Solavei?

by 162 comments
Im looking to get some input about Solavei.
Have you joined?
Have you recruited new members?
Have you gotten paid?

I believe I will join soon and then send out direct mailing to get the word out and hopefully some downline.

Please do not post your Solavei affiliate links on this thread!
#product reviews #cell #mlm #model #phone #reviews #service #solavei
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    I'm quite happy in making Solavei part of my mobile marketing business. It's pretty easy to pass on the info to others without doing any hard selling. I'm not sure if internet marketing is the most suitable for this kind of venture, but if you have business cards and pass them out everywhere you go - then you'll begin gathering people here and there.

    This program won't make you rich but it does pay. Matter of fact, Today for the first time I used the debit card they provide. So it works! ; )

    So again, direct mailing might not be the best approach, but give it a try for yourself. There is no large capital to invest and it's actually kinda fun.

    All the best of luck.
  • Profile picture of the author nmoppa01
    MLM and Network Marketing is a difficult business, you depend on your downline to earn money, most people who join are not active, especially if it is free to join.
  • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
    I've been a part of it since early September. I love it!

    I have saved money and made money.

    I've used my Solavei Debit card multiple times.

    I believe that is going to make a lot of noise in direct selling and network marketing.

    Amazing!

    I have the service and this is a no brainer in my opinion.

    Manny
  • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
    Originally Posted by momakmak View Post

    Im looking to get some input about Solavei.
    Have you joined?
    Have you recruited new members?
    Have you gotten paid?

    I believe I will join soon and then send out direct mailing to get the word out and hopefully some downline.

    Please do not post your Solavei affiliate links on this thread!
    I just wrote a Solavei review on my site about a week ago.
    • Profile picture of the author wagsgraphx
      I was interested in them also. I've come to learn that they are not the only Mobile phone MLM out here. Do your research.

      Generally I'm not a fan of MLM, it seems the only successful people are the ones that are able to front load product on their downline.
      The really successful people are often ones who have brought over existing downlines into the new MLM opportunity or have bought existing downlines from other products and brought them over.

      If you are looking at MLM, make sure it's a product people need or are going to buy anyway. I think cell phones, coffee or any other consumable product might be worth a look, as long as it's price competitive to what the consumer can buy locally.

      Make sure you have a strong/successful upline, that is interested in seeing you become successful, not just in unloading product on you.
    • Profile picture of the author stevet563
      do you have a link to the blog post?
  • Profile picture of the author MLEWISJRONE
    Question to those involved in Solavei how does it compare to My Lightyear?
  • Profile picture of the author nmoppa01
    "There are people already making good money with it, trust me. I don't happen to be one of them yet but I will be."

    SAYS ENOUGH, lol, just propaganda
    • Profile picture of the author wagsgraphx
      Like I stated previously, the big money makers are usually people who brought over existing downlines.
    • Profile picture of the author stevet563
      Not so. I am in a group with a gentleman who saw it big and developed a total system with lead capture pages, personal blog, banners, email swipes, a virtual printer for cards and flyers, an online training portal, a youtube channel, and a daily conderence call. Do you think with all this in place it is all hype and "just propaganda"? I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I know he's making a killing.
  • Profile picture of the author momakmak
    I will be joining this soon. I have a tmobile smartphone with 4g and I love their service.

    Before the t-mobile I was with sprint. Hands down sprint was the worst service I ever had. They were so huge on marketing their service but it was ALL lies. It would cut in and out everywhere in my town and the 4g was terribly slow.

    Anyone know how to get out of a contract? I still have my pops on my old sprint phone and he is cussing me out every day. LOL
    • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
      Originally Posted by momakmak View Post

      I will be joining this soon. I have a tmobile smartphone with 4g and I love their service.

      Before the t-mobile I was with sprint. Hands down sprint was the worst service I ever had. They were so huge on marketing their service but it was ALL lies. It would cut in and out everywhere in my town and the 4g was terribly slow.

      Anyone know how to get out of a contract? I still have my pops on my old sprint phone and he is cussing me out every day. LOL
      I've heard that what you can do is just switch to the lowest service available which should only cost like $20/month. Not sure if that's true but it's worth asking about.

      Then sign up for Solavei (see my sig) and invite friends and family and soon you'll be making enough income to pay for the $20/ month on the old contract AND get Solavei free. The main thing is that if you live in an area where TMobile has good coverage (there's a map on my site) you will be getting very good 4g fast service, unlimited talk/ text/ and data and say good riddance to effing Sprint!
  • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
    Anyone from Puerto Rico here?

    Solavei officially launches in Puerto Rico October 20th.

    Puerto Rico Promotion.
    In the month of October ONLY for NEW PR Members.
    Free Sim card - $29 Value
    Free 1st month of service - $49 Value.

    Wow. Solavei is going all out! There is only room for 1,000 guests at the official launch event in San Juan. Make sure to register EARLY as there are thousands of people wanting to attend.

    Company is growing fast.

    35K members and it's still so early.

    Thank you Solavei!

    Manny
  • Profile picture of the author dexignz
    I joined solavei with my own phone using a new number and the service has been great so far. The only thing I noticed is that if you use a phone that is not 4G then you won't benefit from the full network coverage. Example, I have an older andriod phone that's not 4g and sometimes my network was not available but when I took the sim card out and put in my newer 3g and 4g phone the signal was perfect. I've also recruited people in my network and their FAST Action Bonus is good and they pay! I recommend it.
  • Profile picture of the author TMercT
    This sounds awesome, I am looking into trying this out.
  • Profile picture of the author momakmak
    LOL, It has begun.

    Theres so many places to "hide" affiliate links.
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    Why is his page a violation?

    Can one advertise a web site for Solavei as long as the ad itself does not mention Solavei in it?
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

      Why is his page a violation?

      Can one advertise a web site for Solavei as long as the ad itself does not mention Solavei in it?
      We can advertise our Solavei site.

      We are not allowed to set up facebook fanpages with the name Solavei in it.

      Makes sense to me.
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    For those interested in getting in, Solavei just extended their "get one month free and a free sim card" campaign through November (2012)!
    They have also extended it to us original members, that if we get 3 people to join we get a free month as well as our bonus PLUS our $20/month per "trio"!

    This shows they are working with their members to help grow their business and is a very good sign.

    While Solavei is growing very fast, it is still in its infancy so there is MUCH room to grow with it! Right now they've been in business only one month and have around 50k subscribers. But their goal - which I believe they are likely to reach once people hear about how good the service is, and they begin to get name recognition - is to get millions. So our piece of that pie could be huge. Which is why now is the time to get in and get started. If you have any questions at all PM me.
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
    Michael...

    Yes, Solavei is def. planning on expanding to other territories besides the US, I would say within next year. They are already rapidly developing and putting into motion international calling and international texting. There are a lot of more opportunities coming forth as quick as possible. I think next year will bring that progress. So for that reason I recommend others who want to get in to do it asap.

    Also, don't forget the Christmas season will soon be upon us, so whether it's Solavei or any other good offer that you want to make money with, products, etc. Now is the time to take action. Don't wait 'til it's too late and not make any money during the busiest shopping time of the year. All the best.
  • Profile picture of the author John Z
    Sorry my ignorance, but solavei is a phone company? like verizon, at &t ? I signed to a mlm which you only download an application which is free on your cell phone and you start making money from your phone calls, sms. Not involving any sales.
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      Originally Posted by Bibi goldstein View Post

      Sorry my ignorance, but solavei is a phone company? like verizon, at &t ?
      You are far from ignorant buddy! Solavei is a new company that just launched in September. It is not a phone company at all. It is a partnered MVNO for T-Mobile. Short but sweet explanation is that Solavei is a better way to get mobile service at a great price - plus the opportunity to earn when you share.

      I hope this helps.

      Manny
    • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
      Originally Posted by Bibi goldstein View Post

      Sorry my ignorance, but solavei is a phone company? like verizon, at &t ? I signed to a mlm which you only download an application which is free on your cell phone and you start making money from your phone calls, sms. Not involving any sales.
      Solavei is a mobile service that costs $49 a month for unlimited 4G talk/text/data. OR you can get it free by sharing it with 3 people and they share it with 3 each... or you share it with 9. There is no limit on how much you can make; they'll pay you $20 per month, per "trio" of 3 people you sign up plus one level down from you (i.e; the people you sign up get others to join).

      Service quality depends on where you live/work. Solavei has a page where you can check service in your area before joining up. My service is fantastic! Never had one problem so far and my internet is quick and it's nice to know I can text all I want and surf the net without worrying about getting a bigger phone bill. Granted I'm biased but I wouldn't lie about it, my service is fantastic.
      If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

      By the way, can anyone explain to me why sometimes when I come to this site my signature does not show up and other times it does??
  • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
    I am involved in another MLM business and I have no downline at all - 1 person actually who has not made 1 sale! - and yet I am averaging $1700 a month in sales. I just wanted to add that because not ALL MLM's require you to get in early or have a big downline. If it's a good product with a fair commission you can make good money just on sales.

    Do I WISH I had a nice downline? Yes. I've just never figured out how to get people to sign up under me. With Solavei I've at least got a start on that, but I've been "1 away" from trio now for over a month. I think (hope anyway!) that Solavei will take off once it gets more well known.

    Right now people are skeptical because it seems too good of a deal, and then you've got people with iphones who don't want to lose their 4g speed, and people in contracts who don't want to switch from what they perceive as a good deal and good service, to something unknown to them. So it's not a super easy sale right now. But I think in the near future it will get easier as more and more people know someone who has it and knows it's a real deal, with good service.

    My service is fantastic! But it's hard to convince people you're not just blowing smoke...
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      Originally Posted by seosoldier View Post

      My service is fantastic! But it's hard to convince people you're not just blowing smoke...
      Don't convince people. There are so many people out there it's crazy. Don't waste time with them.

      They either get it or they don't.

      If you want to just sell service then start a kiosk and you can sell service everyday.

      If you want to make big money then look for like minded people like you. They are everywhere.

      There is a reason the company is over 77,000 strong and have only launched just 8 weeks ago. That is incredible. I have people calling me up because they see this is a no-brainer. Just signed someone up who downgraded his att plan to the lowest monthly and put his service on flip phone and signed up with Solavei and using his iPhone.

      Another T-Mobile member called me yesterday and going to sign up.

      This is a no-brainer man. Just keep plugging away and don't focus on convincing people. Don't waste your energy. Not worth it.

      See you at the top,

      Manny
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficBot
    Here is a very enlightening video I found on youtube. The first 7 minutes discuss the potential pitfalls of Solavei:


    Like any other MLM, be sure to avoid those shiny bright objects or you will end up like a deer in the headlights.
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      OK I'll bite!

      Traffic Bot that is the funniest and most ridiculous video I think I've ever seen! He even sounds like a robot. Hahahaha!

      And it's very unprofessional the route that person takes. Obviously they feel threatened and have to come out with a video to try and keep reps away. Again very unprofessional.

      This person is griping about the most ridiculous things. So the company offers an inexpensive way to get service to start and monthly is inexpensive. Should the company take Vitel's wireless route and rip people off? Should Solavei charge $99 a month? NO FRIGGING WAY!!!! Vitel wireless charges you way too much to be a part of it. They are charging $99 for the same stuff you can get elsewhere for 75% less on average. that is straight ripoff.

      Why do they charge $99 for something they call wireless? Does that make any sense at all?

      LOL I still can't get over how some would bash others because they feel threatened.

      I Am Solavei, I am proud to be a part of Solavei, I love Solavei and it makes all the sense in the world to me.

      I have been a part of too many network marketing companies and this has been the easiest sell ever. $49/mo for unlimited text, data, and voice. Who can compete with that?

      LOL! I'm still cracking up at this unprofessional dude

      Thanks for the laugh,

      Manny
  • Profile picture of the author angshuy2k
    Originally Posted by momakmak View Post

    Im looking to get some input about Solavei.
    Have you joined?
    Have you recruited new members?
    Have you gotten paid?

    I believe I will join soon and then send out direct mailing to get the word out and hopefully some downline.

    Please do not post your Solavei affiliate links on this thread!
    This is really interesting to how everyone is getting up. I have done SEO work for various members from Solavei affiliate programe and some with their own landing page and some with their youtube video as well. It will really nice to see how everyone is getting on.

    When I did seo it was around Mid september. Hope everyone is getting enough exposure.

    I will be watching to everyones success story as an external.

    In the mean time happy to see some people are already earning.

    Best wishes to all,
    Swrajit
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      Originally Posted by angshuy2k View Post

      This is really interesting to how everyone is getting up. I have done SEO work for various members from Solavei affiliate programe and some with their own landing page and some with their youtube video as well. It will really nice to see how everyone is getting on.

      When I did seo it was around Mid september. Hope everyone is getting enough exposure.

      I will be watching to everyones success story as an external.

      In the mean time happy to see some people are already earning.

      Best wishes to all,
      Swrajit
      If I can only figure out how to get my capture page to page 1...I would be one happy camper

      Manny
  • Profile picture of the author NashvilleWarrior
    Originally Posted by momakmak View Post

    Im looking to get some input about Solavei.
    Have you joined?
    Have you recruited new members?
    Have you gotten paid?

    I believe I will join soon and then send out direct mailing to get the word out and hopefully some downline.

    Please do not post your Solavei affiliate links on this thread!
    My opinion is that the main problem with this company is a thing called breakage.


    Someone in this thread said they had only 2 sign ups. Imagine how many of the 77k are just one shy of getting their trio to collect $20. If only 1% percent does not have a trio (and I think this is an extremely conservative number) then there are 7000 people from whom the company is collecting $343k per month and the company is not paying a penny in commissions.

    But let's be honest, statistics show that the average person does not recruit more than two (hmmm, wonder why the "get 3 and..." is used by a lot of companies). So if we assume a higher number of reps do not have a trio and still use a conservative number, like maybe 15%, then you are talking about 11,550 subscribers without a trio = $565,950. And this is jus the subscribers without their trio, just double that up for 2 subscribers under each one of those and you will see how much more the company is raking in every month.


    And that is just the tip of the iceberg on the comp plan. What about the fact the company does not pay you for the phone and sim card sales. I tell you, I dug deeper and ran models and it just did not add up to me. Once people that get their service realize this comp plan is not all it was touted to be they will stop trying to recruit. They may still keep the service because they have a very good price point. Which in turn results in the company having a huge customer base that markets the company for them virtually for pennys on the dollar and in return the customer gets nothing. Whoever designed their comp plan knew what they were doing.

    I know I will get a lot of heat from the "I am Solavei" crowd. Let the rebuttals begin.
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      Originally Posted by NashvilleWarrior View Post

      My opinion is that the main problem with this company is a thing called breakage.


      Someone in this thread said they had only 2 sign ups. Imagine how many of the 77k are just one shy of getting their trio to collect $20. If only 1% percent does not have a trio (and I think this is an extremely conservative number) then there are 7000 people from whom the company is collecting $343k per month and the company is not paying a penny in commissions.

      But let's be honest, statistics show that the average person does not recruit more than two (hmmm, wonder why the "get 3 and..." is used by a lot of companies). So if we assume a higher number of reps do not have a trio and still use a conservative number, like maybe 15%, then you are talking about 11,550 subscribers without a trio = $565,950. And this is jus the subscribers without their trio, just double that up for 2 subscribers under each one of those and you will see how much more the company is raking in every month.


      And that is just the tip of the iceberg on the comp plan. What about the fact the company does not pay you for the phone and sim card sales. I tell you, I dug deeper and ran models and it just did not add up to me. Once people that get their service realize this comp plan is not all it was touted to be they will stop trying to recruit. They may still keep the service because they have a very good price point. Which in turn results in the company having a huge customer base that markets the company for them virtually for pennys on the dollar and in return the customer gets nothing. Whoever designed their comp plan knew what they were doing.

      I know I will get a lot of heat from the "I am Solavei" crowd. Let the rebuttals begin.
      No heat here my friend.

      If a person only enrolls 2 people they are not going for the business side of this. They are enrolling a family and/or friend. It's that simple.

      I've been in enough network marketing companies to say...I've never seen anything so easy to promote and grow. If a person wants the business there is no reason they are not able to. Unless it's just a hobby to them. Even then over time they will find 3.

      This is too simple to only enroll 2 and no more.

      Thru the end of December the company is offering a FREE phone and FREE month of service. Seriously...if a person is not enrolling others they are not trying.

      I don't need a percent from the sale of phones. I didn't join to sell phones. That means nothing to me nor has the thought crossed my mind. 75% of people are bringing their own phone

      Manny
    • Profile picture of the author seosoldier
      Originally Posted by NashvilleWarrior View Post

      My opinion is that the main problem with this company is a thing called breakage.

      Someone in this thread said they had only 2 sign ups. Imagine how many of the 77k are just one shy of getting their trio to collect $20. If only 1% percent does not have a trio (and I think this is an extremely conservative number) then there are 7000 people from whom the company is collecting $343k per month and the company is not paying a penny in commissions.

      But let's be honest, statistics show that the average person does not recruit more than two (hmmm, wonder why the "get 3 and..." is used by a lot of companies). So if we assume a higher number of reps do not have a trio and still use a conservative number, like maybe 15%, then you are talking about 11,550 subscribers without a trio = $565,950. And this is jus the subscribers without their trio, just double that up for 2 subscribers under each one of those and you will see how much more the company is raking in every month.


      And that is just the tip of the iceberg on the comp plan. What about the fact the company does not pay you for the phone and sim card sales. I tell you, I dug deeper and ran models and it just did not add up to me. Once people that get their service realize this comp plan is not all it was touted to be they will stop trying to recruit. They may still keep the service because they have a very good price point. Which in turn results in the company having a huge customer base that markets the company for them virtually for pennys on the dollar and in return the customer gets nothing. Whoever designed their comp plan knew what they were doing.

      I know I will get a lot of heat from the "I am Solavei" crowd. Let the rebuttals begin.
      No heat from me. You are simply saying that Solavei has a good business plan and I hope you're right because the longer they are in business with this plan the longer I can get paid.

      Your point that they aren't paying us enough depends on how you look at it. I do agree they should pay us commissions on phones. Therefore I don't try to sell phones. I tell people to get a great deal at Amazon instead and if they click my link to a phone I get at least a small commission on that and anything else they buy at amazon.

      But the bottom line is this:
      We sign up with Solavei because:
      a) it provides great service at a great price for unlimited voice/text/data
      b) we figure we have a good shot at getting it free sooner or later, maybe even making some money

      That's it.

      If I can sign up some people and I make money I'm happy.
      If I don't make money I still have a great phone plan for a great price.

      I can't see why EVERYone isn't signing up! ;-D

      By the way, as for only signing up 2 people, it's not quite like that. I have signed up 4 people but one quit due to poor service in her area of Florida (small town, not big city Florida). Another doesn't count towards my Trio because he's a member who doesn't use the service, but is just a member to sell it and make some $. And so I am still stuck at two. I have one member who has 3 and one who has 1. Unless you have a lot of family and friends in general and/or a lot of family and friends who live in an area where Solavei coverage is good, it's not that easy to sell.

      As Manny said most of his sales are not "cold" sales and I am relying on cold sales because
      a) I'm not a salesman really; and
      b) I don't have ANY family in an area where Solavei has good coverage and a lot of my friends live in areas where Solavei doesn't have great coverage

      So it's not that easy. As my sites and youtube videos get on the first page of google though I am hoping for more conversions. I've tried distributing flyers and posting on (physical) bulletin boards at local colleges and that has (surprisingly to me) yielded zero results.

      The bottom line re why sales of Solavei are harder than one might (imho) think is:
      a) people are wary of it because it sounds too good to be true!
      b) people are reluctant to sign up for phone service through an individual as opposed to signing up through a store or company
      c) people have contracts
      d) people like their service
      e) most people like myself aren't good in-person salespeople
      (Note that nearly half of these reasons boil down to Solavei not yet being well known)

      I'm not making excuses I'm just calling 'em as I sees 'em.

      I do think sales will get easier as Solavei becomes more known and as I said above I think it's a great deal regardless.
  • Profile picture of the author The General Public
    I am not an MLM hater and am actually pretty successful in my own MLM team, which is where the majority of my income comes from.

    Look into the background of Solavei's ownership...not exactly sparkling.
    • Profile picture of the author CoachManny
      Originally Posted by The General Public View Post

      I am not an MLM hater and am actually pretty successful in my own MLM team, which is where the majority of my income comes from.

      Look into the background of Solavei's ownership...not exactly sparkling.
      LOL...so in your mind because someone "says" something is true then it is?

      In your mind a person is guilty until proven innocent?

      Look deeper you will see there is no substance there.

      Manny
    • Profile picture of the author lianecarmi
      Originally Posted by The General Public View Post

      I am not an MLM hater and am actually pretty successful in my own MLM team, which is where the majority of my income comes from.

      Look into the background of Solavei's ownership...not exactly sparkling.
      Yeah, good question. I actually spoke with a guy who didn't join because his girlfriend got on Google and searched for "Solavei Scam" and found this not-so-stellar information (well, gee, what else do you expect to find when you search online for XYZ Scam?).

      Anyway, I posted the question in a private Solavei FB group and got the following responses:

      1) You can also find Walmart scam, Sears scam, JC Penny Scam...but note that all of those are from .com companies, not a single one from .gov, .org or the BBB. If you're a nationwide company, you're always going to have distractors.

      2) Direct them to RyanWuerch.com as well (this is the CEO)

      3) Solavei has 97% Net Approval Rating from JD Powers - which is higher than any other mobile service.

      4) The basic charge is that he inflated the stock & then dumped his stock. The real story is that he grew a company from nothing to a market value of over a billion dollars.

      Motricity provides internet capability for "non" smartphones, they enjoyed robust growth for several years but were decimated by the explosion of smartphones. Ryan was and is the primary stockholder in Motricity, so the idea he pumped and dumped his own company is ridiculous.

      Quote from Ryan Wuerch
      "When I left, I still owned a majority of the stock I had when the company went public in 2010. I still own much of the stock today. When Motricity’s stock dropped, it’s likely that very few could have lost more than me.

      In short, this is how Motricity’s lawyers characterize the lawsuit: “the Complaint’s defects are numerous and its merits nonexistent.’’

      ...Hope that helps :-)

Next Topics on Trending Feed