Review of Social Group Infiltrator?

by 52 comments
I was wondering if anyone has bought the Social Group Infiltrator plugin? Apparently you are able to post to hundreds of Facebook groups, on a schedule from wordpress, without Facebook flagging your posts as spam.
Sounds too good to be true, lol
Any reviews from buyers would be greatly appreciated, thanks :rolleyes:
#product reviews #group #infiltrator #review #social

  • Profile picture of the author SlyMaven
    I too am hoping for a review. It would be extremely helpful to be able to market on Facebook without buying ads.
  • Profile picture of the author terry79
    I purchased this one, but no product link was given. I sent my e-mails/support request repeatedly to the owners, but have not received the link. I can not imagine why it takes such a long time to reply for such a simple inquiry. Their customer service is not acceptable.
  • Profile picture of the author smb111
    Hey Terry,
    Thanks for the update, let us know if you receive the product.
    Cheers
  • Profile picture of the author Denise Hall
    Originally Posted by terry79 View Post

    I purchased this one, but no product link was given. I sent my e-mails/support request repeatedly to the owners, but have not received the link. I can not imagine why it takes such a long time to reply for such a simple inquiry. Their customer service is not acceptable.
    All you have to do is login to your JV Zoo account and go to "purchases." You can access the product there, as well as any other products you've ever purchased via JV Zoo.
  • Profile picture of the author Denise Hall
    I purchased the plugin and have been using it over the last few days. It does exactly what it says it will do and it was easy to set up.

    You can set the time interval on the posts so that you're not posting too frequently. I set mine for 1 hour apart. You could choose 5 or 10 minutes apart but I wouldn't recommend that. 1-2 hours seems less likely to throw up any red flags.

    The plugin searches for groups based on the keywords you set. Then you join the groups of your choice. Once you're accepted into the groups by the owners you can post away.

    However, I urge you to read all group rules before you join them so that you know what you are or aren't allowed to post.

    I hope this helps.
  • Profile picture of the author hotlipsen
    Thanks Denise, very helpful info.
  • Profile picture of the author RobertoM
    In case you have another specific WP plugin with its own theme in place in your blog to create landing pages, anybody knows if this SGI plugin can interfere or clash with the first one?
  • Profile picture of the author Denise Hall
    Originally Posted by RobertoM View Post

    In case you have another specific WP plugin with its own theme in place in your blog to create landing pages, anybody knows if this SGI plugin can interfere or clash with the first one?
    I don't imagine it will because the SGI plugin doesn't do anything to your blog. You create an app on Facebook that will autopost messages that you set up within the SGI plugin settings area.
  • Profile picture of the author RobinInTexas
    My curiosity has been tweaked, but I am unable to find it, unless you are discussing a 2 year old WSO that I have been unable to follow the WSO thread, I keep getting 400 Bad request when I click the links.
  • Profile picture of the author Denise Hall
    Originally Posted by RobinInTexas View Post

    My curiosity has been tweaked, but I am unable to find it, unless you are discussing a 2 year old WSO that I have been unable to follow the WSO thread, I keep getting 400 Bad request when I click the links.

    Here's the link:

    Social Group Infiltrator
  • Profile picture of the author anthonyrude
    Originally Posted by Denise Hall View Post

    Here's the link:

    Social Group Infiltrator
    this is closed.

    do you know where to get it?
  • Profile picture of the author Denise Hall
    Originally Posted by anthonyrude View Post

    this is closed.

    do you know where to get it?
    Well, that's interesting! It was there this morning when I posted the link here. lol

    I guess it's not available anymore.
  • Profile picture of the author greatscott
    I've checked out several groups "Rules" and everyone has said something like no posting of Products, businesses or affiliate links. So how are we supposed to use this to make money, because it seems as son as we do post something like this we are going to be flagged as spam and deleted from the group? Any suggestions on how to use this or get around this problem?
  • Profile picture of the author Denise Hall
    Originally Posted by greatscott View Post

    I've checked out several groups "Rules" and everyone has said something like no posting of Products, businesses or affiliate links. So how are we supposed to use this to make money, because it seems as son as we do post something like this we are going to be flagged as spam and deleted from the group? Any suggestions on how to use this or get around this problem?
    Oops, I didn't see this until right after I replied to your PM where you asked the same question.

    Here's a copy of my reply:

    I've only worked with 2 niches so far - make money online and recipes.

    The recipe groups are simple, I'm not promoting a product, simply posting the image and title from my blog. Then people go to my site to view the full recipe.

    And the make money online groups are for posting products/services/programs, so no problem there either.

    I guess it depends on the niche you're trying to enter, as well as the group owner, of course. What I suggest is to send people to articles or other content on your website (or Squidoo lens, or anywhere you have content online).

    I hope this helps.
  • Profile picture of the author greatscott
    Thanks Denise, I appreciate it.
  • Profile picture of the author andirn1
    I bought it and I absolutely love it! It does exactly what it says. Definitely recommend.
  • Profile picture of the author midasmarketing
    Originally Posted by andirn1 View Post

    I bought it and I absolutely love it! It does exactly what it says. Definitely recommend.
    Can you run multiple facebook accounts with it? Or do you need a separate installation for each fb acct? thanks!
  • Profile picture of the author marcoforconi
    i see salespage is closed, support page is sadly blank, and the coder/owner doenst reply to NONE here: if the value of tis product it's equal to his marlketing... i feel it is not a good product at all..
    software owner: are you there?
  • Profile picture of the author midasmarketing
    Originally Posted by marcoforconi View Post

    i see salespage is closed, support page is sadly blank, and the coder/owner doenst reply to NONE here: if the value of tis product it's equal to his marlketing... i feel it is not a good product at all..
    software owner: are you there?
    lol that's why i'm asking here. i bought it but i'm not sure about many things even after watching the tutorial videos.
  • Profile picture of the author Rhino08
    I wonder why sales closed!! I guess they must have gone against TOS of FB!
    I bought it and they kept fobbing from accessing the login page. they had an auto message saying I kept accessing from too many ip addresses. I just requested refund and within my time frame its a shame when this happens I really wanted this but last few days I have no access. It has wasted my valuable time and dealing with PP. I paid $27 inc upsell. keep away from this, just a bitter taste.

Next Topics on Trending Feed