've had 25 GIG of bandwidth swallowed on the domain from the hits loading and exactly 1 visitor in terms of traffic!
    For info - that 1 was me, checking it worked.
    Total GARBAGE
  • Profile picture of the author Vince1990
    Glad I didn't spend any money buying this product and I will no not buy anything Anthony Aries promotes either.
  • Profile picture of the author Vince1990
    Originally Posted by Brad Gosse View Post

    Here is a real picture of the traffic we are currently sending our buyers…

    Summary - 10millionvisitors.com - StatCounter
    Yea visits to that website, not visits to any ad on your site that your customers
    are paying for.
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Dude feel free to get in touch with us to review your ad. We are finding a lot of inexperienced users placing banners that are destined to fail

    We wanna help you but we can't if you focus your energy ranting rather than asking for expert input
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Also 25 gig sounds awfully high. Is it possible your banner image is not optimized and maybe too large?
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Ziegler
    I'm not a buyer and I'm not here to review the product. But I can't help but asking myself: "How come a personal review from a buyer is construed as ranting?"

    Are all negative reviews from buyers rants?
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Originally Posted by Frank Ziegler View Post

    I'm not a buyer and I'm not here to review the product. But I can't help but asking myself: "How come a personal review from a buyer is construed as ranting?"

    Are all negative reviews from buyers rants?
    When they say things like "total garbage" they are a rant in my book.

    I am not trying to be hard on the customer in fact I am offering to help. It's just sad to see people call an advertising buy a scam without reaching out for help.

    The reality is we can't guarantee every offer will convert. Nobody can. Most people fail at media buying because they don't know how to position their offer properly.

    I am more than happy to help this customer turn things around considering we haven't delivered 10% of the total traffic he has plenty of room to shift gears.
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    You know every time I lose money buying media from Facebook I don't call them a scam I look at my marketing and shift gears.
  • Profile picture of the author Jon Shawcross
    Originally Posted by Brad Gosse View Post

    When they say things like "total garbage" they are a rant in my book.

    I am not trying to be hard on the customer in fact I am offering to help. It's just sad to see people call an advertising buy a scam without reaching out for help.

    The reality is we can't guarantee every offer will convert. Nobody can. Most people fail at media buying because they don't know how to position their offer properly.

    I am more than happy to help this customer turn things around considering we haven't delivered 10% of the total traffic he has plenty of room to shift gears.
    Hey Brad, look I know you HAVE tried to reach out via PM and Skype and I appreciate that, but here are the facts.

    I'm not 'inexperienced' as you alluded to earlier - in fact, I have been online permanently for 5 years and have a wealth of paid advertising experience behind me. For that reason, I don't feel the need to 'reach out for help'.

    I actually set up a dedicated landing page URL for 10 million visitors, hence I know my figures are accurate, but here is the thing:

    I am using an EXACT REPLICA of another landing page (different traffic source) with IDENTICAL banners and it's converting right now at 38%.

    So please don't try to insult my intelligence and refer to me as having an inexperienced 'rant' by suggesting that my banner/landing page/offer is to blame. That is clearly NOT the case.

    I am tracking everything via 2 means - Google analytics and Awstats (domain based). I know exactly what is going on and in some depth.

    As you know, I sent in a ticket to your support (first). As you will also know, I received a reply this morning from them, stating that (and I quote direct)

    "We are delivering traffic EXACTLY as the sales page promised. Your are getting about 80k – 100K visitors each day. We even provided public stats to show this.
    Real time stats counter for 10 Million Visitors. for the 10 Million ad wall:"

    No - I am sorry, but you are WRONG! I am NOT receiving 80-100K visitors each day, I am receiving 80-100K impressions from the 10 Million Visitors wall, along with however many hundreds of others.

    But if we want to quote the sales letter exactly (or was it the partner email?), I was told to "sit back and watch my analytics explode"

    Yep - it's certainly doing that - in bandwidth (25 gig of it). Sadly, not in actual real visitors

    ps: My ad is optimized, it's a 6kb file
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Originally Posted by Jon Shawcross View Post

    Hey Brad, look I know you HAVE tried to reach out via PM and Skype and I appreciate that, but here are the facts.

    I'm not 'inexperienced' as you alluded to earlier - in fact, I have been online permanently for 5 years and have a wealth of paid advertising experience behind me. For that reason, I don't feel the need to 'reach out for help'.

    I actually set up a dedicated landing page URL for 10 million visitors, hence I know my figures are accurate, but here is the thing:

    I am using an EXACT REPLICA of another landing page (different traffic source) with IDENTICAL banners and it's converting right now at 38%.

    So please don't try to insult my intelligence and refer to me as having an inexperienced 'rant' by suggesting that my banner/landing page/offer is to blame. That is clearly NOT the case.

    I am tracking everything via 2 means - Google analytics and Awstats (domain based). I know exactly what is going on and in some depth.

    As you know, I sent in a ticket to your support (first). As you will also know, I received a reply this morning from them, stating that (and I quote direct)

    "We are delivering traffic EXACTLY as the sales page promised. Your are getting about 80k – 100K visitors each day. We even provided public stats to show this.
    Real time stats counter for 10 Million Visitors. for the 10 Million ad wall:"

    No - I am sorry, but you are WRONG! I am NOT receiving 80-100K visitors each day, I am receiving 80-100K impressions from the 10 Million Visitors wall, along with however many hundreds of others.

    But if we want to quote the sales letter exactly (or was it the partner email?), I was told to "sit back and watch my analytics explode"

    Yep - it's certainly doing that - in bandwidth (25 gig of it). Sadly, not in actual real visitors

    ps: My ad is optimized, it's a 6kb file
    I never said you were inexperienced but many of our buyers are. As it stands I don't know which banner is even yours

    Clearly you are angry and refusing my personal assistance.

    Sorry you don't want my help man. I know how to profit from this traffic. I charge $1k per hour for my time and I am offering it to you free because I WANT you (and everyone who bought) to win with this.

    You may not believe that but why else would I be here offering when I have closed down sales? I have nothing to gain here except to help make this better for you.

    One traffic source is not the same as another and the positioning sometimes has to change.

    My door is always open dude. Respond to my skype offer for help or don't. It's your choice man
  • Profile picture of the author Brad Gosse
    Originally Posted by Jon Shawcross View Post

    Hey Brad, look I know you HAVE tried to reach out via PM and Skype and I appreciate that, but here are the facts.

    I'm not 'inexperienced' as you alluded to earlier - in fact, I have been online permanently for 5 years and have a wealth of paid advertising experience behind me. For that reason, I don't feel the need to 'reach out for help'.

    I actually set up a dedicated landing page URL for 10 million visitors, hence I know my figures are accurate, but here is the thing:

    I am using an EXACT REPLICA of another landing page (different traffic source) with IDENTICAL banners and it's converting right now at 38%.

    So please don't try to insult my intelligence and refer to me as having an inexperienced 'rant' by suggesting that my banner/landing page/offer is to blame. That is clearly NOT the case.

    I am tracking everything via 2 means - Google analytics and Awstats (domain based). I know exactly what is going on and in some depth.

    As you know, I sent in a ticket to your support (first). As you will also know, I received a reply this morning from them, stating that (and I quote direct)

    "We are delivering traffic EXACTLY as the sales page promised. Your are getting about 80k – 100K visitors each day. We even provided public stats to show this.
    Real time stats counter for 10 Million Visitors. for the 10 Million ad wall:"

    No - I am sorry, but you are WRONG! I am NOT receiving 80-100K visitors each day, I am receiving 80-100K impressions from the 10 Million Visitors wall, along with however many hundreds of others.

    But if we want to quote the sales letter exactly (or was it the partner email?), I was told to "sit back and watch my analytics explode"

    Yep - it's certainly doing that - in bandwidth (25 gig of it). Sadly, not in actual real visitors

    ps: My ad is optimized, it's a 6kb file

    Maybe you could share your ad here with all of us?

Next Topics on Trending Feed