Fabian Tan, a marketer who I look up to, had a post recently about whether you expect every article to make a sale for you.
His basic point is to think big. I love thinking big and it's good for others to do the same from time to time! So here are some things to ponder about your business. Hopefully they will inspire you to comb through and improve your online biz!
1. What would happen to you if you could make 1 penny off every person on the planet?
2. What if you had 100 hours a day to improve your business?
3. What if Google gave you 1,000,000 free clicks?
4. What if search engines didn't exist anymore?
5. What would happen to your income if you lost your computer for a year?
These questions are purposely crazy, far flung, and arguably ridiculous...but they represent extreme examples of common problems (size of your list, lack of time, low ad budgets, relying on one traffic source, not having systematic income)
What do these questions make you think about?