Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace (http://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Internet Marketing Product Reviews & Ratings (http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/)
-   -   Cash Machines 2.0 (http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-marketing-product-reviews-ratings/809635-cash-machines-2-0-a.html)

crescentcorp 4th July 2013 08:47 AM

Cash Machines 2.0
 
Anyone who tried Aaron Ward's Cash Machines 2.0? Any reviews on this one?

IM Support 4th July 2013 04:16 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
I actually purchased the product today and I must say it's probably the most professional layout I've seen in the members area... and guess what??

They actually delivered the products they promised. It looks like they put
a lot of work into development. I bought the Unlimited Cash Machines upgrade and will start using them tonight. I will report back any findings..

as for this Tim Atkinson guy.. I saw him at affiliate summit one time. Big ******* asshole. I went up to him and he basically had his crew block me out.. Seems like one of these ballin IMer's- has a chrome lambo! saw it shared on FB but another one of his "guru" friends..

I try to look past the assholes behind the product and look to see if the software can help me make money.. but really I'm actually embarrassed to say I'm impressed with Cash MAchines 2.0 system.. I think there are a lot of people behind this.. not just the mastermind of Tim Atkinson

PeterGibbonsINITECH 5th July 2013 12:44 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Any info on it yet?

IM Support 5th July 2013 08:55 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterGibbonsINITECH (Post 8245188)
Any info on it yet?

Hey guys,

I created a cash machine last night. It was really easy.
I made one sell of a dating product from CB.. but then
the customer refunded today :eek:

But at least I know this can convert. So I just paid an
outsourcer $100 to click buttons for me and launch
several cash machines an hr.

I will report back my results

Dr Outrageous 5th July 2013 12:07 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
the video sales letter is VERY impressive. Never mind Atkinson, does anyone know if Aaron Ward is for real?

eGranny 5th July 2013 08:11 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8246374)
Hey guys,

I created a cash machine last night. It was really easy.
I made one sell of a dating product from CB.. but then
the customer refunded today :eek:

But at least I know this can convert. So I just paid an
outsourcer $100 to click buttons for me and launch
several cash machines an hr.

I will report back my results

I know it's only been 3 days, but can you keep us posted? And can you give a bit of a description about the product? What is necessary to make it work? Website? Mailing list? Buying ads on FB etc.?

Martine

IM Support 6th July 2013 09:19 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8248186)
I know it's only been 3 days, but can you keep us posted? And can you give a bit of a description about the product? What is necessary to make it work? Website? Mailing list? Buying ads on FB etc.?

Martine

Hey sorry I haven't reported back been busy
with my kids this weekend.. and yesterday
Aaron gave us access to his Profit Classroom.
He sold it for $997 he says (who really knows)

but its like 12 hrs of video training.. From A- Z
how to make money online. So I've been going
over that course.. most I know already and some
I didn't.. but for free, it rocks!

So far I've done "OK" with the Cash Machines
2.0 system. Made $110.04 off that dating offer
so far and no more refunds as of yet.

Cash Machines create applications that get traffic
from Facebook, Google and YT.. it works well and
fast... but you have to follow the training on how to
make money with it.. very important

This course is definitely worth the money and their
support is responds within 24hrs even on weekends.

As I can a campaign question when i first got it
and they were friendly- you can tell they are english
speaking support.. maybe in the US/UK

Ok gotta run!

Aaron105 6th July 2013 09:22 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Well, I'm going to give it a go. I've been away from internet marketing for a while, so here's a dip back in the pool. Wish me luck.

kazimuhith 6th July 2013 11:33 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Would you please tell me how they give access to the system . Is it an access link or materials attached to email or other things ? I have made the payment two hours ago, but did not get any reply yet . How long does it usually take ?

kazimuhith 6th July 2013 11:37 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8249682)
Hey sorry I haven't reported back been busy
with my kids this weekend.. and yesterday
Aaron gave us access to his Profit Classroom.
He sold it for $997 he says (who really knows)

but its like 12 hrs of video training.. From A- Z
how to make money online. So I've been going
over that course.. most I know already and some
I didn't.. but for free, it rocks!

So far I've done "OK" with the Cash Machines
2.0 system. Made $110.04 off that dating offer
so far and no more refunds as of yet.

Cash Machines create applications that get traffic
from Facebook, Google and YT.. it works well and
fast... but you have to follow the training on how to
make money with it.. very important

This course is definitely worth the money and their
support is responds within 24hrs even on weekends.

As I can a campaign question when i first got it
and they were friendly- you can tell they are english
speaking support.. maybe in the US/UK

Ok gotta run!

How do they get you the material access? It is a link or attachment in email or other methods ? I have made the payment 2 hours ago , but did not get any reply from them yet . Does it take this long ? Please guide me. Thanks in advance .

eGranny 7th July 2013 09:17 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kazimuhith (Post 8251569)
How do they get you the material access? It is a link or attachment in email or other methods ? I have made the payment 2 hours ago , but did not get any reply from them yet . Does it take this long ? Please guide me. Thanks in advance .

Ok, I went ahead and bought in. You should have received an email from Empire Network with your login info.
What they do not tell you (and is not shown in the video either):
Step 1: is an upsell for Mobile Samurai @ $997
Step 2: is an upsell for a coaching program. Cost ???
Step 3: Another LONG BS sales video without controls-You have no choice but go through the complete video before other links appear-Then, you MUST purchase HostZilla hosting, whether you like it or not! Minimum = $109.65 and that is only for 1 of the 5 (you are not told when, how and how much for the other 4)

Left Panel:
Webinar Sign-up: is Step 1 (pre-recorded webinar)
Strategy Session: is Step 2 (coaching program)
Claim Website: is Step 3
CM2: Projects Setup - You MUST use MailChimp (a product not recommended on this forum - see http://www.warriorforum.com/blogs/ki...responder.html)

Here, I went through the Project Setup Wizard, and being a newbie I had NO IDEA what they were talking about. :confused:

In the end, I do not want to pay for another web host when I already have unlimited domains hosting with HostGator. I do not want to go the MailChimp way since I already have & pay for an auto-responder. And I could not figure out how to set-up the FaceBook thingie. Money back requested.

But you are welcomed to proceed if you wish :D

kazimuhith 7th July 2013 09:55 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
So, will the user have to pay $ 997 extra to get effective access to all the stuffs and earn money ? Or there are any compliment stuff which can earn me money without any further pay and accumulate $ 1000 in the system , using which I can upgrade to better software ?

eGranny 7th July 2013 10:18 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kazimuhith (Post 8252672)
So, will the user have to pay $ 997 extra to get effective access to all the stuffs and earn money ? Or there are any compliment stuff which can earn me money without any further pay and accumulate $ 1000 in the system , using which I can upgrade to better software ?

The $997 software is completely independent. It is a 2 part software:
1. Mobile Sniper X: Analyzes the web for websites not having a mobile app version (you set the search criteria)
2. Mobi Assembler Xtreme: Comprehensive mobile apps builder.
The demo looks impressive but I couldn't find anything about it on the net.

To get the system to work, you will need mailchimp and their HostZilla hosting and terms.

IM Support 7th July 2013 02:20 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8252561)
Ok, I went ahead and bought in. You should have received an email from Empire Network with your login info.
What they do not tell you (and is not shown in the video either):
Step 1: is an upsell for Mobile Samurai @ $997
Step 2: is an upsell for a coaching program. Cost ???
Step 3: Another LONG BS sales video without controls-You have no choice but go through the complete video before other links appear-Then, you MUST purchase HostZilla hosting, whether you like it or not! Minimum = $109.65 and that is only for 1 of the 5 (you are not told when, how and how much for the other 4)

Left Panel:
Webinar Sign-up: is Step 1 (pre-recorded webinar)
Strategy Session: is Step 2 (coaching program)
Claim Website: is Step 3
CM2: Projects Setup - You MUST use MailChimp (a product not recommended on this forum - see http://www.warriorforum.com/blogs/ki...responder.html)

Here, I went through the Project Setup Wizard, and being a newbie I had NO IDEA what they were talking about. :confused:

In the end, I do not want to pay for another web host when I already have unlimited domains hosting with HostGator. I do not want to go the MailChimp way since I already have & pay for an auto-responder. And I could not figure out how to set-up the FaceBook thingie. Money back requested.

But you are welcomed to proceed if you wish :D


So you didn't try the product? Thats what people want reviews of.. not how they monetize their backend sales funnel lol

bwhughes 7th July 2013 07:32 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8252741)
TTo get the system to work, you will need mailchimp and their HostZilla hosting and terms.

Hi there... not doubting you, just wanting to make sure, because another review site I looked at firmly stated that you do NOT need to buy HostZilla hosting and that all websites are provided at no extra cost. Can anyone verify this information?

Thank you!

bwhughes 7th July 2013 07:33 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8253435)
So you didn't try the product? Thats what people want reviews of.. not how they monetize their backend sales funnel lol

I disagree. Knowing what to expect up front, before you click the button and are presented with all these options, is VERY helpful information!

Stuckster 7th July 2013 08:29 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhughes (Post 8254157)
I disagree. Knowing what to expect up front, before you click the button and are presented with all these options, is VERY helpful information!

I also disagree. eGranny's post was very helpful. It's very useful to know how deep the rabbit hole goes before jumping in. Besides we already had some insight into the products effectiveness from his own testing.

More tests results of the product would be great, but the absence of such does not make eGranny's information any less valuable.

eGranny 7th July 2013 09:35 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bwhughes (Post 8254153)
Hi there... not doubting you, just wanting to make sure, because another review site I looked at firmly stated that you do NOT need to buy HostZilla hosting and that all websites are provided at no extra cost. Can anyone verify this information?

Thank you!

You are given the option to transfer an existing domain, but that's it.

What I especially did not appreciate is that once you are logged in and in the member dashboard, you still don't have direct access to the product you purchased. You have to go through the long bs video.

Martine

Stuckster 7th July 2013 10:00 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8254418)
What I especially did not appreciate is that once you are logged in and in the member dashboard, you still don't have direct access to the product you purchased. You have to go through the long bs video.

Yeah that is very frustrating. Then again these guys are not exactly in the business of being polite or courteous.

I am especially skeptical of these "push button" money systems. Do you have any intention of using the product (at least just to test it out)?

eGranny 7th July 2013 10:19 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckster (Post 8254490)
Yeah that is very frustrating. Then again these guys are not exactly in the business of being polite or courteous.

I am especially skeptical of these "push button" money systems. Do you have any intention of using the product (at least just to test it out)?

I don't really expect that it is just a "push button" system as these really do not exist. And No I will not use the product. I really wanted to try it out, but I am not going to go through the HostZilla deal because if I don't like the result, I have no idea if I would ever get that money back. I don't have the finances to risk it.

Martine

moneytiger76 8th July 2013 03:12 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Hi Fellow Members how are you guys? Fine I hope! I am actually 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% sold with the product but I just need several questions answered before I make my purchase:
1. I am going to be purchasing a software or a course or both?
2. Is this software web-based?
3. After I purchase this software will their UPSELLS ,meaning will I have to buy another advance version of this software after or that's it?
4. If they have UPSELLS what are the UPSELLS, how much are they and what are their functions?
5.Will it make a difference if I just purchase the basic one first for now($49) to put to the test and when I am making money I would take on the upsells?
6.Will I need to purchase domains or a sub-domain be okay?
7.Will this help me gain traffic(buyer traffic)that will help convert into sales?
8. How will this work if you don't have a domain and only promote products in clickbank and clicksure?

I am going to put this software to the test first will the $49 that I will pay for the software be strong enough for now to give me good results (monetarily) which could lead me more traffic and sales? In other words would the software ($49) be enough for now to get me started? Will the software for now to help me make money to purchase the UPSELLS if there will be one?

I am truly sorry for asking these questions because Yes I have been tricked by those kind of people you showed in your video! Again I would like to apologize for just be being too cautious because I have been DOOPED before a lot of times with softwares and their upsells like those guys in the videos in clickbank and clicksure but not all their products are bad though!Hoping for your enlightenment,kind assistance and understanding! May this help me make a wise and well informed decision!

Sincerely yours,
Vicente Pajaro
+639052295334
63-2-9417845
yawyan76a@gmail.com

moneytiger76 8th July 2013 03:14 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
I am between a newbie and semi-newbie on this so if anyone could provide me with good advice if I should purchase this or not I would greatly appreciate it? Will this work without the upsells or I have to buy the upsells for me to make money?

IM Support 8th July 2013 05:06 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8254537)
I don't really expect that it is just a "push button" system as these really do not exist. And No I will not use the product. I really wanted to try it out, but I am not going to go through the HostZilla deal because if I don't like the result, I have no idea if I would ever get that money back. I don't have the finances to risk it.

Martine

Where do you have to use Host Zilla? I didn't see that

gobro 8th July 2013 07:40 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Heres how you can have a peeksie for free:

Wait for video to start playing ..... try to exit page .... choose option to stay when presented... rinse & repeat till you get to the vid where he lights a ciggie (actually not a bad vid when compared to all the others vids).... here is where you get one free cash machine & free membership. This one worked for me. There is one more close & stay though after that where he says he gonna give ya all 5 but that didnt seem to work for me so I reverted to the 1 free.

Just a heads up for you guys so you can have a wee peek round the members area.

Hope you find this helpful :-)

Now you can be the judge.
My opinion is if he charging the dollar then giving it away for free then he is definitely firstly grabbing the newbie dollar then trying to hook the more experienced with free then upselling both on the back. Not so ethical IMHO, but this is the internet! Shame hes doing exactly what he accuses many other marketers of doing in the first vid then doing the same himself & worse!

gobro 8th July 2013 08:57 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Oh and one other thing there are sooo many things that set the BS alert meter off the dial!!!

Right from the beginning!

1.If I lived in a mansion in the Carribean more than my arms would have a suntan.
My back would have just a little tan if not be slightly sunburned from swimming in my beautiful swimming pool on an even occassional basis, not lily white like Aaron.

2. Just at the push of a button when he launches a new cash machine Aaron makes $328 after 1 minute ! (or something lke that)Hahaha Yeah right, whatever!! How many people can complete a transaction within 1 minute of finding the salespage, let alone read the salespage!

3. If my accountant had to read a script from a teleprompter to give me a testimonial I would be looking for a new accountant! What a joke.

But then again who the hell am I to be the judge.
What do ya all reckon?

IM Support 8th July 2013 11:57 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gobro (Post 8255804)
Heres how you can have a peeksie for free:

Wait for video to start playing ..... try to exit page .... choose option to stay when presented... rinse & repeat till you get to the vid where he lights a ciggie (actually not a bad vid when compared to all the others vids).... here is where you get one free cash machine & free membership. This one worked for me. There is one more close & stay though after that where he says he gonna give ya all 5 but that didnt seem to work for me so I reverted to the 1 free.

Just a heads up for you guys so you can have a wee peek round the members area.

Hope you find this helpful :-)

Now you can be the judge.
My opinion is if he charging the dollar then giving it away for free then he is definitely firstly grabbing the newbie dollar then trying to hook the more experienced with free then upselling both on the back. Not so ethical IMHO, but this is the internet! Shame hes doing exactly what he accuses many other marketers of doing in the first vid then doing the same himself & worse!

Yeah the video of him smoking a cig was funny. I mean I would think if they knew their system sucked.. why would they let a few people get in for free?

IM Support 8th July 2013 11:58 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gobro (Post 8256048)
Oh and one other thing there are sooo many things that set the BS alert meter off the dial!!!

Right from the beginning!

1.If I lived in a mansion in the Carribean more than my arms would have a suntan.
My back would have just a little tan if not be slightly sunburned from swimming in my beautiful swimming pool on an even occassional basis, not lily white like Aaron.

2. Just at the push of a button when he launches a new cash machine Aaron makes $328 after 1 minute ! (or something lke that)Hahaha Yeah right, whatever!! How many people can complete a transaction within 1 minute of finding the salespage, let alone read the salespage!

3. If my accountant had to read a script from a teleprompter to give me a testimonial I would be looking for a new accountant! What a joke.

But then again who the hell am I to be the judge.
What do ya all reckon?

Yeah you could totally tell his accountant was reading from a teleprompter.. lol! I actually enjoyed the video and the product too:) but everyone will be different :)

jjones0897 8th July 2013 12:01 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
I'm also new to Cash Machines 2.0. I like the software but haven't got it all up and working. In face I have a question if anyone can answer it that would be great. My question is:

I have setup all the pages, properly I believe, up until the point where I click the FB live preview button. At that point the blue FB window opens, the screen with my background and the continue button appears. A black box for the video apppears however the VIDEO NEVER PLAYS. Does anyone know why? Thanks...Jay

IM Support 8th July 2013 12:49 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjones0897 (Post 8256634)
I'm also new to Cash Machines 2.0. I like the software but haven't got it all up and working. In face I have a question if anyone can answer it that would be great. My question is:

I have setup all the pages, properly I believe, up until the point where I click the FB live preview button. At that point the blue FB window opens, the screen with my background and the continue button appears. A black box for the video apppears however the VIDEO NEVER PLAYS. Does anyone know why? Thanks...Jay

Contact their customer support team- they are great

leafygreen 8th July 2013 10:33 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Agree with you, bwhughes, and with eGranny. I have found this forum when looking for an independent reviews on Cash Machines 2. Having watched the very smooth and enticing sales presentation (landed in my inbox), my alarm bells went off when I couldn't leave the page. In the end I took the free offer which was really an old pre-recorded webinar of an unrelated to the Cash Machines offer. The've captured my email address though and I have since been inundated with offers from Aaron and other marketers of free upgrades, more free cash machines. The latest offer: all cash machines free and I still couldn't leave the page. To me it is a warning sign. In my experience so far, when an offer is really good, it has the time limit on it and it is stuck to. Once it is gone it's gone. And no "rabit holes" to go through. So thank you eGranny for your valuable input and for providing some substance to my "gut feeling"

Stuckster 8th July 2013 11:00 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gobro (Post 8256048)
Oh and one other thing there are sooo many things that set the BS alert meter off the dial!!!

Right from the beginning!

1.If I lived in a mansion in the Carribean more than my arms would have a suntan.
My back would have just a little tan if not be slightly sunburned from swimming in my beautiful swimming pool on an even occassional basis, not lily white like Aaron.

2. Just at the push of a button when he launches a new cash machine Aaron makes $328 after 1 minute ! (or something lke that)Hahaha Yeah right, whatever!! How many people can complete a transaction within 1 minute of finding the salespage, let alone read the salespage!

3. If my accountant had to read a script from a teleprompter to give me a testimonial I would be looking for a new accountant! What a joke.

But then again who the hell am I to be the judge.
What do ya all reckon?

<start rant>

I doubt Aaron Ward even exists. I can't find a scrap of background info about the guy. As someone said previously, the real people behind the product are Tim Atkinson and Zak Meftah. They often use a lesser-known front-man to promote their products either because they cannot act or prefer to keep a low profile.

It seems obvious that the guy in the video is a paid actor and the house was no doubt hired for the shoot. Private island my ass. "With nothing better to do than lounge about lapping up the sun with family and friends."

Lol. If you actually lived on a private island your kids would be bored shitless in a week and the only friends you would ever see are the ones who don't have to work and can afford to fly to the island. It's hilarious that they think that people actually get sucked in by this idealistic horse crap. Obviously they do.

The drawn out strolls from room to room (to show off the house) are awfully tedious and pulling out the cigarette at the end is just laughable. So if the whole thing is a setup (which I believe it is) then what are we to think of the "real" bank account balances. Are these Tim Atkinson's accounts or photo shopped accounts??

The product is a blatant loss leader (going from $49 to Free in a matter of clicks).

No harm in wading through all the BS to test if the product actually works, but keep a healthy degree of skepticism until you see some consistent returns on your time and money.

<end rant>

peters1 8th July 2013 11:13 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
In the end, I do not want to pay for another web host when I already have unlimited domains hosting with HostGator. I do not want to go the MailChimp way since I already have & pay for an auto-responder. And I could not figure out how to set-up the FaceBook thingie. Money back requested.

But you are welcomed to proceed if you wish :D[/QUOTE]

Hello all, I've also purchased the CM2.0 few days ago, there's way too many upsells...it's crazy.
Then like eGranny said you have to get the hosting & mail from thier vendor. I've requested a refund too, it's been 4 days from my request and no reply at all to my support ticket.

eGranny, did they reply to your refund request? Let me and everyone know please, thanks.

Peter

nyocum 8th July 2013 11:27 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Thanks for that great review! This sounded just like another that promised NO other money would be needed. But then You find out you need hosting, and auto responders...
And I really HATE when these guys first tell you that they will give you everything to make the big money, you sign up, only to find out that in order to make the "real" money, you have to upgrade.
Not sure about everyone else, but I'm sick and tired of all the BS

Again, thanks for the true honest review.

IM Support 9th July 2013 06:28 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
I mean it's funny to here you guys complain about upsells.. I mean that's how assholes like Tim Atkinson make money.. with selling info products. I think you guys need to take more time to learn the business first before you start wasting money on shiny objects.. just to get mad at how they marketed to you and never actually giving the product a chance.. It's like you are so happy to tell everyone out loud that you are giving a refund because basically your ignorant.. so you use it as an excuse.. Just keepin it real with you warriors.. Don't buy anymore products until you learn more about the business.. best advice I can give you.. I've been making online for 2 years now.. it took me 1 year to finally "get it" and start paying attention to "HOW" they market to me.. not so much "WHAT"..

eGranny 9th July 2013 07:38 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by peters1 (Post 8258492)
In the end, I do not want to pay for another web host when I already have unlimited domains hosting with HostGator. I do not want to go the MailChimp way since I already have & pay for an auto-responder. And I could not figure out how to set-up the FaceBook thingie. Money back requested.

But you are welcomed to proceed if you wish :D

Hello all, I've also purchased the CM2.0 few days ago, there's way too many upsells...it's crazy.
Then like eGranny said you have to get the hosting & mail from thier vendor. I've requested a refund too, it's been 4 days from my request and no reply at all to my support ticket.

eGranny, did they reply to your refund request? Let me and everyone know please, thanks.

Peter[/QUOTE]

Hi Peter, nothing so far. It was only 14 bucks (that's why I went ahead) but for the principle, I'll keep the request.

Martine

eGranny 9th July 2013 07:47 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8259433)
I mean it's funny to here you guys complain about upsells.. I mean that's how assholes like Tim Atkinson make money.. with selling info products. I think you guys need to take more time to learn the business first before you start wasting money on shiny objects.. just to get mad at how they marketed to you and never actually giving the product a chance.. It's like you are so happy to tell everyone out loud that you are giving a refund because basically your ignorant.. so you use it as an excuse.. Just keepin it real with you warriors.. Don't buy anymore products until you learn more about the business.. best advice I can give you.. I've been making online for 2 years now.. it took me 1 year to finally "get it" and start paying attention to "HOW" they market to me.. not so much "WHAT"..

I really don't think that anyone is fooled by all the BS. And upsell is an expected marketing tactic. It's just that the way those guys are going about it is out of this world!
With all this said, that does not negate the potential of whatever product. I still wish that I would have been able to access it without having to fork out a bunch of extra dough, just for testing and review.

Martine

IM Support 9th July 2013 12:46 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8259633)
I really don't think that anyone is fooled by all the BS. And upsell is an expected marketing tactic. It's just that the way those guys are going about it is out of this world!
With all this said, that does not negate the potential of whatever product. I still wish that I would have been able to access it without having to fork out a bunch of extra dough, just for testing and review.

Martine

You could have tested it for free! Its in their exit pop sequence. I mean what more do you want haha!

keblack 9th July 2013 02:15 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Run might be a good phrase to use ...

Penn86 9th July 2013 03:45 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Appreciate the honest reviews on here and I wish warriors well if they surprisingly are making money with the product. The slick video pitch however reminds me of another one put out early last year by a "guru"named Blake Matthews who also was tired of seeing people getting ripped off and showing him walking around his gorgeous mansion and getting a beer from his fridge. I ordered that course and quickly requested a refund after discovering that he was just a paid actor doing the video at a rented house. The cash machine video also says something about using actors in the small print under the video too.

Any company that tries to deceive people using a made up guru actor has scam written all over it. Be very cautious to give out your phone number too as they sold my number to numerous bogus coaching programs that would call 3 times a day for over a month.
GLTA

stickymedia 9th July 2013 05:00 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
At last, landed on a real series of comments about CM2 review! Been through several reviews but I think they are all ghost accounts made by the owners of CashMachines 2.0 to promote it. I think even nancyreviews.com is one ghost account too. Thanks for genuine people here who truly value the purpose of helping. :)

Dr Outrageous 9th July 2013 06:11 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stickymedia (Post 8261584)
At last, landed on a real series of comments about CM2 review! Been through several reviews but I think they are all ghost accounts made by the owners of CashMachines 2.0 to promote it. I think even nancyreviews.com is one ghost account too. Thanks for genuine people here who truly value the purpose of helping. :)

Amen brother! Should have started my search for reviews here!

Thanks gang.

eGranny 9th July 2013 07:12 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8260740)
You could have tested it for free! Its in their exit pop sequence. I mean what more do you want haha!

You know, I went through all the exit pop sequences I encountered and never saw that free one. Must have missed it! :(

Stuckster 9th July 2013 08:07 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8260740)
You could have tested it for free! Its in their exit pop sequence. I mean what more do you want haha!

If you wade your way through the five exit popups, yes you can get ACCESS to the five cash machines for free, but as I understood from eGranny's earlier comments you then needed to pay for new hosting and an autoresponder in order to actually run and test the product.

If that is true then there is no free testing here.

Marian 10th July 2013 01:51 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckster (Post 8262006)
If you wade your way through the five exit popups, yes you can get ACCESS to the five cash machines for free, but as I understood from eGranny's earlier comments you then needed to pay for new hosting and an autoresponder in order to actually run and test the product.

If that is true then there is no free testing here.

That's correct, you won't get it for free.

And the guy in the video is one of the JVs for the Cash Machines that are created by Tim & Zak...

Marian

lgquidley 10th July 2013 12:59 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IM Support (Post 8244380)
I actually purchased the product today and I must say it's probably the most professional layout I've seen in the members area... and guess what??

They actually delivered the products they promised. It looks like they put
a lot of work into development. I bought the Unlimited Cash Machines upgrade and will start using them tonight. I will report back any findings..

as for this Tim Atkinson guy.. I saw him at affiliate summit one time. Big ******* asshole. I went up to him and he basically had his crew block me out.. Seems like one of these ballin IMer's- has a chrome lambo! saw it shared on FB but another one of his "guru" friends..

I try to look past the assholes behind the product and look to see if the software can help me make money.. but really I'm actually embarrassed to say I'm impressed with Cash MAchines 2.0 system.. I think there are a lot of people behind this.. not just the mastermind of Tim Atkinson



Hi...I'd just like to know one thing...if you are making money at it...how did you start...did you pay for just the 5 cash machines or unlimited ones...and did you have to pay anything after that in order to get Cash Machines 2.0 to actually start making you money. Tell us exactly the process you went through to start making money with them...PLEASE.

Thanks,

Lorna

chuckd38 10th July 2013 04:30 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
On the mobile Sniper X and mobi Assembler Extreme, that you paid $997 for : if you go to easycommissionavalanche.com you will see the products for sale for $37 and when you get to the sales page you are asked to put in your details, one being your location and that will not work, once you get to the sales page it says it cost $47 (just went up $10) but no matter the sales page doesn't work. You can not order. So I guess they thought it was really worth $997.

Does anyone know where I can get a tee shirt with SUCKER in big letters across the chess.

jjones0897 10th July 2013 05:23 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Marian,
I have a couple questions about Cash Machine 2.0, if that is ok. 1. I have a screen built for FB and when I hit the fb button to go to it live, I see the good background page, the button below the video window to click, but I get NO video? Any ideas?
2. How do I attach the affiliate quote to the click button below the video window?

I would appreciate any help, I am new to affiliate marketing and cash machine 2.0.
Thank you,
Jay

eGranny 10th July 2013 10:06 PM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by peters1 (Post 8258492)
Hello all, I've also purchased the CM2.0 few days ago, there's way too many upsells...it's crazy.
Then like eGranny said you have to get the hosting & mail from thier vendor. I've requested a refund too, it's been 4 days from my request and no reply at all to my support ticket.

eGranny, did they reply to your refund request? Let me and everyone know please, thanks.

Peter

I received an email today:

"Martine
Thanks for contacting our support team! I am not following your reason for requesting a refund. According to our records you accessed only a few pages in the members area. So how many minutes would you say you gave this before you are thinking of now giving up. That is the wrong mindset to have. Have you completed the 3 steps yet as outlined in the welcome video?

Lets go from there"

Ok, let's analyse this reply:
1) "you accessed only a few pages" I accessed ALL the pages available. They just are very few!
2) "So how many minutes would you say you gave this" Lord Almighty! If anyone of you have even watched 1 of these videos (and I've watched all of them) you know we are not talking just a few minutes here. I'd say that must have taken the greater part of that day.
3) "That is the wrong mindset to have." Is anyone else but me finding this quite rude and offending from support?
4) "Lets go from there" In other words, who cares if you are dissatisfied and requested a refund, for your GUARANTEED money back!
5) "Have you completed the 3 steps" They should know since they monitor every single move you make within the member area.

My response:
" I could not complete step 3 as it will not let me use my own hosting. My mindset is to be able to pay my bills at the end of the month, not go into yet bigger debts."

smsrapp 11th July 2013 12:37 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Okay, so I got sucked down the rabbit hole and bought a couple of the upsells...but then I never received so much as a confirmation email, much less a link with log-in information. So far no response to a support ticket (after a long search to even find an address for that).

Can any of you who actually got in give me contact information that actually works? Phone number would be ideal...

Thanks so much,
Sophie

Stuckster 11th July 2013 01:40 AM

Re: Cash Machines 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eGranny (Post 8266615)
I received an email today:

"Martine
Thanks for contacting our support team! I am not following your reason for requesting a refund. According to our records you accessed only a few pages in the members area. So how many minutes would you say you gave this before you are thinking of now giving up. That is the wrong mindset to have. Have you completed the 3 steps yet as outlined in the welcome video?

Lets go from there"

Wow. I would be outraged at that response. How arrogant.

Were there any special conditions on requesting a refund eg: that you had to prove that you had "given it a go"?

If not, and since their money back guarantee is err GUARANTEED then it should be a full refund with no questions asked, and an apology for wasting your time.

Who are they to question your reasons for requesting a refund?? You might have 101 legitimate reasons why the product does not meet your expectations. I would be firmly putting them back in their place. :confused:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 AM.