Anyone bought Amazon Profit Sniper?

Profile picture of the author desjay by desjay Posted: 05/11/2013
This product came out yesterday, 10th May. There is so much that is such C*@! out there these days that one really needs to check first. There are no proper reviews as yet. It is promoted as Azprofitsniper. This could be an evergreen business, but I would really like to know more about the product itself. There is a piece of software, but what about the rest of it?

Thanks guys - you always come up trumps!
#amazon #bought #profit #sniper

  • Profile picture of the author khack1
    khack1
    Yes, I'm wondering about azprofitsniper. Anyone bought it? How did it work out?
  • Profile picture of the author edynas
    edynas
    I haven't bought it yet so I can not really review it but I did saw the video and I have to say ...The screenshots of earnings look really compelling but the "I show how it works" did not impress me...it looks like a scrapper of the bestselling products per category.
    I did not saw how that was turned into a personallised webpage which is what he said

    So maybe I am missing something but if this is indeed "just" a scrapper of bestelling products and the instruction to create a page for those each day then there are cheaper/better alternatives.

    I might buy it just to satisfy my curiousity

    Edwin
  • Profile picture of the author husssaid
    husssaid
    I checked out cloud front and found that there is another upsell video, all reviews on the first page of Google that are ranking are from Empower network and they do not promote that product and divert the attention to Empower network itself. Even the YouTube video that is on page one is diverting from it as a product
  • Profile picture of the author sfry
    sfry
    It appears to be a $47 WP theme. The long video promoting it doesn't provide a lot of details or screen shots. The affiliate page states 60 percent commissions, up to $264 per sale. That would indicate $393 in up-sells "you just can't live without."

    Curiosity got the best of me and I purchased it. The up sell was $197, reduced to $97 if you clicked no. I did not purchase the up sell.

    When you go through the instructions you are instructed to activate what you would have gotten in the up sell. The instructions are hard to read sometimes due to poor English grammar.

    Basically, what you get is a WP theme supposedly optimized for AZ affiliates. It will take a while to read all the instructions and give it a shot. I will try to get a site up today and update.
  • Profile picture of the author husssaid
    husssaid
    Thanks Sfry
  • Profile picture of the author Barry Gourmet
    Barry Gourmet
    Originally Posted by sfry View Post
    It appears to be a $47 WP theme. The long video promoting it doesn't provide a lot of details or screen shots. The affiliate page states 60 percent commissions, up to $264 per sale. That would indicate $393 in up-sells "you just can't live without."

    Curiosity got the best of me and I purchased it. The up sell was $197, reduced to $97 if you clicked no. I did not purchase the up sell.

    When you go through the instructions you are instructed to activate what you would have gotten in the up sell. The instructions are hard to read sometimes due to poor English grammar.

    Basically, what you get is a WP theme supposedly optimized for AZ affiliates. It will take a while to read all the instructions and give it a shot. I will try to get a site up today and update.
    Fry you can contact me at skype barry.anderson800 for your experience with the Amazon Profit Sniper Thanks Lets stay in touch Living in Phuket Thailand
  • Profile picture of the author sfry
    sfry
    Wow. Complete waste of money. You don't get all the downloads you are supposed to get, although by looking at the directions you can figure out how to download them. Don't waste your time though since two of the four zip files do not unzip properly. When I tried to go back to the members page to submit a refund request I found that the members page is gone. After 1 day?

    And as for the WP Template, nothing special about it. I have gotten more functionality out of free templates. Even if the downloads unzipped and worked there is no way you can build a site in anywhere near the 10 minutes the video claims. I have been building web sites for about 10 years and WP sites for over 4 years and IMHO this is a complete waste of money.
  • Profile picture of the author 730promo
    730promo
    decided to buy it last night with the upsell package. the wordpress theme is nice but i havent had time to read the ebooks and instructions. will report back when i do
  • Profile picture of the author rqcook
    rqcook
    Originally Posted by 730promo View Post
    decided to buy it last night with the upsell package. the wordpress theme is nice but i havent had time to read the ebooks and instructions. will report back when i do
    I'm interested in your critique - like others who have not raised their hand to say so.
    Will it be what the author claims it is -
    Will he have worked out the bugs?
    Or like almost always - was it an undeveloped product - that the users
    have to improve for him - ? Telling him of the shortfalls ?
  • Profile picture of the author MarketBuddy
    MarketBuddy
    ok lets do some math

    there are about what - 20k active warrior in this forum
    lets say 10k of them makes $355k from amazon as they said anyone can make this much.

    355,000 x 10,000 = $3.5 billion dollars in commissions paid out.
    I think amazon would be real broke...

    don't fall for such hype.
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Monroe
    Josh Monroe
    Originally Posted by MarketBuddy View Post
    ok lets do some math

    there are about what - 20k active warrior in this forum
    lets say 10k of them makes $355k from amazon as they said anyone can make this much.

    355,000 x 10,000 = $3.5 billion dollars in commissions paid out.
    I think amazon would be real broke...

    don't fall for such hype.
    How do you figure that one out?

    Amazon only pay from 4% - 11% commissions, so if affiliates bank $3.5 billion dollars per year Amazon have made a HUGE profit from affiliates alone since they keept the remaining 79% + of the sale generated, not counting that the majority of sales happen without an affiliate.

    Partner With Tom Review
  • Profile picture of the author khack1
    khack1
    Thanks for the help.
  • Profile picture of the author MarketBuddy
    MarketBuddy
    Originally Posted by Josh Monroe View Post
    How do you figure that one out?

    Amazon only pay from 4% - 11% commissions, so if affiliates bank $3.5 billion dollars per year Amazon have made a HUGE profit from affiliates alone since they keept the remaining 79% + of the sale generated, not counting that the majority of sales happen without an affiliate.
    yeah makes sense on your part.
    I miscalculated by a little

    but Amazon does not keep 79%. Amazon fees to sellers are 4-15%
    so a company as big as Amazon with large overhead cannot survive on a 3-4% margin and continue to thrive.
  • Profile picture of the author successinbusiness
    successinbusiness
    Originally Posted by edynas View Post
    I haven't bought it yet so I can not really review it but I did saw the video and I have to say ...The screenshots of earnings look really compelling but the "I show how it works" did not impress me...it looks like a scrapper of the bestselling products per category.
    I did not saw how that was turned into a personallised webpage which is what he said

    So maybe I am missing something but if this is indeed "just" a scrapper of bestelling products and the instruction to create a page for those each day then there are cheaper/better alternatives.

    I might buy it just to satisfy my curiousity

    Edwin

    Hi edynas, you stated here that there are cheaper and better alternatives to this product. Can you name some of these alternatives?
    I am new to amazon and I just set up an astore watching you tube videos.
    Anyone who can point me to effective amazon products/ systems that REALLY WORK is also welcome to suggest.
    Thanks to ALL OF YOU who willingly share your wisdom, experiences and knowledge.
  • Profile picture of the author gazzie
    gazzie
    Originally Posted by successinbusiness View Post
    Hi edynas, you stated here that there are cheaper and better alternatives to this product. Can you name some of these alternatives?
    I am new to amazon and I just set up an astore watching you tube videos.
    Anyone who can point me to effective amazon products/ systems that REALLY WORK is also welcome to suggest.
    Thanks to ALL OF YOU who willingly share your wisdom, experiences and knowledge.
    Hi

    I am also very interested in promoting Amazon products using a proven Wordpress template/plugin/theme (any or all) and would be really interested to hear what other Warriors are using that work for them.

    I am looking for something I can use that will add products to my WP blogs from any Amazon category, and will keep prices updated and also add new products. I am new to promoting Amazon this way so as a result I am not aware of anything out there in the market place.

    Maybe there are products that will also add content and review videos as this Amazon Profit Sniper seems to do - as I said I don't know what is out there so if anyone who has used a reliable product on their WP blogs please recommend!

    Thanks

    Gaz
  • Profile picture of the author sfry
    sfry
    gazzie, Even if the Amazon Profit Sniper software worked the way it is supposed to work, it would not do what you said you wanted it to do. It is a WP theme that requires you to find and add content. You write the reviews, make the videos, insert the content, build the site. Themes like Magiczon and plugins like WPZonbuilder do an okay job of automating the process to make an Amazon affiliate site. If you want to make a review site, which is what Amazon Profit Sniper is supposed to do, You are better off buying an ebook on how to do it. This product will not get you there.
  • Profile picture of the author sfry
    sfry
    Getting a refund seems to be a difficult task. I have sent numerous requests to both the vender and to SWREG. No response from either, not even an auto responder. When I posted my complaint on SWREG's Facebook page I did receive a quick response with an inside email address. I will update when appropriate.
  • Profile picture of the author cramlee
    cramlee
    To be honest, this sounds like another crappy product by Ricky Mataka. The guy in the video even had a Jersey accent like Mataka does. I've bought his Amazon product and it is a whole load of time and crap. And for support - absolutely non existent. WF should ban shysters like Mataka for their loads of crap. Really people, if it's too good and too much money to be true - it's a Mataka Crapola Product. You're wasting your money.
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Pereira
    Paul Pereira
    Originally Posted by successinbusiness View Post
    Hi edynas, you stated here that there are cheaper and better alternatives to this product. Can you name some of these alternatives?
    I am new to amazon and I just set up an astore watching you tube videos.
    Anyone who can point me to effective amazon products/ systems that REALLY WORK is also welcome to suggest.
    Thanks to ALL OF YOU who willingly share your wisdom, experiences and knowledge.
    Check this out I found it interesting, might use it myself, not sure if it's the type of thing you're after.. **I'm not affiliated nor I'm I getting any money from this site.** I hope it helps Amazon Store Themes for WordPress! | Amazon Themes for Your Amazon Store – Amazon Theme for WordPress
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Pereira
    Paul Pereira
    Originally Posted by sfry View Post
    Getting a refund seems to be a difficult task. I have sent numerous requests to both the vender and to SWREG. No response from either, not even an auto responder. When I posted my complaint on SWREG's Facebook page I did receive a quick response with an inside email address. I will update when appropriate.
    Sorry to hear!! did you use a VISA card? If so send these guys another email stating you will be putting in a chargeback from VISA, if you don't get a refund within 24hours... This hurts them if they are a legit. Download a form from the bank you use your VISA card through, in Australia it's called a "Transaction dispute Form" and just and fill it out. Also send them copies of all correspondence emails etc.. that you have tried to send. VISA has a policy in very small writing, which they would like if people didn't know about, (first time I did this, they told me they don't do it....and had to speak to upper management to get it sorted) If we don't get exactly what we paid for over the net and the store/person doesn't respond or give you your money back (providing you adhere to the stores policy on returns, VISA sends they a letter to them asking to explain.) and if it's not a valid reason or they simply don't respond VISA MUST compensate you if the seller doesn't from their own pocket... hence why they don't want many people knowing about it... I am unsure the policy with Mastercard or American Express, but I'm sure they'd do it to. Can take up to 60 days all up, usually much quicker...

Related discussions