SMS Marketing/Auto Recruiting Platform

Profile picture of the author blythe by blythe Posted: 10/03/2013
Does anyone know of a cheaper version of Auto Recruiting Platform? They appear to have a great system, but the $247 dollars a month plus $99 set-up fee sounds a little steep to me... I've Googled the idea without much success.

Thanks in advance...
#marketing or auto #platform #recruiting #sms

  • Profile picture of the author Rob Whisonant
    Rob Whisonant
    What the heck does ARP do exactly? They seem to never really tell you what it is, how it works and what it does in all their sales stuff.

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
  • Profile picture of the author FraggleJ78
    FraggleJ78
    Originally Posted by blythe View Post
    Does anyone know of a cheaper version of Auto Recruiting Platform? They appear to have a great system, but the $247 dollars a month plus $99 set-up fee sounds a little steep to me... I've Googled the idea without much success.

    Thanks in advance...
    There is nothing in the market place that is like ARP.

    The problem you're really having is you can't see yourself succeeding. So it's not the system that's going to be the issue. Or the prices. It's going to be your mindset.

    If you are looking at ARP, then you'd see they have the traffic, and the funnel already that converts sales. Ding Ding Ding... that's how you make money on the internet.

    Sometimes in business you gotta be willing to jump on things when it's right. And stop making decisions based solely on price. That's just not a smart business move and will end up costing you a lot of money in the long run.
  • Profile picture of the author FraggleJ78
    FraggleJ78
    Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
    What the heck does ARP do exactly? They seem to never really tell you what it is, how it works and what it does in all their sales stuff.

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
    In short Rob... ARP is a complete business in a box. It's a system built for entrepreneurs who may not be good at certain things.

    Such as most people don't know how to get traffic to their "offers" (if they have an offer). ARP provides you access to high quality, targeted traffic.

    Most people don't know how to convert traffic into leads. ARP is the technology that will capture your traffic and convert them into SMS phone verified leads. (much higher quality than email... think about how many emails you get a day and delete? Email marketing is obsolete)

    And last ARP provides custom funnels that people can plug their own business into. Or piggyback on one of 16 funnels that will be releases promoting various business opportunities. So if you see something out there that is huge right now, and lots of people are joining... that actually is reputable and has quality leadership, ARP will have a funnel set up for that offer.

    So essentially ARP is removing all the hurdles new people face when getting into building an online business.

    Business online is all about being able to get enough eyeballs on your offers. This is a simple way of doing it. And with the ability to remarket to your list and ensure they get your message.

    Traffic, Lead Capture technology, and conversion funnels.

    Business in a box. It's a solution to purchasing all these WSO's that don't really teach anything meaningful.
  • Profile picture of the author carlamae
    carlamae
    There is NOTHING else like Auto Recruiting Platform. I assure you of that. It isn't just a texting service, there are services behind the scenes that would make your hair turn white! Basically, you can come from nothing and know nothing and become a success. It's the ultimate in hand holding your way to success. If you are involved in another network marketing company, you can plug it into an ARP funnel and even have sales closers do the hard work for you! I can tell you I've never seen anything like this and I know this is the last thing I will ever do. When you join, you will laugh at $249 per month within the week! The value far surpasses what is charged here to be a reseller, a founder. I don't think people realize how big this is.
    I hope this helps.
  • Profile picture of the author blythe
    blythe
    Originally Posted by Cecil D View Post
    I agree that the initial cost of $249 may seem high. I felt the same way, but I took the plunge any way. The quality of what you are getting, and the advanced technology that is being given is unmatched.

    I've been in other programs and can not tell you how many come up short, and then ask you to upgrade to shore up their shortcoming. I've been marketing for 8+ years and can tell you the burden of the cost of ARP verses the unsurpassed benefit is incomprehensible...

    To answer your original question, I have not found a present system that will do what Auto Recruiting Platform is presently offering. And by the way the $99 set up fee is being waved at the time of this writing. Without trying to end on a cliche, "the quality is unmatched." Read my blog signature or PM for more in dept details.
    Thanks for your insights, Cecil D. I'm still on the fence about ARP, but the more I hear, the more I like...

    BTW, care to share your earnings with this system and how you get referrals?
  • Profile picture of the author blythe
    blythe
    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    There is nothing in the market place that is like ARP.

    The problem you're really having is you can't see yourself succeeding. So it's not the system that's going to be the issue. Or the prices. It's going to be your mindset.

    If you are looking at ARP, then you'd see they have the traffic, and the funnel already that converts sales. Ding Ding Ding... that's how you make money on the internet.

    Sometimes in business you gotta be willing to jump on things when it's right. And stop making decisions based solely on price. That's just not a smart business move and will end up costing you a lot of money in the long run.
    Thank you for your deep psychological insights about my mindset, Dr. Freud, or is is Dr. Fraud? You don't know me, first of all. Secondly, I'm somewhat wary because there have been so many "systems" in the past that are not what they claim to be, to put it mildly. I'm not saying ARP is a scam, I'm just saying only a fool will rush in on the next "shiny new thing" without a few more facts. Saying that "there's nothing in the market place like ARP" is the same line every snake-oil salesman has used long before there even was an Internet. Once again, I'm not saying ARP is not on the up-and-up; I'm just a little cautious about what program I set my sights on.

    And BTW, I can see myself succeeding, but I certainty can't see myself succeeding by following another know-it-all like yourself. Despite your signature, you come across just like a wannabe-guru yourself. And you can ding-ding-ding and dong-dong-dong on that, far as I care...
  • Profile picture of the author blythe
    blythe
    Originally Posted by carlamae View Post
    There is NOTHING else like Auto Recruiting Platform. I assure you of that. It isn't just a texting service, there are services behind the scenes that would make your hair turn white! Basically, you can come from nothing and know nothing and become a success. It's the ultimate in hand holding your way to success. If you are involved in another network marketing company, you can plug it into an ARP funnel and even have sales closers do the hard work for you! I can tell you I've never seen anything like this and I know this is the last thing I will ever do. When you join, you will laugh at $249 per month within the week! The value far surpasses what is charged here to be a reseller, a founder. I don't think people realize how big this is.
    I hope this helps.
    Thanks for your response, carlamae. It's good to hear of someone who's have success with the program. I will have to take a second look at ARP...
  • Profile picture of the author FraggleJ78
    FraggleJ78
    Originally Posted by blythe View Post
    Thank you for your deep psychological insights about my mindset, Dr. Freud, or is is Dr. Fraud? You don't know me, first of all. Secondly, I'm somewhat wary because there have been so many "systems" in the past that are not what they claim to be, to put it mildly. I'm not saying ARP is a scam, I'm just saying only a fool will rush in on the next "shiny new thing" without a few more facts. Saying that "there's nothing in the market place like ARP" is the same line every snake-oil salesman has used long before there even was an Internet. Once again, I'm not saying ARP is not on the up-and-up; I'm just a little cautious about what program I set my sights on.

    And BTW, I can see myself succeeding, but I certainty can't see myself succeeding by following another know-it-all like yourself. Despite your signature, you come across just like a wannabe-guru yourself. And you can ding-ding-ding and dong-dong-dong on that, far as I care...
    Hey I'm sorry if I offended you. I wasn't meaning to.

    I just see it too often here on the internet where people are always looking for the secret... and it just doesn't exist. And they end up spending way more money on stuff that just doesn't do what you expect it to do.

    I myself have spent close to 50k on failing online. And all I know is I'd love to have come across ARP way before I bought a lot of the junk out there.

    Sorry again for offending you.
  • Profile picture of the author blythe
    blythe
    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    Hey I'm sorry if I offended you. I wasn't meaning to.

    I just see it too often here on the internet where people are always looking for the secret... and it just doesn't exist. And they end up spending way more money on stuff that just doesn't do what you expect it to do.

    I myself have spent close to 50k on failing online. And all I know is I'd love to have come across ARP way before I bought a lot of the junk out there.

    Sorry again for offending you.
    Ok, no problem. I've spent and lost a lot of money and time online as well, perhaps that's the reason for my sensitivity.

    Apology accepted.

    Continued success to you...
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Whisonant
    Rob Whisonant
    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    In short Rob... ARP is a complete business in a box. It's a system built for entrepreneurs who may not be good at certain things.
    What things?

    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    Such as most people don't know how to get traffic to their "offers" (if they have an offer). ARP provides you access to high quality, targeted traffic.
    I take it they charge you additional for this traffic? Or do you have to supply your own traffic?

    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    Most people don't know how to convert traffic into leads. ARP is the technology that will capture your traffic and convert them into SMS phone verified leads. (much higher quality than email... think about how many emails you get a day and delete? Email marketing is obsolete)
    Lot's of sms services around. What makes theirs better than the rest?

    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    And last ARP provides custom funnels that people can plug their own business into. Or piggyback on one of 16 funnels that will be releases promoting various business opportunities. So if you see something out there that is huge right now, and lots of people are joining... that actually is reputable and has quality leadership, ARP will have a funnel set up for that offer.
    So basically they are a high paid virtual assistant? Or am I missing some key point here?

    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    So essentially ARP is removing all the hurdles new people face when getting into building an online business.
    Now this sounds like a magic button. To do this, they would have to do the work for you. Again I must be missing a key point here. Sorry.

    Originally Posted by FraggleJ78 View Post
    Business online is all about being able to get enough eyeballs on your offers. This is a simple way of doing it. And with the ability to remarket to your list and ensure they get your message.
    So they do in fact provide you with all of your traffic and it's extremely highly targeted?

    Thanks for responding, but as you can tell, I still don't understand what you actually get for your money.

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Whisonant
    Rob Whisonant
    I'm starting to get it finally.

    Now for cost. Here is what I am understanding so far.

    I would have to pay $247 a month membership dues.

    Plus I would have to pay another $100 for every 20 to 25 leads I get.

    Correct me if I am wrong on this.

    Next question. What niches are the leads available in?

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
  • Profile picture of the author blythe
    blythe
    Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
    I'm starting to get it finally.

    Now for cost. Here is what I am understanding so far.

    I would have to pay $247 a month membership dues.

    Plus I would have to pay another $100 for every 20 to 25 leads I get.

    Correct me if I am wrong on this.

    Next question. What niches are the leads available in?

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
    Yes, $247 a month.

    Yes, $100 per share in the co op. Leads are not guaranteed; 25 - 30 is just an estimate. How many of those will eventually become paying members? Some, or maybe none. It depends.

    You can promote any niche with ARP, but promoting the program itself appears to be one of the main strategies many members are using.

    All in all, ARP sounds like a pretty decent program, and I'm planning to join as soon as I get my Adsense money...
  • Profile picture of the author carlamae
    carlamae
    You are on the right track. The $100 traffic packs are optional, you are welcome to drive traffic however you like, but the traffic packs are supreme quality. What we are selling right now are Reseller Licenses, but you will have your own storefront full of premium products and so much more to come as well.
    Also remember that the commission is split, so I sell to you and get $100 commission, you sell to Bob and I get $100 of Bob's and so do you! No mlm, just split commission. I'm so excited it's keeping me awake at night. You should get on some of the calls.
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Whisonant
    Rob Whisonant
    Hmmm... So basically everyone (most) is currently paying $247 a month for the right to get others to pay $247 a month?

    Are there any products being sold that don't require the buyer to pay the $247 a month? Or is the only product the $247 a month thing?

    Back to not getting it again.

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
  • Profile picture of the author blythe
    blythe
    Probably the best way to learn about ARP is to go ahead and sign-up, pay the $4.95 and put in your application. That way you will become a part of the sales funnel and start receiving text messages that will lead you to videos and more information. Also, like carlamae said, you should get in on the calls; there's a lot of information on them...
  • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
    Sid Hale
    Originally Posted by Cecil D View Post
    Presently ARP is in beta. We are expecting it to move into phase 2 in the next few days to a week.
    ...so they charge you how much for the "privilege" of beta testing their system?

    Read the definition of beta testing...
    Software release life cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    I waiting for Phase 2 to begin, and that is when the leads begin flowing into the system. But presently instead of just waiting for the coop, I am getting leads from advertising on forums, banner exchanges, online classifies to name a few. The challenge is that the quality of leads aren't as high quality as ARP promises to deliver.
    Since they are not yet providing you with leads, can you explain again what you are getting (besides the privilege mentioned above), for your money?
  • Profile picture of the author paulydp
    paulydp
    They charge you to become a member Sid. They are not rebilling you monthly right now until phase 2 is released because thats when the traffic is going to be released. They are making sure there is no bugs in the system and it is running 100% before that happens and it's only days away.

    What your getting is a complete SMS software system to build your list totally automated for you,15 of the top network marketing opportunities to start and funnels for that plus a custom funnel that you can add any business you want so you can build your list the way you see in the ARP funnel everyone is going through. Plus alot more. The $99 activation fee is wavied also until phase 2 is released. For this kind of software it would cost you thousands, it's high class and awesome.
  • Profile picture of the author Heri Rosyadi
    Heri Rosyadi
    Think it like GETRESPONSE/AWEBER... what do you get with those? you get the software to maintain your leads right?

    ARP is EXACTLY that... it capture and maintain your cellphone leads..

    The difference is that ARP provide DONE FOR YOU Funnel, which is right now for BETA 1, only have 1 which is PERFECT for home business/MMO/IM niche.

    I already make $1400/mo in just 3-4 weeks promoting using cheap advertising resources and free highly effective strategy .. I helped my direct referrals getting their sales by giving them my EXACT advertising resources that have been tested to bring quality leads and sales.. so they can save their money and time testing traffic and this weekend one of my direct referral get another sale the best part is that the guy just use my tactics and he doesn't have a list at all... so he is building his first list using ARP.. the phone list!

    I love helping people making money with this system!

    Heri
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Whisonant
    Rob Whisonant
    What other value will you get for the $247 a month besides the SMS system?

    I already have an SMS autoresponder system and it costs me very little each month.

    So if this is the only thing they CURRENTLY offer, I just don't see the value of paying $247 a month for something you can get for a lot lot less.

    Re's
    Rob Whisonant
  • Profile picture of the author carlamae
    carlamae
    I just want to address the traffic for a moment...the traffic packs you buy from ARP are not like any other traffic you've ever bought. They want you to succeed, not waste your money. ARP is buying traffic from the same source JP Morgan spends millions a month on. There are huge media companies involved, this is no small time. Regular marketers would never be able to get into this league by themselves. I will never buy traffic from anywhere ever again! Plus, you get 20 - 25 leads that have already opted into the ARP system....I do believe that says it all.

Related discussions