Mobile Money Code

by 112 comments
Anyone joined this or have an honest review on it?
#product reviews #code #mobile #money

  • Profile picture of the author ken5000
    The sales video seems so fake and full of actors. Big house, nice car, probably a ton of upsells - I see the same thing over and over again. I'm not saying it's not a legitimate product because I haven't tried it, but just being honest about what I see. Has anyone actually bought this Mobile Money Code? Strange how no one has anything to say. Anyone that has bought it - Does it even seem like it has some potential? Would you have to buy into pricey upsells to get it to work?
  • Profile picture of the author getrichinfo
    it is on Clicksure and the Gurus are promoting it heavily!

    i heard that they make a few thousand sales just yesterday alone?
  • Profile picture of the author tim205
    Originally Posted by ken5000 View Post

    The sales video seems so fake and full of actors. Big house, nice car, probably a ton of upsells - I see the same thing over and over again. I'm not saying it's not a legitimate product because I haven't tried it, but just being honest about what I see. Has anyone actually bought this Mobile Money Code? Strange how no one has anything to say. Anyone that has bought it - Does it even seem like it has some potential? Would you have to buy into pricey upsells to get it to work?
    yeah, the video was over the top and very scripted, and never really gets to anything substantial about what or how the program works.
  • Profile picture of the author bomc
    Longest boring video I have seen this year that tells you nothing to do with the product ... be careful with this one...
  • Profile picture of the author bizwisard
    I,am looking for a brave soul that is going to take the plunge into the cesspool and report back to us the width breadth and depth of this hype filled pant load.
    Will ,"with so many" gurus on board there must be some big money to be made.... So whose is it yours or mine???:confused: Refer to their affiliate link at the bottom for extensive list of many big names in the IM biz.

    I ,am darn curious ....Is their anyone oout their?
  • Profile picture of the author Lanx
    Please learn from all the poor souls on this forum.
    1. say no to clicksure (ANYTHING)
    2. say no to gurus with heavy promotion (they just want to win the prizes, duh)
  • Profile picture of the author aaallday2010
    Man that video was sooooooo scripted. I mean c'mon, he brings the wife and the son and the overly dramatic daughter who really went over the top with the acting.

    I havent tried this but based on the video it sounds phishy. Proceed with caution.

    I stopped watching after the daughter finished. Ill wait for someone to take the plunge and give us their feedback but I wont expect much.

    BTW, in the beginning of the video the guy says "this is 100% free" but when you X out there is a second chance offer for $40 than a third and fourth and finally a fifth for $9.

    That should tell you all you need to know about this "free" program.
  • Profile picture of the author cybamage
    Originally Posted by bizwisard View Post

    I,am looking for a brave soul that is going to take the plunge into the cesspool and report back to us the width breadth and depth of this hype filled pant load.
    Will ,"with so many" gurus on board there must be some big money to be made.... So whose is it yours or mine???:confused: Refer to their affiliate link at the bottom for extensive list of many big names in the IM biz.

    I ,am darn curious ....Is their anyone oout their?
    Someone who provide mobile services and being curious to see what it is, I bought the damn thing. From the sales video I assumed it was to do with some admob software because all 3 volunteers were taken through the clicksure marketplace. Certainly is false advertising because what you get after jumping through the different price page is information on how to create and sell mobile websites to local business owners. No mention of the clicksure marketplace, the mobilesite builder is something a kid put together, the 2 pdf is rehashed materials and surprisingly their 12 hour turn around support network.......crap! I'm probably going to have problems getting a refund..........STAY AWAY FROM THIS & PASS THE WORD AROUND. IT'S NOT WHAT THE VIDEOS SAY IT IS!!!!!!!!
  • Profile picture of the author Simon Hall
    Hi everybody. I was happy to find this thread after searching around for a review.
    Wow the video is something else talk about brain washing, they used every trick in the book. It looks like they spent all the money on the promo and not the software. Warning bells were sounding within the first ten seconds... but still somewhere inside I was hoping it might be a good product.
    Luckily I think we have all seen to many of these in the past to fall for that crap. I feel sorry for everybody that gets caught.
  • Profile picture of the author mrpelage
    I just bought it. I'll post a review and a case study by next week.
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    Originally Posted by Simon Hall View Post

    Hi everybody. I was happy to find this thread after searching around for a review.
    Wow the video is something else talk about brain washing, they used every trick in the book. It looks like they spent all the money on the promo and not the software. Warning bells were sounding within the first ten seconds... but still somewhere inside I was hoping it might be a good product.
    Luckily I think we have all seen to many of these in the past to fall for that crap. I feel sorry for everybody that gets caught.
    So you bought it then? Otherwise you would not be making a judgement without doing so first I would hope...
  • Profile picture of the author mrpelage
    What's the point? What do I get from broken promises. I remember when I first started online. Always looking for that 1 golden goose egg. Hope...
  • Profile picture of the author vetteran
    The saying about "Empty Vessels" springs to mind, and the one from Hamlet.
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
    Just thought I'd chip in to let everyone know that it is actually sold through SWReg not ClickSure

    So judging by the logic in this thread, SWReg must be a scam too..
  • Profile picture of the author DougPage
    If you really "have" to buy this, don't forget to try and leave the page several times so that you can get the price down to $9 from $49. That alone screams don't buy!
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
    Originally Posted by DougPage View Post

    If you really "have" to buy this, don't forget to try and leave the page several times so that you can get the price down to $9 from $49. That alone screams don't buy!
    <sarcasm> Yeah, I know right! </sarcasm>

    I mean, using proven marketing methods to sell a product...surely it must be a scam

    Just like when you walk into the dealership, and the salesman thinks he's got you ready to buy....heck your reaady to buy yourself however you say the words "I'll look around and get back to you" so what does the sales man do?

    He knows hes got you but instead of losing out on the sale, he says "but Sir, if you buy today we can also throw in X, X and X" and your like, heck may as well just buy then..

    Or like my other example...When you go into the grocery store and you can top quality produce at knock down prices because the "shelf life" expires tomorrow or because there is a dent in the packaging.

    Same product but at a discount rate.


    But yeah, I hear what your sayin'....Those marketing practices that have been around for DECADES and are PROVEN to work all point to it being a scam..

    Dat logic..
  • Profile picture of the author jimzimm
    Hey Josh, why don't you give an in-depth review? You seem to know a lot about the product and the sales system they area using. There are quite a few people who are interested in the product, but have concerns after watching the video on the sales page and reading the review by cybamage. Thanks.


    Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post

    <sarcasm> Yeah, I know right! </sarcasm>

    I mean, using proven marketing methods to sell a product...surely it must be a scam

    Just like when you walk into the dealership, and the salesman thinks he's got you ready to buy....heck your reaady to buy yourself however you say the words "I'll look around and get back to you" so what does the sales man do?

    He knows hes got you but instead of losing out on the sale, he says "but Sir, if you buy today we can also throw in X, X and X" and your like, heck may as well just buy then..

    Or like my other example...When you go into the grocery store and you can top quality produce at knock down prices because the "shelf life" expires tomorrow or because there is a dent in the packaging.

    Same product but at a discount rate.


    But yeah, I hear what your sayin'....Those marketing practices that have been around for DECADES and are PROVEN to work all point to it being a scam..

    Dat logic..
  • Profile picture of the author brenchris
    Yes, I bought The Mobile Money Code on 1st May 2013.
    I received warnings from AVG on some of the downloads. They were threats to my computer.
    I paid US49.00 for the product and immediately Greg tried to upsell me an upgrade for $198.00 which I turned down.
    I was told that I had to listen to his second video with the upsell until the Money Code was installed on my computer.
    What Money Code?
    i was also told in a training video that I had to purchase a website and domain costing$262.80 to use the Money Code. I did not cater for that.
    I was offered a Free Gift of a Website valued $2500.00 but I had to pay for a domain and web hosting for another $262.80. I refused it of course.
    The next step was to call a start up specialist at 1 702399 3027.to help me set up the Money Code.
    I called the number and was quickly told "Mailbox is full"
    i called Support at 18779172337 and all I heard was sweet music playing and no one answered my call.
    I tried setting up the site with the information given in a training video and Firefox kept saying they could not understand the commands.
    I emailed Support and I got automated responses each time.
    Yet Greg keeps sending videos about upgrades and coaching programs I have to pay for..
    i even got another video with the original product and when I tried to exit it he offered it for $9.00.
    I requested a refund, but I have had no response.
    He did mention boastfully in the video where he is selling coaching that he has no support system, and that he is free to travel and do what he wants.
    By the way the sale did not go to Clicksure.
    My receipt is from another company.

    Brenda Mohammed.
  • Profile picture of the author JimmyKim
    I'll comment as I was curious about the Mobile Money Code as I have a following to promote to..

    Basically- I'll share what I found:

    First- Once you get past the "getting started funnel" which seems to include things like a start up specialist, to hosting offer, and a few others.. you can get started.

    Yes - they are trying to upgrade and monetize- it's normal. If this hurts your feelings- get over it.

    Main Product:

    Mobile Money Code- A pretty neat and easy to use drag/drop mobile creator. It seems to be catered towards local business marketing. It's really neat and easy to use. Drag, drop, click.. upload.. boom done!

    Also included were 3 extra mobile training which seemed pretty comprehensive.

    He also includes 6 weeks of "bonus" weekly training- not sure much about what he's teaching but i'm sure that alone is worth $49..

    Also I found Bonus softwares:
    - Mobile site generator- turns any wordpress site to become mobile friendly
    - QR Code generator - self explanatory
    - 50 done for you mobile sites (haven't looked at these yet)

    Upsell #1: Done for you.

    REALLY REALLY neat- it's not quite "done for you" as you need to plug in your info and so forth, but it lead me to a neat interface where these pre-made templated sites were created. You still need to fill in the usual stuff, but it spits out pretty neat pages. I did not upload to my server, but I found it overall interesting.

    Also includes 43 more done/templated sites for you.

    Upsell 2: Traffic Money Code

    3 softwares:
    1. Backlink finder
    2. More backlink finder
    3. Indexer

    *I did not play with these 3- I am now just listing things out*

    Upsell 3: Social Money Code

    It's 3 nicely put training video modules on:
    Pintrest
    Linkedin
    Facebook

    * Overall here's my thoughts.

    IF you listen to the video and think you're life is going to change from this product. It won't.

    Could it make you money? YES.

    I could see this local marketing tool/mobile marketing tool be a very nice tool. I could make a professional page in minutes- yes minutes and have it uploaded pretty easy.

    The training is good- gave me a good outlook on mobile- something I've been looking into recently.

    With that all said.. DON'T SPECULATE - someone part hard work into this.

    The product was on Digital River - NOT Clicksure.

    And with that being said- you have 60 days.. and yes you have to go through upsells- welcome to the world of marketing outside of the WSO world
  • Profile picture of the author WebMoxie
    I agree with Simon Hall, the alarm in my head started to sound within the first 10 seconds of the video.

    1. I thought videos that made outlandish, unsubstantiated claims were a no no.

    2. The wife: she makes millions but she can't hit a beauty salon to do something with that rat nest she calls hair?

    3. Maybe if the daughter got a little closer to the script, she could read it without stumbling through it.

    4. All three of the "test subjects" were up and running with a few clicks. They were up and running in less than a minute, and made hundreds in a few hours. Tell me, why do I need six weeks of training for that?

    5. I forget exactly how it was worded but Greg said the $49 was a "donation" to pay for the team of experts, who are all millionaires, that will be answering your questions 24/7. The software is absolutely free. Really? There are millionaires that will work 24/7 for $49?

    6. If this is by invitation only, exclusive and so hush-hush, why is there an affiliate program?

    My mind was saying heck no. But the glitter of greed almost made me hit that buy button. Brenchris, God bless you for your review! Thank you for slapping me back to reality. I hope you get your money back. JimmyKim, seriously, are you an affiliate of this program?

    If it sounds too good to be true... Thank you warriors for your help.

Next Topics on Trending Feed