Wordbotic Users: how is it working so far?

by 74 replies
If you've bought Wordbotic, could you share here about the results you're getting? Are you happy with the output? Do different topics produce different results, or is each book pretty much the same except for the bits that you typed in?

Thanks!

Art
#internet marketing product reviews & ratings #users #wordbotic #working
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author George Wright
    Originally Posted by Art Turner View Post

    If you've bought Wordbotic, could you share here about the results you're getting? Are you happy with the output? Do different topics produce different results, or is each book pretty much the same except for the bits that you typed in?

    Thanks!

    Art
    Art,

    I bought both Wordbotic ($17) and Outline Master ($11).

    Some of the things I'll say below might come off as negative so let me say from the start, I am happy with my purchase.

    However, to answer your question the two articles (I bought the lite version that only produces 1500 words at a time) I've created so far have been very similar except for my input. Keep in mind however this is the beta version and "coming soon" more templates which should solve this problem.

    Earlier today I ran the first raw article through copyscape and it passed with flying colors.

    This evening I created another article and and it came up 48% duplicate comparing to only one other site. It appears sometime today someone got the software, did an article and used it as is. After that I ran my tweaked article through copyscape and it passed with no problem, as I was certain it would because I put my human touch and heart into it. (to paraphrase the software owner) It really was MY article now.

    That's perfectly OK with me because I never use any article as is.

    I have no problem coming up with something to write about, my problem is getting started so what I've done in the past is go to a writing service and order what I call seed articles for my ebooks. I use those seed articles as a frame to flesh out and create my finished product.

    I'll never have to buy another seed article because this software does a good job of generating seed content for me.

    To the software owner's credit, she says on her site something to the effect, "These ebooks won't have the "heart" of the human touch," and she is correct.

    If you are looking for completed, quality reports and ebooks out the door you will probably ask for a refund. However, if you are looking for something that you can tweak and give heart to then you will be happy with this product as I am.

    About Outline Master. It does just what it claims to do. You input a few words and phrases and it spits out a very nice outline. I also like this product very much. This too will create "seeds" for my articles and ebooks on it's own. So for $28 I'll save several hundred dollars this year alone.

    One more thing to keep in mind. Wordbotic is in beta at an opening price of only $17 (one time payment) and you own it for as long as the product is available. When a few bugs are ironed out and more templates are added it's going to be on a monthly subscription. I'm willing to bet that the future Wordbotic is going to be so awesome that I'll never regret my low $17 purchase.

    For the record I'm not an affiliate of this product.

    Hope this helps,

    George Wright
    Signature
    "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
    • Profile picture of the author funprojects
      I bought both Wordbotic ($17) and Outline Master ($11)
      I took a slight detour as I had missed seeing the Wordbotic so I followed the link above and got the Outline Master and the Writing Tool; posted a happy-puppy review here, then deleted it; now reposting (and if I sound a bit like Vicky Pollard from Little Britain (yeahbutnobutyeah with an East-European accent), blame it on the weather.

      So, the experience with the Outline + Writing tool first. I must say, I am very impressed; it bullies you into writing more and more, one sentence at a time, and you do get a kick when you see the result and go, like, "Wow, did I just write all this?!" It is a life-saver, if you get frequent writer blocks, and a must-have for master procrastinators. I think it will even help me finish my dissertation!

      It even works with other languages; this is good for me, personally, because in my work I often have to switch between 3-4 languages in a day, and produce consistent content in those languages; and that is intellectually and even emotionally draining sometimes as you have to switch to a different personality for the different language copy. I think this tool can help making the switch less painful.

      But, undoubtedly, the best part is that it keeps me going - whereas without it, I'd have got sidetracked. For example, a common stumbling block for me is when I start writing, all is fine and dandy until I get some stray idea about, say, I need some extra info, or a quote, or an image (for a presentation). Then I start researching, and... the paper never gets finished until it is deadline time. With this tool, I just kept on writing, and when I felt the urge to research, I just added an asterisk, or a note. Of course, disciplined folks do this without the need for a crutch but for people like me it is really helpful.

      Of course, you won't become the next J.K. Rowling but maybe you can be the next Jamie Oliver? the next Dr Pierre Dukan? the next Dale Carnegie? In a nutshell, this fun tool will not put words into your mouth but it will help you say what is in your head. Once you see the beautiful text roll out, you will feel enthusiastic to tweak it until you get the masterpiece you can be proud of.

      So, on to the Wordbotic. I got the Lite(st) version, and diligently went through the motions. Well, a bit disappointed. I am glad I didn't get the whole book version. I am not sure it is worth spending time to use the tool in order to produce a 1500 article that you will spend at least 1 hour on tweaking later. It might be easier to rewrite it completely.

      Some examples:
      Commonly when people reflect on passing the ielts, they contemplate learning english for fun. The truth of the matter is that these activities are totally different.

      This book will explore the voyage that will lead to passing the ielts effectively and will serve as a guide to train you for a new level of victory.

      However before passing the ielts, you first need to assess and make sure that preparing for the ielts exam is an appropriate choice for you. and where is the comma after however?

      If you responded positively with a "yes" to these questions then chances are that passing the ielts is the right activity for your personality type and congratulations for running full force toward achieving your goals by reading this book! LOL...

      A serious bug is that the script strips proper capitalisation (English/english; IELTS/ielts and so on). I am not a technology expert but before going on to patent it, there's a lot of work to be done. This is a tool for guided composition but if you want to use the output, if only as draft material, it might take the same amount of time to produce a decent copy as it might have taken you, had you written it from scratch. At this point, IMO, it is a half-baked potato.
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by George Wright View Post

      Art,

      I bought both Wordbotic ($17) and Outline Master ($11).

      Some of the things I'll say below might come off as negative so let me say from the start, I am happy with my purchase.

      However, to answer your question the two articles (I bought the lite version that only produces 1500 words at a time) I've created so far have been very similar except for my input. Keep in mind however this is the beta version and "coming soon" more templates which should solve this problem.

      Earlier today I ran the first raw article through copyscape and it passed with flying colors.

      This evening I created another article and and it came up 48% duplicate comparing to only one other site. It appears sometime today someone got the software, did an article and used it as is. After that I ran my tweaked article through copyscape and it passed with no problem, as I was certain it would because I put my human touch and heart into it. (to paraphrase the software owner) It really was MY article now.

      That's perfectly OK with me because I never use any article as is.

      I have no problem coming up with something to write about, my problem is getting started so what I've done in the past is go to a writing service and order what I call seed articles for my ebooks. I use those seed articles as a frame to flesh out and create my finished product.

      I'll never have to buy another seed article because this software does a good job of generating seed content for me.

      To the software owner's credit, she says on her site something to the effect, "These ebooks won't have the "heart" of the human touch," and she is correct.

      If you are looking for completed, quality reports and ebooks out the door you will probably ask for a refund. However, if you are looking for something that you can tweak and give heart to then you will be happy with this product as I am.

      About Outline Master. It does just what it claims to do. You input a few words and phrases and it spits out a very nice outline. I also like this product very much. This too will create "seeds" for my articles and ebooks on it's own. So for $28 I'll save several hundred dollars this year alone.

      One more thing to keep in mind. Wordbotic is in beta at an opening price of only $17 (one time payment) and you own it for as long as the product is available. When a few bugs are ironed out and more templates are added it's going to be on a monthly subscription. I'm willing to bet that the future Wordbotic is going to be so awesome that I'll never regret my low $17 purchase.

      For the record I'm not an affiliate of this product.

      Hope this helps,

      George Wright
      I agree. If you are looking for the software that will produce a quality ebook that you would be proud sharing, then you will be disappointed.

      But if you use the software as a way to grab a template that you can edit to produce a quality product then you will be satisfied.

      It's value is in saving you time and effort in coming up with a quality product. All you need to do is add your own personal touch to the content the software produces and you should be fine.
    • Profile picture of the author Neil692
      [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author funprojects
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Art Turner
    Many thanks to both of you for your thoughts and experiences.

    George, I was hopeful that the final content would be more unique, but I also suspected that the reality would be a little disappointing. But the idea of using it for seed articles makes the product more attractive.

    Funprojects, thank you for your post as well. Creative writing is clearly not a problem for you! From your experience, I can see that to use Wordbotic effectively, you would have to learn how to enter phrases "to the template." And if I start doing that, then who is working for whom?
    • Profile picture of the author funprojects
      Hahaha, Art! It is a problem, actually...

      Here is the output of Wordbotic: 'Untitled Post' | TextUploader.com

      Ridiculous, if not straight unreadable. But, to be fair, it might have some practical application; like, get you really really angry so that you sit down and just do it better yourself?
  • Profile picture of the author Art Turner
    So, all due respect to the developer, what we really have here is a digital version of Mad Libs. For some topics, like the sales page example of "run a marathon" it works pretty well. But it would be hilarious if you plugged in "fix a toilet."
    .
    As in "You will then notice your mind, body and spirit is totally prepared to fix the toilet!"

    (and wouldn't that be "are" instead of "is?") :/
  • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
    Thanks. That helps a lot. Template based automated text creation has been around since the Dada Engine was released in 1996. Bad then, still bad now. A 48% dup rate due to the template between two wholly irrelevant subjects is awful. It doesn't matter how many templates exist as they will each be awful once used.

    I've bought $300 per month article writing software in the past, and others, and everything I have seen starts with excitement and then dies because the quality is never there and for the time spent going back over an article to fix problems one might as well have written it from scratch.

    I was thinking if it created passable content, that was not duplicate, $17 is no problem for creating content to put on third party sites to use for backlinks. But this won't work.

    I'm getting old when I've seen similar software circle around a few times. But, maybe the author will solve some issues and have reasonably priced software competitive with the news story generation programs major media has been using for a decade. I wish her good luck.

    .
    Signature
    IM Product Catalog - Free. No Opt-In. Almost 40 pages of Useful Products for Your Online Business
  • Profile picture of the author ceechange
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author artitude
    Where can I get Outline Master?
    • Profile picture of the author George Wright
      Originally Posted by ceechange View Post

      Thank you "guys" for the in depth and humorous review of the 2 offerings. Its a pity that it was released possibly a bit early in beta as its fairly evident that duplicate copy would become the norm. I wonder how it would go with using it in conjunction with some decent plr material?
      It doesn't spin it writes a new eBook based on words and phrases you input. So, to use it with PLR you could augment your Wordbotic ebooks with PLR.

      Originally Posted by artitude View Post

      Where can I get Outline Master?
      Do a WSO forum advancd search on lina t

      George Wright
      Signature
      "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
  • Profile picture of the author jex1
    EDIT: Happily Resolved
    • Profile picture of the author funprojects
      Jex1, I also sent a message but let's be fair and wait; it said on the site support might get back to you in 4 days. The creator of the product is not a fly-by-night person, she has many interesting ideas and successful projects; unfortunately, this one is a dead-end street.
  • Profile picture of the author thesuccesscoach
    Afraid I am in the same boat I have asked for a refund, not a great product at all I have to say
    Signature

    [Removed due to signature violation]

  • Profile picture of the author funprojects
    Guys, apologies for the off-topic but I have no idea what the proper refund requesting procedure is. I have waited for 4 days, no answer, and I started a PayPal dispute. Now there is a thread that says that we are not allowed to start PayPal disputes for JVZoo products; technically speaking, this isn't a JVZoo product but a WSO. Anyways, I came across that thread too late.

    I understand she must be busy but it might be a good idea to bear in mind the fact that this thread comes on the very top of Google search results for "Wordbotic", and slow communication is not really good PR...
  • Profile picture of the author Art Turner
    Not off-topic at all. The whole reason I started this thread was because I had pre-sale questions that I couldn't get a response to and there was a conspicuous lack of a guarantee on the sales page.

    Hope it works out for you!
    • Profile picture of the author funprojects
      Originally Posted by Art Turner View Post

      Not off-topic at all. The whole reason I started this thread was because I had pre-sale questions that I couldn't get a response to and there was a conspicuous lack of a guarantee on the sales page.

      Hope it works out for you!
      Thank you, Art! No answer whatsoever so far - neither to emails, nor to the dispute in PayPal. I will wait for another 4 days that she has announced on her page, and escalate.
  • Profile picture of the author jex1
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Lina T
    Thank you for the positive and negative reviews - I appreciate the feedback both public and those which have been sent privately to which I have been individually responding to. I am using the feedback to make the tool better.

    Firstly, the system does not merely plug the input into a single template - there are numerous variations and the issues brought forward are being worked on to make the content more unique to prevent the issues that have been cited. The tool is currently in the beta stage and I have been avidly making updates to respond to these issues, as well as other that have already been remedied.

    I am very committed to the tools I create and with this one being a process that I have invested in a patent process for, making it better and better is a priority for me personally. On top of that, I personally love this tool, and the concept behind it - I also use this tool.

    As it relates to producing and using the content that is created, I would not publish content without reading it over to edit it, whether it comes from a tool or a human outsourcer. Even with talented outsourcers, I make quite a few edits. Blindly publishing content is not really the spirit of my creation, as my intent was to provide content-developers a base to build on, rather than starting from a blank canvas where every single word needs to be manually written.

    I make the analogy of making food from scratch - that really is an accurate analogy with how I see my tool. Some people may believe that a cake made from scratch tastes better ... and it can not be compared to a Betty Crocker cake mix ... and I would agree. However, I know that I do not always have time to make a cake from scratch. Also, I have made some really awesome cakes with the help of Betty Crocker with unique cake decorations and sometimes some ingredients that I thought to add to the mix to make it unique and different ... my tool is very parallel to that, and will never replace artists and writers that produce all their content by hand word-for-word (which I will still choose to do with some of my projects) ... it is simply that I wanted to offer writers and content producers a choice. I expect writers to take the ball and do something with it.

    The offer closes on Thursday and I am excited about the updates I am making to the tool. At that point, I expect the uniqueness of the content to tighten up, as well as the user interface to be substantially upgraded to make the input process smoother. That is the beauty of developing a tool that is in the beta stages - the input of my users guide the process of development. Since I am the creator, and coder, and designer, (and support answerer) that allows me to have a unique production process in the development with the tool. If you find the tool is not right for you and are not intersted in investing in a lifetime license, I am honoring refunds, just ask for it.

    My response time varies, however I publish it at the bottom of every tool and nearly every sales page so that you know when I will respond - that response time is pretty accurate and I update it all the time and it is pretty right on, give or take 8-12 hours.

    If you have sent me a request to my support email and my response time has passed, it is possible that I did not get your message - please PM me here. As of right now, my response time is 5 days.

    I appreciate all the support and feedback and am looking forward to a developing my tool further.

    For your convenience, here is a link to the sales page in case you need to access it again:

    https://warriorplus.com/o2/v/npfj3b/0/for

    ... and for those that are looking for my other tool, Outline Master, here is a link to that ... please keep in mind that there is a special bundle price for Outline Master and all the add-on tools as a special offer for those that buy Wordbotic - this link will take you through buying the pieces separately:

    Outline Master

    Best regards, Lina
    • Profile picture of the author funprojects
      Lina, thank you very much for coming to our thread!

      I have explained my reasons for the refund in the email (and thank you for the email!). Considering your explanations, I am beginning to think that these tools may be helpful to people who do technical writing, for example (loosely How-To content is not unlike technical writing) rather than IM, PLR or Kindle. Undoubtedly, the tool will gain popularity because the temptation to become a best-selling author without having to string 2 sentences together is just too great to give it a miss; however, the straitjacket of the template will limit the application. And by no means straitjacket is used judgementally or disparagingly! In some areas the straitjacket improves readability: instructions, product reviews, cooking recipes, anything that follows more or less standard procedures. Good luck with the development!
    • Profile picture of the author csm
      Originally Posted by Lina T View Post


      My response time varies, however I publish it at the bottom of every tool and nearly every sales page so that you know when I will respond - that response time is pretty accurate and I update it all the time and it is pretty right on, give or take 8-12 hours.

      If you have sent me a request to my support email and my response time has passed, it is possible that I did not get your message - please PM me here. As of right now, my response time is 5 days.
      I wrote to the support email on Aug 20 when it stated that response time was 4 days, and still no response. I've sent multiple messages. Will try now with a PM.
    • Profile picture of the author Gerardoot
      Banned
      [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author thundergod
    FYI the prices have increased for the lite version and 5,000 word generator. $35 and $97 respectively. Happy shopping!
  • Profile picture of the author funprojects
    I have created so much noise in this thread that I feel it is my duty to report that Lina handled one of the requests in a prompt manner, once she got down to it, and has done the refund. For other newbies: the refund requests should be made via the Warrior Plus, not PayPal, but as this is the first refund I have placed, I have no clue how to do it.

    Lina, indeed, seems to be burning the candle at both ends, and I want to apologise for putting on extra pressure. Good luck with the project, Lina!

    P.S. * one day later * I hope you will be able to process the omitted requests soon.
  • Profile picture of the author rolft1
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author funprojects
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author pearsonbrown
    This is not a support forum. Please use PM for individual support issues.
  • Profile picture of the author carathanassis
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author jex1
    EDIT: Happily Resolved

Trending Topics